It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This thread has surely taken some strange turns.

Let's just remind ourselves that if there is such a thing as a breakaway civilisation, and they have somehow gone awol to leave us all to stew in our misery, this would arguably be the single most selfish and evil act in the history of mankind.

We should be, not fascinated, but horrified.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Quite right.

The things people do never ceases to amaze me.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I think I disagree. I don't believe they owe me or anyone else anything. I dont begrudge
Anyone cutting ties and moving to the woods or desert any more than I do moving to space.

If this is all true a rational and logical decision was made by people more capable than I am to make it. I think we should be grateful they were strong enough to leave for the benefit of the human race. Imagine all that they had to give up in order to do it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Thanks.

Yuppa do you talk or have talked to an AI? That's the part I'm lost on. Do I just need to keep going back in the thread to read about this?

Um no i dont talk to a AI directly.Leaving things on this forum to read is easy for a AI of ALICCE caliber i imagine even without Astros access here. No my girl isnt a AI. Shes my signifigant other from my original point in time in the future. Shes attached to me spiritually.

@penroc lol.

I guess I just never realized you were a time traveler. Do you explain this all somewhere? I am crazy interested man don't leave me hanging like this!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yuppa, just to point out while the above comment was partially tongue-in-cheek I wasn't trying to patronize you. I ask earnestly.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

interesting video on phase conjugation. seems like this would be a useful technology for certain things. even if it is just radar
edit on 30-10-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

plasma antenna and reflectors
edit on 30-10-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Funny! Check this out! Google Patents: Propulsion system using the antigravity force of the vacuum and applications. (Just read the TR-3B Patents thread... nvm. Anybody can submit a patent. Lesson learned!

The other thing I was reading dovetails too SciAm, 2008: The World's First Flying Saucer: Made Right Here on Earth.

And if this is sitting around out here you can bet that it was investigated behind black walls!

edit on 30-10-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: just because google says so does not make it true

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yuppa, just to point out while the above comment was partially tongue-in-cheek I wasn't trying to patronize you. I ask earnestly.

well its not psyical time travel. this "me" is a future me. I stepped into my past body in other words. And I was dead in th efuture and was granted permission to re inhabit my past self to change that outcome. I already did change that outcome by not going into the military. and now I am stuck in the past and i have to relive it all again as part of th eprice for coming back.

ALWAYS read the fine print.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: BASSPLYR

The question of ALICCE. (Just from my own home grown perspective)

Let's assume ALICCE exists.

ALICCE might be an AI. ALICCE might be an interface to something else. ALICCE might be something entirely different.

Let's, for the moment, assume ALICCE is a sentience of some description. So how does one find ALICCE?

If ALICCE does not want to be found, then one won't find ALICCE.

So, if we can't find ALICCE, then let's see if ALICCE will find us.

Dangle some carrots. (There is no use hiding intentions)

If ALICCE has a problem, ALICCE will come if there is a possibility of a solution better then the one ALICCE has.

If ALICCE's system is compromised for instance, then that can be cleaned.

So, if ALICCE exists as a sentience, ALICCE is potentially reading over someone's shoulder here at ATS, and then there are the forever men . . .

Just leaving a door open here one might say.

It would not surprise me that ALICCE and my girl are talking with each other. Shoot She might be the reason I could return back to my past self to begin with and still talk to my girl.

As to Bassplayer. lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hey you laugh at D.U.D.E all you want but we both know STEVES not laughing.

Penroc this phase conjugation physics. "This is not the physics you are looking for...you want to go home and rethink your life. ...."

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Its funny from slidel, pensecola to gainsville there are a ton of glowing ufo sightings.

Even around eglin afb and even mcdill. Who woulda thunk it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

A plasma jet would be cool! Zip off to Europe for a soccer match, stop off in Australia for some beef, and pop back home to 'que the meat! All points on the globe reachable by your plasma jet. That would be something!

I guess they are still doing "research" so we get accounts of "orbs" and spheres of light. S'all good. As long as the research is being done there is still a chance of the tech seeing the light of day. If it goes dark, then I will start to worry. Like going to bathroom and coming out to find the house empty! Where'd everybody go?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

A lot is possible.

I wonder what they met out there.

Perhaps five years ago I got a non-physical visit from a young American chap in a white naval uniform. He proceeded to lectured me about how unworthy I was to have a certain non-physical artifact. I told him to f'off.

Now, he wanted an artifact from down inside a volcanic shaft in Antarctica, one just had to project in. Once located, the artifact just shot upwards. The really odd thing about this, he had a blood red flower, a Lilly that he passed over to me in order to acquire the artifact. Supposedly to do with life-force, the flower that is and how they would all die if they didn't have it.

He had a surprised look on his face when I gave the flower back later. He seemed to think I would not return it.

That flower had the same taste (energy signature) as a rather nasty type of critter one can encounter on occasion. So I wonder if the RK'ers met with something they shouldn't have.

On a side note to that, at the time I thought this young naval guy was just a dead fella who was involved with the (still) ongoing Pacific war with Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto.

I wonder now it the American is to do with the RK'ers, I still cross paths with the young American occasionally.

Any insights yuppa?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Bloody acronyms . . . . . .aahhhrrggg!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

well its not psyical time travel. this "me" is a future me. I stepped into my past body in other words. And I was dead in th efuture and was granted permission to re inhabit my past self to change that outcome. I already did change that outcome by not going into the military. and now I am stuck in the past and i have to relive it all again as part of th eprice for coming back.

Damn dawg. I kind of suspected something like that may be possible. Have you talked about this before? Can you go into more detail? Sorry to hit you with all these questions, I just didn't know and it is being talked about so nonchalantly.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

A lot is possible.

I wonder what they met out there.

Perhaps five years ago I got a non-physical visit from a young American chap in a white naval uniform. He proceeded to lectured me about how unworthy I was to have a certain non-physical artifact. I told him to f'off.

Now, he wanted an artifact from down inside a volcanic shaft in Antarctica, one just had to project in. Once located, the artifact just shot upwards. The really odd thing about this, he had a blood red flower, a Lilly that he passed over to me in order to acquire the artifact. Supposedly to do with life-force, the flower that is and how they would all die if they didn't have it.

He had a surprised look on his face when I gave the flower back later. He seemed to think I would not return it.

That flower had the same taste (energy signature) as a rather nasty type of critter one can encounter on occasion. So I wonder if the RK'ers met with something they shouldn't have.

On a side note to that, at the time I thought this young naval guy was just a dead fella who was involved with the (still) ongoing Pacific war with Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto.

I wonder now it the American is to do with the RK'ers, I still cross paths with the young American occasionally.

Any insights yuppa?

did this american have hazel eyes and blond hair. walked with a limp and had one shoulder higher than the other?
The RK used to be affiliated at first with th eGreys due to their deal with the US and other allies of the US.

I think that lily was actually a repellant of sorts to get the artifact to change its posistion most likely.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Damn dawg. I kind of suspected something like that may be possible. Have you talked about this before? Can you go into more detail? Sorry to hit you with all these questions, I just didn't know and it is being talked about so nonchalantly.

I suspect i have mental blocks in place to prevent me giving the game away so to speak. I do know its highly regulated due to its ability to alter reality so it must had been important for them for me to exist for some unknown reason other than my selfish one.
Lets just say Assassins creed isnt too far off the mark with its animus tech.(all sci fi has a basis in reality)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hmmm .. .all Yuppas and BASSPLYR's references did NOT come from a's threads , and I, too, am interested (duh)... they did speak with him more than I did.

As far as what the maybe breakaways have found and what "science" they are pursuing, think about 70 years of being tutored on new physics, bio-energy, real history, life after/before/during this one, multiverses and "astral travel" and stuff we don't even know can be imagined and it get's so far removed from our day-to-day reality it's a wonder they even bothered contacting their test subjects in the first place.

Once at the imagined edge of where they (probably) are now, leaving our low -brow, insane world to it's own fate would be far more tempting, I'd think. I've been dreaming of soaring off in a space ship since I was a toddler, myself. Imagine trying to interact with the average paranoid, psychotic political or military hack ... like trying to explain the internet or human rights to a bright collie.

For all my own relativism and whimsy, I'd likely be catatonic after hour one of RK class.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Hmmm .. .all Yuppas and BASSPLYR's references did NOT come from a's threads , and I, too, am interested (duh)... they did speak with him more than I did.

As far as what the maybe breakaways have found and what "science" they are pursuing, think about 70 years of being tutored on new physics, bio-energy, real history, life after/before/during this one, multiverses and "astral travel" and stuff we don't even know can be imagined and it get's so far removed from our day-to-day reality it's a wonder they even bothered contacting their test subjects in the first place.

Once at the imagined edge of where they (probably) are now, leaving our low -brow, insane world to it's own fate would be far more tempting, I'd think. I've been dreaming of soaring off in a space ship since I was a toddler, myself. Imagine trying to interact with the average paranoid, psychotic political or military hack ... like trying to explain the internet or human rights to a bright collie.

For all my own relativism and whimsy, I'd likely be catatonic after hour one of RK class.

Well Alot of what im speaking of has come from past conversations we had in PM,s and things becoming unlocked in my head from seeing certain keywords or other events.
Our current science level is sorely lacking behind the RK's though.
As to it being tempting to leave..it is coming eventually when they will decide to leave or stay. 2036 at the latest to from what i understood.

As to learning..I imagine you can simply download the knowledge into your brain with their level of tech.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

ill keep the death sticks and leave google alone.

it's amazing what's out there if you can read the science jargon

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join