It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET is real, They're not our saviors...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So basically, the aliens are like the aliens off of Galaxy Quest. They have these fantastic ships, but are clueless and believe a tv show as historical fact.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

a reply to: SLAYER69

They are only here to save a few the rest of you get the fire and brimstone, plagues, death and destruction, angels are tough cookies.

Yes spoken like a person of peace.

LOL, that's what it says, I didn't write it, lol

No but man did, keyword man and not god.

Then there is no point discussing this topic, if we don't compare the alien theories to the Biblical sources,

Like Ezekiel.

Yes, I believe they were in contact with something.

Do you think that the 4 faces, the lion, the bear, the eagle and man, were extraterrestrial beings? Couldn't they have been terrestrial beings, since the 4 faces were earthling faces? What about contact with fairies, elves, hobbits, trolls, etc., that tons of people, throughout the ages. claim to have seen and even communicated with?

On the other hand, Ezekiel's account could have been nothing more that a shroom trip.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You didn't compare anything, you simply said we are all going to burn in hell.

And we weren't made in gods image.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I also believe that we have been visited.. I have read so much on this topic, though to be honest more to the vein that mythology is some representation of our enslavement, than into ETs directly.

What keeps striking me is that some aliens/gods/angels/ant people... Sometimes they do keep us alive, but it doesn't seem like it's for our own good.. It's more like we are some form of energy for them..

I guess I look at this more like Jupiter Ascending..

And I look at this like Earth is MY HOME... I will BOW to NO ONE.. Not Satan, and Not God.. Though I may actually be a reincarnation of this Zeus character, or whoever it was that lost the rebellion..

They do seem to fight among themselves a LOT.. So I don't want to join their club or really have anything more to do with them.. I am not someone who wants to be harvested.. They have greed and envy and all these things, and they seem to be even more psycho than most humans..

I think the greys are created beings like us from the same people.. I call them people or gods or angels.. It's all the same thing to me..

In Jupiter Ascending it's the whiny evil dude who killed his mom, who (the mom)then reincarnated on Earth.. We actually may have more God genes in us in certain ways.. I wonder if all of us have genetics from just the one brother, or if we also have some from ISIS and the other guy...

Vampires...
Go suck a tail pipe.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A alien thread WITHOUT religion.....hmmmmm....
Yep! lets give that a try shall we?

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Do you think that the 4 faces, the lion, the bear, the eagle and man, were extraterrestrial beings? Couldn't they have been terrestrial beings, since the 4 faces were earthling faces? What about contact with fairies, elves, hobbits, trolls, etc., that tons of people, throughout the ages. claim to have seen and even communicated with?

On the other hand, Ezekiel's account could have been nothing more that a shroom trip.

I don't separate fairies and elves and all of that from ETs.. And even ETs may be from Earth, so I guess entities is all I can call them..

The 4 faces are directions.. This is a heavily coded piece of information and in my mind has nothing to do with other entities, as it has to do with enlightenment..

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

are we catching up with technology of ancient astronauts?

Science and technology make new inroads all the time, maybe once again something wants to confound the language.
"The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The Tower of Babel
…The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them. "Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another's speech."

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We are at that level.. And if you follow the story.. the watchers, why are they watching??
We are not allowed to become gods like them. I think Trinity (first nuclear bomb test) was the day they decided the harvest had to come soon..

So...

Makes one wonder if governments around the world figured this all out, and are secretly working on plans to war against "God"

edit on 13-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nobody knows more than that something extraordinary is going on in some capacity... but the "They're Demons!" camp can just settle down ... it's way more complex than teams where one coach is omniscient... no matter how many logic hoops you leap through.

I like the "cyclic history- they're covert ops/us" meme or "makers of an artificial terrarium universe" meme... but I'd buy dinner for the person that could convince me... of anything, really.

But at least I'm pretty sure of what "they" are not...

edit on 5/13/2015 by Baddogma because: e to a

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I would agree with you. I really doubt that they would want to be all peaceful and "here let me help you with that cancer problem here on earth. You know,cause we are buds" kind thing.

I think if anything they are looking at us and counting how many years before we end up in space living permanently,and then we could be a problem for them.

If you think about it rationally,why would you take stool samples from an animal? Why lets see here,to test for worms and disease,and to see what its diet consists of. So we are either they're PETS or their FOOD. OMG I'm scaring me!

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If there were actual sightings of UFO's(yes, it attached) during the world wars, and they had nothing to do with starting it then, they wouldnt be good. But if they did help finish it, and just buzz off after without saying "no problem", well they wouldn't be bad ether.

Mainly, it all the superstition and fantasy that possibly could go with E.T, where in the sci-fi world, Aliens would rather be portrayed as machines, some kind of animal, or something bipedal, similar to us but being a completely different species like a fish or lizard. Then you can go into the whole dimension category and get really, REALLY lucid there.

All I gotta say is, Chimps like shiny objects.

Come to think of it, my avatar looks shiny.

edit on 13-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
As for Sitchin; I belive he misinterpreted the writings of an alien (or not) species enslaving and mining us for gold. There are trillions of planets out there with gold deposits, I doubt it's native to earth..

Me belives this so called gold operation; was the gold of our souls. A species came to enslave us and energetically and vampirically leeching our internal energies.

Hence most of these gods in much later religions demand and command a lot, especially for us to multiply like rabbits = more internal energy.

Which brings to thought the entire "soul harvesting" concept; which wouldn't be seen with the eye balls rather a paralell space.

For instance; the majority of "space" is empty to our eyes, our eyes which are in fact limited to a specific light spectrum. Thst other 95% dark matter/energy, I belive to have matter on a sense; in another spectrum that is obviously invisible within this spectrum.

Very interesting consideration. Sounds very plausible too. And look where we are with our monetary system, huge populations (as you mentioned), etc.... it produces massive emotions of all kinds from the lowest realms to the topmost highest realms. A paradise for energy harvesters.

Wow... this is maybe it, you might have hit the nail on the head. It could almost make me angry thinking about ETs abusing us psychically, in this unseen way. Definitely something to investigate further.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

“Arthur C. Clarke: 'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.'”

We can then logically ask: “If we are not alone, are they friend or foe?”

Those of us not burdened about staid beliefs of religion or blinded by scientific dogma then ask: “Since the UFO have been frequent visitors since we unleashed the atom, and they tend (as far as the public knows) only have watch over us for over half a century (with no crude intervention, how must you classify their interest, friend or foe?”
It amazes me that anthropocentrism is so well inculcated within modern humans that few can put themselves outside of the box to question the very questions that they find themselves asking. How in the world (pun intended) can anyone pretend to set the parameters by which advanced beings, not necessarily even resembling humans, would have a philosophy or method of operation by which we can understand? On a simply question, do we even now acknowledge the manner of propulsion of their craft? No! We deny, ignore and tend to obfuscate even that basic evidence. (Of course, there are reasons for that.)

Those that want to argue for the negative but have no evidence for the negative tend to find fault with what is the evidence. That, folks, is not scientific methodology at work. And across the entire field of science, it is pretty much a golden rule that the naysayers are eventually proven wrong.
edit on 13-5-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You might like to check out this book titled Cosmic Ships by Samael Aun Weor, he talks about the extraterrestrial presence and their reasons for visiting us, why they have abducted people and shares some interesting stories of encounters with these visitors.

For me there is not enough evidence to believe that they are hostile, most credible stories prove otherwise, the fact that they have not invaded us is also another good indicator that we are dealing with an ethical group of beings.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

For me, it gets deeper! Believe these psychotic 1%ers are actually taking blueprints and orders for these beings, their lord, their "god they trust" (as opposed to the one organized religions are falling for).

Hence they have the knowledge, they have the wealth, the military power, and have created thus elaborate and complex system globally using word magic and manipulative tactics on the masses...

1% are getting their information and order from some influence, externally, me belives.

Siriusly
edit on 13-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It is like that you get a puppy from the shelter, parenting and says after a while, I'll bring you back. That's something that they're not waiting for ..

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think It's a safe bet that there is life to be found throughout this universe. What we would call intelligent life I believe is much more rare, highly advanced life extremely rare.

For a race of advanced beings to evolve and achieve such highly advanced technologies that it would enable them to travel vast distances to other systems, galaxies and worlds would have to certainly be a benevolent race of beings, otherwise they would have destroyed themselves long before advancing to that level. Obviously with advances in technology also comes advances in weaponry. Evil beings would have a difficult time avoiding self-destruction...

It is the highly advanced consciousness not in any way we can call a lifeform, neither good or evil that should be feared...

ETA For clarity. Evil would have to be eradicated from a world to achieve that level of advancement. We (humans) are still divided, and still making war. We inhabit a world still influenced and corrupted by evil... We may never make it that far.
edit on 13-5-2015 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If they exist... I always have wondered and feel something or someone else is out there...

I have never thought they are coming or have come to rescue us. Could they come to give us a little push in one direction or another...sure this I can imagine. A helping (benevolent) or hidden hand (nefarious) one way or the other but total control, this I do not believe.

I also think that we probably can't even imagine what an alien is. Everyone is expecting the typical grey/gray or reptilian or a saucer shaped UFO, when we probably just can't wrap our heads around the concept of a true alien.

If they are coming or already have, they may even telepathically (again this is what the mainstream thinks they do) use mind control to have us see them in an expected image because they may already know what the popular cultural worldwide beliefs are of what the human expects an alien experience to be or look like or do.

I don't think we can even grasp a hold of what an alien truly might be or what form it may come in.

Think of it in terms of dimensions. We can't even very well present a 4d or 5d image still today without the help of computer programs, this is how I think of an alien. A dimension that we cant even visualize properly.

leolady

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hey Slayer...I pretty much agree with you. Oh, Im sure they are right here...but not to enslave us, use us, take us, our minerals, gold or to breed or EAT us.

I believe they are so far ahead of us we absolutely have NOTHING...NOTHING they cant have gotten on a hundred millions other planets in millions of universes.

I cant believe people waving signs and waiting for them to be "disclosed"...It will NEVER happen. NEVER.

Oh, they are waiting alright. They are not to interfere in others planets progress or lack there-of...theyre just waiting for us to be done killing each other as they watch and shake their heads...

Then they'll move on throughout the stars on their own agendas...vacations over.

We need to quit thinking of them based on video game imagery and movies...we are so far out of understanding them, what they look like, travel with etc....no clue.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I agree with most of the OP.

I like to think of it like this:

Let's say for sake of argument ET are to Humans as Humans are to ants.

Do we care about the politics of an ant community? Do we care to get involved with how we could help ants improve the structure / technology / aid in teaching them to build better anthills? Do we wish to communicate with ants? Could we ever communicate with ants? Is it worth our effort? Are they a serious risk to humanity? Are they a pest?

And that is why beings of far superior intellect like we imagine ET to be will *never* be known to us. If they do come to Earth they will do as they please, probably with no communication what-so-ever just like how we would dig up a plot of land which may or may not contain an anthill to place a Maccy Dee's restaurant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join