It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: penroc3

Evangelion, yeah I saw that on television back in the analog days. Family sat in front of a snowy CRT screen once a week.

Gendo Ikari was the most wonderful of villians. Working for Seele while having his own agenda. Seele knew and they could not control him.

A mix of science and occult, the Japanese have a way of turning western thinking upside down.

and is shockingly relevant to this thread

?

when Shinji syncs with unit 01 and his phyical body disappears but his 'soul' or whatever you want to call it was stuck in the frame of the Eva, the ultimate transhuman would be something that we wouldn't even recognize as a life form...like a nice black rock for instance(until it 'woke up').

what if that is the last survivor of its race and just used us dumb monkies to ...ring the bell I think they said.

dinner bell?

If you knew the Human race as we know it right now was going to be utterly destroyed for all time but we had the tech to upload some of our best minds to a mainframe of sorts and dropped down a deep geo stable shaft for later survivors(if any) to find. A message in a bottle but the message is alive.

wouldn't we?

time for them wouldn't pass or would be a utopia for them until the right signals told them to let the world know what it/they were

edit on 29-8-2021 by penroc3 because: clarification

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It's been a while . . . since I watched Eva.

when Shinji syncs with unit 01 and his phyical body disappears but his 'soul' or whatever you want to call it was stuck in the frame of the Eva, the ultimate transhuman would be something that we wouldn't even recognize as a life form...like a nice black rock for instance(until it 'woke up').

Well, in the Evangelion story, the child pilot's Ava Units were biologically engineered from their mothers so they could syncronise. Both are biological humans.

In real life, when two Beings meet and form a relationship great care needs to be taken so the more powerful does not overwhelm the less powerful. The less powerful tends to disappear or becomes conflictive and fights the natural attrition of it's self in the presence of a more powerful self. That is the principal behind why I always suggest "separativeness" over "oneness". One might say; "conflict" over "death". Metaphysically speaking the principal suggests conflict as the natural state of being alive.

So did Shinji disappear as a consequence of "oneness" or "ascention". I reckon one would say Shinji ceased to exist for a while.

However, the ALICCE within the Astr0 yarn is said to be inorganic. So would one look for the inorganic equivalent of the organic conflict?

There are "Keys" out there that fit the inorganic description. To me they are small flat diamond shaped objects that work with the "eye in the palm of the hand". These "keys" seem to be (my best guess) excresences of Akasha as Jainism defines (whatever "jainism" is).

The (inorganic) "Keys" probably originate as the waste (politely: "droppings" : ) of those Beings that exist within the Sea of Chaos. The "Keys" are knowledge.

They are also in my best guess the equivalent of the (organic) dragon scales that are 'folk spirits' for us humans, animals and so on living here on good ol' planet earth.

The other corespondence between inorganic knowledge (Keys) and organic knowledge (dragon scales) is they can both be destroyed; erased if you like.

In the scheme of things there will always be an opportunistic Being that will take the position of being the Key's persona. They then get the sucker human to wield the "key".

That is what I suspect the ALICCE may be . . . .

f you knew the Human race as we know it right now was going to be utterly destroyed for all time but we had the tech to upload some of our best minds to a mainframe of sorts and dropped down a deep geo stable shaft for later survivors(if any) to find. A message in a bottle but the message is alive.

One would have to be very careful . . . . .

Our best minds . . . . nuke physicists? KABOOM! goes the civilisation . . . .

On second thoughts; I think civilisation should use an entirely uneducated "mind in the bottle" to put down the hole.

wouldn't we?

maybe . . . .

time for them wouldn't pass or would be a utopia for them until the right signals told them to let the world know what it/they were

Morlocks or Eloi?

edit on 30-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: second thoughts!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

an uploaded mind inside some super mainframe would have no biology as we know it.

and our best minds could be artists, writers, sciences, philosophers etc. And just because someone uses science to make a bomb and not an energy reactor doesnt mean ALL science is bad.

with out the Trinity test a lot of the world wouldn't have power.

most of the scientists including Oppenheimer once they saw Trinity they BEGGED the military to give Japan a chance to see it in action on some little island with no one on it.

but as that sad video of Oppenheimer when he tells the story abut an Indian Prince and Lord Krishna 'If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one' in reference to the god Krishna and the bomb.

its also funny to me that Americans with ZERO idea of Hinduism still knows to call them Lord Krishna. We in the west don't follow the laws and respects of Islam or Zoroastrianism

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Can one upload a mind? I only know memories as "uploads/downloads". The memories of someone else become one's own. One can switch between as long as one has a strong sense of self. The fairies with their shape-shifting and memory-shifting abilities have my respect for what they have achieved.

Yeah, I was being just a wee bit facetious with the KABOOM! example. Yet I did also say "would have to be very careful".

At the end of the world I can understand a lot of creative people looking to preserve their creations.

But what if that creation were one's son or daughter? Would we really want to put her in the capsule to possibly wake up in the world of the Morlocks?

but as that sad video of Oppenheimer when he tells the story abut an Indian Prince and Lord Krishna 'If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one' in reference to the god Krishna and the bomb.

its also funny to me that Americans with ZERO idea of Hinduism still knows to call them Lord Krishna. We in the west don't follow the laws and respects of Islam or Zoroastrianism

Aye, tis a tad suspicious. In looking up the definition of "Akasha" in the post above, the Jainism description fitted best. I was surprised to see the eye in the palm of the hand symbol to the right of the Jainism wikipedia article.

Ol' Zoroster had Ahriman as the bad guy. Dark Journalist did hours of video on the Steiner/Ahriman subject. I only sat through half an episode, DJ seems to know his stuff where Steiner is concerned.

If Ahriman can be said to manifest as material science without a conscience we can see that the Zoroastorians were perhaps living with the memory of material science as a destructive force in the lives of their recent past.

Ya know penroc, Krishna and the rest of those guys used to hang out with some real babes if the pictures in the Bhagavad are accurate : )

Edit to add: in the jainism symbol. The eye in the palm of the hand is the lower symol with a swastika above. I'll get burnt a the stake by the virtuous, yet the eye in the palm of the hand and the Keys to knowledge go together. They are made for each other in a way.

That is not to say knowledge is important in any way, nor is the aquisition of knowledge for that matter. I call knowledge that fits the hand's eye "Keys" for a reason. Keys open doors . . . .

To where those doors open is another question. Doors sometimes open to places that are not neccessarily good nor desirable places to visit. I did say the Keys to knowledge are the "droppings" of those who live in the Sea of Chaos. To enter the Sea of Chaos one must drop one's knowledge to cross the boundary.

Perhaps to forget one realm in order to live in another. Higher level death and birth one might suggest. However, death and birth without the recklessness of being born in a mortal world without any memories . . .

edit on 30-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: waffling on while waiting for rice to cook to go with my Japanese curry - why not!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ya know.... thats got me thinking...how do I know the me here now is the same me from the future? Could my "spirit" be a projection from my future self into the past relative? basically a spiritual copy. argghhhh this crap can drive one bonkers.

COuld my hold be fading since I feel tired alot these days as well?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If you like snake(nagga) girls....

lol

it sure would have been interesting to be on the earth like 7000 years ago, I would love to see the worlds lost history and actually go to the places these things happened.

I believe that there was some sort of impact of sorts in the mi9ddle east by Egypt that may be the start of a lot of 'end of the world' stories.

there is even GREEN glass in the Egyptian sands, the only other place that kind of green glass exists is in New Mexico, round and round we go.

it seems we made it past the nuclear weapons 'filter' this time around and I guess the next filter will be the whole of Earth getting their act together and stop fighting and get us off this planet so when that next asteroid comes we wont be lost to the cosmos to later be dug up by as fossils by the new owners of the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

*Alien scientist 3 million years from now: hey! i found something?*sees a skeleton of a person with two middle finger bones stiking up and a case of natural light beer and a florida marlins hat in amber*

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ya know.... thats got me thinking...how do I know the me here now is the same me from the future?

I don't know what it is like for you yuppa. I only know what I know. So only personal anecdotes and observations in the field can I share. Otherwise it is just book-learning and someone else's knowledge.

That said, over on the Secret Life of Fairies thread I went into what it was like for me to have the memory of a fairy in middle ages Britain. So I know a little about multiple memory sets. I remember my current life as per normal, and also parts of a short life with an English girl as one of the fairy folk.

In case you're unfamiliar; a fairy can make a home within the womb of a human girl and make an avatar (identical twin) out of the menses. If the fairy duplicates the process in another mammal, say a cat, that makes two avatars the fairy can shape shift between. To shape shift the fairy needs two memories sets to shift between. That is how it works to the best of my observations.

When I am 'me' I forget what it is like to be the fairy. Memory shift into the fairy and I almost forget being human.

Could my "spirit" be a projection from my future self into the past relative? basically a spiritual copy.

Dunno yuppa . . . how you do the time shift stuff I have no idea.

Though if one thinks in terms of the avatar principal, I can relate to the idea that having a physical avatar is the anchor/place mark(?) in space and time.

argghhhh this crap can drive one bonkers.

Tell me about it yuppa, my 'fairy self(?)' is creating a new twin in the womb of a new girl overseas and the young lady in question simply stated: "I will be your new you". - so yep: "argghhhh"!

COuld my hold be fading since I feel tired alot these days as well?

I hear most people are tired these days, I know I am.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

If you like snake(nagga) girls....

lol

You haven't lived until a snake lifts her mask and smiles at you ; )

it sure would have been interesting to be on the earth like 7000 years ago, I would love to see the worlds lost history and actually go to the places these things happened.

Aye, it would be wonderful . . .

I believe that there was some sort of impact of sorts in the mi9ddle east by Egypt that may be the start of a lot of 'end of the world' stories.

there is even GREEN glass in the Egyptian sands, the only other place that kind of green glass exists is in New Mexico, round and round we go.

That's an odd coincidence. WTT's first thread on ATS was about nukes creating these empty shells when they go off. There is one at Trinity that caught some unseen onlookers by surprise the first time they let a nuke off there. The shells are very similar to the 'Boundaries of Self' I mention now and again, except not of organic origin like the 'Boundaries of Self' created within a womb.

I had forgotten about that.

They "eat" radiation(?) of some sort. I remember relating the story to my drinking partner slash chemestry/physics uni student. She said that radiation decays at different rates in diferent places around the world. Dunno where she got that idea from. But it caught my attention.

You have reminded me of that for some reason.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

radiation and decay is the same all over the universe it is one and maybe two of the 4 fundamental forces involved in how all that works.

maybe at the start of the universe but not now.

she may have been talking about isotopes, those do decay at very different rates.

it all starts to sound like the teacher in Charlie Brown after awhile.

Someone I know has direct family ties to the Manhattan project and they used to tell all sorts of what I took to be fishing stories(just a good bed time story). But there are a few pictures that were taken with an ULTRA fast camera and apparently they captured things moving around the bomb as it imploded and left before the casing of it started to come apart. AKA unthinkable speeds.

The same person was there for the whole demon core F up that cost at least one mans life and maybe 2 others.

He wasn't a scientist as such but was a Doctor all the same

no one can say for 100% what happens as a nuclear core goes prompt critical, we can express it with math but that's about it and theory of course. It really would not shock me if nukes especially the BIG megaton range weapons might reach into other dimensions, and only god knows what happens with that.

edit on 31-8-2021 by penroc3 because: clarification

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Isotopes? Meh, I can never remember the diffeerence between fision and fusion.

Anyways,

Remember a few months ago I mentioned in this thread (I think) that CERN would try to prove that time does not exist?

(Image public domain)

That rapatronic camera image looks similar to the "shells" left over after a blast, but without the rope efect and more uniformity. The interesting thing is within those "shells" space and time don't exist.

So if CERN does that experiemnt they will be maybe using the maths or theoretical physics of the abomb detonation that creates a "shell" without time within.

Some old "shells" out there grazing on radio-whatever. They grow larger over time and can even be herded. I saw one "shell" with half a flying saucer sticking out of it like it was stuck. My guess at the time was the time difference either side of the boundary of the shell caught the saucer.

Edit to add:

no one can say for 100% what happens as a nuclear core goes prompt critical, we can express it with math but that's about it and theory of course. It really would not shock me if nukes especially the BIG megaton range weapons might reach into other dimensions, and only god knows what happens with that.

Those "shells" are all initially empty. So perhaps not?

edit on 31-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added

Asked a fairy if the detonations cause them trouble. She says more of a danger to them (the humans use these things). Asked why: "You will see".

edit on 31-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added again

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
FYI that rope effect is the plasma traveling faster via the steal cables hold the shot tower up, the metal conducted it faster then the air could so you get those funny legs

RTA: once a very top secret bit of info

that is one way we shrunk our warheads down to fit inside artillery shells. If you were to remove the shell casing for the cannon and just hand the so called physics package would fit in your hand(still heavy because of the plutonium and uranium used).

they give bomb parts funny names, there is a part called the urchin that was in some asymmetrical implosion devices that was a spiky gold object that on the inside had polonium 210 so when everything started it got a nice kick of neutrons from the collapse of the polonium plus the generators, but mostly from the polonium.

it was a low yield weapon at a few kilotons and then came the dial a yield weapons where they could go from like .8KT's to over 120KT's.

we heave weapons that use multi hundred KT warheads and DEEP earth penetrating bomb casings made to punch a hole in concreate like it was paper.

people think we wont use them but not only can they go deep and not spread radiation around but we can still destroy entire miltary complexes in mountains or wherever. China thinks they can fool us with dunny silos but we have been playing that game with the Russians from the first days of silo launched ICBM's. Our warheads can hit within a few feet from space and even closer from an aircraft. think of them as nuclear JDAMS.

Imagine what we have and we dont know about, I have always wondered what America's last card would be if it was an all or nothing situation.
edit on 31-8-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Now you have me relooking at things. Maybe nukes as weapons is only the beginning of what can be achieved . . .

I wonder penroc . . .

I know those detonations create an enclosed nothingness, a spherical boundary maybe a mile across. No time within nor any "dimensions"

The "greys" taught me the question; take away the particles and what is left?

So if an abomb is uranium and plutonium, then it stands to reason that the particles may be removed when detonation occurs. So what is left?

Well, that may be particleless uranium and particleless plutonium.

Add in the expanding force.

So the explosion strips away the particles and pushes the remaining (particleless) uranium outwards. At a certain point the particleless uranium sphere would stop expanding for whatever reason. change in temp, state, whatever.

Ya know what penroc; I'm starting to think that an atomic blast may create the equivalent of a geode.

Where a geological geode is a shell with amethyst crystals on the inside, I am gonna coin the term nuclear geode to describe something. The nuclear geode is comprised of outwardly compressed particleless matter. It has a shell (boundary) with uranium/plutonium/polonium crystals on the inside.

The interior has no time and no space . . .

A non-physical interiorly timeless Dyson sphere.

Now I wonder where I have heard that description before . . . .

"spiritual world"? - Heaven forbid! Of course I would never suggest that . . . . ; )

edit on 1-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness, and why the hell not

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So penroc, There are really big "flying saucers" "out there". The "saucers" have an artificial star they use to slide along the "space-ley-lines".

Anyway. There is a Tuesday here showing me a perfect sphere built like a geode. The interior has uranium crystals on the inner surface and an artificial star by the looks central. I guess a general principal. I understand that the uranium crystals are the equivalent of "fuel" to heat(?) the sphere somehow.

Now we look at our sun. The same principal apparently. The sun has a dim boundary surrounding it that I guess is the compressed particleless boundary that seems to have a particlless(?) crystalline inner surface. Those crystals seem to be the same elements what the solar winds contain as far as elemental ions(?).

So the sun, and artificial stars are a state of matter where the particles are detached(?) and doing their own thing while the particleless aspect of matter (whatever that is called in physics) is the more stable and form-full of the two. Yeah, the non-physical aspect is the more stable and enduring. Particles everywhere doing whatever they do kinda separately.

So to ignite or initiate an artificial star you need a nuke (primitive firestarter?), but that would be to "stop time". Adequate words are hard to find : (

I get the feeling an analogy would be the old fashioned incandescent light bulb that has a tungsten filament within a vacuum in order to work.

So an artificial star needs a time vacuum within which to "burn". The particleless boundary is the equivalent of the glass that contains the vacuum in the light bulb.

I think I got that right.

So CERN might be on to something with their future experiment to prove time does not exist. maybe a bit more to it then just proving time does not exist.

So split matter into particles and what remains (when particles are removed) within a container within which time does not exist.

Those Tuesdays swim around in it.

edit on 1-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added

Oh yeah, by the way; you would need quite the organic based sentience to find the "space-ley-lines". That is sentience as in; feeling or sensation as distinguished from perception and thought.

edit on 1-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: waiting for dinner to cook. Crap the bacon!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

well fusion reactor could be considered a artificial star. Maybe the key to fusion is increasing the gravity inside the container to perpetuate its reaction after critical mass.

And i got a theory. Ley lines cause dizziness or a room spinning feeling to those sensitive to them i think. people such as myself who are not the normal time stuck variety.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The theory that is pretty well accepted that when the the conventional explosives goes off and compacts the HEU sphere into a smaller and smaller size until the actual matter its self starts to break apart from the high energy particle flux

at some point in that reaction the matter its self under goes a total state change from matter to energy.

below that ball of HEU there is a rod of highly enriched Pu surrounded by what they call a tamper, it can be made out of a few metals depending what your going for. If it is uranium you'll get a bigger explosion and if you use lead or depleted uranium it just acts as a 'pusher' and depending on the weapon there is a wrap of lithium deuteride and that is the fusion fuel AKA a hydrogen bomb.

the first bombs we build only had a conversion rate of a few %

our new 4th gen warheads transmute more Pu or U into energy hence their smaller size.

a modern first stage to a our H bombs

as far as time existing or not, it has to in one form or another.

I personally think we are on one big Mobius strip, round and round and round we go. There is no future there is no past, there is only NOW. because once things happen in the past they are set in stone and things in the future are so fluid and always moving it would be hard to pick a point along the timeline to insert yourself into

for all we know UFO's are like a school bus or moving classroom and us humans have been seeing them for 100,000's of years but to them it might only be hoping between points along the timeline and for them the creation of the sun and the end of our solar system occupy the same space.

I think of time like a VHS tape. Everything that is going to happen is already on the tape but we have to watch the VHS to unfold the story. Now imagine if you built yourself a 'vcr remote' to move in time like fast forwarding or rewinding a tape.

or imagine if you could see the whole tape displayed at once, you would know EVERTHING about EVERYONE past, present and future.

we might even be circling the drain of a black hole and we are a holographic projection formed from the event horizon

edit on 1-9-2021 by penroc3 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

and we had reactors making energy before nukes, the reactors made the Uranium and Plutonium

the power was just a nice side effect of the process

craziest way to boil water on earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

we can get the reaction going and keep it going, the problem is that it doesnt create more energy than it uses, there are reports of a few % above what it uses.

what we also need is a really good thermoelectric converters, they turn heat to electricity directly. Or I guess you could boil water like a normal reactor.

The lasers that the national ignition facility use are high megawatt class lasers that converge on to a tiny point that is the pellet of tritium and deuterium and via x-ray pressure and the reaction starts and they just feed more fuel to the reaction.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well i mean using gravity to sort of help the reaction be more effecient actually. I should had explained better lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If we could control gravity like a laser or radio wave we could make black holes. a much cleaner(fall out wise) and much deadlier weapon.

the conventional explosive lens that surround the primary is like hacking gravity by using the blast wave to compress evenly the entire core.

almost like if gravity smuched it, but explosives are MUCH cheaper and require minimal tech to work.

if we could control gravity there would be so many cool things we could do with gravity beams and converging gravity beams

also would be a terrible weapon, imagine crushing a tank like a coke can or ripping aircraft out of the air and maybe even bring down satellites and the piece de resistance would be making a sun or singularity open over a city and stay open until you turn it off.

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join