It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: doobydoll

The world governments don't block ruins in Rome or ruins in Greece, or ruins in Egypt, or ruins in south America or ruins in Great Britian, or ruins in India, or ruins in Japan, or ruins in China. But they suppress knowledge of ruins at the south pole? Okay then.

When did the article mention ruins?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I can't find the thread now, but I believe that was found to be a lake, and not an opening.

A lake? The opening is clearly on a mountain range. There are two openings:

Coordinate -66° 36' 12.58", +99° 43' 12.72"

Coordinate -66° 55' 32.17", +99° 83' 82.94"

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

If this story is true, then "during the emergency medivec" the people this guy picked up were scared tells us that the aliens are not friendly, nor good.

This kind of information is good to know, but sad to see we have malevolent ET's working on earth along side humans.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

It is actually a small body of water/ice, the satellite photo makes it look black, and you mistake it as a hole.

Here is an example from just north of the location .
-66° 15' 21.92", +100° 42' 16.25"

edit on 2-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

The fact that the people this guy picked up were scared tells us that the aliens are not friendly, nor good.

This kind of information is good to know, but sad to see we have malevolent ET's working on earth along side humans.

Yeah I believe most of the Aliens here are malevolent. Check out the story of the Alien battle in dulce NM that supposedly killed 60 people.. If they are here and I believe they are they are not our friends..

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.google.com... collective-evolution.com%25252F2013%25252F07%25252F12%25252Fblack-ops-whistleblower-exposes-alien-takeover-agenda%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=L8OvEipBYS fKtM%253A%252CCjbrxGKvbkHsHM%252C_&usg=__t6QCirrdwaoK4sLO-_LPDrIHWQ4%3D&biw=1366&bih=667&ved=0CCkQyjc&ei=r8DPVN-YLYqcNsHrgOgN#imgdii=_&imgrc=L8OvEipBY SfKtM%253A%3BCjbrxGKvbkHsHM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn2.collective-evolution.com%252Fassets%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F07%252Fschneider1.png%3Bhttp%253A%2 52F%252Fwww.collective-evolution.com%252F2013%252F07%252F12%252Fblack-ops-whistleblower-exposes-alien-takeover-agenda%252F%3B579%3B342

Check out the missing fingers on the whistle blower.. According to him the Aliens blew it off with some type of weapon.. Very interesting..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Interesting story, and after listening to the interview he sounds credible, altho really he never saw anything in particular; it's speculation. I am intrigued by the story of the missing scientists because those people can be found and might be willing to share their story. Any ideas on how to identify them?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
Interesting story, and after listening to the interview he sounds credible, altho really he never saw anything in particular; it's speculation. I am intrigued by the story of the missing scientists because those people can be found and might be willing to share their story. Any ideas on how to identify them?

Probably impossible...I am sure they were shut up pretty good.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I searched California business records and there is no record of an AtlantisTV, Atlantis TV, or @lantistv, @lantis Tv. That story conveniently lacks any specific names. An earlier article seems to be nothing more than a promotion for a book. It references "@lantisTV's popular online Atlantis Mapping Project channel" except that seems to be so popular it cannot be found.

Sorry, but you've been trolled.

Edit: I did find a defunct website lantis.tv that discusses a fictional archaeological dig in Antarctica, and a record for Lantis Interactive Inc, registered by the author of the book. The corporation was suspended. So it was just a guy trying to create controversy around his book.
edit on 2/2/2015 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is a map of all research stations on Antarctica...

www.nationsonline.org...

There are many research stations there, and yet we only have this mans story about it.

Where are all the other stories from the other researchers that are on Antarctica?

Show some from other researchers and you might have something, other than that all you have is a story with no corroborating evidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think

Anonymous and completely unverified source making wild claims with no real proof? Yep, that does it for me!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ok that's your opinion..I am sure that even if more people came out with this story you would still not believe it because it does not fit your world view..
This is a military man with nothing to gain from the story..I myself find the man very credible.There are cases of multiple police officers chasing large silent craft..But would you believe it? Doubt it

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Can you tell me how he can prove to you what he saw? And how is he anonymous? If you read the thread his identity was verified by another poster.

Mistake identity has not been identified..
edit on pmq000000pmMon, 02 Feb 2015 13:49:03 -0600490000000302000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ok that's your opinion..I am sure that even if more people came out with this story you would still not believe it because it does not fit your world view..
This is a military man with nothing to gain from the story..I myself find the man very credible.There are cases of multiple police officers chasing large silent craft..But would you believe it? Doubt it

How do you even know he is a military man? How do you know that he was anywhere near where he says he was? Because he tells you that it's so? Proof moves me. Because I have no preconceived ideas as to what is real and what is not, beyond the rational reality I have dealt with for 40+ years and what it has shown me. I go with the obvious answer until I am shown proof that should move me in another direction. Sorry, but way too many "military guys" just happen to "come forward" with wild tales that NEVER are backed up with proof. And usually their career has no proof either. I would love to believe in fantastic things, but I want to see proof. "He told me so" is not proof.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Can you tell me how he can prove to you what he saw? And how is he anonymous? If you read the thread his identity was verified by another poster.

It was not.

originally posted by: Mianeye

Ok, i just found something that makes it all a little questionable.

I found his biography, and it doesn't follow the story in OP.

His retirement and afterlife doesn't match years mentioned, The story goes on in the years 1995-1996..

From the biography.
CLICK ME

After retirement from the Navy in 1988, Brian attended the Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge University, England, for a year where he was awarded a master of Science in Polar Affairs. Afterward he spent 10 years sailing with tourist groups on Russian icebreakers from South America to the Antarctic Peninsula—51 round trips across the Drake Passage.

From the OP story.
CLICK ME 2 Same link as OP

I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that retired after 20 years of service in 1997

The age doesn't match up either, born in 1937, says in OP he is 59

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My world view has nothing to do with asking for corroborating evidence, but hey why would you want more than one man's story to prove it?

If you can come up with anything from anyone else then you may have my interest, but one man's story just doesn't do it.

I have seen this story before, and I suggest you check into the site that brought this story to life. Linda Moulton Howe is not what one that cares about actual research as long as the story is good.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

How he can prove that he saw a big hole? Aside from having video of it, probably not. You think it's impossible for some hole to be dug or to exist naturally? Have you never heard of sinkholes? What exactly about a large hole do you find so outrageous.

The problem is that people are reading into it things that aren't there. He only says that it is big enough to fly into, not that anyone did. He said that people in bars speculated about ETs. He never saw them.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What exactly is proof to you for a sighting? How can you prove it? There's cases of airline pilots seeing large unidentified craft..Just because a claim may be fantastic to you doesn't make it not true..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is a military man with nothing to gain from the story..

And you don't think he is going to make money traveling to these UFo conferences telling this story, such as the person who's site it is on.

And you do understand that military men do lie, being in the military doesn't make everything they say true.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No, i was having a brain fart because of lack of sleep...My bad....

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

If this story is true, then "during the emergency medivec" the people this guy picked up were scared tells us that the aliens are not friendly, nor good.

I was thinking these scientists would have nothing to offer the ET's knowledge wise so they ended up being experimented on. Got the probe and shaft treatmet pun intended. Poor guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join