It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: yuppa

If we could control gravity like a laser or radio wave we could make black holes. a much cleaner(fall out wise) and much deadlier weapon.

the conventional explosive lens that surround the primary is like hacking gravity by using the blast wave to compress evenly the entire core.

almost like if gravity smuched it, but explosives are MUCH cheaper and require minimal tech to work.

if we could control gravity there would be so many cool things we could do with gravity beams and converging gravity beams

also would be a terrible weapon, imagine crushing a tank like a coke can or ripping aircraft out of the air and maybe even bring down satellites and the piece de resistance would be making a sun or singularity open over a city and stay open until you turn it off.

Ahh ok. Oh and i thought out a gravity bomb concept before. Mine would increase gravity in a localized area say 1000 times for a short duration. say about 1-10 to sec? would devastate a area and kill everything in its range i assume. nothing but goo to pick up after. Good thing tech hasnt caught up yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

well if we are to believe these stories of BT's and orbs and what and if even ONE of them is our we have made some serious leaps in science that the rest of us were left out of.

I know they exist but have zero idea how they work(obviously)

But one could safely assume it has something to do with inertia and gravity.

I think we have had this tech for awhile, FEL's(free electron lasers) are made by wiggling electrons with very tightly and fast magnetic fields. what if they got past deep xrays and gamma and even cosmic rays and got to a way to project gravity or some particle that can effect it.

We KNPW these things exist we just cant prove it, its crazy to me that people think star wars was a complete wash

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I was reading of NIF laser fusion announcement by a guy who was very anti MIC and wary of “making headlines for funding”.

He said a few things that were interesting. He said that regular lasers would burn up on first or second shot. He thinks “they have made an adaptive optics” breakthrough. He also hinted that “at some point the reaction cascades” against what the calculations say.

Always thought gravity can be manipulated either to be repelled or focused to an area or point. And less than a second would work (it would be more like 100,000 or millions of time stronger)

It may also cascade?! That would be in line with quantum mechanics where things are not a gradual change but a “packet” (or some multiple) larger. If you can repel it, why not focus it while increasing strength?? No radiation. Maybe a toxic sludge but you can hangout in space while you recycle it to good use (or bury it deep).

Sounds dreadful!!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

well fusion reactor could be considered a artificial star. Maybe the key to fusion is increasing the gravity inside the container to perpetuate its reaction after critical mass.

"Fusion" is the same as "assembly" I take it, and fision is disassembly?

What's "gravity" though yuppa?

I'll quietly stick to the five dimensional sphere left over after the abomb explodes.

And i got a theory. Ley lines cause dizziness or a room spinning feeling to those sensitive to them i think. people such as myself who are not the normal time stuck variety.

Probably right there yuppa, I know those two sensations happen to me when crossing boundaries. Lines have boundaries.

Ever read Bruce Cathie's set of books from the late 1960's early 1970's? He would forecast the date and time when the French would detonate the bombs at Moruroa for the New Zealand government.

Cathie reckoned abombs were geometric devices according to his maths.

. . . . take away the particles from matter and what is left?

Geometry for starters, crystals are geometric arangements of matter.

So "particle physics" and "particle-less physics" The former is conventional and the later I don't know what it is called.

I shouldn't use the word "physics" as that is reserved by science one might say.

------------------------

'day TEOT. You would probably know; what the heck remains when one removes the particles from matter? In the conventonal (uncomplicated) sciencey sense I mean. Remove only the particles.

edit on 2-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added second reply, and third one too

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Well in lamens terms gravity is attraction id say. So fusing atoms by making them attractive to others instead of forcefully compressing them might be a better alternative?

Gravity like time is really headache inducing lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The NIF has a youtube www.youtube.com...

that is a playlist ALLLL about the NIF and how it works and a look at the lasers

they use 1000's of little beams and combine them and amplify them and focus them down to micrometer sizes on a deuterium and tritium and whoosh off we go.

VERY cool stuff, on of their laser's name is SHIVA

N.S

Never hseen them ill look for them online.

the way warheads and they primary and secondary's are basically interlocking parts.

and they use exposive lens's to compress the primary, very cool stuff.

the only bomb that implodes ....

on some level in that reaction we break aprt they very matter of our universe and the bomb doesnt just explode it makes new elements as it does so.

all very .....alchemical....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

they say gravity is such a weak force because it permeates all the other universes out 'there' so by the time it gets to us it is so weak compaired to the other three forces(strong, weak nuclear forces and the electronic force)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Geometry!

And with what Hamilton scrawled on Broome Bridge in Dublin, you have sets of transformation equations to manipulate vectors in 3D.

What is a dimension here or there between mathematicians??

Theory becomes reality.

Kind of explains Dugway too, in an oblique manner!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

(smug smiley icon)

edit on 3-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added smugness

Dunno yuppa, gravity may as well be fly-paper for all I know.

I tell ya what yuppa, the Tuesdays get all exited when you get interested in matter disassembly and reassemby. He got so proud when I asked about a pure carbon abomb. He did it apparently. A beautiful green crystal lined 'nuclear-geode' about six inches across.

He makes those artistries, the carbon ones are the most delicate and beautiful of all he says. The life forms that used the carbon in organic processes leave memories and the artistry is to bring out the image of the life that was. Entire ecosystems in a snapshot moment of life.

Nuclear-geodes - Dyson spheres - artificial stars within a sphere small enough to fit in your hand. What those guys can do yuppa . . .

edit on 3-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added second reply

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

where do they get such wonderful toys.^_^ I always find myself in awe of how some higher beings can do stuff so easily. even their children can do stuff we cannot even approach. In all honesty i get jelly of their abilities,but thats a normal reaction to being shown something you wish to do and unable to do it eh?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

if you could hold 'star' even a tiny one it would be SOOOOOOOOO hot and super radioactive. its essently a nuclear explosion happening and its so big that gravity holds it in a sort of 'equilibrium' where the force of gravity and the explosion is prefect so the reactions can continue to happen until we burn all our hydrogen and that our star will turn into a red giant and eat earth.

stars.....I've always found the nuclear chemistry and physics going on is wild.

I could see a hand held fusion reactor the inside might look like a mass of plasma. maybe it was just a battery

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Ahh, you boys with your nuclear "toys" and other destructive stuff; always blowing things up. Goodness me . . .

I don't want to do that stuff yuppa, I want to do quite the opposite.

The Tuesday is obviously an artist in the way he feels about his creations. Perhaps he was also proud that he was able to teach me a bit about his interests. I didn't grok any of the matter-engineering stuff before. The Wednesdays are the same with their life-engineering.

What the Tuesdays do with matter externally the Wednesdays do with life internally. The "world", if I may call it that, of geometry - particle-less matter.

-------------------------------------------------

a reply to: penroc3-Gomez-Addams

I could see a hand held fusion reactor the inside might look like a mass of plasma. maybe it was just a battery

Actually, at the time I was reading/thinking about your posts about nukes and reactors. The translation of Tuesday's explanation is I could put the sphere into a pressure cooker and boil water the safe way.

Just think of it penroc, we could build steam powered locomotives from the 19th/20th century again and have trains that didn't set fire to the countryside in summer.

if you could hold 'star' even a tiny one it would be SOOOOOOOOO hot and super radioactive. its essently a nuclear explosion happening and its so big that gravity holds it in a sort of 'equilibrium' where the force of gravity and the explosion is prefect so the reactions can continue to happen until we burn all our hydrogen and that our star will turn into a red giant and eat earth.

stars.....I've always found the nuclear chemistry and physics going on is wild.

Boiling water penroc, boiling water - the safe way.

An interesting thing about the geometrical spheres created at the moment of ignition is they have a certain size. The ones at Trinity were about a mile across I thought and without much to compare. Now, I would think they would be a nautical mile That would be a second of arc at sea level. High altitude detonations would, I spose, create a bigger geometric shell since a naughtical mile is longer at different altitudes.

A nuclear explosion only creates one geometric shell by the looks. The nuclear reactors build three geometric shells from the few I've RV'ed. The innermost shell is about say 60 inches.

There is some sort of mathematical size standard. So if you wanted to build a geometric shell the size of the moon a nautical mile would need to be 10,921 km long. Same with a hollow earth geometry.

The thing with the geometric shells though, they require a "detonation" that creates a hollow in the 3D warp and weft of the aether. The "boundary of self" or "boundary of separation". It is like the warp and weft are melted to create the geometric shell. The planetary aetheric warp and weft seems to repair itself over time.

What particle-matter (neutrons positrons whatever) get splattered on the inside of the shell according to crystal geometry buy my best educated guess. So if you bomb has plutonium, polonium, gold and carbon, that is the structure of the particle-less geometry covering the inside of the shell.

If I followed Tuesday's thinking correctly; if two chemical elements had a compatable crystal geometric structure the two elements would meld into a third chemical element. Probably some maths involved but my layman's mind says the new element would be comparatively denser if particles were reintroduced to the geometry.

So, it stands to reason there is a spectrum of matter that is denser than our portion of the "visible spectrum" of matter. There is also the less dense matter outside our portion of the atomic material spectrum.

The initial analogy was a 20 story building with our portion of the visible spectrum being the ninth floor. But that gives a false impression of "above and below". So I reworked the mind map to a two dimensional pie of 360 degrees giving our ninth floor equivalent being 72 degrees of the pie. That would be 72 chemical elements within our portion of the spectrum.

The super heavy Beings you find building additional geometry within the shells of nuke reactors have about fourty chemical elements in their portion of the spectrum. The "higher" Beings have more than we do in their portion of the spectrum. vertical

But one has to keep in mind that the geometry builds the particle arrangement that the chemists call material matter. So we can have a spiritual world built of matter and a super dense world both built according to the same rules.

That is the gist of how I understand it.

There is soooo much more to the geometric particle-less matter.

Edit to add:

The beauty of this is; if you know how to build a "shell" that is separate from the 3D aether warp and weft, the "shell" can be propelled by "squeezing" the planetary 3D aetheric warp and weft "strands". - Like squeezing a watermelon seed between two fingers and hitting your little sister in the face.

So theoretically I guess, you would not need any motors in your "flying saucer" or "orb" to propel it, you would just manipulate the 3D aetheric strands that surround your "ship".

edit on 3-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Oh if i could i would love to create a new body for my dear dear one who is reading over the shoulder and de age mine a bit. Making things go boom is fun,but gets boring eventually.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

imagine why they find us so interesting?

we obviously have something they want REALLY bad.

but there seems to be little to zero reciprocity
edit on 3-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh if i could i would love to create a new body for my dear dear one who is reading over the shoulder and de age mine a bit. Making things go boom is fun,but gets boring eventually.

I have one of those girls too yuppa. The blond girl in my avatar. She was murdered and that caused an irreparable rift between myself and the "spiritual" PTB. I will never forgive them for what they chose not to do.

Ten years I have been trying to get her a second chance at life. Time passes and now I am so old it would not work even if I found out how. She would be twenty and I in my sixties.

Maybe the proper thing to do is to aim for a life together, they could be our "girl next door".

So, if I could change the world, it would be to change it so they could live happily ever after.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

imagine why they find us so interesting?

we obviously have something they want REALLY bad.

but there seems to be little to zero reciprocity

they only want us for our genes lol. Very specific ones,that take hundresd of years to express in the population. Think mutant dna.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

On that we are in agreement.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Aye yuppa, maybe we can't change the past, and what is done is done.

However, like yourself; I don't see why we can't change the future from here.

As captain Kirk once said:

edit on 3-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

ACTULLY*pushes up glasses* Spock says it to Jim in the reactor room where he had to get it started again to out run the genesis wave

nerd off

killing himself after melding with bones saving the ship and crew and more importantly his friend.

the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

sucks when when your in the 'few' group

edit on 3-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

*takes off glasses* (smiley icon)

Aye, Spock's right to sacrifice himself to save his friends and the ship. "Nerd off Kirk!".

the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

Spock's logical defense for his actions of disobeying his commander.

Kirk could do nothing to stop Spock.

The needs of the one, outweigh the needs of the many.

Tis the other side of the moral coin.

Out of all of mankind's greatest accomplishments, the accomplishment that is never spoken of is family.

In my eyes close family and the larger family of community was mankind's greatest accomplishment.

When a child goes missing the menfolk search, the womenfolk provide support with food for the searchers. If the child went missing at night in a storm men may die searching. Family and community does not stay at home and do nothing when these things happen.

The otherside of the community moral coin is the concept of the "scapegoat". In the ol' days, when crops failed and bad luck happened the community would pick out an individual and blame them for all the problems. The people would vent all their anger on the individual to make themselves feel better. They would beat them to death or banish the person from the community.

Now on ATS we read of a so-called "cabal" who is sacrificing the majority of people so they can live in a utopia as described in the Georgia Guidestones. Those 500,000,000 people desire an unpolluted, uncrowded world where they can live as they desire and even go to the stars. The robotic factories and farms will meet all their needs.

The ship is sinking they say and only enough lifeboats for a few. I guess they have forgotten the rule of women and children first. That says something to me; they think it is okay to push everyone else overboard.

Just my opinion like, I think Spock chose correctly to sacrifice himself for the good of his shipmates. That is his right an an individual. I also think that Kirk and his shipmates chose correctly to risk everything to save Spock. That is their right as a family.

The difference is Kirk did not shove an unwilling Spock into the reactor to save himself . . .

edit on 3-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: *glasses*

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join