It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Really good read, fascinating actually.

I saw a documentary once (I think it was Byrd) that one of the pilots
flying around Antarctica found a tropical paradise of some kind as
well as reading articles about holes that UFO's came out of some
with The NAZI Swastika insignia on them, but don't really know
what to think of this.

I have also heard that lot's of UFO's are quite often seen and tracked
coming up into South America from the direction of Antarctica and
visa versa.

This guys story sounds pretty believable.

Thanks for posting

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: Night Star

Indeed.I wonder what happened to those missing scientists...

I don't know why but your comment made me think of
the John Carpenter's version of 'The Thing"

Lol, maybe they weren't the same people that they picked up
later. Its hard to believe scientists could just leave the camp
for two weeks and survive.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

So...where is this large holographic projector operating now? Any large holographic projector?

I mainly find it incredible that many people could be involved in a project such as described and yet no one really speaks out....but the conspiracy theorists know about it.

If you are talking about an opening that is just large enough for a plane to enter with a large subterranean landing strip... well, a holographic is not the method I would use. There are much simpler and easily implemented ways to disquise/camoflage/hide the entry. I had pictured this large entrance into a hollow world (which is just totally ridiculous).

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
MMmmmm, interesting,

is it only my PC, but Beardmore Glacier doesnt render correctly on Google Earth

www.google.co.uk...@-82.9346921,163.5680361,220630m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0xaf8be94aa 8bcf7f9:0x47f0d354e8b4faf7

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think its a true story

there have been several reports about secret military bases around the world, the poles being prime location because of security reasons and underground technology making it possible to manipulate their environment into something clean pleasant hightech and sparsely populated, they also share tech with off-planet interests

the public, can only speculate what is happening there,
sort of like a jules verne science fiction story meets inner-earth cave dwellers
edit on 3-2-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Right. The guy YOU WANT TO BELIEVE is completely credible, even with ZERO proof. But you can mock someone else for making a contrary claim WITH THE EXACT SAME "EVIDENCE" AS YOU. Yeah, that seems like solid "Deny ignorance" right there. SMH...

What would be proof for you? A piece of a saucer? Even that will be not enough for you..There are hundreds if not thousands of credible witnesses that have seen UFO craft(even a U.S president)..But you won't accept there testimony either most likely.Its never enough for some people.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

I think its a true story

there have been several reports about secret military bases around the world, the poles being prime location because of security reasons and underground technology making it possible to manipulate their environment into something clean pleasant hightech and sparsely populated, they also share tech will off-planet interests
the public, can only speculate what is happening there, sort of like a jules verne science fiction story meets inner-earth cave dwellers

I think so too.He sounds like he knows he's stuff not someone making it up as he goes..On top of that what does he have to gain if he is anonymous?Even if he came out with he's real name people will still discount him as a fraud..Also he is retired I wouldn't want to risk losing my military pension..

Yeah I have heard stories like that.I think if Aliens exist Antarctica would be a prime location for them..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Even if he came out with he's real name people will still discount him as a fraud.

But conveniently he didn't, so they can't.

Let's see that piece of saucer you were talking about. Beats anonymous testimony every day of the week.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

I see the same thing...however, as I move "south" I notice an large area around the southpole that does not render well, of which the glacier in question is part of this region. I suspect it may be related to the orbit of the satellite or satellites collecting the pictures.

Theoretically (if true) one would see the same effect in the Arctic. Will check that out (the thought just occurred to me as I was typing)

Just verified the effect at the north pole as well. Same effect, more than likely means orbital limitations?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Even if he came out with he's real name people will still discount him as a fraud.

Let's see that piece of saucer you were talking about. Beats anonymous testimony every day of the week.

I am sure you would still label it a hoax

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

It happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Phatdamage

I see the same thing...however, as I move "south" I notice an large area around the southpole that does not render well, of which the glacier in question is part of this region. I suspect it may be related to the orbit of the satellite or satellites collecting the pictures.

Theoretically (if true) one would see the same effect in the Arctic. Will check that out (the thought just occurred to me as I was typing)

Just verified the effect at the north pole as well. Same effect, more than likely means orbital limitations?

Yeah another poster verified its due to that.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I have yet to label it a hoax. You have yet to provide the slightest bit of evidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Their testimony is just as subject to inaccuracies and biases as anyone else's. Unfortunately, eye witness accounts are not as accurate in any subject matter as one would like.

Have 5 people witness an event and you will get 5 different stories....

I have seen "UFO's" but in all honesty, I did not see them up close enough to claim that they were alien in nature beyond any doubt. UFO by definition: unidentified.

Most UFO sightings could be almost anything, although many are extremely interesting with an emphasis on extreme....however I refuse to go down the rabbit hole.

If aliens are as prevalent as claimed, I refuse to believe that the secrecy could be maintained as it, apparently, has been. I also do not believe in the existence of Reptilians.... at least to the degree that they walk amongst us and hold many leadership positions etc etc... absolute rubbish that just boggles logical thought.

Do I think that visitors have been here? Quite possibly so. Do I believe the govt knows more than what they are telling us? Most assuredly. Do I believe there is some massive earth govt - alien conspiracy-cooperative going on? Nah....

The biggest problem I have wrapping my head around is how (in '47) a career Air Force (ok, Army Air Force) officer cannot tell the difference between an alien craft and a weather balloon, or any other kind of balloon for that matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I have yet to label it a hoax. You have yet to provide the slightest bit of evidence.

How exactly could this witness prove what he saw to you? This happened many years ago according to him so what evidence do you expect?

Let me ask you a question is there even one ufo case out there that has enough evidence for you?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would like to ask if people think Linda Moulton Howe should be given much credibility?

The more I have become familiar with her "work" the more I am convinced she is not a researcher but simply intent on clinging on to being a "minor media personality". I know she has won awards for "A Strange Harvest" because she mentions it more often than Stan Friedman mentions how he was once a nuclear physicist. But she's also promoted some seriously dodgy stories down the years too.

If I'm being kind then I would describe her as a highly gullible person who extracts financial gain from extremely gullible people. I also find the stuttering, staccato interviewing style that she often plays on pre-recorded tapes for Coast to Coast and the like makes it a difficult listen and often becomes irritating. Linda always sounds like she's reading (without her glasses on) from queue cards. It's apparent at times she is not actually focusing on what the person she's interviewing is actually saying. She seems to just keep running with her pre-planned script and it's pre-defined conclusion. But at least she sticks to her plan.

In all honesty there is little of substance here. This story seems to be a reworking of the Bob Lazar tale.

Maybe in years to come we will remember it as the Bri-Polar Case??

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Their testimony is just as subject to inaccuracies and biases as anyone else's. Unfortunately, eye witness accounts are not as accurate in any subject matter as one would like.

Have 5 people witness an event and you will get 5 different stories....

I have seen "UFO's" but in all honesty, I did not see them up close enough to claim that they were alien in nature beyond any doubt. UFO by definition: unidentified.

Most UFO sightings could be almost anything, although many are extremely interesting with an emphasis on extreme....however I refuse to go down the rabbit hole.

If aliens are as prevalent as claimed, I refuse to believe that the secrecy could be maintained as it, apparently, has been. I also do not believe in the existence of Reptilians.... at least to the degree that they walk amongst us and hold many leadership positions etc etc... absolute rubbish that just boggles logical thought.

Do I think that visitors have been here? Quite possibly so. Do I believe the govt knows more than what they are telling us? Most assuredly. Do I believe there is some massive earth govt - alien conspiracy-cooperative going on? Nah....

The biggest problem I have wrapping my head around is how (in '47) a career Air Force (ok, Army Air Force) officer cannot tell the difference between an alien craft and a weather balloon, or any other kind of balloon for that matter.

Yeah but when you have cases of police officers and many military personnel witnessing this phenomenon how could we say they are all wrong? Also airline pilots have witnessed ufos in many cases..I mean we trust our lives to these people are we really going to say they are all wrong or lying?..Also some of these cases are confirmed by radar..Are radar also prone to error as much as witnesses?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I would like to ask if people think Linda Moulton Howe should be given much credibility?

The more I have become familiar with her "work" the more I am convinced she is not a researcher but simply intent on clinging on to being a "minor media personality". I know she has won awards for "A Strange Harvest" because she mentions it more often than Stan Friedman mentions how he was once a nuclear physicist. But she's also promoted some seriously dodgy stories down the years too.

If I'm being kind then I would describe her as a highly gullible person who extracts financial gain from extremely gullible people. I also find the stuttering, staccato interviewing style that she often plays on pre-recorded tapes for Coast to Coast and the like makes it a difficult listen and often becomes irritating. Linda always sounds like she's reading (without her glasses on) from queue cards. It's apparent at times she is not actually focusing on what the person she's interviewing is actually saying. She seems to just keep running with her pre-planned script and it's pre-defined conclusion. But at least she sticks to her plan.

In all honesty there is little of substance here. This story seems to be a reworking of the Bob Lazar tale.

Maybe in years to come we will remember it as the Bri-Polar Case??

The mainstream media has also promoted many dodgy stories..Does that mean that all stories coming from them are false? No

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That's not really a very good argument at all is it?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That's not really a very good argument at all is it?

Whatever you say...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join