It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET is real, They're not our saviors...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Before we begin let me start with that I'm a believer in intelligent extra terrestrial life and that it's possible they may have visited us in the past or are presently doing so.

However...

This thread is directed at those who put too much faith in our possible Galactic neighbors saving us from ourselves as if they have all the answers. Over the past few decades I've read ,like many others here, quite a bit *Both Pro and Con on the topic, Watched many documentaries *Both Pro and Con and of course, Sci fi movies and TV shows etc.

Let's proceed from the premise that ET has been visiting Earth.

According Zacaria Sitchin they enslaved us to do their bidding, We were manipulated genetically to a design they deemed optimize for the task they designated for us, presumably against our wills. Which if you believe everything some advocate makes us not as compatible physically with our home planet. Further, If true, Our former selves *which were probably closer to the Neanderthal, had bigger brains and were physically much more robust.

For what?

Gold.

Moving along.

UFO Battle 1561

Yeah ok, here we have a supposed UFO battle that took place right over our very heads. ET fighting ET. That doesn't say "We come in peace" to me.

Sure one could argue that there was a side defending us from aggressors but just as easily they could simply have been defending their cattle from poachers.

According to most if not all "AA" series premise they traveled Billions of miles, raped the Earth of resources, Enslaved us, genetically modified us, possibly fought battles over us and even set up elite groups of our own to help them do their bidding over the masses.

I could go on and on dissecting many of the "AA" suggestive premises but let's proceed to our modern era.

Roswell

Again, an advanced Alien race travels billions of miles to supposedly be brought down in a either a thunderstorm or by a newer high powered WW-II tech radar we were testing and they weren't aware we had. OR, They simply crashed and died. Not looking too omnipotent there my grey little buddies.

Finally

Whats with all the Anal probing?

Are we just fodder for some intergalactic sex ring?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I really don't see much of difference between believing in a spiritual savior from another realm, who came and who will come again to put an end to evil wrought by Satan, his foe, the spiritual bad guy who's responsible for all the earth's woes, or good and bad aliens that care about and have an investment in our success as a species or who benefit from our enslavement.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
They flew an unfathomable distance.

They shattered every concept of travel we could imagine.

Then they get here and crash in a craphole like New Mexico.

When their buddies arrived it wasn't "Take me to your Leader".

Instead we got, "Bend over and grab your ankles"...

edit on 13-5-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
When I think about an alien, intelligent species capable of rational thought and how they would be behave if they encountered us, I just immediately think of the only other intelligent species capable of rational thought that we are aware of and how they act to each other.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I really don't see much of difference between believing in a spiritual savior from another realm, who came and who will come again to put an end to evil wrought by Satan, his foe, the spiritual bad guy who's responsible for all the earth's woes, or good and bad aliens that care about and have an investment in our success as a species or who benefit from our enslavement.

That's because they are the same thing.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What do we have ET would want? I can think of nothing extraordinary.

I could see some intelligent civ sending a probe ... but a biological entity?

Nope. No buy-in from Snarl.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
What do we have ET would want? I can think of nothing extraordinary.

I could see some intelligent civ sending a probe ... but a biological entity?

Nope. No buy-in from Snarl.

Maybe it's simply power and control they want over us.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Is it really right to think that just because one race of aliens treated us one way that all of them are the same way?

OR, They simply crashed and died. Not looking too omnipotent there my grey little buddies.

There is no such thing as a mechanical device that cannot break down.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
oh hail yes, Slayer.....you are not wrong....
if they turn up.....they are not our friends

edit on 13-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Is it really right to think that just because one race of aliens treated us one way that all of them are the same way?

OR, They simply crashed and died. Not looking too omnipotent there my grey little buddies.

There is no such thing as a mechanical device that cannot break down.

Not all are bad, what it boils down to is which alien race has the biggest foothold on earth.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Whats with all the Anal probing?

Good question, it can only mean one thing: Congress must be the Aliens, its in their nature.

According Zacaria Sitchin they enslaved us to do their bidding, We were manipulated genetically to a design they deemed optimize for the task they designated for us, presumably against our wills. Which if you believe everything some advocate makes us not as compatible physically with our home planet.

Either they did one heck of a job in manipulating us, or we fit pretty darn well in this planet if you look at mother nature.

We are a product of survival of the fittest filled with violence tendencies and the mentality for herding.

If true, Our former selves *which were probably closer to the Neanderthal, had bigger brains and were physically much more robust.

IF true than that can only mean one thing that the kardashians and the MSM existed in prehistoric times and led to their demise. History truly does repeat itself.

Fun topic nonetheless, but humanity can only fix humanities problems.

Any other race or species will likely only observe and not intervene , use us as food sources, or use us as H1B visa slave workers which our corporate Oligopolies will only be to happy to accommodate.

Now lets hope we don't make contact.
edit on 46531America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2015 11:46:47 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Instead we got, "Bend over and grab your ankles"...

Yeah, well we get the same treatment from our leaders everyday, so why would ET be any different, lol.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The so-called "alien" phenomenon is actually a demonic deception.

Google the writings of L.A. Marzulli, Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, Gary Stearman, to name a few.

Satan has put together a grand deception designed to lead people away from God by creating a convincing narrative that we were seeded by extraterrestrials. The truth is that God created everything and Satan's "extraterrestrials" actually came to earth to corrupt the creation and establish his own kingdom on earth.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, nothing like stereotyping just because they are green and what is it with all that HomoAlienphobic anal probing concerns?

Humanity just doesn't change.
/joking

edit on 36531America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2015 11:36:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I just immediately think of the only other intelligent species capable of rational thought that we are aware of and how they act to each other.

Krazy, For the life of me I can't figure it out, what intelligent species capable of rational thought are you aware of? The suspense is killing me .

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Reads as if "they" are "Us"?

Works for Me.. Let Us refer to 'them' as "our galactic neighbors"(neighbors) for the sake of discussion.. Shouldn't We try and get along with them either way? Not to cow-toe, or "Bend a knee" (Game of Thrones™ reference) but to get along? Isn't that why We are conscious?

I think the issue arises when One tries to speak for ALL, although ALL is One.. Add this to folks looking outside of their own Self for 'salvation' and You have a recipe for a rocky road..

I just hope they find what they're looking for.. There would be less "collateral damage"..

namaste

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

ZING! Good one.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't think they'd be all hugs and sunshine. I may be warped but I always envision them being like the ones on the Twilight Zone episode To Serve Man .

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
The so-called "alien" phenomenon is actually a demonic deception.

Google the writings of L.A. Marzulli, Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, Gary Stearman, to name a few.

Satan has put together a grand deception designed to lead people away from God by creating a convincing narrative that we were seeded by extraterrestrials. The truth is that God created everything and Satan's "extraterrestrials" actually came to earth to corrupt the creation and establish his own kingdom on earth.

Is that what you have to tell yourself to maintain your faith? You like to blame everything on the "devil" but you should blame your god because he allowed the devil to live after his failed rebellion. All religions are frauds.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
According to our government, we don't have any visitors or neighbors.

Since they've been known to lie about most anything of importance, we should consider all the evidence as individuals.

This is because disclosure happens on an individual basis. I choose to live without fear and to keep an open mind.

As it relates to this thread, I'm not looking for any savior. We each are responsible for saving ourselves.

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join