It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

You should head over to the research forum, and take a look around as to what was found. Just saying, that after looking into the claims I'm fairly sure I know what was the 30% and what wasn't. Though to be fair the 30% part blew me away.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You have any search terms or suggestions? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. (early issues have many discourses on Scientists wanting to break away) (can be found at any good Library or Google Books)

Coopership Airship (though this is a newer idea, but the idea behind it will look familiar)

As for searchable items, Prominent
Scientists that agreed with the idea of breaking away to "de-politicize" science disappearing.

Fully funded scientific research during the 1950's and 60's that just kind of "went away" with no findings.

Nuclear physic students that disappeared during the 60's and 70's

Biology students that disappeared during the 70's and 80's

And I'm going to toss this in there too: un-licensed Orphanages Children that move children around without paperwork (this was only from the 1950's to the 1970's. After that it looks like a lot of human trafficking)

Bonus research: this wasn't just in the US, the issues seem to be semi-global.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

See above.

That was some of what I researched to see that some, but not all (30/70) of the tale was true-ish. While some of the other people in the research board found other items.

The research forum topic can be found: HERE

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xconvoyx

"Remember the 70/30 rule. astro lived by it."

Definitely.
People see things, make claims and I will hear them out but to be a flatout convert i will be not. That's my simple approach to all of this as well as my ordinary life.
I had my share of the unexplained but I always initially look out for the "down to earth" answers.

The tech part on his post can indeed be done.
The dream harvesting part is a big question mark.

ding ding ding.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So yes to the tech/triangles but no to "dream reaping?"

But the dream reaping part of the narrative was less far out than other aspects of astro's "tail," at least according to some computer scientists/ information theorists I know who were intrigued by the mass dreaming as problem solving tool and as we have tech in the white world to see dream images and cannot build a computer that rivals the brain as of yet, it isn't that "out there."

But ... we can only make best guesses until (if) they show themselves... if they exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

So yes to the tech/triangles but no to "dream reaping?"

But the dream reaping part of the narrative was less far out than other aspects of astro's "tail," at least according to some computer scientists/ information theorists I know who were intrigued by the mass dreaming as problem solving tool and as we have tech in the white world to see dream images and cannot build a computer that rivals the brain as of yet, it isn't that "out there."

But ... we can only make best guesses until (if) they show themselves... if they exist.

well the CIA can see your dreams,but at present cannot pull them out of your head. I woudnt say harvesting dreams but instead viewing the data and copying it.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

In 2044 we approach the 100th year of our effort, and still, still the leaders of the world every decade we come to them, pleading, begging for you all to be allowed into the fold, and every decade they refuse. Why?

A big WHY indeed.
Why would a "breakaway civilization" on a distant planet' plead/beg to any government that no longer has control over it? Why not just free mankind from all the problems with the tech they possess.

If they refuse, we of Olympus will have to become the Fifth arm of humanity, and the Earth will be left to do as it sees fit.

Neglecting your true origins...well, for me, isn't representing OUR humanity.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xconvoyx

In 2044 we approach the 100th year of our effort, and still, still the leaders of the world every decade we come to them, pleading, begging for you all to be allowed into the fold, and every decade they refuse. Why?

A big WHY indeed.
Why would a "breakaway civilization" on a distant planet' plead/beg to any government that no longer has control over it? Why not just free mankind from all the problems with the tech they possess.

If they refuse, we of Olympus will have to become the Fifth arm of humanity, and the Earth will be left to do as it sees fit.

Neglecting your true origins...well, for me, isn't representing OUR humanity.

There is no evidence that a Break away Society is on another planet, although there is some limited evidence that this Break away Society could be here on earth (or floating above it so to speak)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

Actually 2032-36 is the correct timeframe for them giving up and hitting the road. Somewhere in there.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well if these people were working on true non prolif tech during WW2 most would be dead by now?
I'm not talking about those people that drove jeeps through plate glass windows back in the 60's, they are still on Earth and not much of a mystery..

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Well if these people were working on true non prolif tech during WW2 most would be dead by now?
I'm not talking about those people that drove jeeps through plate glass windows back in the 60's, they are still on Earth and not much of a mystery..

They woudnt be classified as normal humans anymore. genetic modification has i was told extended life span and active years a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They might give you a "movie dream" to watch in
your head while you sleep but the outcome is the same;
They are crunching numbers and avoiding obstacles
by burning up your brain cells to compute
the path.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well when i was a kid,someone or something sure as hell reaped something from my brain and/or mind,many times over the years.I could physically Feel it while it was happening each time,even if happened in a dreamstate.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

They are crunching numbers and avoiding obstacles by burning up your brain cells to compute the path.

Doh? Their "reaping" machinery is like alcohol? I was hoping it was a tad less harmful to their sleepers, despite their treatment of us herd animals, in general!

Whelp, that explains a few things... like the crickets in my head most minutes.

But if that wasn't just a quip, what makes you think that brain cells are harmed (or however you gleaned that)? Deadened minds wanna know.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

No doubt... I've heard that 'dream vacuuming' repeated from a few folks in relation to this... and even before I 'dreamt' this could be a reality... of sorts.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

They are crunching numbers and avoiding obstacles by burning up your brain cells to compute the path.

Doh? Their "reaping" machinery is like alcohol? I was hoping it was a tad less harmful to their sleepers, despite their treatment of us herd animals, in general!

Whelp, that explains a few things... like the crickets in my head most minutes.

But if that wasn't just a quip, what makes you think that brain cells are harmed (or however you gleaned that)? Deadened minds wanna know.

Those computations must damage or why wouldn't they use themselves?
Space Command Personel have to sleep too, but they don't use
their sleeping brains. They use unwitting non volunteer civilians.
No one would believe the civilians anyway so it's a win win.
I haven't said this until now but i think info on BBT will be released
very soon. The newest secret planes even down to fighter size
(A12) are using the technology to varying degrees. I bet there is a new
Ace in the hole.

edit on 28-3-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What does SEROTONIN do?

Many, many things. Among them, it increases/heightens/enhances REM (dream) states.

And what do SSRI drugs do?

INCREASE serotonin.

According to a report released yesterday by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the rate of antidepressant use in this country among teens and adults (people ages 12 and older) increased by almost 400% between 1988–1994 and 2005–2008.

The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans takes an antidepressant.[/v]

Harvard.edu

Correlation? Interesting connection?

You didn't hear it from me tho...

edit on 28-3-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It was the ickiest feeling in the world,felt like one's whole brain was itching comes closest but not really even itching,it was indescribable.Every time i "came to" in the dreamstate i would,not to be flippant about it but get a pain in my ass- i would think "Oh gaaaawd This again"

Every time i would be in the exact same spot in the yard,floating in the air a few meters away from my mother's bedroom window.Then it would start- i would actually feel something being drawn from my forehead,like a cobweb strand,from around the third eye area i suppose.It was strange that although this was being drawn from me i still had to guide the strand to do what looked like filling in a motherboard type thing.

Maybe that's how my mind interpreted abduction events but i could Feel this "reaping" physically.I would be lucid while this reaping occurred but i also knew somehow it would not end until i did my job with the motherboard thing. Like a twilight zone version of child labour,lol. Every morning i woke up after such an event i would still shudder at the memory of that horrid feeling.It was not painful but i wonder if pain would have been better than that feeling it gave me.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

But I DID hear it from you, dangit! And good thing, too... thanks, oh cryptic one!

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join