It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

We are just a collection of vibrating particles just like everything else...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ahh hahahaha ... yes, indeed. And, there are two sides to that!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't triangles have three sides?

Meh, "acute angle" just doesn't have the same alliterative (or illiterative) value. Plus, it wouldn't relate as well to the thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Phage

Don't triangles have three sides?

Meh, "acute angle" just doesn't have the same alliterative (or illiterative) value. Plus, it wouldn't relate as well to the thread.

You know now you done it.. you mad em think of A Kawaii(cute) Angle.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Just a couple of thoughts on a 'breakaway' civilization.

Where are they gonna go? .

...Downstairs.

Really guy? How you like that hummmmm?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: Snarl
Just a couple of thoughts on a 'breakaway' civilization.

Where are they gonna go? .

...Downstairs.

Really guy? How you like that hummmmm?

Actually they are going to go Out there not downstairs.*points out of the solar system*

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
I wish you would do some threads explaining your views (unless I missed them, recently?)... you are lucid (seemingly I should add!) and perhaps privy to information about invisible energies most of us have no clue about, and I'm fascinated ...

but your comment about the triangular (excuse me, the acute angle) shadow went soaring over my head , and I'm pretty darned well read regarding such things, though I have NO second sight, myself. All I gleaned was you "sensed" some sentient thingy watching, but still cannot understand how that would show up as a shadow to us.

Anyway, I'm not being snarky, but am truly interested and think it would be cool if you laid it out, is all. I KNOW there is invisible "life" around us, or something invisible that can move objects and make noises, at least, and have read oodles of opinions and possible observations about them, buut ... ?

Thanks for the comment, either way!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

"vibrating particles" ... really, even the "particles" are just energy.

Q: Does matter matter? A: Only if we think it does (probable answer, anyway)

Mystics and quantum physicists are in agreement, though... everything is just energy in differing states of "excitement" or "frequency."

Leaves the door wide open if consciousness can effect energy, too... whatever consciousness is, anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

You were thought into existence. try wrapping ya mind round that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If so, who did the initial thunkin'?

Really, just being "here" completely blows what remains of my mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

If so, who did the initial thunkin'?

Really, just being "here" completely blows what remains of my mind.

I think the universal force of Life thought us into being. IOW...God.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's the secret space programs. that's where a lot of the missing 411 people end up. They are taken as off world sex slaves or cyborged up to be soldiers and scouts. If they like an earth human they will take them for a 20 year enslavement age regress them back and drop them right when they took them after being mind wiped.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toetheline

I've thought as much... although likely NOT sex slaves! They can clone, remember, and likely have virtual reality tech indistinguishable from "real" life, and so whisking some poor, pretty man or woman off some lonesome trailer park likely isn't them.

Although, somewhere in this thread I wondered if some of them ever transgressed and "zapped" the mind of some object of obsession...

and that leads to more realizations about why such tech might be suppressed. Letting us know we are more re-writable floppy disks rather than "special little souls" might be a tad jarring.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toetheline
It's the secret space programs. that's where a lot of the missing 411 people end up. They are taken as off world sex slaves or cyborged up to be soldiers and scouts. If they like an earth human they will take them for a 20 year enslavement age regress them back and drop them right when they took them after being mind wiped.

Wrong. People taken offworld actually have soemthing to offer to the breakaway fleet. They also do not enslave anyone.. Some do becoem soldiers or scouts that is true but normally of their own free will. they make you feel special and as such people work willingly for them.

They also can create clones of anyone they wish down to the last memory as well so kidnapping people for slavery is stupid. Why dont you go ask the greys and reptillians about the rest of the missing humans. those guys DO dispose of humans sometimes. Not the RK's/breakaways.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Call me crazy but I believe Tony Rodrigues, he was hanging out at an offworld strip club and was trading slave stories with the girls. He was a slave on a transport ship and of course the girls in the club. They were all on 20 and back programs, so 20 years slaving then age regressed and time travelled back home.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There's a lot of programs out there. But the whole memory wiping and secrecy factors a red flags in my mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toetheline
Call me crazy but I believe Tony Rodrigues, he was hanging out at an offworld strip club and was trading slave stories with the girls. He was a slave on a transport ship and of course the girls in the club. They were all on 20 and back programs, so 20 years slaving then age regressed and time travelled back home.

Heres the thing about time travel. Putting someone back exactly negates the work they did past th etime when they were taken. Its a paradox.

Also It creates a alternate timeline and that timelines version is put back,not the original timelines version who was originally kidnapped. most likely these were CLONES. and after 20 yrs they are taken out of service and dropped in aalternate worldline where they should had been in the world th real version lived in.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

'day Baddogma

I wish you would do some threads explaining your views (unless I missed them, recently?)... you are lucid (seemingly I should add!) and perhaps privy to information about invisible energies most of us have no clue about, and I'm fascinated ...

I sometimes think about creating threads even now. I originally came with the view of creating threads to give an alternate view and made a couple. One was fictional in three parts. I don't know what happens in part three yet. I did another on how artificial life is created too, sorta like a warning not to do it and why we have certain sciences in this world.

"Lucid"? Dunno, just a knack, not something in the occult/spiritual text books.

"Privy"? Well no, not privy to anything really either. The word "privy" means to be a party to a secret and a member of something. I'm not a "whistleblower" or other secret squirrel stuff. It's all out there if one just looks without predjudices.

It's more what I don't do. I just keep an open mind and try not to put things into preconceived concepts. If it doesn't harm me I'll sit with it in order to get to know it, perhaps it will be a friend. Just a point of view.

My view is that our preconceptions can get in the way of learning, especially when it comes to other Beings.

Nowadays, I just drop comments in other people's threads, someone might say; "I wonder. . . . ."

but your comment about the triangular (excuse me, the acute angle) shadow went soaring over my head , and I'm pretty darned well read regarding such things, though I have NO second sight, myself. All I gleaned was you "sensed" some sentient thingy watching, but still cannot understand how that would show up as a shadow to us.

(Groan - The kawaii angle - thanks yuppa, you have just vandalised all my high school geometry.)

Anyway, that is what I met when "focusing" on that video. I could have called it a name, but that would only evoke a whole lot of preconceived ideas. I didn't want to do that because I want to know what it is for myself.

"It" watches humanity. It watches us laugh, play, work, kill each other, everything. And it won't intervene even if it saw a child about to be killed by a car on a road. It just watches.

The surprising thing for me is that it DID show up in a video. Why I don't know. Though I got the sense that it would have preferred NOT to be noticed.

Now that is not to say it's cover was blown, or anything like that. The why is mystery known only to it as far as I am concerned. I won't pry as whatever it is won't hurt people.

If I was to hazard an educated guess as to what it is, well my guess would be this;

It may be one of those super-advanced things people try to imagine in threads that explore what a few million years of evolution might achieve for a race of sentient Beings from out there in the cosmos.

The upshot of sensing that is I suddenly learnt a lot about compound minds, how they are built and what is beyond the realm of minds. The All Seeing Eye is there in the realm beyond minds and which can itself see into collective minds build through intellectualism.

I would add that the All Seeing Eye is NOT the same thing as this thing that watches. They may sound similar in description but they are not.

In contrast; I would hazard a guess that the "AI"(?) that uses dreams to crunch navigation data is not collective. That would be networking in a similar way to SETI which used a lot of volunteer home PCs to crunch a huge amount of data. That would be SETI@home for the curious. SETI@home.

If your curious I can explain "networking of Consciousness" as opposed to "Collective Consciousness". But that is too big to include in this post due to the ATS character limit on post size.

Anyway, I'm not being snarky, but am truly interested and think it would be cool if you laid it out, is all. I KNOW there is invisible "life" around us, or something invisible that can move objects and make noises, at least, and have read oodles of opinions and possible observations about them, buut ... ?

Don't be concerned, I don't think your being snarky at all. Just ask and I'll explain as best I can. Just remember I am not an expert. For instance I don't know the science, "quantum science" and "string theory" is as sensical to me as a ball of tangled string. I can tell you that some saucers have within them an artificial star that grasps the cosmic lines and simply slides along. But don't ask me how to make an artificial star

And "no" I haven't got a physical tour of a saucer otherwise there would be photographs.

edit on 26-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

edit on 26-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added that it and all seeing eye are not same for clarity

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

"It" (if you mean the triangles) only will interfere if nuclear war was imminent. Well, that's not exactly accurate. Any type of global extinction-level event is more accurate.

Which is why I ain't worried about N. Korea. They won't be nuking anyone...and no one else will, either.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

No, I don't mean the "triangles".

I doubt "it" would intervene directly in anything.

But I can't say with any absolute certainty.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join