It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET is real, They're not our saviors...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: SLAYER69

It doesn't make sense anyway that someone would come come from billions of miles away, more concerned than we are and telling us to clean up our earth for "our" own good. That's more ridiculous than me going over to my neighbors house, infiltrating his home without welcome and telling him how to clean up his home. It would not be a welcome gesture, I'm sure. Pretty much..go back to your planet and mind your own business.

That scenario would make perfect sense if, say, you were the landlord instead of just a neighbor.

Especially if you lived secretly in the basement in a space the renters didn't know about.

Shrugs.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If we are being visited, I'm guessing they might have motivations more involved than we can understand by projecting on to them what we might do.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What tends to upset me about this topic/debate is how we lose sight of the world around us..

We have always considered ourselves the most intelligent and responsible (therefore important) species on the planet and tend to disregard the intelligent life we have here. The power that all life forms possess.

While we destroy the world here, create conflict amongst ourselves, kill valuable life forms for profit, we become more reliant on the idea of another life form coming to save us from ourselves.

Were in for a rude awakening when we learn that we live in a world full of former ETs.. Help has been here to teach us and we are destroying it.

Long post I know.. Just food for thought. Enjoy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What if we are taken, down into the earth and thrown into tar pits....

So that all the black gold we drill up from the earth is replenished with our rapidly decomposing bodies. We are the fossil fuel.

Edit to Add: I know that is a random thought, but a lot of abduction accounts talk about the black oil like liquid, and being encased, as though they were being prepared to decompose...

So it was a thought, as to what the aliens might being doing with us and why. It's not for us, it's for the Earth. Or bio fuel to fuel their ship. We are the fuel. ?

CdT
edit on 16-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

One could argue that the elements found on this planet are plentiful throughout the universe and if they were needed could be obtained from a planet without intelligent life with no worries of alarming the locals.
As far as labor goes robot labor seems the least costly and provides a level of loyalty not rivaled by man's best friend. I mean really. We have robots that sweep our floors. Our own space research is accomplished through robotics so I'd think that an advanced level civilization would be attended to by robot labor.
So all in all them coming to this tiny rock for resources and slave labor is so obviously a story told by man with his fears of limitations.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

That ought to appeal to all those small footprint types. The ultimate in recycling.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The way I see it, IF ET exists and IF he is making regular trips to this planet in the flesh, than he either wants to meet some Earth girls for sex, or he is trying to spread his goofy space religion.

Everything else can be had more cheaply elsewhere.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I totally agree, any extraterrestrials that are advanced enough to get here, want nothing from us.

If they are (or have been) here, then its to observe, out of pure curiosity.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

So that all the black gold we drill up from the earth is replenished with our rapidly decomposing bodies. We are the fossil fuel.

Edit to Add: I know that is a random thought, but a lot of abduction accounts talk about the black oil like liquid, and being encased, as though they were being prepared to decompose...

So it was a thought, as to what the aliens might being doing with us and why. It's not for us, it's for the Earth. Or bio fuel to fuel their ship. We are the fuel. ?

CdT

Were being liqidized to power their reaper ships?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

CdT

Were being liqidized to power their reaper ships?

Sure, and those of us who don't take, or break free from the process (could cause untold damage to the ship/facility) - are sent back - because we didn't take.

CdT

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That sounds like a fairy tale. You don't have any proof of that tripe do you?

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Nevermind.

CdT
edit on 17-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
What do we have ET would want? I can think of nothing extraordinary.

I could see some intelligent civ sending a probe ... but a biological entity?

Nope. No buy-in from Snarl.

The planet has biological resources that are not universal in the galaxy, unlike minerals.

A planet with a rich evolved biosphere could be quite unusual.

On the other hand if they really needed something, wouldn't it be obvious?

They'd just come in as colonialists and seize a chunk of Amazon rainforest, start beaming up biology on industrial scale, and protect it with automatic impenetrable phaser beams and threats of seizing more.

If ETs are here, they're assholes. they haven't ever bothered to set up diplomatic relations or anything.

And speaking of probes....is it easier to build robots in a factory piece by piece, or to breed them? Already people are cheaper than many machines. If a ruling species could breed a servant bio bot for cheap, why not?
edit on 17-5-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think they just come to earth for sigh seeing and spending their weekend. If they were hostile, they would have taken our earth a long time ago.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

It was a scenario presented to SLAYER69, AutumnWitch657

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

It was a scenario presented to SLAYER69, AutumnWitch657

Oh gosh. I'm sorry. I've gone and done what I'm always complaining others do. Don't pay any attention to me. I'm gonna sit over here and keep my big nose out of it. Carry on soldier.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
a reply to: AnuTyr

Please tell me how you came up with this huge textwall. Are you a sci-fi author? Then hats off, you are good one, and it shows you have knowledge in many fields. I also remember the long text recently about an alternative society system, which I mostly agree with. How come you are claiming all these things, as if they were the absolute truth?

I'm just spamming just cuz. I make claims to science in this post that cannot be authenticated at this time Think of it as more of trying to understand what i saw and exactly how it is possible.

Because the level of sophistication i experienced is beyond what humans could simply offer in terms of technology and *slave labour*

They are shapeshifters who take on animalistic forms. Tho they are actually humanoid faceless humans-like us. They look like a faceless naked white man with no genitals. Tho its only one shade of reflecting reality. They are in an alternate state of existance different from our own. They live in the Energy trans-dimension. Where they are alive but are made of a non solid mass comprised of elements in an intense density. Tho Density isn't in relation to Gravity because gravity is non existant. it is entirely based on magnetic polarity. So they shift to a an different pitch of magnetic frequency that dosn't have the same effect on the regular matter here. Much like how strange matter works. Where a particle can become immune to regular known physics and act simontaniously with quantum entangled particles. It all has to do with energy output, Where energy creates an audible harmonization. Like how the pitch of a sound changes when something spins faster or slower, sending out *waves*. They have mastered the keyboard of reality so to speak. just like how we humans can't hear certain sounds. Reality only effects certain layers of magnetic feilds befor a north becomes a south in terms of attracting or repelling particles.

Speeding up energy increases the frequency. Until it meshes with everything else.

Also the myths about our soul, and living on forever in some form after Death is a training phenomenon from our past that when before humans rebelled it had full awareness of its non physical nature such as i explained in ourselves with the advanced of technology of course it can be perfected. The Soul is only a fragment of its true glory. When is residual high density electrons left over from when our brain fires them in the tube like neurons which creates a 5th dimensional copy of every memory or thought we have ever had, physically as well such as moving your body ect.

Kinda a rant. The answer is i don't really know. I just know what i saw is something you can't exactly shoot at to kill. Can teleport, Phase through objects, Comunicates with emotion so can paralize or sooth with emotional vibrations. Is basically a living ghost. The bible makes mentions of Holy Ghosts. I guess if you think the bible is Science Fiction. The bible even has shapeshifters ones who take on 4 faces a man an ox, a lion and an eagle. If you think about, Archiologists try to chalk up the half man half animal figures and gods around the planet as our animalistic tendencies and wanting to be like animals but not just one animal. All of them. I think this has something to do with the entity i saw.

They Fly in saucers, have fleet carriers, Motherships, and the only thing they could possibly want is for us to become like them. Because we humans are basically them. but in physical form.

Because as stands we cannot compete with something that is potencially made of Dark Energy itself. As Explained Density exists but density is not always in relation with gravity, only a gravity of a certain kind because grav is in relation to magnetic Ossilation. Matter is a motor rotating itself, Motors increase in vibration/frequency based on the speed of ossilation and energy output.

Oh and as for your question i am not a sci-fi author. Just trying to make sense of my own experiences. The fleet carriers and motherships i only saw in dreams. But the saucer i saw in real life. Would make a great invasion plan tho if carriers and dison *Spheres* aka motherships were real and not just dreams. But looking at the level of technology and spiritual power i saw, they most likely have an army. Because i saw fleets of these things streaking across the sky. And they are everywhere around the globe. What else could they possibly want? lol. They want you're soul.... to become like them. To replace the aging ones, Because they are higher dimensional emotional beings. And our *Feelings* will be amplified a million times to have physical effect on reality itself.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The Light of God's Love is Salvation. There may be different types of ETs but trust in God's Holy Loving Light, first.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If ETs are here, they're assholes. they haven't ever bothered to set up diplomatic relations or anything.
a reply to: mbkennel

Tell me about the diplomatic relations you've set up with the squirrels living in your backyard.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Sitchin is fascinating but I think he's a conman personally.

How so?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join