It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

imagine why they find us so interesting?

we obviously have something they want REALLY bad.

Might that be family?

A gift for him a little sister, a gift for her an older brother.

but there seems to be little to zero reciprocity

(Innocent smile) I might have plans . . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

The vin diesel memes about family are right.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Okay, I had to look up the vin diesel family memes : )

I think so too.

For an advanced race of Beings who never had, or have forgotten what it is like be a part of a family perhaps this may be a game changer.

A gift for him; a little sister. A gift for her; an older brother.

All of a sudden the "brother" has someone he loves and wants to protect, and "sister" has someone she loves and wants to protect.

That simple dynamic has implications. Change is one of those dynamics.

edit on 4-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Spock did it because he loved(in his own way) the members of the crew, they were his family.

and after all he had the knowledge and testicular fortitude to reach into a nuclear core.

that being said I do agree the earth is in a game of musical chairs and not everyone gets a seat, just kind of how it is, always have been and always will be

Humans LOVE war and killing each other to much to stop fighting each other.

right NOW is the point in history is the point where we will make it or not, we haven't blown ourselves yet and I don't think the powers that be will let that happen because even if things like the Georgia guide stones saying 500 million people will be saved cant be real

until we too have replacators (like TNG) the owners need all of us to build things and extract the ores and build the computer chips or any number of high tech to farming jobs you need whole of the race to make things work.

heck even space men need socks, I don't know how to mass produce socks or grow cotton.

that's the biggest hole in the story is that they claim they are leaving the earth but there are SO many thing we use everyday that takes whole supply chains and experts to make.

Not everyone can make advanced ceramics and everyone needs food, where is that coming from? whos growning and picking that?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

that's the biggest hole in the story is that they claim they are leaving the earth but there are SO many thing we use everyday that takes whole supply chains and experts to make.

Didn't they say they found a planet they referred to as "Eden"? Been a while since I read the original thread.

The law of fang and tooth is survival of the fittest, and globally we have a minority of selfish people who run the show.

What makes things potentially worse is the Old Man of the Mountain may be right when he said; (of this world) "Nothing is forbidden, everything is allowed".

This is where we need the Spocks and Kirks to do what they did.

edit on 4-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

but whos mopping the bathrooms?

whos cutting hair?

who is making the fibers and spinning them into thread to make clothing

who is going to cook food? heck whos going to grow it?

and that's just the easy stuff, who would be making the metal alloys we need to build or repair our craft?

for any viable off world colony you would need tons and tons of people to make it work.

also the gene pool.......even if there were 10,000 people off world they would run out of genetic diversity in just a handful of generations.

if this program exists they will need us and we will need them and that would just how it would be.

once they left the earth they would lose ALL logistical support and advanced manufacturing capabilities go out the window.

its a good story but there are just to many holes, and they are the simple things that give it away

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh I appreciate what you're saying penroc, and I'll admit that I've not thought about the off world colony thing. Still if they desired a middle ages life style and a simple life they could probably do it.

If there are RKers as described in the Astr0 tale, my guess is they would be staying put on earth most probably. Maybe a bit like CERN is like a legal separate state.

The problem for normal folks, as I see it anyway, is the more the RKers get ahead in technology and knowledge the further away they get from everyone else. They would become too different.

I would think the people who say any contact between a highly advanced technological race and humanity would cause our eventual extinction are probably correct. We can see an example in how the western way has spread across the world extinguishing indiginous folk culture.

That is perhaps the danger of the RKers for everyone else. Sooner or later they may think we are too primitive . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

or they suffer the fate of the English Pakistani's, they out of custom marry their first cousin. Well after just 4 generations the genetic damage is done and there are entire family lines being taken out because of this practice

And what is the point of the pursuit of science and freedom to just leave everyone behind. They were working for their countries i.e the people.

it makes ZERO logic to take such a small number and not let all of humanity into it. All it would take is a few accidents and they would be stranded and lost for all time.

they would NEED us peons to do the labor even if they were master dna and biotech engineers i would rather have normal humans around than some gross hybrid cyborg.

they could leave a message all over the internet and tvs saying if you want to go meet us here.

I think alot less people would show than you might think

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

or they suffer the fate of the English Pakistani's, they out of custom marry their first cousin. Well after just 4 generations the genetic damage is done and there are entire family lines being taken out because of this practice

And what is the point of the pursuit of science and freedom to just leave everyone behind. They were working for their countries i.e the people.

it makes ZERO logic to take such a small number and not let all of humanity into it. All it would take is a few accidents and they would be stranded and lost for all time.

they would NEED us peons to do the labor even if they were master dna and biotech engineers i would rather have normal humans around than some gross hybrid cyborg.

they could leave a message all over the internet and tvs saying if you want to go meet us here.

I think alot less people would show than you might think

Well here is what they would do prolly. Broadcast on the air liek you suggest,but do so 6 months out from their departure. let the Gov spin it as a ark like project/colony ship. Explain where they are going and sell that to the people.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What if they drop off saucer loads of single women at night clubs on Friday nights?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

i doubt that is the hight of the gene pool

you would think they would send younger girls to collages to marry the next Hawking or Oppenhimer and have a covert breeding program......sound familiar ?

you would want to keep track of the family genes of the 'edited' gene lines....

sounds alot like alien abduction, with out all the stagecraft

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

i doubt that is the hight of the gene pool

Now you're being picky.

you would think they would send younger girls to collages to marry the next Hawking or Oppenhimer and have a covert breeding program......sound familiar ?

There is an arguement for psychic abilities over intellect. That the western churches, science and consequently western society in general agressively culls psychics out of the gene pool is worth pondering.

you would want to keep track of the family genes of the 'edited' gene lines....

If you're breeding for a 'best of breed' you go for characteristics standardisation. If you're breeding for a new variety, you want to breed as many as you can for the mutations. One out of a million might show promose. Lots of culling involved : (

There is also cross breeding and chemical intervention. Like using colchicine to introduce polyploid chromosomes. Lots of culling involved : (

Basically if you're line breeding you get lots of disappointments for every success. Lots of culling involved : (

Personally, I reckon you let nature take it's course. That way all you have to do is leave a bunch of teenagers in a dark room unsupervised for the weekend and you'll have babies gallore in no time at all. No culling involved : )

edit on 4-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: spellin mastackes

sounds alot like alien abduction, with out all the stagecraft

Personally I don't approve of the "abduction" part, and there are probably quite a few different parties involved with the phenomenon. I only know about the Weekdays and our interactions. So I can't comment in general accross the board.

The Wednesdays are built for genetic engineering, they work in the geometric (particle-less) dissassmebly and assembly of living organic matter. There is a lot more to their bio-engineering than human breeders have even considered possible.

What the Tuesdays can do with geometric "matter", the Wednesdays can do with life.

The Weekdays are so far ahead of us it boggles my mind when working out the implications of their most basic of abilities.

edit on 4-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added more

Afterthought:

The distiction between geometry and particles in "matter" (tentatively) has a correspondence with consciousness and organisms.

What I am looking at now might be called "fluid geometry" to mean "consciousness".

It is one thing to understand 'disassembly and reassembly of matter in the geometric realm'. It is entirely another thing to be able to separate 'geometry' and 'particles'.

And then there is modifying the 'geometry' and reassembling the two aspects into a new 'chemical element'. When we consider 'consciousness' in the equasion as higher level engineering of conscious matter then the mechanics becomes an artistry.

It is dawning on me that creating unique conscious orgamisms is an intricate art to say the least. I get the impression our smartest physicists and geneticists pat each other on the back for just the equivalent of playing with lego blocks.

A bit sad really.

edit on 4-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added even more

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

if you could find psychics and than breed them together over and over into psychic women and just edit the babies genes in the womb that way you can have you highly selected psychic gene inserted into the wider gene pool for later harvest of total genetic profiles aka diversity with a trait you breed in.

just like a flower.

IF there is a program like is outlined in this stories lore it would require MASS abductions and MASS fetal kidnappings and possible terminations all controlled by humans and done by our biological constructs

imagine if you could over run a secret lab or military base with gray aliens but controlled by US soldiers like a drone(lol).

you wouldn't even have to fire a shot, you could have the constructs emit a hallucinogen as well as narcotic vapor or mist
and you could just walk over the personnel in the base as they twitch in psychedelic terror as they watch aliens 'do things'.

but in reality the UFO is the transport and the operations center and the grays or insectoid(humans have a built in fear of insects left over from evolution) do the entry and subdue any hostile forces with zero deaths.

heck you might even be able to control your gray drone with a person with strong psychic abilities

it would be a black ops team wet dream.

i don't think you give humans enough credit when it comes to playing with things we shouldn't. If people think they stopped at horses and cows and IVF than they are in for a big shock.

and now with brain computer interfaces going totally main stream as well as nuro nets to feed info to the interface there is no telling what is going on in the blackest of black sites.

real monsters perhaps

edit on 4-9-2021 by penroc3 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I just added a few footnotes to the post above. Ponder the implications.

Got the family over soon, catch ya tomorrow.
edit on 4-9-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Welcome to the Psycorps. they are mother,they are father.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i don't think you give humans enough credit when it comes to playing with things we shouldn't.

I don't approve of what they are doing in the first place. So why would I give them any credit?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

credit doesnt=good all the time

in this sense I said credit because us humans will push and push and push the line until we have directed and reconstructed it atom by atom

what kind of mind thinks of a binary form of VX gas for artillery containers?

I meet the lady who helped build the first real bunker buster that were made out of artillery barrels out of NY..

she was a child during the Viet Nam war and saw what protracted war can do so she became a weapons designer as crazy as that sounds but a very very nice lady.

but is she evil or is she good because her inventions kill people and cause collateral damage but at the same time kills what the majorty would say were bad people.

i don't think she was inherently evil, she was forged by war so everything she sees has a military solution
edit on 5-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

People solve problems with innovation like the bunker buster. People are good at solving problems. Nothing wrong with that.

More like the individuals who see people and living things as commododities to exploit.

But anyways, I think the writting is on the wall for me in this third incarnation. Some smart*rse on another thread.

If I disappear, it wouldn't be the first time, but I won't be back for a fourth life.

Been good fun everyone : )

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

People solve problems with innovation like the bunker buster. People are good at solving problems. Nothing wrong with that.

More like the individuals who see people and living things as commododities to exploit.

But anyways, I think the writting is on the wall for me in this third incarnation. Some smart*rse on another thread.

If I disappear, it wouldn't be the first time, but I won't be back for a fourth life.

Been good fun everyone : )

Gonna miss ya and the girls man. Tell the weekedays never stop being true to themselves as well. Dont be a stranger if you can help it though. if nothing else just to let everyone know you are still well.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

ATS is like gravity, it will suck you back in, lol.

i guess my reasoning for the bunkerbuster example was demonstrating the circle of trauma

she was terrorized as a kid by US weapons
grew up and made thermobaric bunkerbusters that I have seen first hand the damage they cause, makes napalm look like a civilized death.
and the cycle will be repeated forever.

have fun in the real world

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join