It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
People tend too much to call them 'aliens'. We should call them 'ancestors', we're their children whoever 'they' are.

Ancestors are mostly honest people in our world.. If they really out there on the Artic corporately in secret working with the government not sharing there wisdom with majority of the people of planet earth then they are not my ancestors. I then tend to believe they are Malevolent with a curtain agenda. .I tend to believe that benevolent beings are either work without making contact and save us from catastrophic events or make contact with a clear and visual message for what's coming our way.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: jaffo
What exactly is proof to you for a sighting? How can you prove it? There's cases of airline pilots seeing large unidentified craft..Just because a claim may be fantastic to you doesn't make it not true..

Physical evidence is what I want. Seeing something you cannot identify in no way proves it is either real or alien. It's just unidentified. Not even pilots are above error or mistake.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Did you listen to the audio interview? The interviewer is not making this story up..Deny ignorance indeed

No the interviewer isn't...the interviewee is unless someone can provide something that backs this man's story.

And again why has there been no other reports from any of the other research stations that are on Antarctica, because as I showed you in a previous post there are numerous other research stations there.

Now if this is a secret base that he has told the coordinates of, why has there not been some sort of expedition from other countries into what that entrance is for...if it is even an entrance.

You see when you believe too much you miss things...even little things like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

She has interviewed a lot of credible military folks.

And she has also interviewed a bunch of un credible people too, so it could go either way depending on how you look at it.

I am not saying she hasn't, but to say this story is the truth because the interviewer makes it sound so is a stretch IMO.

She has appeared in several UFO and alien related TV shows so it is safe to assume they look her up and want to get it off their chest.

So has Richard Hoagland and we know how credible he is, so that really isn't a great argument...good one, but not great.

She has interviewed her share of crack pots too. Comes with the territory.

But she does does like to pass off many of those crack pots as being credible...which really doesn't help her.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Even if he was not anonymous I am sure you would still discount the story..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Did you listen to the audio interview? The interviewer is not making this story up..Deny ignorance indeed

No the interviewer isn't...the interviewee is unless someone can provide something that backs this man's story.

And again why has there been no other reports from any of the other research stations that are on Antarctica, because as I showed you in a previous post there are numerous other research stations there.

Now if this is a secret base that he has told the coordinates of, why has there not been some sort of expedition from other countries into what that entrance is for...if it is even an entrance.

You see when you believe too much you miss things...even little things like that.

Do you really think that information would be made public to civilians ?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: jaffo
What exactly is proof to you for a sighting? How can you prove it? There's cases of airline pilots seeing large unidentified craft..Just because a claim may be fantastic to you doesn't make it not true..

Physical evidence is what I want. Seeing something you cannot identify in no way proves it is either real or alien. It's just unidentified. Not even pilots are above error or mistake.

In the court of law a witness is enough to put someone away for life or give capital punishment..Sorry it will never be enough for you. And what physical evidence do you want for a UFO to land in your front lawn and aliens to come out? Lol
edit on pmqupmMon, 02 Feb 2015 14:55:01 -060055u0102u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Do you really think that information would be made public to civilians ?

Why not this man's was?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Here is a map of all research stations on Antarctica...

www.nationsonline.org...

There are many research stations there, and yet we only have this mans story about it.

Where are all the other stories from the other researchers that are on Antarctica?

Show some from other researchers and you might have something, other than that all you have is a story with no corroborating evidence.

How many research stations are located in the exact spot where the sightings this flight engineer claims he witnessed?

Claiming there are a bazillion research stations in Antarctica is kind of misleading. You are attempting to claim that if there were sightings, then they would have seen it too. However, what was indicated in the OP's story is that these sightings took place in a specific region within a mountain range. Now, would all of the research stations be within eyesight of this mountain range?

You see, when you are misleading people, you assume they miss little things like that.

Now, get your google earth viewer out .. use the ruler, and measure the distance from where this flight engineer claims the sightings took place (in a mountain range, mind you), and the distance to the nearest facility.
edit on 2-2-2015 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Something that came to mind. If this is some "UFO" research base, I guess to test saucers, why Antarctica?

Yes, it's far away, but it's dark half the year, and the weather is absolutely horrible, and if you even survive the crash, you won't survive the exposure. And it's international territory, so anybody could be watching. If you believe the story, what's to prevent the Russians from flying over the supposed hole near the South Pole?

If you want to do testing of aeronautical devices, it seems like the worst place possible.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

In the court of law a witness is enough to put someone away for life or give capital punishment..Sorry it will never be enough for you.

Actually it's evidence that does that, as witnesses can be biased, or even mistaken which is why DNA has gotten a lot of innocent people freed because they were convicted on the word of a witness that was wrong.

So evidence is what needs to be provided not just one man's story.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
Great find

Makes me want to go on a expedition or maybe not.

Can we get a estimate of the size of the mouth of it ?

The dimensions are in this video.

One of the coordinates also has some type of canopy or slate of metal around the opening which doesn't look natural.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah highly unlikely.If test craft there's always the desert to test them in...I highly suspect those craft to be not ours..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

The dimensions are in this video.

Well since it is ADG/Stephen Hannard the chance of those dimensions being anything close to real is slim and none.

He is a well known hoaxer on youtube.

In fact this is one of my favorites from him...

edit on 2-2-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Fascinating story but how true? Look this reminds me of UFOs in Antarctica in 1947...

antarctica.greyfalcon.us...
*(and that was considered fake too)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

In the court of law a witness is enough to put someone away for life or give capital punishment..Sorry it will never be enough for you.

Actually it's evidence that does that, as witnesses can be biased, or even mistaken which is why DNA has gotten a lot of innocent people freed because they were convicted on the word of a witness that was wrong.

So evidence is what needs to be provided not just one man's story.

Really? Get into a fight with witnesses watching and leave no marks or physical evidence and see what happens.. Or kill someone in broad daylight and see how you fare in court. Good luck
edit on pmq000000pmMon, 02 Feb 2015 15:21:06 -0600210000000602000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The only thing that matters is that they ARE openings revealed by Google images.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Really? Get into a fight with witnesses and leave no marks or physical evidence and see what happens..

And a fight isn't going to get you locked up for life either.

And I guarantee you will have conflicting stories amongst the witnesses, so evidence is what gets you in trouble.

And how many fights have you been in that a mark wasn't left in one way or another?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Something that came to mind. If this is some "UFO" research base, I guess to test saucers, why Antarctica?

Yes, it's far away, but it's dark half the year, and the weather is absolutely horrible, and if you even survive the crash, you won't survive the exposure. And it's international territory, so anybody could be watching. If you believe the story, what's to prevent the Russians from flying over the supposed hole near the South Pole?

If you want to do testing of aeronautical devices, it seems like the worst place possible.

IF .. it is a research facility for UFO's .... IF .. then it is in the best possible location. It is remote ... with a very low population.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: mbkennel

IF .. it is a research facility for UFO's .... IF .. then it is in the best possible location. It is remote ... with a very low population.

Of course we already supposedly have a little place called Area 51 for that sort of thing, right? We risk sending things to Antarctica?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join