It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
This just in ...A SHOOT DOWN of a triangle by an energy beam, it LOOKS like a shield built up energy before penetration,if that is real.

www.spacedaily.com...

Looks liek someone was in a place they werent to be and got their RK butt smoked. prolly forgot their authorization code and the military burnt him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I never cared for the source but that looks like a test or a fight to me.
Usually if it's fake its way too clear.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

they exist they are one of the vehicles of the humanoids
however everthing astr0 said is fake

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

He actually was droping classified project code names all over the aviation forum and was able to tell people to within 15-9 minutes accuracy when and where they could see more than just one classified aircraft projects flying.

He mixed in about 75 BS to protect himself a little.

He knew things he shouldnt.

There was a lot more going on with him with varous ats members than whats on the threads.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well the B triangles dont have any beam weapons if i remember...so it was a target drone maybe testing out energy deflection under stress on the shield,and apparently the BT was smoked.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

they exist they are one of the vehicles of the humanoids
however everthing astr0 said is fake

No matter how much you say it to be "A" proved himself many times.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The triangles do have aplaser induced plasma bloom weapon though. Its for self defense but i can easily think of tons of ways to weaponize it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

The triangles do have aplaser induced plasma bloom weapon though. Its for self defense but i can easily think of tons of ways to weaponize it.

Oh neat. so its a plasma beam then.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Astr0 indeed was part of the military however he decided to play a prank in ats

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No.

They use a rig where a pair of lasers cobverge on a target location. Say 1000 meters off the starboard wing or something.

Where the lasers intersect the air gets energized and a bloom of plasma formes. Looks like a ball or orb.

The plasma is then hit with a third laser thats tuned for specific frequencies to cause certain effects.

Since the sphere or blob of plasma functiones as a non linear medium not all the EM frequencies will travel through it evenly or at the same time.

So as a result EM going into the plasma comes out converted into other wavelengths. You can pick what comes out if you know which frequency to use. You can convert the lasers energy into and then broadcast microwaves, radio waves, sound, heat, electrical discharges, emp and more.

The system is a electronic counter measure and used on many aircraft other than just the triangles.

So you can create and steer this plasma ball and aim or manuever it simply by changing where the lasers intersect.

The plasma ball then can fry out and short enemy aircraft or missiles. Anything you want to really even ground targets. You can create hoaxed radio and radar signals. You can make sound and use the plasma ball as a speaker. You can set stuff on fire from the heat. Electrcuite stuff (and people) you can stun people like a taser. You can use it to do lots of stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Oh, that it were so simple... alas, it ain't.

I feel incredibly stupid thinking there is a cadre of savants like the lords of Olympus watching us idiots stumble around down here, but the man 95.64% convinced me... though there is a whole lot that wasn't said that tantalizes.

Really, the IQ curve has separated man since forever ... but not like this scenario. I would hope, though, that if true (or even true-ish) the savants in orbit can figure out how to reunite us.

But heck, if it's all b.s. via some convoluted, many years long scheme, than so what? Some goobers on a conspiracy site got convinced of some unreal information. Won't be the first time, won't be the last.

But.. it isn't that simple.

Oh and the "incident" mentioned above with some "energy beam" hitting a BBT seems to have vanished from the linked site... did I miss something or was it more hogwash?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Hi, is the link supposed to go to a video?
When I click on it, I only get an article about silicon chips and smart devices....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yeah me too.

Hi lostgirl btw. Havent talked to you in a while. Hope all is well.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

So it DID look like some kind of field was protecting it to you too.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Astr0 indeed was part of the military however he decided to play a prank in ats

How do you know that?
Because he said so is not an acceptable answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

So it DID look like some kind of field was protecting it to you too.

Maybe its a plasma bloom shield and they were testing its ability to deflect weapons directed at it. apparently they need to work on the absorbtion and dispersal.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Wwhat makes you think it wanst a joke?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
I have seen things

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Get in line with that claim.

Have you hung out here long. Its safe to say a lot of members here have "seen things"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Its realy top secret stuff i dont think its safe to tell

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join