It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I would think that there would be a lot of evidence of a break away civilization left over here. All their tech of getting to that point would be obvious. They didn't go from building stone monuments to building black triangles, IMO.

Also, keep in mind that things have been seen flying in our skies before airplanes existed. Nowadays, some of them may be ours, but they sound like a jet and fly like a jet. The ones that raise my eyebrows are the silent ones that do aeronautical maneuvers that are theoretically impossible for any human to survive.

I saw a black triangle up close and personal in the early-to-mid eighties. It was totally silent and was going too slow to keep something of that size in the air, so I assume it had some sort of exotic propulsion that is not of human origin. Yes there are black projects and yes they have technology that would blow our minds, I just seriously doubt that anti-gravity is one of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

If they no longer need to build things on the surface of the Earth, there wouldn't be a lot of physical evidence.

From what I gathered, even the most brilliant scientists we know about are the "B Team" compared to what these guys have. They purposefully take the cream of the crop before these scientists even begin their public/academic careers.

If that is so, then all of our modern technology, scientific understanding, and community would be nothing more than a pale armature version of the real deal.

Who knows, from what I gather there is enough behind these stories to warrant more investigation.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Mod Note...

As a courtesy, I have removed all mention of a member name.
Please discuss the topic...and not the member.....
If the member name continues to be posted, those posts will be removed.

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: skyblueworld

After reading the thread again, who is Mr.Pope? and was he saying this Mr.Pope has an escape pod on his wall?

I first came across this story in 1991, when I joined the UFO project. A poster-sized enlargement of the best photo was prominently displayed on the office wall. I worked in a four-person office my predecessor had put it up.

www.nickpope.net...

Nick Pope story.

Man, that is just awesome, even better knowing the MoD probably "silenced" the Scottish news reporter whilst taking the colour and negative photos, typical of how this phenomenon is kept secret.

For some people on ATS, comprehending and correlating Our Space Brother's story, is maybe to hard to comprehend?

You noticed after he left, that "if you can't attack the data, attack the person" posts came out the woodwork.

I think whoever has read the threads he contributed in, are now privileged with information we'll never get off current world leaders e.t.c.

One day he may well prove himself right, and the doubters will always doubt, because they fear what they don't understand.

I know, I fear things too.

edit on 31-07-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hit the nail on the head, and drove it on through!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There is little doubt that A was involved, or at least connected to someone involved, with a program that very few know about. Some of the reasons for doubt seen throughout threads like these are indications of how a persons assured perception of their or "our" collective knowledge piles more dirt on the things that are hidden.

And I wouldn't refer to anything as a "black triangle". Translucent white or dirty, fuzzy blob would be more fitting.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You noticed after he left, that "if you can't attack the data, attack the person" posts came out the woodwork.

What data?

He connected his fiction cleverly to other fiction. That's not data.

The only reason that I'm hanging around any longer is because of the possible Rick Doty connection.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, though. I'm glad you liked the link.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nvm sounded rude. Unintended
edit on 29-9-2014 by Crumbles because: sounded rude

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Good point and the "dream seeding and reaping" is a big hurdle to jump in regards to believability

Yeah that was a big one for me and made it hard to get passed the thought of Monsters Inc.

With that said the human brain is pretty amazing and as of now it takes 82,944 processors to simulate 1 second of human brain activity.

www.extremetech.com...

It was a facinating read and if real its kind of tragic for man kind.

BTW I too have had a silent slow hovering and what appeared to be light absorbing black craft spotting back in the early 80's, with other members in my family.

I don't know what the craft was but I recall the siting like it was happening in a slow motion and as if dream like. However, that may be more due to shock of the experience and my mind trying to put things back into order, as I had the experience a time after that . When I was younger I walked into my house in the middle of a robbery and recall seeing everything thrown around in the house and the slider door open with a cold breeze hitting me as I looked around everything appeared in slow montion and dreamlike as well. So that I attribute that more to the mind trying to put things back into order for normal processing.

edit on 03930America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 13:03:19 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdomI agree with the PM comments, but there are numerous reasons certain things are said via PM.

I will tell all now I have sent nothing I don't plan on publicly discussing once I have more information. Information sent to me and requested it be confidential will never be spoken of out of respect for the person taking their time to share it.

The "Want" to know will never override the "Need" to not be persecuted.

That being said I would direct anyone interested to the Plasma Stealth thread in the Aircraft Project to my post on the last page.

originally posted by: StratosFear
Interesting patent I found regarding plasma stealth. Patent 3713157

This was filed back in 1964 by an inventor named Henry August either employed or at least affiliated with North American Aviation Inc. August also holds a few other aviation related patents such as this very interesting patent found here. I would recommend taking a look at the PDF a bit down that page.

Edit: Found a better site which also lists related patents. Here

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Don't think you understood my post. I am outside quite a bit. If you need a flight time to catch a peek, that time would be always. Location: anywhere. Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I went back and read all of He Who Shall Not Be Named posts.

One of the more interesting things he said was. GOD is real.

No one seemed to blink at that one.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

One of the more interesting things he said was. GOD is real.

I dont' recall coming accross that statement nor being so direct with such a statement, can you provide the link or hint. Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Varelse

Just poking some fun.

Onto the no doubt he was involved. Either he is 100% the real deal, and his knowledge sure made it seem to be so. Or he is just some wannabe that stopped posting on his account, and made another to seal the deal.

I want to believe, and believe our government in 2044 will let us help seed other worlds with him. I want the world to last that long. So 99% sure he is telling the truth, because I crave being able to travel to other worlds someday.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There maybe something to the "dreamlike state". I always wondered why aren't other people seeing what I'm seeing?

A recent sighting I've had was very similar to the white tr3b video on youtube. It went across the city in daylight and nothing was reported. You know who said they can easily do that via some sort of psychological means. What better stealth then to make the populace inherently adverse to seeing something? That seed could be planted during sleep.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well, glad this thread is still up and, now sanitized of personal references, can continue to accrue info and viewpoints.

As far as the God mentioned in the source material, he did say they (the alleged RKrs) reject religions as man made and dividing, but also said that God, a creator... existed... which isn't a paradox or anything... in fact it's something many folks have guessed at.

But I think the other data he spoke of was 'further out' for some folks than a creator... heh.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
might i suggest another old members blog

i wish he were still here

i hope hes ok

anyways i think this a piece of the puzzle , just not sure how it fits

Astroenginers Blog

strange story about curiosity and his fall

ive been obsessed with this and read it over and over

eta for sake of copmpleteness

For those who had been following AstroEngineers thread...Full Story is now available

his profile

Hey - thanks for the links there. I'd never read that story and found it to be quite interesting

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Fylgje

If they no longer need to build things on the surface of the Earth, there wouldn't be a lot of physical evidence.

I hope I'm not being too presumptuous, but I think I know what Fylgje was trying to say, but his point was a little muddled because of confusion in "the story".

If I read it correct, "the story" is that a black triangular artifact that was apparently some sort of super computer was discovered and this artifact is something that was crafted by an ancient civilization that arose here on earth many millenia ago. A civilization that eventually left this planet in interstellar craft they developed.

This object allowed modern day scientists to sort of "re-invent" that tech and break away from our current civilization in secret.

I believe what Fylgje was trying to say is, if this is true, where is the evidence that this ancient Earth civilization, that surely would have dominated the entire planet and solar system, existed? As pointed out, they didn't just go from building stone monuments to building interstellar craft, so where is the evidence of what likely would have been thousands of years of occupation on this planet by them? Sure, time degrades and we've all seen the "life after people" series, but this black triangle artifact survived in tact, so it's reasonable to assume that there would be a lot of other "things" left behind by them as well. Surely not just this lone artifact.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BaddogmaIts not lonely once you know who else is following the same rabbit hole. As good as sleep can be I seem to get little nowadays. I like many others would be very much interested in things said via PM, even if its just things to research without a given connection, connections will be found. I wasn`t around for the thread but I am one of those "Asking" for answers that was mentioned.

Also for those that received PM's that contain info of some importance and for one reason or another do not personally want to post it may PM me and I will do it confidentially or however the sender would like it presented, I of course will research it further. And its not about taking credit or getting attention, its about making it available and easily accessible for those willing to pursue it.

edit on 29-9-2014 by StratosFear because: More to add.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom

And while I'm getting my pet peeves out, please please everybody

Because ranting about peeves doesn't attribute to derailing either or anything...

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
No Interstellar Brain Suckers with their cloned communicators strewn across the Galaxy

Did you even read any of #SNIP's original posts, the ones that this OP were based upon? It said nothing of interstellar brain suckers, rather humans whom we are rumored to be descendants of, a lost civilization...like the title of the OP states. Yes, interstellar travel was mentioned but it was us doing the traveling, not interstellar "brain suckers".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join