It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ding ding ding - winner!

back atcha

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Ding ding ding - winner!

back atcha

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

uhmmm.......

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: beetee

I was seething at first, too, when it dawned on me he was likely legit.

He explained that they really wanted to include humanity in their endeavors, and still do, but that our leaders refused them as they liked the status quo as is. He mentioned our PTB threatening nuclear strikes if they revealed themselves en mass... and our governments likely have some level of old tech at their disposal as well, so it makes both sides somewhat equal.

If true, that makes our leaders too despicable for words... and my anger rests with those paternalistic, elitist a-holes... IF true.

Nuclear strikes against whom? The general populace or them? I doubt it that such an "advanced breakaway civ" cannot predict a strike against them. And I also doubt the PTB wil bestow upon us total annihilation...unless they are not human in the first place.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Then it's best not to poke this particular rabbit hole.

Sometimes Plato's "Analogy of the Cave" leaves one wanting to believe in the shadows and not find the sun.

I say we poke even more until those residing inside this rabbit hole pokes back.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If they do enter our minds and harvest our dreams...can they not initially make themselves known through our dreams before their ultimate physical reveal?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I am not quite sure that this argument makes sense. To me, at least, it does not.

On the other hand, if you were a representative of such a group, you would need quite the subset of rationalizations to make it through the day :-)

You see, any government cannot really do anything without people doing it for them.

And, call me crazy, but I really do believe that most people that would have to do the actual killing are fairly decent. There might be some bad apples, sure, but I am fairly convinced they would have to leave pretty sharpish if they did anything of the sort. There is no TPTB. Power is granted by others. By those doing the following.

And as I am starting to rant a bit anyway, let me add this. Power for powers sake is empty. It does not make you happy. It does not lead to enlightenment in any way. Same as with ritches. I think the rich and powerful find this out pretty quickly, once they become rich and powerful. And that's why many of them turn to philantrophy. Or drugs. Unless they are total psychopaths ;-)

It is also important to remember that talking about hard choices and 'the end justifies the means' and such is easy at a macroscopic level. But when you get down to the details, it gets harder. When you start to think about what it actually means, that's when the true horror hits you.

It's one thing, after all, to theorize about how humanity deserves their misery because we are so 'close minded' and so forth, but quite another to stand beside the bed of the child dying of something that you know you could cure, and remain on your high horse.

That's some psychopathic grade Nietzchism right there. Nazi's in Space, indeed.

Oh, but I guess I made my point a long time ago, and now it's turning into a rant against something that I do not even believe exist.

That's how it goes with rants.

BT

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: humanoidlord

For retards the americans are leaps and bounds almost insurmountably ahead in space technology than about every other country on earth combined.

I always have been wandering how deep into your minds these phantasies can go. Recently though I have come to the conclusion that it’s all related to Hollywood.

You have been lied to so much that there is no point of return to reality.

edit on 30 3 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

strikes on the regular people not them. We the people are the targets not the governments or the breakaways. were hostages and useful tools.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The governments(the real ones) not our elected ones are who I talk about when i say powers that be are pschopathic in their desire for power and wealth though. If they were not we would not have conflict all over the world like we do. its orchestrated by them(the big stuff)

Also The threat of death and of your families deaths will keep a good man silent if he has a cure to save a dying child. whats one life vs more than one? Cold calculus my friend. As to being able to save someone and not doing it ...it gets easier after the first time. When its your time to go you will go.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
heres a funny thing: today i had a weird dream where i saw a black triangle with a red glown flying above my house
oh, brain behave!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Check your messages.

Oddly a big black triangle is how the Coopership Airship is described as looking.

edit on 30-3-2017 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just read the article below today. Interesting article on dream telepathy.

www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Related to hollywood how? πŸ˜•

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Some of your posts are suggesting to me you might have spent too much time in the breakaway world of movies.😞
edit on 3 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

Some of your posts are suggesting to me you might have spent too much time in the breakaway world of movies.😞

Something tells ME you need to slow your roll because you know not of what you speak,for you are not the person you doth deride. Read the threads. Attack the story not the poster.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"For retards the americans are leaps and bounds almost insurmountably ahead in space technology than about every other country on earth combined."

Does the above have anything to do with the story? Is this thread about satisfaction derived from one's own nationality?

And how sure are you about what you are telling me?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Double post
edit on 3 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

"For retards the americans are leaps and bounds almost insurmountably ahead in space technology than about every other country on earth combined."

Does the above have anything to do with the story? Is this thread about satisfaction derived from one's own nationality?

I think you're misunderstanding the issue here. This Break away Group has nothing to do with Nationality, but rather with Scientific knowledge. If you were to spend some time looking into what is and was going on you would see that people across the globe have been abducted, and that nothing was is being done about these certain people.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The Black tris are not even US airforce affiliated officially. The break a ways are multinational and have discarded those petty descriptors of nationality for pure scientific pursuits.
They DO share data on aircraft though to their relationship/deal.

No no satisfaction that they have this tech but will not share it.

And how sure am i? SInce i have seen a craft pull off a impossible manuver(for a normal human) the craft was going left to right at jet speeds then stop dead,and suddenly shot up and out of sight at a 90 degree angle going way faster than before with no sonic boom..it tends to make one believe something is going on.

"A" was dead on with a few details and multiple people can verify this but you have been conditioned to believe that anything fantastic or so cool is not real.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join