It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

That account provoked more musings from my fevered imaginations ... like these breakaways cannot be responsible for ALL the "abductions" and bedroom invasions that have been reported through the eons.

I guess maybe it could be the little grey androids HE wrote about, doing their jobs to breed the incomers back to life, but I tend to think it's more likely 'intradimensional' critters ... well, maybe "likely" is a poor term, but there sure seems to be non-physical critters of various pedigrees interacting with us, and the breakaways are simply one facet of Earth's weirdness...

but what do I know? (answer is zippidee do da)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Those computations must damage or why wouldn't they use themselves?

Whelp... how do we know they don't do the dream reaping, too? Perhaps there just aren't enough personnel to do the job.

Buuuut, we all know some pretty messed up things have been done in the name of science (tho power is likely far worse) and there are (likely) far worse things done that few of us will ever know about, even forgetting this whole scenario, so ... ?

But I do so love my comfy utilities, internet, games and 'puter!!! Darned double edged Tech Sword of Damocles (and apologies to Chinese slave labor, as well).

Hmmm ... but these tech problems are likely solvable ... with better tech! (wash, rinse, repeat)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Liek a feeling of loss almost?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
this again?
psyops people!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

A feeling of incursion,forced labour,theft of intellectual,psychic and metaphysical property - a Violation..and a life in ruins - would more aptly describe it,quite frankly.You know how they say:"You reap what you sow"..well one day someone who has said farewell to the flesh may just decide to "Reap what You Owe" and whoever the You happens to be,shall have to deal

edit on 29-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Easy to say. But if it is a psyop,it was going on in South Africa since 1965.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

no not the ufo phenomena in itself but this breakway civilizations crap is

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

A feeling of incursion,forced labour,theft of intellectual,psychic and metaphysical property - a Violation..and a life in ruins - would more aptly describe it,quite frankly.You know how they say:"You reap what you sow"..well one day someone who has said farewell to the flesh may just decide to "Reap what You Owe" and whoever the You happens to be,shall have to deal

I suspect its a offshoot of the offshoots being jerks. or they do not believe in anything but science and figure their i sno punishment for their actions.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well scientists have been wrong on more than one thing. Sometimes with catastrophic results

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh ok fair enough

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well, I'd say (again) the probability of there being a secret space program is 100%. That some segment has broken off from our stupid, thuggish civilization might be (pulls number from air) a 60% chance without ANY evidence.

The fact is, this story has some "evidence" ... from the tech he pointed to over the years, to world-wide eyewitnesses to the triangle craft and abductions, to people on this site who attest that they experienced the SES guys in their house and experienced weird mind effects from simple messages from this guy.

I'm not asking anyone to swallow this info without questions... the whole reason I even brought it up again is because I was having people I trust tell me it was true, though... and if so, then it was/is pretty darned important and needed more eyes on it. If it's all a psi-op and crap, then why? If it was a psi-op, it was a long con spread out over 7 years and the goal is very hard to glean.

Anyway... no harm if you think it's crap, but there is something very real and important at it's core, I assess. Again, maybe we'll see in a few years (or months if things keep going the way it seems). I would be relieved if it were b.s. as then I could discard the paranoid notion that our leaders were keeping incredible, life saving and even Earth-humanity saving information from the general populace.

I guess we'll see.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You Guys Want to Know How Far This Really Goes?

The Nazis weren't just forerunners in mk ultra style mind contol along with the Catholic church. But they had also figured out anti gravity. It sounds crazy but it has to do with torsion fields. A salmon swimming upstream can use themsame princilpe, apparently the currents and the shape of the fish create this effect so they get a bit of anti gravity on their journey.

I actually first started looking into this seriously because of this pizzagate forum here on voat. But this guy tells his story he gets taken by his family. I think he starts out getting tortured and mind controlled by some government apparatus, he passes psychic training as a child so he was working as kind of a remote viewer on drug flights in south america to make sure nothing bad would happen on the plane. When he lost his ability he got sold as a slave like that recent dr phil episode. He lived in Seattle owned by a wealthy couple, until they changed his drug regimen, this made him very sick. When his handlers didn't want to change his drugs to something more agreeable for him they sold him off to the military industrial complex and ended up as a slave in the German Speaking Secret Space Program.

Not to say that the break away nazis are the only humans out there hustling and bustling try to explore the galaxy, trade for better stuff and make money. But it is true in the vein of Corey Goode (not that I trust him 100%) and others.l The good thing is that the soul does carry on so I feel like there's a bit of comfort in that. But that's def not to say we should quit fighting either. The honorable and decent people of the world need to take this planet back!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity..

If there was some sort of breakaway group, ready to leave us all behind and join the galaxy, while leaving the rest of humanity to stew in our illnesses, famines, wars and misery, withouth as much as a backward glance...

Would it not make you angry, more than anything else?

Would these not, indeed, be representative of the worst of humanity rather than the best?

I certainly would not wish to join them any more than I would wish to join, well, a Third Reich.

Or a fourth, for that matter.

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Just out of curiosity..

If there was some sort of breakaway group, ready to leave us all behind and join the galaxy, while leaving the rest of humanity to stew in our illnesses, famines, wars and misery, withouth as much as a backward glance...

Would it not make you angry, more than anything else?

Would these not, indeed, be representative of the worst of humanity rather than the best?

I certainly would not wish to join them any more than I would wish to join, well, a Third Reich.

Or a fourth, for that matter.

BT

To be honest i was pissed at first. But after some thinking on the reasons why i am not angry anymore. Who am I to fault someone for wanting to have a better life? Thats the problem with humanity now. as a whole we think the universe owes us. As to wanting to join them. Heil space hitler(as long as there is no genocide involved) Also If you open your mind you might get a offer to go on said journey into the blackness of space.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I think this is an important point. Let's say these Scientists did break away back in the 1950's (as evidence would suggest) and lets say that the story of them using this for the soul purpose of creating and testing highly advanced technologies. Then the question of "has any of this tech bled down to us?" If not then these people are pretty cruddy by any standards but their own.

They use us as test subjects, tools, and if the story is to be believed computing power. What do we get out of it? They don't have our best interests at heart, nor do they seem to care about world policies and events, if anything it would appear that these Scientists may have had "good intentions" at the start, but they seem to have been corrupted by their own arrogance. If they didn't look at us with contempt, then wouldn't they show themselves to help solve some of the issues in the world?

After digging into this topic and looking into things, I believe that a group of Scientists did break away from their respective countries in order to further scientific research in a wide range of fields. This unrestricted research may have driven them to seeing anyone not with them as being nothing more then test subjects.

I could list a bunch of good science created by very bad behavior of Scientists, but I feel that everyone gets the idea of where I'm going. I will head this off by saying that this Break away group is more than likely still working off of 1950's ideologies and social beliefs. So while their Technologies may have advanced at a different path then our own, I'm willing to state that if these stories are to be believed, that their social conduct and Mores have stagnated to the point of human contempt.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

there is a secret space progam but it probally only involves an updated dyna-soar (google is your friend) and a military space station, no alienz

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Baddogma

there is a secret space progam but it probally only involves an updated dyna-soar (google is your friend) and a military space station, no alienz

WHo said the breakaways were aliens? man is capable of some awesome stuff on his own.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: beetee

I think this is an important point. Let's say these Scientists did break away back in the 1950's (as evidence would suggest) and lets say that the story of them using this for the soul purpose of creating and testing highly advanced technologies. Then the question of "has any of this tech bled down to us?" If not then these people are pretty cruddy by any standards but their own.

They use us as test subjects, tools, and if the story is to be believed computing power. What do we get out of it? They don't have our best interests at heart, nor do they seem to care about world policies and events, if anything it would appear that these Scientists may have had "good intentions" at the start, but they seem to have been corrupted by their own arrogance. If they didn't look at us with contempt, then wouldn't they show themselves to help solve some of the issues in the world?

After digging into this topic and looking into things, I believe that a group of Scientists did break away from their respective countries in order to further scientific research in a wide range of fields. This unrestricted research may have driven them to seeing anyone not with them as being nothing more then test subjects.

I could list a bunch of good science created by very bad behavior of Scientists, but I feel that everyone gets the idea of where I'm going. I will head this off by saying that this Break away group is more than likely still working off of 1950's ideologies and social beliefs. So while their Technologies may have advanced at a different path then our own, I'm willing to state that if these stories are to be believed, that their social conduct and Mores have stagnated to the point of human contempt.

The Institute in Fallout 4. Thats a great example for you to compare it to. Although the reason they cant do anything is our own governments who also have the same tech. its a stand off currently. We are hostages to our governments. The breakaways,who need our processing power would be denied it by our governments killing off millions to keep control of their hold on the earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

neat idea, but I don't buy it. If this group is just using us, then us being in a state of constant chaos benefits them quite well. Kidnapped people could be written off as possible druggies, unclaimed children can be taken without anyone batting an eye, and if anyone does see something take place then it can be written off as paranoia.

It's possible that vile people here with us, that we complain about day in and day out, could be working in collusion with the Break away Group. It would make some sense if it was looked at in that fashion.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, you can say a lot about humanity, and much of it needn't be positive either, but if you had the means to better the lives of millions, even billions, would you not feel it was worth a try?

I'm often fustrated with the way people act. Greedy, selfish, hateful, prideful etc.. But, and this is the important part, sometimes they do something that leaves me stunned... Selfless, altruistic, humble.. The same people might even be involved.

It's a puzzler. We, as humans, sure are.

But the sheer lack of empathy required to have technology to save and better the lives of millions, and choose to scamper off instead. Well...

They won't get a pass from me.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
Maybe that's why they need the rest of us to dream for them, because how can they sleep :-)

Luckily, I am unconvinced there ever was a breakaway civilization, so until I am I can save myself the outrage and disappointment.

BT
edit on 29-3-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join