It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I hope they don't exist.

I really do.

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I never liked the Institute in Fallout4 either :-)

But they need not do much except reveal what they know in an unabiguous fashion, and there would be no way to put the cat back in the bag, so to speak.

I truly believe we are capable of some amazing things, as a species. Some serious epic goodness. If we only can find the motivation to get off our collective asses, that is :-)

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Then it's best not to poke this particular rabbit hole.

Sometimes Plato's "Analogy of the Cave" leaves one wanting to believe in the shadows and not find the sun.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh, I agree... I just wondered a bit about why we were not a bit more outraged, is all.. On the behalf of the species, as it were.

It would, literally, be the greatest heist of all time, you know. Stealing fire from the gods would seem, to me at least, a petty thing, compared to stealing the future of an entire species.

But I am beginning to rant and rave a bit, so best let sleeping rabbits lie and all that...

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You guys gotta check out these retired Secret Space Program Workers.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

thats not the point google dyna soar if you want to see what the ameritards have been hiding

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Heh, you should read the stuff before passing judgement.

One of his points is that there ARE no aliens visiting (or very, very few)... just humans rediscovering old human technology from previous HUMAN civs... and any aliens seen were either images planted in brains or the androids from that previous civ.

I think he said oodles of aliens exist, it's just that we were quarantined as a dna "seed vault" for a couple hundred thou years.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I was seething at first, too, when it dawned on me he was likely legit.

He explained that they really wanted to include humanity in their endeavors, and still do, but that our leaders refused them as they liked the status quo as is. He mentioned our PTB threatening nuclear strikes if they revealed themselves en mass... and our governments likely have some level of old tech at their disposal as well, so it makes both sides somewhat equal.

If true, that makes our leaders too despicable for words... and my anger rests with those paternalistic, elitist a-holes... IF true.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

I tend to think these Youtube "whistle-blowers" are full of excrement... is this guy any more believable than that Goode character? I'd like a character reference before I invest precious time... though I love me the crackpots, too.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Uh no the americans have a lot more advanced and interesting stuff than the dyna soar. For retards the americans are leaps and bounds almost insurmountably ahead in space technology than about every other country on earth combined.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yup... yay 'murica ; )

Helps that we have deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets ...

not to mention high tech from millennia ago IF this doggy's tail is true.

*Hey... thought you were on to greener pastures... but happy you popped in!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

ok then,but if you replace """"ancient humans civilizations"""" with ancient alienz did it ZOMG !!!!!!!1111!1!!11! the meaning wont change

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

or thats what they want you to think

brainwhashed patriotic individual

link   

patriotism is a disease

link   

Well as i understand it they reveal themselves TPTB kill off and suppress. people die and thats something they cannot cotton.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

oh the big iron E

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

or thats what they want you to think

brainwhashed patriotic individual

He wasnt being patriotic actually.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I was seething at first, too, when it dawned on me he was likely legit.

He explained that they really wanted to include humanity in their endeavors, and still do, but that our leaders refused them as they liked the status quo as is. He mentioned our PTB threatening nuclear strikes if they revealed themselves en mass... and our governments likely have some level of old tech at their disposal as well, so it makes both sides somewhat equal.

If true, that makes our leaders too despicable for words... and my anger rests with those paternalistic, elitist a-holes... IF true.

DING DING DING...we have a Winrar!

(post by humanoidlord removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The iron knee is even larger than you suspect, and about to bark you on your shin!

Admiring technological/engineering expertise is a faaaaaar cry from blind team worship, jingoism or patriarcytism.

But you are correct that team sport and blind adoration of country-leadership is the bane of humanity... and another iron knee that that is the exact reason these alleged breakaways broke away!

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join