It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET is real, They're not our saviors...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Nuremburg Yup that is where I believe the Nazi's recovered some damaged craft that they may have gotten partially functional but of course could not reverse engineer except for a few priniciples, they were like cave men with a calculator.

If the alien's (and I use that term as a nod to Extra Terrestrian though I am more open to both Extra Dimensional and Post Terrestrial, they could even be a offshoot of a previous civilization, we know nothing of it because it was wiped off the face of the earth Litterally, possibly with mass destabilization quantum wave technology and it may have been a war between two species with a common ancestor.

Of course I am getting into weird spectulation, interesting thread, S+F.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Fire - you cannot see it until you do something and then there it is, for me that is how I view the interdimensional hypothesis.

Reincarnation - "out of the mouth of babes" comes in-your-face information that there is seemingly no logical explanation.

Biomechanical technology - feed the humans food and they can run for up to 100 years.

Holographic Universe - The Matrix.

Religion and War - the control memes (think electric fence or cattle prod).

Spirituality - breaking away from the control meme and realizing, just like Sharman, that we can enter the other dimensions and talk to entities about past, present and future and eventually do away with the biomechanical shell and move into the next energy experience.

The Earth is a laboratory, we are the test subjects and the "aliens" will not show up - we will eventually conceptualize that they are here, all around us and always have been. Energy does not die so after our biomechanical shell stops functioning we either come back again or realise the Matrix and move on.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The Earth is a laboratory, we are the test subjects and the "aliens" will not show up - we will eventually conceptualize that they are here, all around us and always have been. Energy does not die so after our biomechanical shell stops functioning we either come back again or realise the Matrix and move on.

Thats how I see it as well, my first post here on ATS was based on us being energy .

So it might be possible that when we die we transfer our individual knowledge (perhaps as energy) to the universal energy pool ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a hot topic , LOL

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
One thought I've had is that our civilization has seemed to have to restart a few times (like older advanced structures and building techniques for hauling massive multi-ton pillars only to be replicated or repaired using less advanced/inferior methods "after" the fact). The flood myths and other civilization enders also seem to point to "some thing" that has happened (or happened repeatedly).

If you buy into that, then my thought is that they are waiting to see if we actually reach a point that we manage to survive (technologically speaking) on our own, into the next phase which is exploring our solar system first hand.

Basically I think they have some sort of collective prime directive concerning us at this point. Why, I don't know. Maybe they did share technology and it backfired horribly. Maybe the ufo and alien encounters/sightings and crashes where all staged to give us a leg up without exposing they exist (again, why? I cant seem to fathom the reason, certainly not out of fear).

On the other hand this could all be fake and we are living in a simulation. This could be the big reason why disclosure has never happened, could you imagine telling the billions of people on earth their not real and neither is anything in the universe?

...or were all stark raving mad, making connections to things that have no connection at all, and none of this matters anyway. Either way its fun to think about.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Very interesting hypothesis, I thought more along the line's of human's, maybe other race's too having specific quantum consciousness attunment ability's, like when we observe a quantum wave and it behave's like a particle as in light or quantum state's as in good old schroedingers cat in the box.
A race may use living organic (Sentient, intelligent aware) quantum band pass filters simply to stabilize or manipulate a given region of mutli dimensional space, these living band pass filters may therefore have a more limited dimensional existance and or be engineered to not live long enough to achieve true quantum sentience.
However I am venturing into pure sci fi speculation.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Mr Mask (Camper killer commentary on youtube) has a vid that talks about this question exactly.

It actually is impressive.... here it is.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

1% are getting their information and order from some influence, externally, me belives.

Siriusly

Haha.. They could be from Sirius.. And yes how this power operates is as a pyramid. Hierarchy.. So some humans would be "in the know" as well..

I wonder if they can look just like us.....

Whatever is going on and if the pattern continues.. Some big event will come or just general decay of society, starvation.. And then the aliens save us.. (aliens either being gods/angels/humans from over there... OR humans from earth saying they are aliens)...

This is sort of like ahhh take off that mask.. That's better, no need to hide anymore..

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You just validated the theory of creation, intelligent design, God/creator. Always interesting to read a new view on an old theme.

I've had my own reasons recently for giving all of this a lot of thought. I didn't ask for it, but was compelled to do it.

Well done.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You make some very cool posts..

I like.

And yes it's how I view it too.. So as I am WAY WAY out there in possibility land I also see that dealing with humans on human issues is the most important thing to do..

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
sitchin had some really sketchy connections and dubious linguistics…

and he never mentions: Hundreds of cases of ufo/abductees calling on Jesus to end their abuse have been documented.
yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

One of the prerequisites for such travel, according to science is the ability to convert one element to another in a nuclear reaction. That takes away from the premise of having us harvest gold for them. Furthermore, why wouldn't they just mine it from asteroids? There's asteroids out there made of solid gold and even we as we are now will have the ability to mine such things within 100 years

The idea that we mined gold for our alien overlords just doesn't add up.

Next, any civilization that could get here inherently has the capability to destroy us thanks to mass drivers (again something required to travel here). The fact that we're still alive after they've been here is proof they don't want to destroy us.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Those little bulb headed “greys” are high tech robots, imo.

Who or whatever is behind them understands that the human race will sexualize or fetishize any and everything as they have even these ugly little greys in movies, so the real beings behind them are hidden

Peek-a-boo dummies!

edit on 13-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks,

Although, I'm not sure I would call it close to being a hypothesis but rather just trying to list some of the basic common attributes that might be found in life, Which could then maybe lead us to a hypothesis from those findings.

Understanding things at the quantum level will certainly brings us closer but certainly will generate more questions as well,

However I am venturing into pure sci fi speculation

Its sounds like what John Wheeler was getting at.

discovermagazine.com...

It from bit

Wheeler's hunch is that the universe is built like an enormous feedback loop, a loop in which we contribute to the ongoing creation of not just the present and the future but the past as well. To illustrate his idea, he devised what he calls his "delayed-choice experiment," which adds a startling, cosmic variation to a cornerstone of quantum physics: the classic two-slit experiment.

Wheeler is addressing one of the most confounding aspects of modern physics: the relationship between the observations and the outcomes of experiments on quantum systems. The problem goes back to the earliest days of quantum mechanics and was formulated most famously by the Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger, who imagined a Rube Goldberg-type of quantum experiment with a cat.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I agree.If Et's are real they are hiding their abductions of humans and are doing things we don't have clue about.If they abduct cattle and mutilate them for their own reasons that is crazy looney.
If humans go missing and some of them are from aliens abducting them and either killing them or they did not mean to kill them they are not good.I hopre this is not true anyways.Some people think they are God and that gets to wierd to me.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What people have to understand is this:

If we, for example, sent someone to another planet that being isn’t going to be the president of the US or the King of England

It’s going to be a low level military or NASA ex-military person in a jump suit.

What makes anyone think these ugly little creepy beings are of any particular stature from wherever or whomever their from?

Also who in their right mind would send something of any value to this planet?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It’s going to be a low level military or NASA ex-military person in a jump suit.

Or a rover,drone,robots/androids ,satellite , etc.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The gods.... I mean.. They did it.. They sent someone here.

In their right mind??

Hahahahaha...

And for some reason I think we are valuable.. If you follow sort of a christian angle.. We were given things angels could never have.. We are sort of "Gods" right hand man/woman.. Angels do not like this, and to this day enact plans to use us against the one, however that might work.. That's one angle..

But I'd like to point out that the god in the bible is likely just the Top general or King..
LORDS Lords... Lords need peasants.. Some peasants I imagine are given the opportunity to be knights.. As long as they push the plan forward..

Oh and I think they are snake like, though they do shapeshift...

Long story short.. First time I am ever confronted by aliens. I am claiming my ground, and I am not backing down.. Go ahead kill me, but good luck with that bag of fun.. I'd almost feel sorry for them. It's why they would rather have you kill me instead.. Cheaper.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
The so-called "alien" phenomenon is actually a demonic deception.

Google the writings of L.A. Marzulli, Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, Gary Stearman, to name a few.

Satan has put together a grand deception designed to lead people away from God by creating a convincing narrative that we were seeded by extraterrestrials. The truth is that God created everything and Satan's "extraterrestrials" actually came to earth to corrupt the creation and establish his own kingdom on earth.

This is especially my conclusion studying this question since the 70's.

I wouldn't trust whatever they say are from or wherever they say came from.

Who the hell cares what names anything really has, until we actually KNOW what is going on it is pointless to take a side.

I for one am for crushing the lot of them, aliens, demons, Gods.

All of which may be in existence, clearly all of them are neither interesting, or beneficial to themselves or others.

And for those Christians who buy the stories they have been told, wow a sick awakening that you may never find conclusion is all you are ever going to get.

If only you could actually look and see things for what they are, maybe that can be arranged!!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey Slayer...I pretty much agree with you. Oh, Im sure they are right here...but not to enslave us, use us, take us, our minerals, gold or to breed or EAT us.

I believe they are so far ahead of us we absolutely have NOTHING...NOTHING they cant have gotten on a hundred millions other planets in millions of universes.

I cant believe people waving signs and waiting for them to be "disclosed"...It will NEVER happen. NEVER.

Oh, they are waiting alright. They are not to interfere in others planets progress or lack there-of...theyre just waiting for us to be done killing each other as they watch and shake their heads...

Then they'll move on throughout the stars on their own agendas...vacations over.

We need to quit thinking of them based on video game imagery and movies...we are so far out of understanding them, what they look like, travel with etc....no clue.

Peace

So first you describe them in detail moving around and behaving nicely like in a video game or movies, then tell us we have no understanding of them.

How can you honestly believe this religious crud that IS TAUGHT TOO YOU, and NOT FOUND ON YOUR OWN, as being the solid truth.

WoW everyone wants to believe this has some kind of script and inevitable conclusions.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: Willtell

Long story short.. First time I am ever confronted by aliens. I am claiming my ground, and I am not backing down.. Go ahead kill me, but good luck with that bag of fun.. I'd almost feel sorry for them. It's why they would rather have you kill me instead.. Cheaper.

Hmm, like a cornered wild animal, act irrationally and indiscriminately lash out at everything......... We are after all, just a primitive form of life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join