It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Thank you for that... exactly the sort of info I wanted collated.

And he also hinted that something helped Gary McKinnen when he hacked the U.S. govt looking for UFO data (and found records of non-terrestrial officers)... perhaps that was ALICCE... heck, as a supposed self aware AI... perhaps ##SNIPPED## was AALICCE! Heh...
edit on Mon Sep 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT discuss other members......

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Good point and the "dream seeding and reaping" is a big hurdle to jump in regards to believability... and there is the notiont that if they can broadcast and direct consciousness, to the point of giving people hallucinations of aliens, why suffer the plutocrats to keep their existence a secret?

The account mentions (in certain PMs) that they were being held hostage by the powers that be who are threatening to nuke their precious dreamers... so why couldn't the RKers basically warp any leader's personal reality and get whatever results they wanted?

Anyway, there is a lack of info there... perhaps someone has more on that. It's a large burp in the narrative, though.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
might i suggest another old members blog

i wish he were still here

i hope hes ok

anyways i think this a piece of the puzzle , just not sure how it fits

Astroenginers Blog

strange story about curiosity and his fall

ive been obsessed with this and read it over and over

eta for sake of copmpleteness

For those who had been following AstroEngineers thread...Full Story is now available

his profile

edit on am920143001America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 01:56:21 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
First post. Long (long) time lurker.

Ive been following the Astro story, and for what its worth, I identify. Mad details that make too much sense...

at least on a personal anecdotal level.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Leading up to the big finale, I was at 9 solid personal sightings. During the trickle stage of info in aviation sightings were around a dozen. Since he left, that number is nearly 30 now!

I wish I could talk to him now. I DO think much of what he said was hogwash, but after I went back through ALL his posts, massive synchronicity has taken place.

I need to start talking with AO starting from his jellyfish ufo post..........

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm posting to keep an eye on this thread. I read the ao post and I am intrigued to say the least. There's alot more to read here. It's gonna be interesting

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm posting to keep an eye on this thread. I read the ao post and I am intrigued to say the least. There's alot more to read here. It's gonna be interesting

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I had to dig up my password for this thread. I only lurk now days. As the hate on ATS is very strong as of late.

Well as for breakaway civilization, star ships for that matter, I can't be sure. As for black triangle craft I can attest to the fact they exist.

To the personal account. Me and a few friends were out at my woods just hanging out. There is only a barn out there. About 3 acres of grass, and 20 acres of wooded land. This happened in a remote little town in Indiana. We were just sitting in the car listening to music, and drinking. We start seeing what we think are planes converging in an area about 2-3 miles out. They were relatively low to the ground. This was at night so all we could see at the time were the lights. Well they split off and go in different directions. One headed our way.

We didn't think much of it, and went back to chilling. 5 minutes later I notice this plane is about to fly right over us going very slow. So we roll down the window, and stare right up at it going so slow it almost seemed like slow motion. Triangle in shape, 3 lights around the tips and a singular light in the middle. It kept going and we sat and talked about wtf is that. We chalked it up as a new plane looking for weed plants. After researching I found it to be what is known as the TR3B. Or what I believe it to be. My friends won't talk about it anymore and act like it never happened.

Open for questions. This happened 7 or so years ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Perhaps a possibility is that he is indeed some kind of well informed insider to some very top level black projects, or was.

Maybe he was letting info slip out, possibly having fun with it or just felt people should know what's going on.

Could be he said to much about something, maybe crossed a line, and he got busted for it, they could have made him post a story that would be so fantastical as to discredit himself and throw truth seekers off the mark. Maybe that was his only choice, or face prison?

That would explain the rather abrupt move to woo woo ville anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Be very interested to hear Dolan's thoughts. Say what you want but he seems to be on top of the breakaway civilization theory and a thorough researcher.

Regardless, this should be investigated because the source has done one of two things: enlightened us like no leak before and moved us forward or threw a major curve ball and set us back.

Will return with what I can contribute.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi there Baddogma.I was away from ATS for quite a few months,and the OP of the thread that spawned this one,is long gone,where ever it is that he may have gone-is there anyone i can u2u who was active in his thread,of whom i can ask something,please?a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I, too, came out of lurker status because of that post - mostly due to the dream seeding/harvesting and my continuing questions regarding my own dreams. It seemed terribly out there, but something about it drew me in and I always keep an eye out when other posts would pop up mentioning him. Glad to see that the interest is still alive and well.

Were there others who had contact with RK? I definitely kept my eyes on the sky a lot more than usual after reading the original post. It was, and still is, quite fantastical, but there's something that continues to resonate with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BaddogmaExcellent idea however I would refrain from disclosing anymore member names, at least for the time being. I fear if to much light is shined on something, it might turn up deleted and some peoples work might get unfinished. There is a thread in the research forum about this if you haven't seen it already. I am working on my contribution to it right now.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I really do think that there is, at the very least, some level of truth to what was being put out there by A0. IMO there are way too many strange coincidences that tie what he was talking about together for them to be just that: coincidence. He always seemed, to me, to be one of the most knowledgeable and straight forward guys on the threads. He was always the one TRYING to debunk a lot of the hogwash you see on here, which made it even stranger that he would go and post something so off-the-wall like that. Regarding one of this posts, about what in some circles is now being called "the green rabbit", I was lucky enough to get a hint as to when we can expect to see it again. Supposedly there will be another sighting during November, so I'm really going to be keeping my eye on the news to see if, in fact, he was right after all.

On a personal level, I hope he was being truthful. I also hope that if what he says was true, we'll get ONE LAST opportunity to re-unite with our RK brothers before they leave us to our demise. Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Check your PM's please ;-)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Thats a cool story, and I do believe you
I have a suggestions though, maybe not be very attached to calling it the TR3B
It seem everytime that thing is mentioned we have to go through pages of certain to be unnamed individuals that love to jump in and derail a perfectly good thread about how that doesn't exist and two pages later it could have all been summed up with
"Well that's not what its called, but its a lot like it but its not so don't call it that"

And while I'm getting my pet peeves out, please please everybody
No postings of "you have a P.M."
Ohhhhhh so frustrating.

Rant over, loving the thread!

Personal opinion, a collection of facts about current technology and possible technology applications all wrapped up in a really fun Sci-Fi story
No AllICE No RK's No Interstellar Brain Suckers with their cloned communicators strewn across the Galaxy
Many varieties of secret experimental aircraft that have a triangle shape some that are in service and some just prototypes with a variety of propulsion and purposes
Absolutely of course yes

X

edit on 29-9-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: to point out the irony of while writing my rant parodox had posted his "check your pm's" post Hillarious

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Thanks for making this thread. I've wanted to ask about a couple of points, but couldn't figure out where to do so.

From ##snipped## OP in his Black Triangles/"farewell thread", he had this to say about the stone artifact (aka ALiCCE):

To answer then, why did I mention the artefact at the beginning of this small piece? because of what happened when it detected radar and nuclear pulses inside earths atmosphere.
It took in more power from the surroundings than it was normally doing (we didn't of course know this at the time, it was just a curiosity), and then to our utter absolute shock, she switched herself on and started talking.

In what language?
It had been buried for 160,000 years. Did it instantaneously learn English upon powering up? Or had it learned all of the modern languages while it was buried?

The other bit that jumped out at me is weird--let me know if I'm reading more into it than is warranted.

His farewall post:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 17:00
Goodbye my friends. Dream your Dreams and make them beautiful.

Now remember, he was counting down to his departure (54 minutes time, never see me again...(on page 2)

Notice if you write out the timestamp numerically we have 07-25-2014. Next, sum the digits in each part of the date.
( 0+7, 2+5, 2+0+1+4) 7-7-7
Now, the time shows as 17:00 for me, because I'm on eastern daylight time. But ##SNIPPED## had a certain scientific bent to his posts so, in UTC (universal coordinated time, also Zulu time), his post would read 21:00 UTC. Three 7's again.

I'm not into numerology but for some reason, I noticed the "7's" immediately when I read his post.
Does anyone know if those numbers had some significance in his story, or were the "7''s" just a weird coincidence?

I'm undecided about how I feel about the entirety of his story, but certain portions certainly made my jaw hit the keyboard because they fit so neatly with my own personal experience.
edit on 9/29/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT discuss other members......

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

There are many types now - manned, unmanned, supply, experimentation, and escape pods of a diamond shaped nature. Mr Pope had one briefly on his wall.

Quote is from page 2 in the thread: ##SNIPPED##, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

After reading the thread again, who is Mr.Pope? and was he saying this Mr.Pope has an escape pod on his wall?

Nick Pope?

The Pope?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Back when doing my research into the shape and lights that was the general name. Thanks for the heads up. Only reason I found ats was because of the events that took place that night. That was the name thrown about back then. Whatever it was I will never forget that night for the rest of my life. The weirdest part was how they all converged on a single location for a period of time and all went into separate directions.

After reading ##SNIPPED## thread it got me thinking. They all split off and went into separate directions. MAYBE if what ##SNIPPED## says is true about dreams. They were going to this particular area to get the particular 1000 light years of dream data.

just a theory on the fly.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Crumbles because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

After reading the thread again, who is Mr.Pope? and was he saying this Mr.Pope has an escape pod on his wall?

I first came across this story in 1991, when I joined the UFO project. A poster-sized enlargement of the best photo was prominently displayed on the office wall. I worked in a four-person office my predecessor had put it up.

www.nickpope.net...

Nick Pope story.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join