It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: BASSPLYR

ill keep the death sticks and leave google alone.

it's amazing what's out there if you can read the science jargon

Smoking man too eh? how bout them morelys?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

i don't have a neck hole...yet

i have a honest question, Do you believe 100% of the RK saga?

i have seen some triangles very close and had some very very bizarre dreams but i don't know if i can by into the whole story

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

did this american have hazel eyes and blond hair. walked with a limp and had one shoulder higher than the other?

Dunno, didn't get that close a look nor was I interested in having anything to do with them He just looked like the dashing young officer. The uniform looked like it was out of an old World War Two movie. "Shut up and f'off" was my feeling at the time. Plus Admiral Yamamoto didn't seem to respect him.

The RK used to be affiliated at first with th eGreys

That's my feeling on the dreamer tech too, Greys.

Affiliation? Or no choice? Then again, it always surprises me when people see a "carrot on a string" and knowing what it is, they still take it.

"Young or old, stupid is stupid." -- Madlax.

I think that lily was actually a repellant of sorts to get the artifact to change its posistion most likely.

Yeah your right, and I just quoted Madlax on stupidity. They're gonna pay for that

Cheers yuppa.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spellchecker

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The old guy sits on a chair like he is in command. He sits like he has a boil on the cheek of his arse and leans on an elbow. Lots of gold on his uniform like the pomp and glitter the Americans enjoy. The young fella is his subordinate.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i don't have a neck hole...yet

i have a honest question, Do you believe 100% of the RK saga?

i have seen some triangles very close and had some very very bizarre dreams but i don't know if i can by into the whole story

I believe in about 75 percent of it. remember the Astro BS rule right? i do think we have ships hidden round th emoons darkside,and we can travel to othe rplaces. the trick is what 75 percent do we trust? So i consider it all until i can verify which 75 percent.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

did this american have hazel eyes and blond hair. walked with a limp and had one shoulder higher than the other?

Dunno, didn't get that close a look nor was I interested in having anything to do with them He just looked like the dashing young officer. The uniform looked like it was out of an old World War Two movie. "Shut up and f'off" was my feeling at the time. Plus Admiral Yamamoto didn't seem to respect him.

The RK used to be affiliated at first with th eGreys

That's my feeling on the dreamer tech too, Greys.

Affiliation? Or no choice? Then again, it always surprises me when people see a "carrot on a string" and knowing what it is, they still take it.

"Young or old, stupid is stupid." -- Madlax.

I think that lily was actually a repellant of sorts to get the artifact to change its posistion most likely.

Yeah your right, and I just quoted Madlax on stupidity. They're gonna pay for that

Cheers yuppa.

No i dont recognize them then. th eold man and young guy. most prolly they were just projections by greys to screw with you and to get you to run the artifact off. Althought these are not ordinary projections and mimic humans emotions to further block the ability to trace route them. They look older becase the greys are not privy to newer fashion or deem it un important.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No matter, they don't actually bother me anyway. Just cross paths.

Projections they were, but that is normal for a lot of "people" when they have alterior motives.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just remembered something ... though I might've already brought it up here, somewhere, in less detail.

A few years after I saw that black diamond /orange paneled vehicle at my house in the wee hours, this must've been the mid 90's, I was frequenting an obscure, small, closed forum for "serious" UFO investigators. One of guys read my "black diamond" account and noted I was in Southern Arizona and PM'd me to keep quiet as there was some very serious, deep black program sheet going down.

He went on to say they were tracking a program where black, wingless vehicles, or drones, powered with exotic tech, were making early morning forays into the cities and suburbs in the Southwest doing a systematic "search" for something (he thought) and he and his friends were charting the progress.

He lived to the East of Tucson and was watching the craft himself, too. Said reports were coming in from many cities.

He was an old AF guy who was stable and not prone to b.s. or exaggeration. So, with a's mention of his own involvement in the Southwestern U.S. searching for dreamers in that time frame, it's another notch for the "hmmm ... could be" column.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

*Tosses you a pack of morleys* welcome to the club.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about the correlation between the "pillars of humanity" in the source material and the Theosophical Society's "Root Races"?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Has anyone thought about the correlation between the "pillars of humanity" in the source material and the Theosophical Society's "Root Races"?

yeah. they are almost the same except for non human related species. just diff evolutionary paths.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

"Non human related species"?

edit on 31-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added end "

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

"Non human related species"?

oops. i ment to say those ya mentioned were the same but called diff things is all. brain fart lol

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That's better.

So yuppa, here is a question for ya to consider.

What is the difference between "ascended" and "extinct"?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That's better.

So yuppa, here is a question for ya to consider.

What is the difference between "ascended" and "extinct"?

well one has moved onto a higher plane. the other is dead and has stopped evolving.
although technically they are both gone from that place and cant effect it anymore so you could say no diff at all to those left behind.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dude. The "greys" aren't aliens. lol

Face masks have big lenses for human eyes...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Dude. The "greys" aren't aliens. lol

Face masks have big lenses for human eyes...

they are biological automatons specifically. these arent Xfiles creatures.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Including the little two foot tall ones?

Maybe indeed. Personally I don't know for sure. Still, there is no reason not to call them "greys" in the same manner as one uses words like "Russian", "Frenchmen" or "American".

One thing for sure is they have a certain traits.

In the end it doesn't matter, to me at least, what they are, what matters to me is what they do.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

although technically they are both gone from that place and cant effect it anymore so you could say no diff at all to those left behind

Effect by proxy perhaps?

What if one turns everything upside down for a moment.

Instead of the universe being created from "above" downwards into matter.

Look at things as if the universe was created from "below" - becomming.

From Chaos into order and life.

It makes a difference.

Extinction becomes "had one's time"

Ascention becomes a mistake into premature extinction.

How does one "come back" then?

Three of those pillars are different from the other one.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
I hate dreaming nowadays. It makes me tired when i wake up.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join