It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Abduction Debunkers

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I agree that it has all the hallmarks of a burgeoning religion. I call it the Church of ET. I believe the Reptilians/Reptoids are going to play the role of the Devil/demons in this religion and those of us who don't toe the mark will be accused of being them or aligning ourselves with them.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa
Okay, ire pray arong. What colour are their ships? How much do they cost? Why dont they follow speed limits? Why do they rape cows? If I throw a molotov cocktail into the exhaust port, will it explode like the common T-34?

Why dont they ever leave the earths magnetic field? Why have aliens never shown themselves in public? Why did aliens copy the Nazis' flying discs?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: draknoir2

I agree, no finite's here , you should both go for some neutrally administered regression, maybe you both are just beginning to peal back the skin of an amazing story

Should I bring spare underpants? You know, just in case they lose what I was wearing.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

at the regressionist's or at the spaceship/interdimensional interjector's laboratory ?

funbox

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

As a "new" member, you've posted in an aggressive and defensive manner calling people out on unrelated topics of spelling and grammar. It's as if you feel the need to try and prove that you're somehow superior to others. There's some underlying meaning and issues there. Don't drag this thread into the gutter and have it closed also because of pointless attacks.

Why don't you start a thread about your knowledge of this subject? You speak with such conviction on the topic, you must have something. Show us you haven't backed yourself into a corner that you can't get out of.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Scdfa
So ask me a specific question about aliens, their ships, abductions, I will answer as far as I am able. I certainly do not have all the answers, but I can add a tiny piece to the puzzle. I thought ATS might be he place to do that, I was woefully wrong.

First, would you be so kind to explain your secret job and how that relates to your abductions? Which came first, the abductions or the job?

Ask me about aliens, their vehicles, or abductions, if you're interested in knowing the information I am willing and able to share. It's not a difficult thing to do.

But it becomes clearer with each post that most of you are truly not interested in the alien situation. You would have asked before now, I have given ample opportunity to take advantage of my offer and none of you have opted to do so. I'm fine with that.

So you assume I have a "secret job". Then you ask me to tell you all about it. If that we're the case, what kind of fool would expect me to discuss that in an Internet forum? I see what kind.

If you are interested in what I know, great, ask away, if you are expecting me to reveal my identity to you, then you first, please. Just give me your name and phone number and I will be in touch.

Now, any serious question?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

NONE OF YOU are really interested in learning from me. You show no intellectual curiosity whatsoever

Why don't you start a thread in the Grey Area? I think you will find a lot of people who will ask you all kinds of things. Heck, you might even get a cult like following for a few days. This thread attracted a lot of attention from the skeptical crowd so I am not sure why you are complaining about why they aren't interested in you especially after you called everyone "deniers". Which was very hurtful by the way.

Aw. Poor guy.

I'm not seeking a cult-like following, just a higher level of conversation. Thank you for the advice.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So you assume I have a "secret job". Then you ask me to tell you all about it. If that we're the case, what kind of fool would expect me to discuss that in an Internet forum? I see what kind.

No. You insinuated it. Weren't you on the Jacobs-is-a-hero bandwagon?

If you won't come forth and disclose, what does that make you?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not seeking a cult-like following, just a higher level of conversation.

This a thread about David Jacobs!
Chastity Belts for protection from alien-hybrid rapists!
Panties! unwashed of course!
Hypnosis over the phone and instant Messenger!
Hypnotic Suggestions of Multiple Personality Disorder in order to throw the hybrids off his trail!

What type of higher level conversation are you looking for?

Carol Rainey Videos on Bud Hopkins?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

if you are expecting me to reveal my identity to you, then you first, please.

God I hope you are David Jacobs!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Okay, ire pray arong. What colour are their ships? How much do they cost? Why dont they follow speed limits? Why do they rape cows? If I throw a molotov cocktail into the exhaust port, will it explode like the common T-34?

Why dont they ever leave the earths magnetic field? Why have aliens never shown themselves in public? Why did aliens copy the Nazis' flying discs?

I did ask for questions, so I will play along for the moment. Keep in mind I cannot speak for anything beyond my own knowledge.

1. Metallic grey, ranging from a dull, dark, near black brushed surface to a bright polished chrome-like highly reflective surface. There are lights that are very different and differently colored depending on the craft shape. A triangular craft can have recessed spotlights which can swivel and rotate in their sockets. These lights can be red in color, located on the underside along the corners, with a larger blue-white light in the center. But this is all relatively we'll-known, I wouldn't blame you for not taking that information too seriously.

So let me tell you some things that may be a little less known. On a saucer, there is a black ring around the center, or in some cases the black band is closer to the bottom than the top, say, if the saucer were a globe, the band might be located not at the equator, but at the Tropic of Capricorn. This band separates the top of the craft from the bottom, and in some cases, these upper and lower sections are rotating or spinning in opposite directions. The black band is slightly recessed, think of the center band on the Death Star, for example. Along that black ring are lights, not always lit, it depends on what the craft is doing at the time.

Now, on a flatter disc, these lights, when lit, can be in the shape of little triangles, lighting one little triangle then the next, so it gives the appearance the lights are going around and around the craft, kind of like the Moving LED displays you see attached to cash registers that advertise the lottery jackpots, for example. Usually lights of primarily red, blue, yellow and orange, I haven't ever seen green or purple lights there. On some saucers, I have seen the band lit with only one dot of red light, not triangular, but round. Do you remember the original Battlestar Galactica? Yes, a lousy show I never really watched, but if you remember the Cylons, their eyes were covered by a black band with a dot of red light that went back and forth. Picture that, but instead going around and around the craft, from left to right. Counterclockwise if you are viewing the ship from above.

Once that red dot starts going around the black band, it begins to get brighter, and circle faster, within say, a minute, it spins so fast and bright that somehow the entire craft is lit up and shining, less brightly than the sun, but very bright, not red, but a golden almost orange color.

But it is the quality of that light that is quite odd, it is thin, sharp needles of light, that extended out from the craft, but not too far. It is hard to accurately describe that light. In some ways it resembles say, a road flare, or more accurately a sparkler, you know, the way a sparkler has little needles of light? But whereas a sparklers light is dropping sparks, in lines that seem to arc down from gravity, these thin needles of light all extend out from the craft in perfectly straight lines that taper to razor sharp points. A thousand points of light, as it were.

I must stop for now, I will continue a little later, sorry for stopping in the middle.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Oops, there it is.
Maybe scdfa will study those materials.

For anyone that hasn't read it, George P. Hansen and some other fine researchers were the first to totally and convincingly destroy Budd Hopkins in a scholarly way:

A Critique of Budd Hopkins' Case of the UFO Abduction
of
Linda Napolitano

While we're on the subject, I highly recommend anyone interested in the phenomena--or range of phenomena--read the fascinating, learned, and thoughtful The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen

Best money I've ever spent on a book about phenomenology.

edit on 14-1-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Did you get a look at Project Core From Jeff Ritzman and that other guy?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yeah, there are some interesting things going on here and there in phenomenology. I think it all comes down to us maybe getting closer to understanding what "Consciousness" is.

I've come to my own personal top two:

1. Either we are, in some cases, interacting with a sometimes rather devious extra-intelligence that probably exists much closer to home and has always been here with us, or

2. Something closer to a Jungian model where our deep subconscious creates something more than hallucination or delusion, but stems from within and acts as a sociological adjustment of sorts.

Fascinating either way, if either, but it seems to me that science and the metaphysical inch ever closer.

edit on 14-1-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Oops, there it is.
Maybe scdfa will study those materials.

For anyone that hasn't read it, George P. Hansen and some other fine researchers were the first to totally and convincingly destroy Budd Hopkins in a scholarly way:

A Critique of Budd Hopkins' Case of the UFO Abduction
of
Linda Napolitano

While we're on the subject, I highly recommend anyone interested in the phenomena--or range of phenomena--read the fascinating, learned, and thoughtful The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P. Hansen

Best money I've ever spent on a book about phenomenology.

I absolutely agree with you about Hansen's The Trickster and the Paranormal being the best money I've ever spent on a book about phenomenology. His multi-faceted approach to the subject provides a model for other researchers to follow.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Fascinating either way, if either, but it seems to me that science and the metaphysical inch ever closer

You might like this. Psychedelic Information Theory: Shamanism in the Age of Reason

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa I DID ask about their vehicles. I asked about their gearsticks, their ashtrays and the cigarette lighters. Sheesh what's a guy got to do to get you to answer. Do they have gear sticks? Do they have ashtrays? Do they have cigarette lighters? Do they breathe oxygen? Isf so, is it pure oxygen? If so, do they have explosions when they light their cigarettes with their cigarette lighters?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: greatfriendbadfoe
a reply to: Scdfa I DID ask about their vehicles. I asked about their gearsticks, their ashtrays and the cigarette lighters. Sheesh what's a guy got to do to get you to answer. Do they have gear sticks? Do they have ashtrays? Do they have cigarette lighters? Do they breathe oxygen? Isf so, is it pure oxygen? If so, do they have explosions when they light their cigarettes with their cigarette lighters?

I didn't know they had the internet in Alabama.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Once that red dot starts going around the black band, it begins to get brighter, and circle faster, within say, a minute, it spins so fast and bright that somehow the entire craft is lit up and shining, less brightly than the sun, but very bright, not red, but a golden almost orange color.

Here's photographic proof.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: greatfriendbadfoe

Lets examine.

Walton related that he feared for his safety and got to his feet, and shouted at the creatures to stay away. He grabbed a glasslike cylinder from a nearby shelf and tried to break its tip to create a makeshift knife, but found the object unbreakable, so instead waved it at the creatures as a weapon. The trio of creatures left him in the room

unbreakable glass cylinders. Check. Could be a thing.

The chair was equipped on the left arm with a single short thick lever with an oddly shaped molded handle atop some dark brown material
gear stick.

When Walton pushed the lever, he reported that the stars rotated around him slowly. When he released the lever, the stars remained at their new position. He decided to stop manipulating the lever, since he had no idea what it might do.

Definitely a gear stick

Once he was seated on the table, Walton says he realized the woman held a device like an oxygen mask, which she placed on his face. Before he could fight back, Walton says he passed out

what do think that was

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join