It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Yes, quite the rabbit warren... and you, and folks like you, are, partly, why I resurrected this ...data.

I think it bears more open discussion... even IF false, because if false, it's not just one guy asserting these things, but others who are experiencing some "high strangeness" associated with it... so either it's some part truth, or some organized effort at deceit... and that, too, bears discussion.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

might i suggest another old members blog i wish he were still here i hope hes ok anyways i think this a piece of the puzzle , just not sure how it fits Astroenginers Blog strange story about curiosity and his fall ive been obsessed with this and read it over and over eta for sake of copmpleteness For those who had been following AstroEngineers thread...Full Story is now available his profile

And thanks for that relevant info link. I hadn't been aware of this.

So ... more good info! Keep it coming... now to read it. ETA : and after skimming...JPL engineer found FTL data transmissions with the Mars rover? The voice sounded quite believable... the info isn't too surprising, given this thread's context... but it IS surprising if true!

edit on 9/29/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: Another_Nut
might i suggest another old members blog

i wish he were still here

i hope hes ok

anyways i think this a piece of the puzzle , just not sure how it fits

Astroenginers Blog

strange story about curiosity and his fall

ive been obsessed with this and read it over and over

eta for sake of copmpleteness

For those who had been following AstroEngineers thread...Full Story is now available

his profile

Hey - thanks for the links there. I'd never read that story and found it to be quite interesting

glad u enjoyed it

now i hope someone can put it in its proper place.

and this seems like a thread that could happen in

a reply to: Baddogma

ty too .long read but well worth it

edit on pm920143001America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 13:55:43 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BaddogmaOh don't compare me to those guys, I'm just someone looking stuff up on the internet. I'm trying to do my best to keep up with them. I can at least provide the lasting enthusiasm to keep things going. If not this thread then the next.

I have been wanting to be apart in "this" particular discussion since coming across it about a month or so ago but I do not have scholar permission to post so I forgot about presenting information and was/am consumed by soaking it up and understanding. Then I can convey it better, but trying to understand one lead after another has only proven that there is some VERY interesting things happening outside this "bubble" TPTB are keeping the masses in.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey, Baddogma, just wanted to add my thanks for starting this thread. I personally feel like the conversation and research around this topic are worth continued focus. It might be practically impossible to prove or disprove all the claims, but I'm curious to see where the weight of evidence lands.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow, that first post by Astro is mind blowing.

originally posted by: Baddogma
I have started this thread in the hopes of providing a place where all relevant info regarding this subject, namely (alleged) recovered human high tech from prehistory and it leading to a modern break away space faring civilization, can be discussed, or just read, by all.

The problems with doing this have centered around the good ATS policy of not discussing other members, and this narrative comes, primarily, from one member... #SNIPPED#, who no longer posts here and thus, cannot defend him/her/itself. I would hope this could be kept in mind and any negativity can be avoided ... aside from the merits, or lack of merit, of the story itself.

The main post this all derives from can be found here ##SNIPPED##, Black Triangles, abductions... . There are other threads that mentions and expands upon this narrative, like Weird California Sighting and USAF commercial... . And there is the official research thread, here Black Triangles, RKs and the Secret Space Program.

And then there are the mass of posts and personal messages that members have that hold more details, and my hope is that they can be shared, without personal elements or too sensitive info, to add to the body of info here.

So, again, I'd hope we can restrict the discussion to the subject without any personal attacks ... upon anyone.

There are supportive elements to this narrative, including obscure detailed information and patents that the info source pointed to that help explain the technology seen in our skies, private member verification that includes these RK personnel allegedly showing up in residences or being told when and where to see exotic air tech flying by and then seeing it, and these reports have some very skeptical members interested.

So those items above, as well as the high tech seen in our skies... primarily starting in the 1940's... and the anomalies in the historical record, etc., support the narrative as, at the least, possible.

I have no preconceptions about the veracity of this "story" (or revelation, b.s., disclosure.. or any other word one wishes to use), but I remain intrigued and open to it's possibility... so far, and I'd wager there are quite a few others who are interested, too.

I am a poor thread creator/tender... but I've wanted a thread, accessible to all, to crowd source this tale and expand on it... or kill it... and decided to try.

So ...let's see what, if anything, happens. Mods... do as thou wilt.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has brought up Ben Rich. In case you never heard of him you can catch up here: www.ufo-blogger.com...

If there was truly a program that has already sent humanity beyond Earth, throughout the solar system, and beyond, and it was funded by the taxpayers, then it must have been enormusly expensive. If what the former ATS member said was true, then IMO what Ben Rich had to say must be equally true, and both stories must be linked together, because there is no way that the US Government would fund two seperate black programs with the same goal, at the same time.

Of course, the former member may have just had an active imagination and created his tale on a mix of Ancient Aliens and the Ben Rich story as a base to run wild with.
edit on 29-9-2014 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Roger, Roger! Mister Rogers!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
These are the photos 'A' posted which are intriguing

link
link
link
link

Stanton Friendman said we were in a quarantine until we evolved as a species, 'A' suggested it too which will be removed in 2044, I was always curious what he meant by that was it some sort of protection for our species for 250,000 years, protection from what exactly?

edit on 30pm2014-09-29T14:42:09-05:00kpm by tacka because: links

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are there BBTs (Big Black Triangles)? - There have been plenty of sightings recorded across the globe. Some of the earlier sightings were almost certainly prototypes of what we now know to be the Stealth aircraft finally revealed in the late 1980s. Be sure that there is a lot more being tested. But is it wise to fly these over densely populated areas as it sometimes appears?

Could there really be a Breakaway Human Civilization using a technology that is beyond our understanding as television would appear to a Neanderthal? Richard Dolan and a few others have been banging on about it for a good few years now. Who are these elites who live among the stars and yet seemingly also mingle among us safe in the knowledge that we are totally ignorant?

And are our thoughts the only thing that can travel instantaneously across the universe?

All of this stuff seems to be a mix of the modern folk tales from the likes of the enigmatic Richard Doty (and friends) and the science fiction ideas from the plot of the movie "They Live". A movie which you can view in it's entirety if you look hard enough for it. But here's a brief snippet.

Of course a lot of what was once science fiction has now become science fact. But a lot of it remains fiction as well.

Seems like we really are in a 'fractured hall of mirrors with a quicksand floor' here.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: fockewulf190Baby steps to the unfamilar, Freeman Dyson and the Orion Project comes first.

edit on 29-9-2014 by StratosFear because: better terminology used.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tackaIt was stated by BLANK! that 2044 was to be the last attempt to expose the technology and everything found and the 100 year anniversary of the beginning stages of their endeavor, project Orion comes to mind. If it couldn't be swallowed by the masses they were to rejoin something else and let whoever on Terra Firma come what may. We have to get to that "Awake" level before then.

Also that pic link is not working and I would like to see it.

*PLESE PEOPLE STOP MAKING REFERENCES TO MEMBER NAMES IF YOU WISH THIS THREAD CONTINUE!

edit on 29-9-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I'v amended the links now

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

There is scant evidence for a civilization of such magnitude from 150,000 years ago... but then that's a long time and most of it could have been disposed of through geologic processes, cataclysm or war... OR on purpose for some reason... and there ARE those (very few) anomalous artifacts that at least suggest possibilities.

I also imagine such technology might negate the need for cement/stone edifices... like what if their tech concerned genetic modification of trees, for instance, so that they grew into shelters?

Perhaps the plant life we see as "nature" is simply out-of-control 'building blocks' from a previous society? Basically, the tech suggested could take on unexpected forms...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tacka

That quarantine remark caught my attention, too (heck, as a UFO witness and general curious searcher, everything the guy said caught my attention).

He said that we had been under quarantine for 100's of thousand of years, starting, I think, with a small group of ET humans who came here to replenish their gene pool... were supposed to "breed" with the native humans for 10,000 years, and then return to the stars... but never made it for some reason.

He also said that in 2044, the "RKs" would have enough of a population (presumably on the habitable planet they found-allegedly- always allegedly) and would leave Earth ... open and without the protective quarantine... which sounded ominous.

I imagine that in the vast universe, species exist that aren't too 'nice.' Other PMs mention more about this, including weapons placed around the solar system, but I haven't actually read them... hopefully the info will surface.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it highly likely that if true, this "breakaway civilization," would, of necessity, remove or hide any proof of an ancient, advanced civilization. This member private messaged me about "their" need for energy, as Baddogma and others have alluded to. In other words, the explanation was this population here, sleeping, was necessary for their computational needs and travel. So they would be invested in keeping us right here, dreaming for them, to give them this energy.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

His Posts

I don't have time to re read all of his posts.

But it's buried in there somewhere.
edit on 29-9-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
One more thing I didn't see brought up was his allusion to a specific acronym. On a few occassions he stresses words like "scientific experimentation support" as well as another such clue which I can't find now. Anyway the letters always alluded to S.E.S.

SES is a sattelite company which uses a triangle logo. Their partner Astra, also does. Astra is one of the names that has been coupled to triangles and is also similar to said poster's screenname.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: grey580

Well, glad this thread is still up and, now sanitized of personal references, can continue to accrue info and viewpoints.

As far as the God mentioned in the source material, he did say they (the alleged RKrs) reject religions as man made and dividing, but also said that God, a creator... existed... which isn't a paradox or anything... in fact it's something many folks have guessed at.

But I think the other data he spoke of was 'further out' for some folks than a creator... heh.

Ahhh you saw that as well. I knew I wasn't crazy.
I'm surprised more people didn't catch that.

Well he did say there some pillars of humanity.

and looking in google.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about I tell you this? on your passing, you can when you get to the Creator, say 'I want this'. Voila, you get that. Its energy, all energy.

and that one pillar is made of light.

And also this

Death state brings the energies back to the Creator, who then sends it back out and the cycle begins again. Over and over, inside this and billions of other Universes.

Reincarnation is a thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

There are many claims out there mostly impossible to verify, and also much evidence in the form of government documentation which is in turn based from eye witness testimonials and radar data.

What is not in dispute amongst those who have bothered to familiarise themselves with the subject, is that there has been some extremely advanced technology buzzing about over our heads for at least the last 65-70 years - but actually much longer, much much longer.

Now I myself have come to the opinion that there is indeed a breakaway civilisation of sorts, and I am very concerned about what they might decide and implement in regards to a host of problems on this planet.

We know that advanced tech is flying around, we know the government has kept detailed records relating to the history of this phenomenon and we know also, that the government decided in the 40's at the latest to keep not only the world in ignorance - but the American tax payers who fund everything the government does.

Now I believe the government doesn't really care if we know about aliens out there, why would they? We are all expecting it to varying degrees, nobody believes we are alone anymore - the debate is if they can reach us.

The reason they keep it secret is the technology, literally (and I mean that literally) the whole hierarchical structure of society is dependent on the status quo being preserved, the dollar is king - or I should say the Petro-dollar is King (Or god).

The banksters that have infiltrated and extorted our homes and us rely 100 percent on this system being maintained, because if it isn't then the future suddenly becomes extremely uncertain for them - and their wealth , people rarely get that rich by following the rules or operating in an ethical manner, and they rely on their politician chums to twisted the laws, repeal the regs.............

And just in case , pardon them if the heat gets too high.

They are reliant on an absolute monopoly on the market and the power centres that govern it.

Now just imagine the fear of Iran getting a nuke, imagine if everybody had anti gravity - and every other support technology that must be developed at that level of science - I can think of a few people I wouldn't be too happy about them owning and operating their own interstellar craft - probably inter-dimensonal.

G.W Bush for starters!

Plus, they won't let us even inherit the planet - they want to kill us all off pretty much and probably start a fresh on Earth.

Just like the Georgia Guide stones outlines, the tossers know how to craft almost a utopian society - but the people they have had to dumb down, extort, abuse, manipulate and murder to prepare to launch it (they use our own energy against us) are not invited, in fact could you be a dear and just dies for me? Theres a good lad.

Sorry if it seems a little off the topic, but it is all encompassing - the same people who withhold this tech are the very same that are dumbing us down and poisoning us.

It's a matter if recognise it and resist or possibly Earth will lose your genes for ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join