It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

Bugging off, leaving us with the batch of corrupted psychopath leaders.
You knew what you left us with, that it's genocide instead of meeting of minds is hardly a surprise.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

WELCOME BACK!

Be sure to blow away some of the bigger bad guys before you warp out of here.

Cheers
edit on 21-9-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

No.

We are working hard and fast to gather, recover, and heal as many as we can, and as fast as we can.

Never in all of our experience did we ever think that a neuronal targeting pathogen would be unleashed on mankind.

What has been done, can never, ever be recovered from. Those that sleep, are dying. As to them, so to ours.

POTUS has fallen. The west has fallen. And we learned of a nation preparing to build city ships across Earth's skies and duplicate our efforts.

There is little time, and there are fewer every passing day who can sleep on the calculations.

What has been taken from you is an incalculable loss, truly beyond the scope of most people's understanding. We expected a Space Fleet and a meeting of minds. We found a global genocide in progress.

Did you not find a space fleet? Are not there hundreds of millions of people worthy of talking too. If you are so smart to build star ships, would you really expect different from the powers that be?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

you know what the Russians did to their soldiers that cut and run because they were cowards

shot them, hung them, shamed them.

You know what the US does to traitors?

death by a short rope or a needle in the arm.

Astr0 is from the UK and is obviously educated, I wonder what country put the most blood and treasure in to HIS and his buddies project and what the real goals were at the start of the program.

I bet you it wasn't a special boys club that only let a few select people to travel the stars

who are you and your group to represent me? let alone the rest of the US or the UK hell the EARTH.

you all sound like a splinter group of paperclip type scientists using human beings as telephones and calculators.

you never gave ANYONE a consciences choice to be part of your program.

If i found out you cloned me and jammed deep brain electrodes into his brain and than subjected him to prolonged sensory deprivation and god knows what drugs you use on them, i would kill you with my bare hands.

if that means im a low vibration human or whatever you can shove your BT's and your human torture and experimentation let alone messing with peoples minds, id rather stay on earth and burn the rest of us than be part of that.

you got alot of people here fooled that you live in some utopia but it sounds like a nightmare to me.

i hope your story is BS, other wise you and your group have alot to answer for and it might take us plebs longer to get off earth but we will and when the rest of us find out what you guys did you will not be welcome at the table.

your traitors to the human race.

edit on 21-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

the sad truth is there are not millions worth saving when you go by the strict guidelines of entry into the RK's

If you get picked,great. if not do the best you can. And by hoping to find a fleet,they meant people ready to go higher.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Pen.. im thinking this "astro" is not astro. Someone is using his name to screw with us. sounds like someone is trying to discredit him. OR he could be testing people here to see if they are truly worthy.

Astro would normally answer PM's but this one does not apparently as far as I know.
edit on 21000000ppam by yuppa because: added thoughts.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

i would love to know his IP to bad messing with ATS backend would get people banned

whoever it is posing as him and what he stands for means they agree with the 'mission'

and i do not agree with ANY of what he or they did to achive their goals and use the blood and treasure(and minds) of earth only to cut and run.

we paid for there tech one way or another and our kids or parents/grandparents helped build it.

the group in charge of them is not a government and there for is a rogue state and should be dealt with as such.

they break our laws, they hurt people, and mess with peoples minds and thats just what they told us.

i wonder how many clones died in those tanks for their long distance phone calls

who is responsible for them? why do they think they know better than the other 8 BILLION of us?

who do they answer to

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

the sad truth is there are not millions worth saving when you go by the strict guidelines of entry into the RK's

If you get picked,great. if not do the best you can. And by hoping to find a fleet,they meant people ready to go higher.

Out of curiosity, what are RK's? and their strict guidelines?

edit on 21-9-2021 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

my grandma had this funny tattoo on her arm put there by people who think they could run the world.

when do the rest of us get ours?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ask astro. HE should know.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

my grandma had this funny tattoo on her arm put there by people who think they could run the world.

when do the rest of us get ours?

Ours will be in our forehead remember? lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

or in the covid shots lol

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

You knew what you left us with, that it's genocide instead of meeting of minds is hardly a surprise.

Thats what Im thinking Terp.

Even as a larp, a lot of this stuff been obvious for decades (at a minimum) for those willing to look into it.. Even for us basic non-spacefaring plebs.

Such weakness, Astr0

Should have known all along the key was decentralization of advanced tech. And that the key to that was to inform people of the choice they had in adopting it. Currently so many are still mired in borderline willful ignorance and fevered dreams, eh?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: Terpene

Thats what Im thinking Terp.

Even as a larp, a lot of this stuff been obvious for decades (at a minimum) for those willing to look into it.. Even for us basic non-spacefaring plebs.

Such weakness, Astr0

Should have known all along the key was decentralization of advanced tech. And that the key to that was to inform people of the choice they had in adopting it. Currently so many are still mired in borderline willful ignorance and fevered dreams, eh?

Well what can ya do amirite? guess Astro and his people been played,by the player.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Perhaps.

Or perhaps they are the player

While its true that it would be foolish to simply release ultra advanced tech into the wider world.. the foundation can very, very easily be built to work towards that while we design education systems for the long term deployment. This is the only way for long term success.

The only obstacle is getting people in the general population to actually move in that direction. That particular obstacle is much easier to handle for anyone(s) with access to substantial resources.

Working in other directions is functionally the subversion of humanity itself and the perpetuation of all the same issues that would lead to a breakaway civilization in the first place. In my opinion, of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Interesting conversation. It reminds me somewhat of when a long time ago there was on ATS an ET man who alleged to have been here to help. Unlike ET man and others I've seen way back long ago when I used to read the bizarre angles on ATS, Astr0 doesn't express, for example, any references to The Galactic Congress or Federation of Alien whatever organizations that I believe don't exist...( no offense to anyone BTW, it's only my opinion). No, he uses more cryptic language.

I would like to ask him a couple of questions about some of what I've read that interests me.

Number one. What do you mean by dreams? Are you referring to traditional dreams while sleeping, or daydreams( Walter Mitty type desirous dreams), dreams of the heart, or more complex, spiritual, or visionary dreams?

Number two. Can you elaborate on your reference to "Green Rabbit" and, I think to the number 36 or was it 12 x 3?

I would be glad to hear what you have to say.

Thanks in advance. And if you don’t wish to elaborate, then no problem…

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Want to know what is the most fascinating bit of a "breakaway civilization?"

Without addressing the core, fundamental issues that precipitated the breakaway.. they will fall victim to the same paradigms. In the most generous framing, it just buys a bit of time.

Importantly, this is applicable to a group that has advanced enough technology to make that break just as much as it applies to someone going "off grid" because they dont like the direction the world is taking. All play a distinct role in the very problems they attempt to avoid. At least in the modern context. Its actually very simple to avoid this, though the sheer scale of it insinuates otherwise, and we are finally at a stage to do so.

Regardless, even with the most advanced technology imaginable, its still just using "hammers" to smash their own fingers.. they are just fancier about the smashing.

We see that placing our hopes and dreams in our tools is absolute, utter foolishness without advancing the societal and cultural framework alongside it. And when it inevitably doesnt work out.. people just run away from the problems they took part in creating. All the while pointing mangled, crippled fingers at everyone but themselves.

So, if anyone who is part of an actual breakaway civilization or society reads this.. give me a "call" and I will show you where you are almost inevitably going wrong, and why you will fail just as certainly as the systems you are attempting to avoid. And if you are part of one that is attempting to exploit the rest of the world for your own gains, let me show you where you are going wrong as well.. and why you are shooting yourselves in your own foot in an absurdly misguided attempt to grow taller.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

the green rabbit is a reference to a secret aircraft that has a ...distinct... flight mode

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

We see that placing our hopes and dreams in our tools is absolute, utter foolishness without advancing the societal and cultural framework alongside it. And when it inevitably does'nt work out.. people just run away from the problems they took part in creating. All the while pointing mangled, crippled fingers at everyone but themselves.

Clearly, concisely expressed. Now the question is whether is it possible to advance ethically while simultaneously advance technologically. In theory, ethics and technology do not counter each other. The difference is that while there is nothing like an evil ethics, there is indeed evil technology.

I guess finding out which technology is evil and which one is not requires... ethics.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

but the thing is, its not up to a small group of people to decide the fate of humanity

we made it past the cold war with out nuking ourselves into an ice age i think we can handle cool airplanes

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join