It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think

My ex boyfriend was in the Navy and currently works for a private contractor repairing and maintaining radios in Antarctica. He's never seen anything like that and he's seen all of the areas the US and others operate in.

Trust me, knowing my field of study, he'd have told me if he saw anything strange.

He should be able to identify those guys by their hats.

Yep

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What I see is a new "alien base" story coming along at a time when most people have discounted Bob Lazar's "aliens at Area 51" and Mirage Men exposed the lie that is "Dulce Base" which was intentionally fed to Paul Bennewitz to cover up classified, but terrestrial projects.

Not to mention both of those claims have been thoroughly investigate.

Conveniently, we now have an 'alien/human base' story in a part of the world that is anything but convenient to investigate.

And it comes from the same easily duped Linda Moulton Howe who still believes the CARAT fake drone photos/documents. She has her own belief system and agenda, facts be damned.

She will believe -proven- hoaxes and publicize them as though they are real. That's shoddy journalism by all standards.

BTW: I showed my ex this thread and he laughed and said "if the aliens are down here then apparently they aren't very intelligent because why would they need to hide? Nothing we have could really hurt them."

Which is sound logic.
edit on 2-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
What I see is a new "alien base" story coming along at a time when most people have discounted Bob Lazar's "aliens at Area 51" and Mirage Men exposed the lie that is "Dulce Base" which was intentionally fed to Paul Bennewitz to cover up classified, but terrestrial projects.

Not to mention both of those claims have been thoroughly investigate.

Conveniently, we now have an 'alien/human base' story in a part of the world that is anything but convenient to investigate.

And it comes from the same easily duped Linda Moulton Howe who still believes the CARAT fake drone photos/documents. She has her own belief system and agenda, facts be damned.

She will believe -proven- hoaxes and publicize them as though they are real. That's shoddy journalism by all standards.

BTW: I showed my ex this thread and he laughed and said "if the aliens are down here then apparently they aren't very intelligent because why would they need to hide? Nothing we have could really hurt them."

Which is sound logic.

So if you were aliens it would be logical to locate yourself in populated areas? I fail to see the logic in that..I think its logical if there are aliens to locate themselves where there is almost no one to see them...Antarctica I think would be the perfect place for that..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
After what is now Google Earth, was purchased from Keystone; for a long time, the Antarctic detail was completely whited out in a huge radius from the exact south pole point. Gradually it has come back, but there are some details that have insufficient resolution to make out what they are.

Does anyone know of how this may relate to a supposed "secret base", as the story from this OP implies?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

No, the problem is there are no scanning satellites that directly passes over any of the poles, so details are missing from the poles. I don't know of new satellites.

And this.
CLICK ME
More info

resolutions of satellite data for the different channels are valid at the earth's position directly below the satellite. This location on the earth is called the satellite subpoint.
The satellite footprint is the area currently being scanned by the satellite. Think of the footprint as being similar to the area being photographed with a camera.
The size of the footprint gets larger when it is further to the east or west from nadir. Nadir is the angle of the footprint from the subpoint location. Accordingly, the resolution gets worse with increasing nadir angle. Here are the footprint resolutions for GOES and Polar orbiting satellites as a function of nadir angle.
Decreasing resolution is a function of:
Curvature of the earth
to a lesser extent, the increasing distance of the footprint from the satellite.
Data at angles greater than 60° are not very useful

edit on 2-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: mbkennel

Something that came to mind. If this is some "UFO" research base, I guess to test saucers, why Antarctica?

Yes, it's far away, but it's dark half the year, and the weather is absolutely horrible, and if you even survive the crash, you won't survive the exposure. And it's international territory, so anybody could be watching. If you believe the story, what's to prevent the Russians from flying over the supposed hole near the South Pole?

If you want to do testing of aeronautical devices, it seems like the worst place possible.

IF .. it is a research facility for UFO's .... IF .. then it is in the best possible location. It is remote ... with a very low population.

There are many better places like isolated islands in the Pacific. Besides, if you do Antarctica, why not bum frack nowhere Alaska? Much closer to mainland supplies and in sovereign territory.

Besides, if they were doing "UFO technology" research, other than final testing you'd do it in non-descript suburban office parks with SCIF's, like everything else.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Consider this alternative. If they require a cold environment this would be the perfect place to be. It might also inhibit biologic interaction with us locals.
However electronic equipment could point to a different type of issue. The only thing that could bring back might be digital data. Evidently pictures are not enough. That would be simple to obtain.
Electromagnetic interference could mean some thing active left under the ice. Active objects indicate long lived power and direction. The whole encounter could have been to find some way to control or access the device.
Some thing here is just too convenient in it's placement. Why there instead of any other place on the planet? It just happens to very very inaccessible and almost impossible for casual interaction. If it exists placement must have been by design not accident. That could speak volumes about the goals of the object.
The ice hole doesn't stay open without power and constant heat being applied.
OK time to end my foray into the "Mountains of madness". Perhaps Lovecraft was more right than we want to admit.
Good post

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Some military men may lie just like some law enforcement lie but they are still more credible then I regular witness due to there training.

The default position should be significant skepticism about accounts like this from "military men" (assuming there is even a military man involved as we have no way of knowing.) There is reason to believe military and intelligence sources have been involved in spreading false UFO stories..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The CO checks out as in charge CDR Dwight D. Fisher, 1985–1986
www.ask.com...
But the date of the signature is wrong. Signing the form on 20 November 1984 when he wasn't in command until 1985.. The form from www.earthfiles.com... about the Service medal is not accurate.
Does this qualify as busted?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Some military men may lie just like some law enforcement lie but they are still more credible then I regular witness due to there training.

The default position should be significant skepticism about accounts like this from "military men" (assuming there is even a military man involved as we have no way of knowing.) There is reason to believe military and intelligence sources have been involved in spreading false UFO stories..

Its good to have healthy skepticism..But my intuition and logic usually does a good job of smelling b.s. Read the article and listen to the man speak he knows his stuff pretty well..Its difficult to prove\disprove claims such as this but that doesn't mean we should discount it because it does not fit our paradigm view.I believe we should be open minded and skeptical about this particular subject.There are many many cases of ufo reports from credible people in all walks of life(airline pilots, Police officers,Doctors,military personnel) do we discount these cases because its too fantastic? Or do we as a society start looking at this more closely?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
The CO checks out as in charge CDR Dwight D. Fisher, 1985–1986
www.ask.com...
But the date of the signature is wrong. Signing the form on 20 November 1984 when he wasn't in command until 1985.. The form from www.earthfiles.com... about the Service medal is not accurate.
Does this qualify as busted?

The date on the document says november 20 1984..The ask.com service dates could be an approximation.. pretty close to 1985...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah source is wikipedia can be edited by anyone and its most likely an approximate time frame he was in command..If it said month and year he's command started and ended then I would see it as more accurate.Gotta find more details perhaps we can get military files and see his actual start and end date..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
People tend too much to call them 'aliens'. We should call them 'ancestors', we're their children whoever 'they' are.

I wonder what their base looks like under all that ice...

If you believe James Penniston, they are our descendants coming back through time.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was a flight engineer on C-141s and C-130s for a long time and been to the Antarctic about 15 times over the course of a decade back in the 80s. We went to McMurdo Station in the summer and midwinter airdrops without landing to different stations in the winter, all in support of operation deep freeze out of Christchurch, fun times.

I'm not saying anything about the guy in the OP story, but I have never seen anything strange, and nether did anyone in my squadron either, and that equals a hell of a lot of Antarctica missions. Also never seen a big hole near Amundsen-Scott, but then I do not know where camp Davis is.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Very interesting OP, S&F.

I came across this older ATS thread but as yet have not had time to read it - it does have 456 flags though, which is why I thought it worthy of saving.

I am now wondering if both stories are connected in some fashion...

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

Super exciting times we live in!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
An interesting story but, this alleged "flight engineer" is male so from the article;

NO WORDS OUT OF THESE SCIENTISTS?

Not to my knowledge. I mean, our crew didn't hear anything.

HOW MANY WERE THERE?

At least ten, maybe fifteen (scared scientists).

WERE THEY ALL MALE?

No, there was at least one female, and maybe two.

I point you to the number of scientists and you have to remember, the guy is a flight engineer and if he's worth anything, he will be very observant.

So, he should know exactly how many scientists there were in total or at least within +/-1. He would have had to have know this I believe for the fuel requirements of the plane as well, extra weight is extra fuel. Of course, in the Antarctic they probably fly with close to full "tank" anyway, so it may not be important in that respect. However, he's male, we always notice women, the number of them, physical makeup when possible (probably covered in lots of bulky weather resistant clothing), but still, this is an unusual situation and being a flight engineer and probably observant, I believe that if it happened he would remember.

On both counts, the number of scientists and the number of females, there is a 50% margin of error. That kind of reporting is unacceptable for a flight engineer, any I've known. Not trying to debunk the story, just find this inconsistency odd.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/2.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a school friend who spent a lot of time sitting in nuclear subs underneath the ice , months at a time just reading book's .

I thought it was really funny when they announced years ago that the Russian put a flag under the pole at the Arctic and said it compared to putting a flag on the moon .

Yet nobody has published charts of the under sea on either pole

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom
Very interesting OP, S&F.

I came across this older ATS thread but as yet have not had time to read it - it does have 456 flags though, which is why I thought it worthy of saving.

I am now wondering if both stories are connected in some fashion...

NAVY Space Command Uncovered

Super exciting times we live in!

Possibly connected who knows? Very interesting that Gary McKinnon the hacker that broke into militsry and NASA computers supposedly found listed non terrestrial officer ship transfers.He tried looking up the ship names and they could not be found..Great thread I remember.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
An interesting story but, this alleged "flight engineer" is male so from the article;

NO WORDS OUT OF THESE SCIENTISTS?

Not to my knowledge. I mean, our crew didn't hear anything.

HOW MANY WERE THERE?

At least ten, maybe fifteen (scared scientists).

WERE THEY ALL MALE?

No, there was at least one female, and maybe two.

I point you to the number of scientists and you have to remember, the guy is a flight engineer and if he's worth anything, he will be very observant.

So, he should know exactly how many scientists there were in total or at least within +/-1. He would have had to have know this I believe for the fuel requirements of the plane as well, extra weight is extra fuel. Of course, in the Antarctic they probably fly with close to full "tank" anyway, so it may not be important in that respect. However, he's male, we always notice women, the number of them, physical makeup when possible (probably covered in lots of bulky weather resistant clothing), but still, this is an unusual situation and being a flight engineer and probably observant, I believe that if it happened he would remember.

On both counts, the number of scientists and the number of females, there is a 50% margin of error. That kind of reporting is unacceptable for a flight engineer, any I've known. Not trying to debunk the story, just find this inconsistency odd.

Cheers - Dave

Yeah I agree he should have remembered..It was a long time ago though so maybe his memory is getting fuzzy? Also he could have just thrown a more specific number if lying..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I was a flight engineer on C-141s and C-130s for a long time and been to the Antarctic about 15 times over the course of a decade back in the 80s. We went to McMurdo Station in the summer and midwinter airdrops without landing to different stations in the winter, all in support of operation deep freeze out of Christchurch, fun times.

I'm not saying anything about the guy in the OP story, but I have never seen anything strange, and nether did anyone in my squadron either, and that equals a hell of a lot of Antarctica missions. Also never seen a big hole near Amundsen-Scott, but then I do not know where camp Davis is.

Yeah Davis station is legit and in fact australian check out the list of stations here en.m.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join