It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
Yeah Davis station is legit and in fact australian check out the list of stations here en.m.wikipedia.org...

I don't doubt it, I just do not have any experiences there.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Xtrozero

I had a school friend who spent a lot of time sitting in nuclear subs underneath the ice , months at a time just reading book's .

I thought it was really funny when they announced years ago that the Russian put a flag under the pole at the Arctic and said it compared to putting a flag on the moon .

Yet nobody has published charts of the under sea on either pole

A lot is not published and I would think the paths under Antarctica are still secret in nature. One of the reasons I'm a skeptic is to the simple fact I have not seen a single thing with 10,000+ hours of flying all over the world and doing a lot of classified missions in the areas not well known.

This is why I feel that anything UFO is a lot like ghost in unless you have had a personal experience then it is only a story.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I do not buy into the little green men from the planet zogg angle myself ,and all the walking in the wilderness with the dog has never paid any dividends in that respect myself , But something rolled over my apartment one morning 5.06 am on the January morning we go back after the holidays real real smooth almost like a Hollywood movie and you could tell by the buzzing it was powerful .

Much to my shame i froze to the spot with shock , but those engines were nothing in the public sector and on no craft known to the masses , so i do think the tech is there but by our side and no green men needed

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

I do not buy into the little green men from the planet zogg angle myself ,and all the walking in the wilderness with the dog has never paid any dividends in that respect myself , But something rolled over my apartment one morning 5.06 am on the January morning we go back after the holidays real real smooth almost like a Hollywood movie and you could tell by the buzzing it was powerful .

Much to my shame i froze to the spot with shock , but those engines were nothing in the public sector and on no craft known to the masses , so i do think the tech is there but by our side and no green men needed

Possible that craft was one of ours.But what about the Battle of l.a in the 40s? Or the 1952 Washington d.c UFOs incident? Could we really have these type of craft back then?
edit on amq000000amTue, 03 Feb 2015 01:59:38 -0600590000003803000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

I read over the years some interesting things about pre ww2 finds and the plans of Tesla of cigar shaped craft and how far Nazi Germany was ahead in Technology ,decades eye witness accounts state .

The 1952 Washington ufo case came at a very handy time for funding almost to good if you ask me , yet it is almost forgotten about outside ufo circles there can be only 3 answers alien / domestic/foreign .

My 2 cents domestic

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think

Sounds good, quite a few of us know about this sort of thing. Seeing this only adds to the credibility.

The legacy of Admiral Byrd returns...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ok just read that link on the OPs post.

My take on it.

The scientists were taken from their research site (west of McMurdo Station) by EBEs into the secret base / subterranean area. They stayed for about two weeks, were show a few things, minds got a little 'wow' at it all.
Then they were returned unharmed where they sent out the request for pick-up. Which is when the guy who blew the whistle showed up in the cargo-plane.

Understandably the scientists will have been pretty mind blown by the whole thing.

Cool stuff. Hopefully we'll be hearing more of this stuff in the near-future as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Remember there are also hundreds of civilians living and working in Antartica, not just Forces. If any UFO activity was there, it would have to be well away from the main bases that we know of.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18954485]mbkennel[/post

I just want to throw this out there.... The engineering of a UFO/Saucer type craft could be relavent to the geographical location i.e antarctica due to the magnetic pole and the magnetic feild as a power sauce? This could have been going on at this location since Hitler and Now the program is beeing over seen by the US etc. or it just is an Underground Base for et and humans.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Very interesting reading!

There does exist a vase area called the Clean Air Sector within which not only direct flying over is not suggested but foot access is forbidden. If there exists any secret base in that sector, someone can try to check when this area was established and I guess there would be some interesting results.

If US government wants a secret base at the south pole station, I can imediately draw some pros and cons of doing so:

Pros:
1. Apparently south pole is the only land with 6 month nights and remains minimum human activity during that period, which is a perfect natural place to hide secrets.

2. Access to south pole is extremey difficult and can be easily detected and it has been for long time away from the interest of media and public.

3. The tempreture may be suitable for certain experiments.

Cons:
1. It is an international station opened for scientists from all over the World and therefore not easy for hiding secrets.

2. The scale of the south pole station is rather small and does not logistically support operation of a big base.

3. Since VXE-6 was the only aviation support for Operation Deep Freeze, any unusual aviation activity could be eaisly detected. It is rather difficult to run secret missions.

My guess is that if there exists some sort of secret base, it is more possible a small secret lab and if I were to run the lab, I would choose winter season to keep it completly DARK.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think

My ex boyfriend was in the Navy and currently works for a private contractor repairing and maintaining radios in Antarctica. He's never seen anything like that and he's seen all of the areas the US and others operate in.

Trust me, knowing my field of study, he'd have told me if he saw anything strange.

He must have really gotten around, considering Antarctica is over EIGHT times the size of Alaska. Glad we can back off Antarctica now, someone's boyfriend is sure there are no mysteries there.

(post by PlanetXisHERE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Here is a map of all research stations on Antarctica...

www.nationsonline.org...

There are many research stations there, and yet we only have this mans story about it.

Where are all the other stories from the other researchers that are on Antarctica?

Show some from other researchers and you might have something, other than that all you have is a story with no corroborating evidence.

Also, where would an emergency medivac be from that placed him over the alleged hole? The bases ring the continent and there are none in the center.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Sorry you just missed the very mentioned the Amundsen–Scott South Pole Station.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There s a earthquake in Chile's future . my man Angels on my shoulder wear your halo

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

www.earthfiles.com...

My ex boyfriend was in the Navy and currently works for a private contractor repairing and maintaining radios in Antarctica. He's never seen anything like that and he's seen all of the areas the US and others operate in.

Trust me, knowing my field of study, he'd have told me if he saw anything strange.

was he over the south pole?
if yes, is he aware of any no fly zones nearby?
if yes, did he have an opportunity to violate such no fly zone?

if no, isn't it obvious that he didn't see anything because he wasn't allowed to?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What I see is a new "alien base" story coming along at a time when most people have discounted Bob Lazar's "aliens at Area 51" and Mirage Men exposed the lie that is "Dulce Base" which was intentionally fed to Paul Bennewitz to cover up classified, but terrestrial projects.

Not to mention both of those claims have been thoroughly investigate.

Conveniently, we now have an 'alien/human base' story in a part of the world that is anything but convenient to investigate.

And it comes from the same easily duped Linda Moulton Howe who still believes the CARAT fake drone photos/documents. She has her own belief system and agenda, facts be damned.

She will believe -proven- hoaxes and publicize them as though they are real. That's shoddy journalism by all standards.

BTW: I showed my ex this thread and he laughed and said "if the aliens are down here then apparently they aren't very intelligent because why would they need to hide? Nothing we have could really hurt them."

Which is sound logic.

So if you were aliens it would be logical to locate yourself in populated areas? I fail to see the logic in that..I think its logical if there are aliens to locate themselves where there is almost no one to see them...Antarctica I think would be the perfect place for that..

Why hide at all is the point?

Let me put it this way: You are an alien species millions, perhaps billions of years more advanced than humanity.

Why hide? What would you have to fear? You can summon energies and technologies we can not even dream of. Humanity's most fearsome weapon is of little consequence since you spend more energy in a month of travel among the stars than all of humanity's nuclear weapons put together.

Aliens hiding is great sci-fi but it doesn't wash in reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

www.earthfiles.com...

was he over the south pole?
if yes, is he aware of any no fly zones nearby?
if yes, did he have an opportunity to violate such no fly zone?

if no, isn't it obvious that he didn't see anything because he wasn't allowed to?

He's gone over the South pole by land. He has been all over that continent fixing radios or installing new ones.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

www.earthfiles.com...

He must have really gotten around, considering Antarctica is over EIGHT times the size of Alaska. Glad we can back off Antarctica now, someone's boyfriend is sure there are no mysteries there.

Believe it or not he has. What do you think he did for 4 years in the Navy?

And he's been there for 6 months out of the year ever year as a private contractor ever since he left the service.

He has told me things not known to the general public but they have nothing to do with aliens or UFOs. They aren't top secrets but little known things like how the Navy brings back all the garbage from the American bases there to a very specific place, minor treaty violations and the like.

If he saw a UFO or anything else strange he'd tell me. He'd probably shoot a picture of it as he has plenty of pictures of penguins and other amazing scenes from there. He says he never leaves without his camera.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grantbeed

With regards to your statement, I'd like to throw something in.

Government/Military personnel aren't the only folks who can be easily compelled to secrecy. Financial concerns as well as legal ones can readily be used to coerce someone into such a state of agreement.

Also, honestly, if I were a civ contractor down there....I'd be rather concerned about government and military folks keeping their word with resupplies and transportation agreements. Something tells me that would be a binding factor on my part to keep silence, at least for as long as I was there. This is only one of many possible pressure points designed to enforce the keeping of secrets...

Also, folks shouldn't forget job duty compartmentalization. It is the norm that in scenarios such as this the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Let alone the thumb from the index finger of the same hand.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join