It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: Phage

Like Valknuts?
After World War 2 the Nazi scientists that emigrated to the US desert southwest formed a breakaway civilization.
Probably still classified.

This was declassified to some extent you can get some clues from the X-Files transcript of "Tempus Fugit".

Sorry but this is a load of crap, NAZI scientists were under such a magnifying glass that they reportedly couldn't walk out of the bathroom without the US Government knowing if they washed their hands or not.

As for the Break-A-Way Society:
According to research conduted while researching another topic in the "Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists". This break-a-way group of scientists would of occurred during the late 1950's and early 1960's. There was a group of vocal Scientists at the time that were advocating breaking a way in order to have unrestrained research citing that NAZI scientists were able to advance science decades during the war. These Scientists believed that if science was to continue to advance, then restrictions of research should be dropped.

After these vocal few scientists stop being vocal/or just disappeared from the public eye, their research all became items of non-topic. I believe (and this is just my belief) that if a group of scientists did go underground, then it would have been this group and during this time. Point of interest, Timothy Leary had once stated that a former colleague of his that he thought had died, once approached him and asked if he'd like to conduct further research then he could with the Harvard Psilocybin Project. He claimed that he had declined the offer, but MK-Ultra was a follow-up on the HPP (Leary had nothing to do with this, but given the early report of a dead former colleague showing up, it does make one wonder).
edit on 21-10-2017 by Guyfriday because: I screwed up some years, I thought the 1st century and the 20th were interchangible. Or did I just mis-typed. You figure it out.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You are only as dead as the government wants you to be.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Hows a plasma bloom related to 'scalar technology'

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Makes sense they would need to "quarantine" people that knew too much back in the 50's and 60's.
Someone catches you solving Fermat's last theorem and your body shows up at the morgue the next morning.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It was a pathway to zero point energy...
Calculations showed faster than light speed side effects...
But I'm not referring to high energy lasers
edit on 21-10-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

There is no such thing as "zero-point-energy". The our physics (Quantum or meta-physical) doesn't allow for it.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It exists beyond such boundaries that does not mean it does not exist...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

By definition it doesn't exist. You can't pull energy out of a vacuum, by definition a vacuum has nothing in it. On the other hand if you where able to pull a quantum vacuum, you would still not have a vacuum after you measure it. The act of measuring it means that it has something in it, and therefore not a vacuum.

Even if (and this is a massive IF) you were able to create a quantum vacuum, all you would have is a void in space/time, and no usable energy at all. But hey as you say:

It exists beyond such boundaries that does not mean it does not exist...

Then we can also assume that gold exists at the end of a rainbow, since there is no way of proving the opposite. I'm not picking on you, it's just that a term gets tossed around in sci-fi and people start to think it's a real possibility for use.

Maybe I'm wrong though, maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. Can you possibly explain what you think "zero-point-energy" is, and how could it be a useful tool in anything?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You can create plasma blooms then use them as non linear optical mediums altering refractive indexes and create cerenkov radiation. Was that the light up the sky bit you were talking about.

I believe its possible to alter the value of C to many times higher than in a vacuum and i believe we have devices that can do it. I agree plasma as a parallel plate waveguide to set up a dielectric which then matches impedance/refractive index with vacuum will alter vacuum metrics and increase the value for C while dialing back effects from relativity.

Funny i too heard this discovery was originally made while playing with radar invisibility ideas. Something went way wron one time and it took them a few years to figure out they increased C. Do it wrong or if another strong enough outside EM energy enters area of effect it can thwart it making said vehicle plummet like a rock. But the real trick thats even niftier is how they unfurl the poynting vectors and reduce framedragging effects. Revolves around converting EM energy to gauge bosons. The two systems work in concert but theyre two different systems. One just reduces inertial mass the other essentially suoerconducts the vacuum.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a vacuum they can't be created energy pops in and out freely...
It's transdimensional science...
What you are saying is like saying nothing exists beyond that which we can see with our eyeballs to me...
I'm not going to explain superfluidity to you but the key to unlocking zero point energy is indeed a quantum vacuum but the stumbling block is assuming the vacuum to be empty instead of realizing it is instead a keyhole to extra dimensional existence... And it is only when the two realities are forced into existing at the same point that magical things happen...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

A keyhole into extra dimensional is just a wormhole. A quantum vacuum is literally a void in space/time. In the theory of Vacuum decay/quantum cavitation an entire reality loses it's vacuum, and two dimensions (or more) cave in to fill in the newly created void. In doing this particles (and possible even large pieces) of the lost reality can still remain isolated in the newly created reality.

Why is all that important? If what you are saying was correct, then all you would be doing is either pulling something from a found pocket of the cavitated reality, or pulling it from a side dimension (which could create a vacuum collapse.

As for explaining superfluidity to me? Please tell me how a frictionless state of matter can be used to create this so called "zero-point-energy"?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

As for a useful tool...How about being able to push past everything you believe you know to be true... To have all the energy you need to break those laws which bind you from ever going fast enough...
Wanna fold space and time and whisper in the ear of your much younger self so you can do it sooner?
What's stopping you besides what you know?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

As soon as you took some of that energy do use, you create friction. Think of a lightbulb; the electrons flow through the wire freely (well as freely as they are able to in the wiring), now you turn on the lightbulb,. In order for those electrons to get converted into light, they are moved into a different medium which creates friction. That friction is the light.

So if you have a frictionless energy wave, and try to use it, it will just slip away from having friction being applied. So if it did exist it wouldn't be useful. Would I like to whisper into the ear of my younger self? neat idea, but then that could have happened, but since I am unaware of it happening it would have happened in another quantum reality, and not this one.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Slip away...interesting... but slip away where?

If it happens and you are there how could you be elsewhere?

You confuse yourself...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

There is no such thing as "zero-point-energy". The our physics (Quantum or meta-physical) doesn't allow for it.

Wel our science isnt advanced enough yet then is all. remember the higgs used to be thought to not exist. Science caught up.

And why cant we find a way to use a objects potentioal energy to get power from nothing? Maybe one day we can do that.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Slip away...interesting... but slip away where?

If it happens and you are there how could you be elsewhere?

You confuse yourself...

If you are in a car, and that car drives to another town or state. You are still in the car, but its just that the car is now in a different place. If you're in a reality bubble that has slipped into another reality, then the only way to know would to figure out where your reality ends. Since our space is still undefined we can assume with good confidence that we are not in another reality, but that doesn't mean that dark energy isn't these bubbles.

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Wel our science isnt advanced enough yet then is all. remember the higgs used to be thought to not exist. Science caught up.

And why cant we find a way to use a objects potentioal energy to get power from nothing? Maybe one day we can do that.

As I explained above, by it's own definition it can't exist.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Meh my post explains things better.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Atoms are always moving correct? Mayby zero point energy is actually near zero point. as in its mis named for a reason.

And saying something is Impossible as a fact without th eability to actually study it is a cop out. Its a unknown. not a definite.Yet.

Our science has nto caught up yet. thats it.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The vacuum is seething with virtual particles in the form of fluctuating EM waveforms. What if you could coax them above the zero point threshold and make them real particles. Makes me think of the wacky em drive nasas looking into the mystery of. If they could possibly just get the cavity to resonate in accord with EM vacua. Victor klimovs nano quantum cells are another. Playing possibly with a pair of superconductors might make a virtual positron cloud around them which if coaxed right could manifest where the potential is the strongest. Who knows.
edit on 22-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That's why I post the way I do... keep thinking on it...
edit on 22-10-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join