It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
An interesting story but, this alleged "flight engineer" is male so from the article;

NO WORDS OUT OF THESE SCIENTISTS?

Not to my knowledge. I mean, our crew didn't hear anything.

HOW MANY WERE THERE?

At least ten, maybe fifteen (scared scientists).

WERE THEY ALL MALE?

No, there was at least one female, and maybe two.

I point you to the number of scientists and you have to remember, the guy is a flight engineer and if he's worth anything, he will be very observant.

So, he should know exactly how many scientists there were in total or at least within +/-1. He would have had to have know this I believe for the fuel requirements of the plane as well, extra weight is extra fuel. Of course, in the Antarctic they probably fly with close to full "tank" anyway, so it may not be important in that respect. However, he's male, we always notice women, the number of them, physical makeup when possible (probably covered in lots of bulky weather resistant clothing), but still, this is an unusual situation and being a flight engineer and probably observant, I believe that if it happened he would remember.

On both counts, the number of scientists and the number of females, there is a 50% margin of error. That kind of reporting is unacceptable for a flight engineer, any I've known. Not trying to debunk the story, just find this inconsistency odd.

Cheers - Dave

you're missing a point. or two.

first, how many years have passed.
second, his age. he probably just forgot the exact number.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I was a flight engineer on C-141s and C-130s for a long time and been to the Antarctic about 15 times over the course of a decade back in the 80s. We went to McMurdo Station in the summer and midwinter airdrops without landing to different stations in the winter, all in support of operation deep freeze out of Christchurch, fun times.

I'm not saying anything about the guy in the OP story, but I have never seen anything strange, and nether did anyone in my squadron either, and that equals a hell of a lot of Antarctica missions. Also never seen a big hole near Amundsen-Scott, but then I do not know where camp Davis is.

1. exact timeframe?
2. any info about possible no fly zones in the area?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: grantbeed
Remember there are also hundreds of civilians living and working in Antartica, not just Forces. If any UFO activity was there, it would have to be well away from the main bases that we know of.

yeah. 'well away'. how small is the antarctica again?

people keep repeating that there are many research stations in the area, but it's not exactly the most crowded place on this planet now, is it? it's not like you can throw a stone from one research station and you'll hit someone in another.
edit on 3-2-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Very interesting reading!

There does exist a vase area called the Clean Air Sector within which not only direct flying over is not suggested but foot access is forbidden. If there exists any secret base in that sector, someone can try to check when this area was established and I guess there would be some interesting results.

If US government wants a secret base at the south pole station, I can imediately draw some pros and cons of doing so:

Pros:
1. Apparently south pole is the only land with 6 month nights and remains minimum human activity during that period, which is a perfect natural place to hide secrets.

2. Access to south pole is extremey difficult and can be easily detected and it has been for long time away from the interest of media and public.

3. The tempreture may be suitable for certain experiments.

Cons:
1. It is an international station opened for scientists from all over the World and therefore not easy for hiding secrets.

2. The scale of the south pole station is rather small and does not logistically support operation of a big base.

3. Since VXE-6 was the only aviation support for Operation Deep Freeze, any unusual aviation activity could be eaisly detected. It is rather difficult to run secret missions.

My guess is that if there exists some sort of secret base, it is more possible a small secret lab and if I were to run the lab, I would choose winter season to keep it completly DARK.

this one?

www.antarctica.ac.uk...

if so, that's in coastal antarctica, so it's something else - that no fly zone is supposed to be near the south pole.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think

My ex boyfriend was in the Navy and currently works for a private contractor repairing and maintaining radios in Antarctica. He's never seen anything like that and he's seen all of the areas the US and others operate in.

Trust me, knowing my field of study, he'd have told me if he saw anything strange.

was he over the south pole?
if yes, is he aware of any no fly zones nearby?
if yes, did he have an opportunity to violate such no fly zone?

if no, isn't it obvious that he didn't see anything because he wasn't allowed to?

He's gone over the South pole by land. He has been all over that continent fixing radios or installing new ones.

that's not an answer. quite the contrary, that's avoiding an answer.

he was there by land - from which direction? which route did he take? did he hear anything about no fly zones?

'all over that continent' - sure. considering how big it is, he surely saw every single square mile of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Right. The guy YOU WANT TO BELIEVE is completely credible, even with ZERO proof. But you can mock someone else for making a contrary claim WITH THE EXACT SAME "EVIDENCE" AS YOU. Yeah, that seems like solid "Deny ignorance" right there. SMH...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket

Very interesting reading!

There does exist a vase area called the Clean Air Sector within which not only direct flying over is not suggested but foot access is forbidden. If there exists any secret base in that sector, someone can try to check when this area was established and I guess there would be some interesting results.

If US government wants a secret base at the south pole station, I can imediately draw some pros and cons of doing so:

Pros:
1. Apparently south pole is the only land with 6 month nights and remains minimum human activity during that period, which is a perfect natural place to hide secrets.

2. Access to south pole is extremey difficult and can be easily detected and it has been for long time away from the interest of media and public.

3. The tempreture may be suitable for certain experiments.

Cons:
1. It is an international station opened for scientists from all over the World and therefore not easy for hiding secrets.

2. The scale of the south pole station is rather small and does not logistically support operation of a big base.

3. Since VXE-6 was the only aviation support for Operation Deep Freeze, any unusual aviation activity could be eaisly detected. It is rather difficult to run secret missions.

My guess is that if there exists some sort of secret base, it is more possible a small secret lab and if I were to run the lab, I would choose winter season to keep it completly DARK.

this one?

www.antarctica.ac.uk...

if so, that's in coastal antarctica, so it's something else - that no fly zone is supposed to be near the south pole.

No, not the British one, the Clean Air Sector extends outward from the south pole station, just beside the south pole station.

A Map: www.southpolestation.com...
edit on 3-2-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Perhaps its hollow after all

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Perhaps its hollow after all

You know what that bottom photo is from, right?

And why all the Aurora pix?
edit on 3-2-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Good read - thanks for sharing, I'm torn on Linda Moulton Howe reporting... I believe that she believes what she reports is true, but sometimes I think she is too willing to believe.

I take LMH with a pinch of salt, she seems to be some sort of paranormal guru to the likes of Coast to Coast.
She appeared to go off on some ego bender with Richard D Hall in this video -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I wasn't talking to you. That post was in answer to doobydoll who happened to mention ruins.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

I think us conspiracy theorists and experiencers will all have a field day shall that day ever come.

All but the most mature of us will be busy being petty and condescending.

Or maybe "the sheeple" need to be verbally abused for keeping mankind slowly stuck in familiar and comfortable but in practice oppressive paradigms of thought. People living in thrall to their masters and taking us along for the ride, albeit kicking and screaming.

One can get bitter by this kind of thing, as they say, ignorance is bliss and you are not yet blessed if the multitude does not laugh at you.

Herd mentality and wilfull ignorance(as opposed to nescience) is at the root of humanity's problems

Another very interesting story added to the folder.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

My opinion of her is more along the lines of a true nutcase. Not me, her....just for clarity LOL (well..maybe me too)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

yyyeaaahhh...it's hollow. Right.

Thats why the earth has a magnetic field: absolutely nothing spinning inside the middle of the earth which generates a huge magnetic field.

Or perhaps the aliens have a gigantic field generator inside the hollow earth. Perhaps all the geologists are in conspiracy to ignore the most obvious emptiness at the center of the earth...all of them. Yeah, that's it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I had a pilot buddy who spent several seasons flying in and out of bases there... I am pretty sure if there was a big hole he would have noticed it.

The more people involved, the chance of keeping a secret decreases exponentially. I find the whole concept (hole concept? lol) to be absolutely ridiculous rubbish.

On the other hand, we all know the earth is flat and there are dragons and sea monsters at the edge, right? I know this cause I have seen maps showing it as such.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

I wasn't talking to you. That post was in answer to doobydoll who happened to mention ruins.

if 'i wasn't talking to you' would be a valid response here, i would use it to send all the disinfo agents to hell long time ago.

unfortunately, it is not. i know how it feels to look at some and see... let's just at least pretend that you respect your fellow posters, shall we?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

if 'i wasn't talking to you' would be a valid response here, i would use it to send all the disinfo agents to hell long time ago.

unfortunately, it is not. i know how it feels to look at some and see... let's just at least pretend that you respect your fellow posters, shall we?

I don't think they were talking to you either, spamster.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I had a pilot buddy who spent several seasons flying in and out of bases there... I am pretty sure if there was a big hole he would have noticed it.

The more people involved, the chance of keeping a secret decreases exponentially. I find the whole concept (hole concept? lol) to be absolutely ridiculous rubbish.

On the other hand, we all know the earth is flat and there are dragons and sea monsters at the edge, right? I know this cause I have seen maps showing it as such.

is it that far fetched to assume that after those incidents with planes crossing the no fly zone and noticing the not so big hole in the ground (a plane would fit, that doesn't say it's mile wide and visible from far away) they would somehow cover it up? a holographic projector maybe? they could do it long time ago, technology isn't a problem.

unless someone shows up with photos of that exact area marked on the map by Bryan, we cannot be sure. so, because we have no way to verify (or debunk) the claim, everyone is shooting the messenger. way to go, ATS. way to go.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: grantbeed

With regards to your statement, I'd like to throw something in.

Government/Military personnel aren't the only folks who can be easily compelled to secrecy. Financial concerns as well as legal ones can readily be used to coerce someone into such a state of agreement.

Also, honestly, if I were a civ contractor down there....I'd be rather concerned about government and military folks keeping their word with resupplies and transportation agreements. Something tells me that would be a binding factor on my part to keep silence, at least for as long as I was there. This is only one of many possible pressure points designed to enforce the keeping of secrets...

Also, folks shouldn't forget job duty compartmentalization. It is the norm that in scenarios such as this the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Let alone the thumb from the index finger of the same hand.

Exactly, I can tell you for nothing when I was in the military (on an intel base) the amount of compartmentalization was incredible. The other areas and buildings were like isolated entities. Very easy to keep things hush-hush.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: grantbeed

With regards to your statement, I'd like to throw something in.

Government/Military personnel aren't the only folks who can be easily compelled to secrecy. Financial concerns as well as legal ones can readily be used to coerce someone into such a state of agreement.

Also, honestly, if I were a civ contractor down there....I'd be rather concerned about government and military folks keeping their word with resupplies and transportation agreements. Something tells me that would be a binding factor on my part to keep silence, at least for as long as I was there. This is only one of many possible pressure points designed to enforce the keeping of secrets...

Also, folks shouldn't forget job duty compartmentalization. It is the norm that in scenarios such as this the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Let alone the thumb from the index finger of the same hand.

you read my mind. i was going to essentially say the same thing. compartmentalization. that's the one word answer as to how someone could potentially be stationed in Antarctica their entire lives but still be unaware of certain things that are being kept under a tight lid . just being part of the armed forces somewhere doesn't really mean you're completely aware of anything.

and i would imagine it has nothing to do "them" hiding. if there was government/alien cooperation then it would stand to reason that one of the conditions would be to remain under the radar for the sake of continuing that cooperation. for the benefit of both parties involved.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join