It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: surnamename57

ISIS isn't threatening(with any credibility) a nuclear strike on the US and our allies.

Terrorist acts in the US and other Western countries claimed by ISIS are not a threat to yourself and others? Nuclear only? Only a fool would believe a story like that.
edit on 5 4 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

wack jobs in the US are not a military issue, more of a law enforcement one....

would you have the Air Force sending hellfires into residential areas? i think not.

FBI NSA and local law enforcement can clean them up.

The thing with terrorism is you never hear the success stories just the failures, how many you think have been stopped and we never hear about it, i bet it's quite a few.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

wack jobs in the US are not a military issue, more of a law enforcement one....

ISIS or Islamic State, which is the inspirer of those extreme evil acts, by contrast, is.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well that gets into politics and backroom deals, but i think you could agree both Russia OR the US if they REALLY were let off the chain IS or ISIS would be gone and forgotten. They are a useful political tool is the only reason as far as i can see that they are still around.

the middle east is a mess

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

i predict another nuclear facility will have an accident of unknown causes no bombs required.

Well they can drain a nuclea plants power and shut down nuclear weapons in their silos...so its nto a stretch to say they can shut down NK easily.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

i'll start you on the path to the answer.

Dugway had a little oopsie moment and cooked/killed a few of their own in a test that was a little to successful, the area was basically turned into a large cloud chamber and the gamma reading were off the charts.

some people snooping around and saw this test and taking pictures with a 35mm camera had there film fogged and they were very far away, not to mention radiation sickness like symptoms.

the trick is no nuclear explosions

(strange)particle beam weapons are very real my friend

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

ISIS isn't threatening(with any credibility) a nuclear strike on the US and our allies.

Terrorist acts in the US and other Western countries claimed by ISIS are not a threat to yourself and others? Nuclear only? Only a fool would believe a story like that.

You misunderstood what you quoted. Penroc3 wasn't saying ISIS isn't a credible threat at all, they said ISIS isn't a credible Nuclear threat.

Re read it without the parenthesis and then you will understand the parenthesis.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

If you don't have anything brainy to say, give it a rest.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Excuse me? I was trying to help you understand. No need to be a dick and try and insult my intelligence over it. That is too ironic for my brain to comprehend.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Dugway had a little oopsie moment and cooked/killed a few of their own in a test that was a little to successful, the area was basically turned into a large cloud chamber and the gamma reading were off the charts.

some people snooping around and saw this test and taking pictures with a 35mm camera had there film fogged and they were very far away, not to mention radiation sickness like symptoms.

That must be the Airforces version then. the breakaways use plasma in defense themselves. So the airforce used a gamma ray laser and it went into overcharge. And when it went critical it cooked everything in a 2-3 mile radius right?

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

the physics are quite heady and a little out of my pay grade to be honest.

I think the gamma rays are given off as a by product of the particles used. High enough energy levels on particle collisions or some such black magic.

Either way we know the weapon has visible effects in the atmosphere and can be aimed with a degree of precision...and most of the particles need magnetic 'mirrors' so maybe sending said beam along field lines on the earth could get past that.

and has effects on nuclear material to the point of catastrophic effects in refining plants, with no traditional blast effects(bombs)

i once heard about shooting a maser first then sending whatever FEL,Electric discharge laser, particle beam down the void made by the maser...

pay walls suck
link.springer.com...

books.google.com... o0ca7ssh&sig=yyGdiFyPvG-IAMSHYWxsnqpkwzE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJnZnF547TAhXpx4MKHQDUATsQ6AEIKDAD#v=onepage&q=Direct%20Energy%20Conversion%20Principle s%20as%20Applied%20to%20particle%20beams&f=false

not saying its related but its cool

probably way off, just my brain storming
edit on 5-4-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I am trying to follow along with you and Yuppa, but am a little lost. Are you referring to NK accident here that you mentioned in a previous post or a different incident? If NK incident I am confused on how this could happen without any sign of Nuclear materials being involved per South Korea and other countries stating it wasn't nuclear related?

Obviously they could all just be lying about the tests done after but I don't want to make those assumptions without knowing for sure what we are talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

if someone had a beam weapon that could alter the uranium or other radioisotopes you would have a explosion not like a normal a bomb but one pumped by the particle beam so allot of the fission products you would detect would be missing

or something like that

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Ok thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

if someone had a beam weapon that could alter the uranium or other radioisotopes you would have a explosion not like a normal a bomb but one pumped by the particle beam so allot of the fission products you would detect would be missing

or something like that

Well a beam causes heating...which in turn cause chemical reactions so yes it would start to degrade at a accelerated rate until it achieves a point of saturation where it either releases the energy or keeps breaking down.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
at the worst they have lunar bases AT THE WORST

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
at the worst they have lunar bases AT THE WORST

^

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Did you just quote yourself, then put an arrow in just in case we missed that you quoted yourself?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

yup problem kid?

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join