It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+107 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have started this thread in the hopes of providing a place where all relevant info regarding this subject, namely (alleged) recovered human high tech from prehistory and it leading to a modern break away space faring civilization, can be discussed, or just read, by all.

The problems with doing this have centered around the good ATS policy of not discussing other members, and this narrative comes, primarily, from one member... #SNIPPED#, who no longer posts here and thus, cannot defend him/her/itself. I would hope this could be kept in mind and any negativity can be avoided ... aside from the merits, or lack of merit, of the story itself.

The main post this all derives from can be found here ##SNIPPED##, Black Triangles, abductions... . There are other threads that mentions and expands upon this narrative, like Weird California Sighting and USAF commercial... . And there is the official research thread, here Black Triangles, RKs and the Secret Space Program.

And then there are the mass of posts and personal messages that members have that hold more details, and my hope is that they can be shared, without personal elements or too sensitive info, to add to the body of info here.

So, again, I'd hope we can restrict the discussion to the subject without any personal attacks ... upon anyone.

There are supportive elements to this narrative, including obscure detailed information and patents that the info source pointed to that help explain the technology seen in our skies, private member verification that includes these RK personnel allegedly showing up in residences or being told when and where to see exotic air tech flying by and then seeing it, and these reports have some very skeptical members interested.

So those items above, as well as the high tech seen in our skies... primarily starting in the 1940's... and the anomalies in the historical record, etc., support the narrative as, at the least, possible.

I have no preconceptions about the veracity of this "story" (or revelation, b.s., disclosure.. or any other word one wishes to use), but I remain intrigued and open to it's possibility... so far, and I'd wager there are quite a few others who are interested, too.

I am a poor thread creator/tender... but I've wanted a thread, accessible to all, to crowd source this tale and expand on it... or kill it... and decided to try.

So ...let's see what, if anything, happens. Mods... do as thou wilt.

edit on Mon Sep 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT discuss other members......

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts on a 'breakaway' civilization.

Where are they gonna go? What are they gonna find when they get there? How hard would it be starting over from scratch on an uninhabited world?

ETA: One of the other writings you referenced ... wow!! Looks like a work of science fiction. Haven't gone through it past the OP (can't believe I missed it when it was written). Interesting stuff and I appreciate you calling attention to it.
edit on 2892014 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That whole A...0 thread was out there...Wild...John Titor type stuff. I'd missed the whole thread before.
edit on 28-9-2014 by minkmouse because: no names so removed

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Where are they gonna go? What are they gonna find when they get there? How hard would it be starting over from scratch on an uninhabited world be?

Well, much of that was at least broached in the source material.

They'd go anywhere they want as, apparently, they use sleeping humans to crunch the data needed for faster than light travel, that a found AI unit helped them reconstruct.

They've allegedly found a whole lot including other branches of the human family we've been cut off from, as well as myriad aliens.

And as far as starting over, they have (again, allegedly) re-acquired technology of all sorts that was hidden on Earth as well as the solar system at large that would help them to restart any civilization they'd want to.

Which reminds me... the 160,000 yr-old AI that was allegedly dug out of a diamond mine, is named AALICCE (or something close) ... something PM'd to a member and mentioned in passing in another thread that wasn't in the original body of info... and tidbits like that are why I started this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

S&F

Its about time someone posted all those links on one thread

Lets see where this goes.... although i find it hard to believe it goes anywhere from here really.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Agreed... as to going anywhere!

But I've been wishing for this thread, so I decided to just jump in and see (and so far, it's pretty cold, wet and lonely here!).

But I'm hoping as time goes on (and if the Mods take pity and leave this be), then the very interesting private conversations can come to light... even if I have to relay the info from sanitized personal messages.

Most people involved are, understandably, reluctant to tell the public about the weird things that transpired around this saga... and despite the original story nicely explaining much about UFOs that have bugged me for decades, some of the related experiences make this instance more intriguing than most internet posts of its ilk.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was very excited about this story when it first broke, but then, the OP left before I had chance to participate and ask my questions. I'm very interested in hearing from all the members who had a personal messages and happenings and what convinced them - that they were being told the truth and not being led on a merry chase. Generally of course. I'm not asking anyone to divulge personal information or anything. Just what convinced you of the truth in this story?

CdT

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It was a fantastic read, but I don't really buy it. A breakaway civilization that has technology so advanced that they can travel to the stars but somehow the US government is able to keep them from revealing their secret and saving humanity? Naw man, don't believe it.

I do, however, believe SOMEONE or SOMETHING has black, triangular (and boomerang)-shaped craft of various sizes and have been flying them around for at least the past 20 years. Are they interstellar craft? Or simply stealth blimps of some kind?

I think I subscribe to them being electromagnetic, but if they do belong to the US government, I still can't figure out why they would do some of the things they've done with them (flying them over populated cities with the lights on, screwing around with the airforce of allied countries)...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The ##SNIPPED## thing was just too far fetched for me to buy into .. I give credit for creating a very interesting story, rich with detail.. but that's all we got.. there's no evidence presented, just an elaborate story posted by a very detail oriented, intelligent person.

Just my opinion of course, but until there's evidence I can't buy it...
edit on Mon Sep 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT discuss other members......

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I wonder how much education one would need to have to fulfill his role? I say this because I'm always suspect of those who don't know "Then" from "Than" and he slipped up there.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

As to what convinced me about this story...

Personally, I'm not even convinced my Mother loved me... despite personal experience and various supporting reports... but I got intrigued after reading he who shall not be named (A---0)'s posts and PMing him and getting at least a "feel" that he was telling truth.

I have some professional journalistic training... and though I couldn't publish this info as it stands, I've developed a fair ear for truth, despite being human and thus open to deception.

His technical details about black ops tech based and extrapolated on by public records, like patents, held insights deemed reliable by people in-the-know... and he knew about a test crash that few, supposedly, knew about.

He told a member, in a thread, when to look for another sighting of exotic tech in CA ...and the other member indeed saw it.

And other members (not the woo-woo whack-a-doodles one might expect, either) reported things like visits from the clean suited RKers (Relearned Knowledge) at night, in their bedrooms, after being told via PM they'd receive "verification."

One member reported being put into an altered state of mind simply by reading a PM they were sent by the original source.

Another reported verification by an outside, reliable source of sensitive info.

So, taken en masse, it piqued my interest.

But I remain non committal.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So, a bunch of Black Project Men found an artifact, used it, made ships, went galavanting through our Solar System uncovering other artifacts, made bigger cooler ships, went from Star System to Star System gathering more artifacts, met other entities, impressed them, and so on and so on?

Now these guys live 400 to 500 years, traveling FTL, use humans to make clones for instant com, give us data in our dreams to compute for their references, and carry on their way? What is the end game? We here on Earth are royally effed, and those that dont know who to ask or trust just die horribly, but no worries, you will be reborn in another System that they control, so nothing changes, until you get to join the club and do unto others as was done to you?

That doesnt sound like progress to me, that sounds like a cruel game.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

And there is the rub... a tale that nicely fits the scant facts (namely, black triangles and other UFOs def being seen) but is so far out it defies ... well, almost everything we've been led to believe.

If it wasn't for those supportive accounts from members I have no reason to distrust, I'd have forgotten this by now.

But it is what it is... fact, fiction or a mix of some percentage.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

If you spend your whole existence reviewing the past, chasing it, trying to preserve what is gone, you deny yourself a future.

These guys say they are saving humanity as they know it. I choose humanity as we do not know it.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

As to the slips in the original account... he also used "there" for "their" ...but even the highly educated can make a type-o.

It doesn't point to lie or truth in itself. In his technical and military posts, he certainly showed above average knowledge... but he could also write passable fiction... so ...?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

If true... even somewhat... I get what you mean and share some of your misgivings.

Imagine "leaders" keeping such knowledge from the general populace... it angers me... again IF true... psychopaths holding our past AND future in their cold hands... if nothing, I hope it's untrue just for that fact.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Which reminds me... the 160,000 yr-old AI that was allegedly dug out of a diamond mine, is named AALICCE (or something close)

ALiCCE : Artificial life in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton.
Apparently 'she' was dug out of a salt dome, somewhere in Africa.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe it was also claimed that this breakaway civilization was leaving Earth soon and their existence would be revealed then. If they're going to reveal themselves, then what harm would it have been to post some evidence? You know, a few close up, quality photos of these triangles hovering above a rooftop, a selfie of oneself sitting on top of one, holding up a "Goodbye, ATS!" sign? I mean, the truth is going to be revealed anyway, right? And there's nothing any of the world governments can do about it, right? So if you're going to go out with a bang, why not go out with a bang?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, Baddogma...
There are enough reasonable, intelligent and tech-savvy members giving the possibility/possibilities room for consideration, that I am not about to write off its far-fetchedness...yet.

The 'tech/claim' I have the greatest difficulty with - is the 'dream seeding & harvesting'.
If 'they' have the know how to access & interpret the human mind to such an extent --- why is Psychology still so bush league?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

After that thread was closed, I laid out under the stars every night for hours, pondering if it could be possible.

I really want to believe it, but I don't believe the whole story. The part about the RK's was a little bit, well way far out there. The triangle stone described reminded me if the black stone in the television series Under The Dome.

While I know for a fact that triangles do exist, they are silent and they can hover. I saw one in the mid-1990's with several of my friends.

The story is most likely a little bit of truth mixed in with a whole lot of fiction. It was the most exciting thread I've read since becoming a member of ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join