It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
More of Corey's response to the video from the previous post:

Jay Weidner was 1 of 6 well known people in the industry at Gaiam that hit me with trick questions in a surprise interrogation trying to trip me up. The TXSG is a Civil Affairs State Military Forces (Reports to Governor not the Mayor) and is not an armed military force or militia (Though we train with US Army/Airforce Guard and FEMA/DHS/LEO’s for disasters and other situations). The Mexican Govt has shown a lot of appreciation for the TXSG as we have assisted them in their country during times of natural disaster and we send hundreds of medical personnel to assist their citizens at the TX/Mexico border in Operation "Border Star" that occurs every year and provides free medical support to non-documented workers. They do not intercept/arrest immigrants who cross the border but at have been ordered to assist in observing the boarder for national/state security reasons (Unarmed) because of worries of terrorists crossing the border w/help of "Coyote's". Camelot is trying to raise $100,000 to start a TV Network where they will "hire whistle blowers" and sell tee shirts and mugs of the guests and Camelot Logos etc.… after she and BR tore into me for doing so”. Does that ruin the credibility of their future new channel and its content? You state that Gaiam is not that heavily viewed, on that belief and the fact that I get around a buck per person that subscribes to Gaiam only through the banner on my website how much do you think that adds up to? Anywhere near the $140-190K I would make in my field as a VMware/SAN (Cloud) Engineer? I have lost far more than I will ever gain from coming forward. US Military/Gov’t would not kidnap people or experiment on them or use children? Surely you know the history and don’t think it has stopped do you? Look at what the US Military/Intelligence agencies/Govt. has done to African American and others including giving them diseases and exposing them to '___' and radiation to study them without their knowledge, consent or payment. This is fact and public knowledge/history. This is not the US Military doing the MILABs but Black Ops Intelligence Military Groups from various western countries (US, Canada, EU, Australia etc.…). There are 100's of programs under the MILAB umbrella that most people associate with MKUltra which is also public knowledge and disclosed by the government. Sean Stone interview was 1 hour and I was told ahead of time to compress my info/abbreviate so we could cover a lot of data. This was a poor choice of interviews IMHO to analyze for a couple of reasons. LOC is shared among the 5 secret space programs that have been disclosed. I have given detailed info about this in other radio interviews which you can listen to or even read on my website and in the article Q&A’s with Dr. Salla on Exopolitics.org - SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS, SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE & COREY GOODE TESTIMONY - exopolitics.org... Project Avalon members were fully behind me until a blow out with its founder (Their Guru) and then they all turned. Forum members are friends one day enemies the next. The cultish followings that occur in these forums is bizarre and a subculture that you could do a very long video on.

Aliens are humans from the future? That turned into Greys? Not my info. I am upsetting all of the people that you say I am trying to make happy. If you had fully investigated the Grand Experiment info and the 22 Programs that we were presented and how it was processed some of your questions/concerns would have been mostly addressed (There is also much data in a couple of my Internet Interviews that can be listened to or the transcripts read on my site. I state that it was like looking at 22 College Thesis Papers (only referenced to it as “term papers” this once) with conflicting info and claims (with convincing proof) on the same topic. The “Secret Earth Govt. & top level members of their Syndicates” and the Various SSP's have indeed had quite a time figuring it all out. Who is in command of the SSP? I have gone into detail about this again on my website and in Dr. Sallas Q&A Articles linked above. Which of the Secret Space Programs? There are multiple SSP's as on my site. With all due respect there is quite a lot that you just got plain wrong or connected the wrong dots from a lack of fully researching the material. There is a reason that many hundreds of people have left the big forums. Look closely at the behavior and energy of those posting there. You mention Blue Beam. And wonder why the ET's don’t fly down and announce here we are? The Blue Avians made it clear that they are not going to make the changes for us here on earth and that it is our responsibility, we have to change as a species and change within from the information in "The Message". I haven't spoken on the Archons, mixing Cobra or some other people’s info with my own again. I have always told people that I am a regular person no more special than anyone else with human faults in many posts, website and interviews. I do not claim to be spiritually enlightened more than anyone else (Don’t have all the answers and say so) and publicly discourage people to look up to me or consider me a Guru.

edit on 21-11-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: edit

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 8: Finding Life on Mars - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Corey Goode describes more of the early ventures of the German-led secret space program this week. Apparently the Germans used natural portals to transport materials directly to the surface of Mars. It is unlike what is depicted in popular works of fiction, in that, it is spherical or bubble shaped phenomenon that transports items within it to a desired destination.

Early German colonists contaminated the natural ecosystem of Mars by bringing some native Earth species with them, that have since that time, altered the ecology there. The native life that exists on Mars is discussed, as well as, an insectoid group that has lived there for some time. Apparently that group has the ability to create biological technology and lifeforms tailor-made for specific purposes, including for battle and warfare.

Personally, what I saw were a kind of colonies of shrubs that were in an area where we were building an outpost. These were very hearty, short and almost cactus-like shrubs that were purple and read [and] had thick stocks that went into the ground. They had sharp pointy leaves, that were very sharp.

Because of the atmospheric pressure - and it also depended on the season of where you were - the temperatures could change 40 or 50 degrees in a matter of hours. I don't remember exactly the temperatures that were on the surface of Mars. I just know, it's definitely warmer than the statistics on the internet are [claiming]. One of the things I wanted to mention were now, [in the] current era, the space programs are very careful about cross-contamination of germs, bacteria, that kind of thing going from one planetary sphere to another. Back in the 1930's, 40's and early 50's, [they were not as careful]. And especially the Germans, they were bringing crates and crates of supplies and instruments, all the different things they needed, to Mars. They brought some very annoying pests. They brought along cockroaches, rats, spiders and other earthly pests that have become a problem on Mars and have contaminated [it]. The rats have gotten a little bigger but survive just fine out on the surface. The cockroaches have become huge, like bigger than your hand huge.

Around the equator and a few other places where they built in the wrong place, ticked off the wrong groups, ended up being overrun and losing entire settlements. These were small at the time, the people in them [were lost as well].

Just a teaser............for the rest click the link below to read the free transcript of the episode:

Cosmic Disclosure Season 2 - Episode 8: Finding Life on Mars - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Facebook updates from Corey on his personal situation and the slow crawl towards disclosure:

FYI, I will be posting another mini update shortly to give some info on developing information. I gave David Wilcock a briefing a week ago and another short one again today while working through the stuff I have going on. On top of all the other mess we had a very unexpected death of my wives step brother. It has literally been a major cascade of negative greetings and normal life that has all popped up at once. In addition there is quite a lot going on with the Earth Alliance, factions withing the SSP Alliance and the competing agendas of other groups who are negotiating and planning our futures out for us with out our input. More on that later from my mini-update that will be released before the Part 2 article that will actually be quite long and just be the conclusion with no waiting around for part 3 etc... Things have been rough but we are alive. I don't know how to thank those who have donated energy and money to help us deal with this move and multiple security issues. We were very moved and shocked to see 2/3rds of the total costs covered by all of you who were feeling generous and STO.

I will go into more of the security issues once we are moved and settled and I have finished all of my updates and have finally started to work with artists. I have two that I am pretty much setup to work with. I had a couple of hundred other artists and non-artists email me with "Paid Gaiam Project" in the subject line. This has caused some confusion because many of them have nothing to do with the art project. I have a couple other people that sent me emails, I looked at their work and will be contacting them and sending their info to Gaiam soon so they can sign contracts and get setup for payment arrangements. David Wilcock is still working on his new article. He was about done with it when the Terrorist attacks occurred and subsequent flow of intel began to come from all of our sources. I believe he is working in the new information into his article now. There is so much going on in the background with all of these groups we have discussed and in some cases disclosed that to say this is a fluid or dynamic environment would be putting it mildly. More to come, thank you for all of the emails and support. CG

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
one of the things I don't get about this whole subject is that if these guys are so advanced and we're always talking about higher dimensions and all that ascension stuff then how come they're always fighting and conspiring against one another? wtf is up with that?

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
one of the things I don't get about this whole subject is that if these guys are so advanced and we're always talking about higher dimensions and all that ascension stuff then how come they're always fighting and conspiring against one another? wtf is up with that?

A very good question.

Many of these answers are in the Law of One material, available online for free in PDF format or free podcasts.

We're 3rd density, in which you can have either negative or positive beings, service to others or service to self.

Many of these negative entities are 4th and 5th density, where you get expanded mind powers, learn different lessons, and there still exists negative and positive beings.

However, negative beings can't go past 5th density.

So the ones that have spoken with Corey, beings from the "Sphere Being Alliance", are 6th density and higher. They are getting involved because they feel responsible for sharing positive teachings many thousands of years ago in Egypt that became perverted in the hands of the religious elites that have continued to this day. Some 4th and 5th negative beings became involved with negative Earth elites over the years as well. The Sphere Being Alliance are only getting involved now because of their previously perverted teachings and the fact that so many negative 4th and 5th density beings are involved with humans that they have infringed majorly upon our free will which is a universal no-no.

Law of One PDF

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The Sphere Being Alliance are only getting involved now because of their previously perverted teachings and the fact that so many negative 4th and 5th density beings are involved with humans that they have infringed majorly upon our free will which is a universal no-no.

Who are these 4th and 5th density beings?

When did they pervert teachings, infringing on our free will?

Next question will probably be WTF took the SBA so long to act? It depends on your answer to the first two questions.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

The Sphere Being Alliance are only getting involved now because of their previously perverted teachings and the fact that so many negative 4th and 5th density beings are involved with humans that they have infringed majorly upon our free will which is a universal no-no.

Who are these 4th and 5th density beings?

When did they pervert teachings, infringing on our free will?

Next question will probably be WTF took the SBA so long to act? It depends on your answer to the first two questions.

The 4th and 5th density beings are a various hodgepodge of races. Some live in the honeycomb Earth below our feet.......this is so far just speculation of course..........most of these are hominid beings closely resembling ourselves, there is one apparently nasty reptilian/reptoid race down there as well. I believe these are all 4th density, the hominids down there are a mixture of positive and negative, the repts are definitely negative.

On the moon, Mars and other moons, stations and asteroids and space we have again a variety of hominid races, some are ancient Earth spacefaring civilizations, some are just hominids from other systems and maybe other galaxies.....most of these are fourth density, though I believe if I recall correctly an ancient Mayan one is 5th density, again some positive and some negative. Most of these are the ones involved with the main 22 genetic, spiritual and societal experiments going one down here.

Of course you have the main reptilian race working with the ancient elites here, these are believed to be 5th density. This is the end for them, they won't go to 6th density with the energetic changes coming, that is why they are a little freaked out to be trapped in the solar system, they will recycle back down to 1st density. The main two races they work with are the Grays and one type of negative Nordics, I think those are both 4th density negative of course, but I'm not sure. I think there is an insectoid race working with them as well, but aren't as common.

The above are the main players in terms of what is going on with the human populations on the surface of Earth and any recent breakaway human civilizations in the solar system. It may not be 100% accurate but is close according to what Corey, Randy, David and others have said.

There are dozens if not hundreds of other races in the solar system, some are minor players in the above drama, some are not involved at all, and include all sorts of sizes and types, more reptiods, insectoids, reticulan etc etc.

About the teachings, the 6th density positive beings, the ones that gave us The Law of One, did not pervert the teachings. It was the humans they gave the teachings to that perverted the teachings - back about 11,000 years ago in Egypt.

The negative 4th and 5th density beings, the reptilians, grays, Nordics and insectoids have been manipulating society heavily for the last couple thousands years, it was determined this manipulation violated humans free will, so many 4th, 5th, 6th and higher density beings have been working with earth humans to balance this.

What took the SBA so long to act? I don't know, I don't think that question has been asked exactly, I agree it is an interesting question, but I can speculate that they would declare it unimportant.

As you have seen before in the thread they stress the following points:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Link

edit on 22-11-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: clarification

edit on 22-11-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Wow. If that's the sort of stuff you believe, it's no wonder you think hills are alien spaceships.
edit on 11/22/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Wow. If that's the sort of stuff you believe, it's no wonder you think hills are alien spaceships.

And the Valles Marineris is a mushroom cloud.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't trust Randy Cramer and Corey Goode since they haven't really spoken a word about the Greys.

We know from multiple researchers that there is an ongoing abduction program. The small greys are the worker bees, the large greys are the overseeers and then there's Mantis type beings that are higher up in the chain again.

Researcher professor David Jacobs and others have found that the goal of the abductions is a hybrid program and Jacobs has also found that the hybrids are integrating into our society at least since 2003 and abductees are being trained for some future event where they have to assist when the masses panic.

Why are these guys not talking about this subject? The most important question to be answered right now is what is the purpose of the hybrid program? As long as Cramer and Goode are not speaking about this, they can't be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Why does this thread reek of vested interest? :inky: OP excluded.
edit on 30-11-2015 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

How so?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Convenient that you would exclude an OP with the screen name "Planet X is Here".

Considering most of the posts and bumps are his...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm still following this guy to see how long his gullible faceboook followers will blindly believe him. I understand the interest in his stories, but I am wondering how long he can pull it off. Although, he might just gather enough interest to appear on ancient aliens.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I see a guy who thought he could make easy money from the gullible like most of these a**holes ANYBODY can make claims when they don't need to show evidence, anyway I have to go now our pet Brontosaurus want's a feed, and I am not going to show proof so don't ask

Like the bible, YAY!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So, we are now nearly at the end of the year. When is the disclosure going to happen? Or is this yet another hoax?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Official disclosure will not happen unless "they" can benefit from it.
Why would any of them want to pull that rabbit out of a hat, and all that would fly out after it?
Especially with all that is going on in this sick world.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Official disclosure will not happen unless "they" can benefit from it.
Why would any of them want to pull that rabbit out of a hat, and all that would fly out after it?
Especially with all that is going on in this sick world.

I agree.

Was hoping this was the one, but sadly yet another hoax.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Convenient that you would exclude an OP with the screen name "Planet X is Here".

Considering most of the posts and bumps are his...

I have no vested interest, other than getting the truth out to mankind........can you say the same?

I have already stated my position quite clearly on Planet X, I was just interested in a theory that would tie together all the earth changes, but those seem to have abated, Nancy Leider obviously has delusions of grandeur as well as other issues - I don't think I have mentioned Planet X anywhere in this thread other than to refute any suggestions that I have any interest in it; but if you would like to keep bringing it up as a weak attempt in derailing the thread feel free...

As for bumping, I believe I stated in the thread title I would be providing updates, I don't think that is the same as bumping, where one will come onto a thread with an insignificant comment to put the thread back into view - an update actually has new information related to the OP and actually says something.

As for disclosure, it is obvious soft disclosure is happening - hello - running water on Mars? The pope being fine with baptizing ET's? These and hundreds of other things, just go check out any Mars anomalies threads.......sure some things are just rocks........but some have had a hard time explaining away the floating rocks and other things on Mars.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I'm still following this guy to see how long his gullible faceboook followers will blindly believe him. I understand the interest in his stories, but I am wondering how long he can pull it off. Although, he might just gather enough interest to appear on ancient aliens.

Do you think this says more about the "gullible facebook followers" or actually you?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join