It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Really? Get into a fight with witnesses and leave no marks or physical evidence and see what happens..

And a fight isn't going to get you locked up for life either.

And I guarantee you will have conflicting stories amongst the witnesses, so evidence is what gets you in trouble.

And how many fights have you been in that a mark wasn't left in one way or another?[/quote

It happens punches don't always leave marks.especially if it was broken up quickly
Its enough for you to have a conviction in the court of law and that's what I am talking about..Lie or obstruct a police officer and see if he doesn't become a witness and you get convicted of the charge,...If you shoot someone in broad daylight with a witness or two watching the event YOU WILL BE CONVICTED even if they do not find the murder weapon Again no matter if you get the amount of witnesses you are calling for you would discount it due to lack of physical evidence..Its clear you are extremely biased in this subject matter..Now I have never said the article is absolutely factually true..But to say that its not true because it doesn't have the evidence you want is to me being closed minded..

edit on pmq000000pmMon, 02 Feb 2015 15:37:38 -0600370000003802000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmqupmMon, 02 Feb 2015 15:39:09 -060039u0902u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am sure even if ufos showed up at the White House you would still discount it..Wait they have..

en.wikipedia.org...

cdn2.collective-evolution.com...
I suppose there isn't enough evidence for you on this case? You have radar contacts,witnesses and photographs and even a shoot down order..
edit on pmq000000pmMon, 02 Feb 2015 15:54:46 -0600540000004602000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmMon, 02 Feb 2015 15:56:23 -0600560000002302000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: DarthFazer
Great find

Makes me want to go on a expedition or maybe not.

Can we get a estimate of the size of the mouth of it ?

The dimensions are in this video.

One of the coordinates also has some type of canopy or slate of metal around the opening which doesn't look natural.

Interesting but as far as the UFO buried in ice that was actually a image taken from a movie. I seen it make it's rounds here and got debunked. Cant remember the thread. ADG UK is known for hoaxing too. But thanks.

edit on 2-2-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Yes I was gonna say, the image is from conceptual art of a movie called "The Orion Conspiracy' in which site and it is on youtube too.. they said the images aren't real. All of them

Edit:

Here is the source just for ease:
www.youtube.com...

their site:

www.theorionconspiracy.com

edit on 2-2-2015 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

The only thing that matters is that they ARE openings revealed by Google images.

And that make it truer how?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I suppose there isn't enough evidence for you on this case? You have radar contacts,witnesses and photographs and even a shoot down order..

No there isn't, but I do have the sense enough to see that unless there are more reports coming out that back his claim then all we have is a story that's it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

No there isn't, but I do have the sense enough to see that unless there are more reports coming out that back his claim then all we have is a story that's it.

Like I said you are extremely biased.. Nothing is enough for you. I can see that if aliens are visiting our planet why they would keep it secret..It would probably cause people like you to lose it..That case has tons of evidence yet its not enough for you? lol I am done

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It may not be any more "truer" but it is note worthy for further investigation and inquiry do you concur ?

As for the guy behind the story there are details I find questionable. Such as the number of scientists. He cant remember if it is 10 or 15 ? He cant remember names not one. Since they went missing and he had some responsibility to keep track of them one would think he would remember said details I know I would.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It may not be any more "truer" but it is note worthy for further investigation and inquiry do you concur ?

As for the guy behind the story there are details I find questionable. Such as the number of scientists. He cant remember if it is 10 or 15 ? He cant remember names not one. Since they went missing and he had some responsibility to keep track of them one would think he would remember said details I know I would.

Agree with you on that.. They did keep there mouths shut during the trip according to him ...Perhaps he wasn't able to get there names?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
I am sure even if ufos showed up at the White House you would still discount it..Wait they have..

en.wikipedia.org...

indeed.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mizzu

www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think
I am constantly astounded that supposedly educated native English speakers, (such as this US Navy petty officer), do not grasp the use of "then vs than", or synonyms such as "fowl and foul". Not a good for the implied intelligence of the individual or his educational system.

I know plenty of highly educated people even on these forums that are not the best spellers and use odd grammer. It does not mean anything or take away the fact they are intelligent. It is short slighted to assume as much. Even as we get old we forget things even how to spell certain words. I even tend to spell certain words wrong when I type for some reason but can spell them out verbally.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mizzu

www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think
I am constantly astounded that supposedly educated native English speakers, (such as this US Navy petty officer), do not grasp the use of "then vs than", or synonyms such as "fowl and foul". Not a good for the implied intelligence of the individual or his educational system.

I know plenty of highly educated people even on these forums that are not the best spellers and use odd grammer. It does not mean anything or take away the fact they are intelligent. It is short slighted to assume as much. Even as we get old we forget things even how to spell certain words. I even tend to spell certain words wrong when I type for some reason but can spell them out verbally.

Exactly I was about to say the same thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would understand a search for Nazi base like they did during Operation High Jump, like here:

but ET-human joint base sounds like Dulce story? In Antarctica? Hard to believe
edit on 2-2-2015 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

KNOCK OFF THE BICKERING OR POSTING BANS MAY FOLLOW.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join