It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Causality is what you seem to be talking about there, right?

It's important to know these things.
that's a little mixed up. The firsts is in regards to the first born being the perfect one and when it progresses to a new creation it becomes the perfect firstborn of something else. The progression in between is seperated from those perfect creations as it's an imperfect mixture. Reaching perfection parallels you to the firstborn of all creations on a timeline of firsts. There is nothing created that is lost. That's what that "all inclusive" # was all about. Because it's not difficult to include all its hard not to. I tried like hell. The difficult part is riding a spacedragon while picking up every "lost timeline In the galaxy and slamming them all down on the earth.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
i just read something about time travel here.. .

Time works on the "theory of the First" : Everything has a starting point. The First starting point. Every next point is a First on its own.

If you so happen to travel trough time, your world splits. There are as many univerces as there are people who time traveles. Our Universe may not be the first but on its own is The First. If you time travel there should be no toll on your body. You are not anchored here If you were anchored there would be infinity anchors making time stable and thus making time travel impossible.

Any change in the timeline opens a new timeline. Your old one is lost.

That way time deals with paradoxes too. Paradoxes can never happen.
I am the old one and I'm not lost I didn't know I was supposed to be driving I've been sending # out into the darkness by tearing little holes in this one by combining scientific principles and paradoxes. Now I'm just waiting for us to crash into one of the universes created by something I tossed out of the "all inclusive" universe. Then I'm going to slam 8,000,000,000 dimensions and the total of the absolute down on earth all at once. Redline.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Godthief

Godthief...

What, exactly, are you talking about? I love hallucinations as much as the next enterprising madman, but I am having trouble following you on this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Godthief...

What, exactly, are you talking about? I love hallucinations as much as the next enterprising madman, but I am having trouble following you on this one.
I like mixing the terms from different planes. They were really adamant that whatever I did would be all inclusive. But that's really just a rule used to exclude anyone who wasn't transcendental from having control over the direction of the next progression. Ascension is about overcoming negative things but if you want to progress the absolute you have to include all of the original conciseness. Once everyone's together though you could immediately start creating new universes. Any and everywhere outside of the original. Madman maybe but absolute power isn't revealed fir enterprise. Once the power of the absolute is revealed within a man he has at that time become, kind of a asshole that doesn't really give a # I guess, I don't really know, but it's fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

Godthief...

I like mixing the terms from different planes. They were really adamant that whatever I did would be all inclusive. But that's really just a rule used to exclude anyone who wasn't transcendental from having control over the direction of the next progression. Ascension is about overcoming negative things but if you want to progress the absolute you have to include all of the original conciseness. Once everyone's together though you could immediately start creating new universes. Any and everywhere outside of the original. Madman maybe but absolute power isn't revealed fir enterprise. Once the power of the absolute is revealed within a man he has at that time become, kind of a asshole that doesn't really give a # I guess, I don't really know, but it's fun. Like when I get in some Bull#s thread and start telling the actual truth. That backfired Hugh? The ancient dragon from the end of time is laying truth all over your thread guy. Hah

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Godthief...

the disclosure will probably not happen. I don't know what the other powers are doing. I operate solo, for the most part, but it's gonna be big. Disclosure isn't really necessary. I'm pretty sure all my # is lined out in just waiting for the inevitable event triggered by the earth then I'll execute any action needed from me. I have a speculated date but I feel like it'll come sooner. It's big, real big, but real good too. There's been a really peaceful calm in the atmosphere lately and to me that means it's time. Just speculation as far as ETA.

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join