It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

The thing you are omitting is the alien aspect. I do not doubt these respectable witnesses have seen something unidentified. That does not automatically make it an alien craft.

I also do not state that there are no alien craft...I refuse to believe that thousands of crafts of alien origin (or 20 crafts seen thousands of times) are flying around in plain sight.

I am Mulder: I want to believe. I believe there is more out there then explained by our wee minds. I just do not believe in the tens of thousands of sightings and some deep dark conspiracy that involves multiple govts and thousands of govt personnel and ... there is nothing more for evidence than sightings and conspiracies about craft and parts of crafts being spirited away and kept secret by our govt and other govts.

Heck...I watch all the UFO stuff on tv...it fascinates me, but I also can see the BS (Ancient Alien theorists believe beer was invented by aliens). Ok...maybe not beer, but you get my drift.

I sincerely think something is going on...but I also believe that most of the bs is just that...BS. There are not thousands of crafts flying around being seen multiple times, or even 20 craft flying around being seen 10s of thousands of times...the mind boggles. Perhaps I am just too rational and logical. This is why I latch onto things like the Roswell "weather balloon" thing. Every explanation by the US govt does not hold water. The craft was seen by an Airman.... he called it a flying saucer. Everything after that is BS.

I think it much more likely that we have seen a discrete few visitors and maybe even have recovered some crashed vehicles. Quite likely even reverse engineered some of the technology (the use of silicon after copper in the development of the computer chip is a huge indicator, totally bypassing more "logical" choices in between) we use today.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

LOL damn...those are some hella cool pics

Splains a lot. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
While I am not convinced of an extraterrestrial presence on our planet, or anything that necessarily goes along with that belief, I will say that IF aliens were here, and they wanted to hide, the best place possible would be the depths of the ocean. A spaceship that was capable of interstellar travel would most likely be capable of traveling in the ocean, granted that it was built to withstand external pressure, although propulsion could prove a hurdle unless they were using some exotic system. Now the one drawback to constantly staying underwater is that you cannot get out on land to do whatever it is you do, therefore you would need a landmass that was away from prying eyes. Antarctica is about the best place, granted that the cold and weather would not prove problematic. However, there are other remote areas on earth that are much warmer, such as a barren desert, although there is the potential to be spotted. Even satellites don't spy on Antarctica, and perhaps aliens would want to remain hidden from any earthly government. So these ideas are possible, and if aliens truly are here, it is even probable, but eyewitness testimony is a very sketchy subject. The best form of eyewitness testimony is that which is bolstered by many other witnesses, all describing the same thing. With UFO's in general there is some amount of divergence among sighting reports, although many do share commonalities. That alone suggests that something is going on, and that people are seeing something they cannot explain. And given the credibility and training of many witnesses, one would be hard-pressed to argue that these are all known phenomena being mistakenly attributed to alien spacecraft or UFO's in general.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Self identification would be the first hurdle.

Enough evidence of what for me... a UFO? Plenty of cases. What makes you think I'm not myself a witness?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No, but in her case the weirdness just does not stop....

Not to mention this subject is her bread and butter....her income. Anyone who makes a living out of promoting such "fringe" science stuff should be taken with a grain of salt. That is just logical.

Frankly, she made a claim well over a decade ago about "receiving" psychic communications from an alien race IN ANOTHER GALAXY (for crying out loud) that told her about that rogue planet hitting us... she said it on radio and I heard her say it. She had me interested until she brought that crap up. Since then I just write her off as a nutjob. It was almost 20 years ago...part of the 2001 doom crappola.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

The thing you are omitting is the alien aspect. I do not doubt these respectable witnesses have seen something unidentified. That does not automatically make it an alien craft.

I also do not state that there are no alien craft...I refuse to believe that thousands of crafts of alien origin (or 20 crafts seen thousands of times) are flying around in plain sight.

I am Mulder: I want to believe. I believe there is more out there then explained by our wee minds. I just do not believe in the tens of thousands of sightings and some deep dark conspiracy that involves multiple govts and thousands of govt personnel and ... there is nothing more for evidence than sightings and conspiracies about craft and parts of crafts being spirited away and kept secret by our govt and other govts.

Heck...I watch all the UFO stuff on tv...it fascinates me, but I also can see the BS (Ancient Alien theorists believe beer was invented by aliens). Ok...maybe not beer, but you get my drift.

I sincerely think something is going on...but I also believe that most of the bs is just that...BS. There are not thousands of crafts flying around being seen multiple times, or even 20 craft flying around being seen 10s of thousands of times...the mind boggles. Perhaps I am just too rational and logical. This is why I latch onto things like the Roswell "weather balloon" thing. Every explanation by the US govt does not hold water. The craft was seen by an Airman.... he called it a flying saucer. Everything after that is BS.

I think it much more likely that we have seen a discrete few visitors and maybe even have recovered some crashed vehicles. Quite likely even reverse engineered some of the technology (the use of silicon after copper in the development of the computer chip is a huge indicator, totally bypassing more "logical" choices in between) we use today.

Yes I agree not all cases can be attributed to aliens.. I believe the U.S military is in possession of some of these craft..Such as the infamous Tr-3b. Yeah the whole weather balloon debacle is a huge indicator that the U.S government is involved in some sort of cover up.But this is a phenomenon that I believe society needs to take a closer look at it.. Something is definitely going on in our skies..Are they all aliens? or something else?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Noo no no no

Just because a craft can fly though space and exist in a vacuum is not proof (just the opposite, actually) it can survive in the deeps.

Do you remember seeing the module that landed on the moon? Do you really believe that could survive underwater better than a WWII submarine?

The pressures involved are 180 degrees different. There is zero need for aerodynamics in a vessel that is interstellar as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

originally posted by: mirageman

That's not really a very good argument at all is it?

Whatever you say...

That seems to be all you require.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

My thinking is this:

Man has always had gods, angels, demons etc etc. It seems to be built into us on a genetic level somehow.

Instead of seeing angels and gods and demons we are now seeing UFO and aliens.

What did a tornado sound like before the invention of the locomotive? (lol, sorry, that is a favorite source of humor for me)

I just think we have always seen stuff that our minds interpret as being gods, angels, demons or in the modern days as UFOs....flying aliens.

Please do not mention Ancient Aliens.... lol

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No, but in her case the weirdness just does not stop....

Not to mention this subject is her bread and butter....her income. Anyone who makes a living out of promoting such "fringe" science stuff should be taken with a grain of salt. That is just logical.

Frankly, she made a claim well over a decade ago about "receiving" psychic communications from an alien race IN ANOTHER GALAXY (for crying out loud) that told her about that rogue planet hitting us... she said it on radio and I heard her say it. She had me interested until she brought that crap up. Since then I just write her off as a nutjob. It was almost 20 years ago...part of the 2001 doom crappola.

Yeah I focused on what the witness said..I don't listen to much of her stuff.I found it interesting and felt the witness was not lying so that's why I posted it here.Lots of stories have been pushed by the media that turned out to be false..Does that mean that we discount every single story from them?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Oh, and I am paid by the CIA to post misinformation on forums such as this..... My boss is actually an Alien from Ultabar 101. My cell phone can access the databases of a thousand galaxies. The Shadow govt is really composed of nothing but an alien council from 100 different worlds that exists for the express reason of stealing our gold and making sure we do not nuke ourselves.

Kidding....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Yeah ancient aliens is bull lol..But now we have the technology to verify whether or not this phenomenon is a new myth.. Like I said before there are cases where there are radar contacts.Check out the 1952 washington D.C case multiple witnesses,photographs and radar contacts...I think there was even a shootdown order in that case very interesting..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
linda moulton howe presents a story for an unknown person...nuf said!

Some of you folk on ATS crack me up. You have someone like Linda, who is out in the real world interviewing hundreds of people, dedicating her life to finding answers about fringe subjects and all you can do (with your youtube/wikipedia research) is bad mouth the woman. Truly pathetic.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Oh no...absolutely not. Thank you for bringing it here! Sincerely.

As I said: I want to believe.

But there has to be some logic, there has to be legitimacy. LMH does not have the former...

I railed early against the whole hollow earth/entrance at south pole thing, but then dropped it when (I think it was you) described the entrance as not much larger than a plane....hiding that would be easy. The hollow earth thing is just stupid, IMO. A conspiracy does not work when it involves whole groups of people.....in order for a hollow earth to exist OMG the number of people who would be in the know and not say anything... Not logical.

Same thing applies to the reptilians. So...no doctors, dentists, nurses, etc etc would say: "hey! this is a reptilian!" ??? Sorry, but that whole scenario/story does not hold water for me.

Is there a chance that we have been visited and the govt has a craft or 3? Quite possibly...and I want to know the truth!!

There are a lot of weirdness with regards to the invention of the first solid state "chip". Seemingly someone invented / conceived of the thing, and then went about creating it. Started off using copper but that didnt work, too much conductivity I believe (been years since I got into it). So instead of trying other logical metals/conductors they jumped straight to silicon and voila! Hmm... Bell Labs... Govt... Roswell... I cannot say for certain, but there are a lot of suspicious fingerprints there.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh no...absolutely not. Thank you for bringing it here! Sincerely.

As I said: I want to believe.

But there has to be some logic, there has to be legitimacy. LMH does not have the former...

I railed early against the whole hollow earth/entrance at south pole thing, but then dropped it when (I think it was you) described the entrance as not much larger than a plane....hiding that would be easy. The hollow earth thing is just stupid, IMO. A conspiracy does not work when it involves whole groups of people.....in order for a hollow earth to exist OMG the number of people who would be in the know and not say anything... Not logical.

Same thing applies to the reptilians. So...no doctors, dentists, nurses, etc etc would say: "hey! this is a reptilian!" ??? Sorry, but that whole scenario/story does not hold water for me.

Is there a chance that we have been visited and the govt has a craft or 3? Quite possibly...and I want to know the truth!!

There are a lot of weirdness with regards to the invention of the first solid state "chip". Seemingly someone invented / conceived of the thing, and then went about creating it. Started off using copper but that didnt work, too much conductivity I believe (been years since I got into it). So instead of trying other logical metals/conductors they jumped straight to silicon and voila! Hmm... Bell Labs... Govt... Roswell... I cannot say for certain, but there are a lot of suspicious fingerprints there.

`1952 Washington D.C incident en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah check out the day after Day after Roswell!! Fascinating read! talks about technology transfers from the military to the private sector by an ex colonel.Here is a synopsis:

Don’t miss the bestselling exposé that finally ends the decades-old controversy surrounding the infamous and mysterious crash of an unidentified aircraft at Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947.

Backed by documents newly declassified through the Freedom of Information Act, Colonel Philip J. Corso (Ret.), a member of President Eisenhower’s National Security Council and former head of the Foreign Technology Desk in the US Army, has come forward to reveal his personal stewardship of alien artifacts from the Roswell crash. He tells us how he spearheaded the Army’s reverse-engineering project that led to today’s integrated circuit chips, fiber optics, lasers, and super-tenacity fibers, and “seeded” the Roswell alien technology to giants of American industry. Laying bare the US government’s shocking role in the Roswell incident—what was found, the cover-up, and how they used alien artifacts to change the course of twentieth-century history—The Day After Roswell is an extraordinary memoir that not only forces us to reconsider the past, b

edit on pmq000000pmTue, 03 Feb 2015 17:01:14 -0600010000001403000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

As I have stated: I want to believe.

In her case, claiming she was in psychic contact with a race of aliens from ANOTHER GALAXY kinda sticks her right smack dab in the middle of the nutcase file. I heard her say it.....it was clear. She was being warned of the impact from Niburu which was supposed to hit around 2001, then 2002...then sometime unspecified later...then she just kinda dropped it.

She is a nutcase.

I think that is the technical term anyway.....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

The whole encounter could have been to find some way to control or access the device.
Some thing here is just too convenient in it's placement. Why there instead of any other place on the planet? It just happens to very very inaccessible and almost impossible for casual interaction. If it exists placement must have been by design not accident. That could speak volumes about the goals of the object.

I normally avoid commenting on the UFO threads, because like in the religious threads I see too much so called "debunking" from rational sounding people who at all costs seem to need to maintain a position of control over the dialogue

I was thinking along the same line. What if it is a crashed "ship" too large to dismantle or buried so deep that any attempts to remove it to a more controlled environment would pose too much risk of damaging it or allow actions of said removal to be witnessed by any of the other countries doing research in Antarctica.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thanks for that book! I had never heard of it.....

It is available in PDF for free

www.vielewelten.at...

I am going to read this... Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thanks for that book! I had never heard of it.....

It is available in PDF for free

www.vielewelten.at...

I am going to read this... Thanks again!

Nice!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think

It will always be impossible to say for sure, given the fact that the military wants people to believe in UFOs to hide their new aircraft.

If he is not lying and the Government is working with the little Gray aliens, then I can say without a shadow of a doubt that they do not know who they are really working with. They are not aliens from deep space who want to help mankind. They are Demonic frauds in disguise.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join