It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: yuppa

"For retards the americans are leaps and bounds almost insurmountably ahead in space technology than about every other country on earth combined."

Does the above have anything to do with the story? Is this thread about satisfaction derived from one's own nationality?

And how sure are you about what you are telling me?

And how sure am i?

That was not my point, but anyway. Let’s not split hairs over something that doesn’t really matter.

Like you, I have had a very unusual experience (should I call it something else?), which I am not going to reveal as I’m still striving to piece it together.

Unlike you, I won’t accept a story as true because it contains certain elements that appear to be real. Fiction is not something totally invented or untrue. It holds within things that are known or proved to be true.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Personally I didn't need to hear 'the story' to believe that this kind of stuff has been happening. That was a conclusion I came to many years ago, based on simple deductive reasoning. Not too hard to figure out, really. I don't really consider myself a 'believer' then, because I don't really take these things on faith. It's the most logical conclusion to come to once the evidence has been evaluated.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

"For retards the americans are leaps and bounds almost insurmountably ahead in space technology than about every other country on earth combined."

Does the above have anything to do with the story? Is this thread about satisfaction derived from one's own nationality?

And how sure are you about what you are telling me?

And how sure am i?

That was not my point, but anyway. Let’s not split hairs over something that doesn’t really matter.

Like you, I have had a very unusual experience (should I call it something else?), which I am not going to reveal as I’m still striving to piece it together.

Unlike you, I won’t accept a story as true because it contains certain elements that appear to be real. Fiction is not something totally invented or untrue. It holds within things that are known or proved to be true.

I didnt just accept th estory as true at first glance or even second. i did research. even had a peice of tech used on said tris in the patent office files at one time an dit was diagramed as a triangle shape and on each point was a way to reduce friction to almost null.

ALso Best place to hide soemthing is in plain view of th esheeple because they refuse to believe what they are seeing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

To clear up things, I am not talking about black triangles. What I am talking about is the breakaway story.

English is not my mother language.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

To clear up things, I am not talking about black triangles. What I am talking about is the breakaway story.

English is not my mother language.

The Black Tris are part of the Breakaways technology. they fly around in them. they are part of the story.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They're are six or so breakaway branches from different civilizations in earth's past. I've heard the mayans have one and the nazis one hundred percent have a breakaway civilization, there's the interplanetary commerce conglemorate the icc as seen in avatar.

I know it sounds crazy and way beyond tin foil hat territory but it is the honest truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ok. Now I can tell who the sheeple is here. But they have the legitimate right to remain as they are - blind acceptors and definitely dreamers.
edit on 4 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'm not really sure what the Black Triangles are for, as a guess of what they are for I would say:

Resupply ships for ground based resources and their floating cities.

Mobil operation platforms for land based objectives.

Symbols of authorities.

If I had to guess, but really those are just guesses.

a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

None of this can be verified. The Break away Group can be traced back to it's roots in the 1950's-60's. That is the group we're talking about here. As for the interplanetary thing? No evidence of it so for now it must be passed on.

You might want to drop the topic, or do some real research into this before you start thinking the way you're headed.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Seeing is believing my friend

Sheeple or not, it's hard to argue with your own eyes.

Once I saw a fighter sized triangle just pinned in the air at no more then 100 yards, it challenged allot of ideas I had.

It's a crazy story, but apply the 70/30 rule. 70% b.s 30% truth.

The best lies/stories are the ones where the more outlandish parts are true and the mundane parts are b.s

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Seeing is believing my friend

Sheeple or not, it's hard to argue with your own eyes.

Once I saw a fighter sized triangle just pinned in the air at no more then 100 yards, it challenged allot of ideas I had.

It's a crazy story, but apply the 70/30 rule. 70% b.s 30% truth.

The best lies/stories are the ones where the more outlandish parts are true and the mundane parts are b.s

Preach it space brother preach!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

With whats going on in North Korea i think the world might get a glimpse of the Triangles in action, not to mention other things, about to get real foggy in NK

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I doubt they will do anything unless they feel threatened. So far Lil'Kim hasn't done anything that could be harmful to them, in fact I would say that a small scale Nuclear War might even work to the Break away's favor.

Less of us to affect and deter them and their agenda (whatever that may be):

If it's enslavement, then 7 billion is a lot hard to deal with then a few Million

If it's using us as test subjects then fewer people would mean less resistance to their abductions program

And finally if what I read in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists is understood correctly then horridly a small scale Nuclear War would actually work into their "Messiah Complex" that more then a few of the Scientists seem to be displaying at the time of the discourse on "Breaking Away"

edit on 5-4-2017 by Guyfriday because: Cleaned up post a little, because nobody like a wall of texts

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

little story(believe if you wish)

I live in rochester ny, during the POTUS race Clinton and Trump were in town doing their speeches. I live in a suburb and a good friend of mine lives down town.

Him and i were driving around heading for a waterfall(high Falls) about 11p.m and we thought a chopper was hovering over a house as it was just sitting there, we only saw the bright scintillating lights threw the houses as i drove.

I had to drive so i was looking when i could, i lost it for maybe 3 or 4 blocks, the next turn i took pinned in the air rotating, silent and about the size of a fighter was a black triangle.

I stopped the car and got out, i was so flabbergasted and not wanting to take my eyes off this amazing demonstration less than 100 yards away

It almost looked like a pyramid at the point was a red light, the points of the triangle were glowing a BRIGHT white/blue scintillating 'light' and i say 'light' because it didn't light up the ground under it.

As it turned in the air, it tipped long side up and silently zoomed off, if i blinked i would have missed it leaving.

Obviously doing surveillance for the to-be POTUS, no breakaway civ needed

With all the higher echelon of the military saying publicly they are ready to strike north korea NOW, i think we(USA) would need to dip into the black bag and use some of the goodies.

They are talking about hitting their nuclear facilities(again) and leadership targets. With all the artillery and possible nukes aimed at seoul not to mention the show of force to CHina... a few of the triangles(US not breakaway) and a few particle beam strikes in the view of cameras for the world to see would shut a lot of nations down.
edit on 5-4-2017 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Guyfriday

little story(believe if you wish)

I live in rochester ny, during the POTUS race Clinton and Trump were in town doing their speeches. I live in a suburb and a good friend of mine lives down town.

Him and i were driving around heading for a waterfall(high Falls) about 11p.m and we thought a chopper was hovering over a house as it was just sitting there, we only saw the bright scintillating lights threw the houses as i drove.

I had to drive so i was looking when i could, i lost it for maybe 3 or 4 blocks, the next turn i took pinned in the air rotating, silent and about the size of a fighter was a black triangle.

I stopped the car and got out, i was so flabbergasted and not wanting to take my eyes off this amazing demonstration less than 100 yards away

It almost looked like a pyramid at the point was a red light, the points of the triangle were glowing a BRIGHT white/blue scintillating 'light' and i say 'light' because it didn't light up the ground under it.

As it turned in the air, it tipped long side up and silently zoomed off, if i blinked i would have missed it leaving.

Obviously doing surveillance for the to-be POTUS, no breakaway civ needed

With all the higher echelon of the military saying publicly they are ready to strike north korea NOW, i think we(USA) would need to dip into the black bag and use some of the goodies.

They are talking about hitting their nuclear facilities(again) and leadership targets. With all the artillery and possible nukes aimed at seoul not to mention the show of force to CHina... a few of the triangles(US not breakaway) and a few particle beam strikes in the view of cameras for the world to see would shut a lot of nations down.

I can see how advanced that craft (you left unphotographed) is. 100 yards away from Kim Yong-un? It will be blasted 100 times before deliberating an attack on the objective.
edit on 5 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I think they are ISR platforms, maybe some EW capabilities but more then likely not a first strike weapon.

Hovering at the edge of space NK will never know they were there.

You should check out NK's little nuclear accident, and if you have read some posts here about a test that killed people you'll know we have already engaged NK

As far as believing in triangles, seeing is believing

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Foggy in north korea? You know something.......😈

Maybe you can shine a light on it?
edit on 5-4-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The triangles exist. 100%

The NK might not be ABLE to see the triangles though if what they're working on has had the bugs ironed out.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If they are ISR platforms, then how do you explain the fact that your military is not able to discover the exact place or position of your worst enemies such as some primeval ISIS or taliban leaders?

What kind of dreams are you dreaming? Those that 'A' and others are fooling you around with?

30 or 35 years ago you were trembling with fear from the former Soviet Union. How come you advanced in such a short time?

Why don't you seriously consider what your president is saying about your national infrastructure which is similar to that of the third world countries? Just thinking out loud.
edit on 5 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm only 33 years old. I live in NY and our roads airways etc are fine. As to finding our enemies who says they don't know where they are.

ISIS isn't threatening(with any credibility) a nuclear strike on the US and our allies. NK has a large and simi capable military, and have a metaphorical gun to the head of south korea(an important ally) So i would assume the US will use more of their TRUE capabilities to save Seoul and make quick work of their nuclear program and armed forces.

Technological advancement is not a linear path, if anything i would say it's on a exponential curve. Just look at the SR-71, you think we retired that just because we have satellites.....fast manned ISR platform exist and not all of them are Black triangles.

as far as Astr0 goes, he is a good story teller and that is where i leave it, i had no direct interaction with him.

I saw what i saw and when/if you see something similar you will know that there is no enemy they US couldn't crush

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i predict another nuclear facility will have an accident of unknown causes no bombs required.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join