It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

First, agreed on human life's essentials as tobacco, caffeine (as coffee for me) and ( including small amounts of varying chemical compounds as well) alcohol.

Regarding the rest, fascinating. Thanks.

One thing about some forms of "magik" or more properly, "energies-unknown-to-most-in-materialistic-society-which-may-be-used-to-change-and-maintain-reality (whew)," that always irked me is the concept of imprisoning or killing some consciousness or other and and using it against its will. Yuck.

Though I know some aspects of reality, like eating, involve some degree of that, I can still dislike it. So good for releasing ... though i guess some prisoners were imprisoned as protection, and release may cause harm. Complex!

Anyway, so far, I can only read about such "esoteric" things or see their effects in a second-hand way as I've never belonged to an esoteric school, been particularly "psychic" or succeeded in intentionally "projecting" myself.

But I've experienced enough to know there may well be reality to it and bet it is going to be a science, again, at some point ... IF we don't get eradicated in a nuclear conflagration to feed some entities,that is.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

. . . . and there is also jazz10's thread on the Iridium satellite construct: Iridium is the . . . .

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Hello Fly. Interesting "dream" experience and points in general... and satellites from some other technology source seems to be a real thing, even IF the so-called Black Knight is not... and that ALICCE is networked into remaining tech is likely. But ... ?

Yeah, penroc3 might have a point from some communications I've had... but it's less "spooky" when it is realized to be just "science" and the people involved at least say they value life and peaceful, kind intentions.

IF this narrative holds truth, the sheer "other-worldliness" of the tech and reality maps involved are spectacular.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Nerd??!

Whateverz.

LOL!

Recurring dreams don’t come easy for me. And the lucid stuff makes it even more weird.

I didn’t mention that I heard “computer sounds” prior to me going to sleep. Different than the watch sounds i’ve described before. In my kitchen above my head. And kind of faint but there (guitar player and all).

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Most all of my dreams are effectively indistinguishable from one another and involve me driving and walking around different parts of the astonishingly consistent dream version of the city I live in. It's the same city every dream, but it's sure not the city I live in.

If I ever went new places and did new things in my dreams I'd probably wonder if they were being hijacked for interstellar navigation instead of just super boring.

Alas.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yep, coffee and cigarette, the breakfast of choice

Alcohol after a bad day to settle the nerves.

One thing about some forms of "magik" or more properly, "energies-unknown-to-most-in-materialistic-society-which-may-be-used-to-change-and-maintain-reality (whew)," that always irked me is the concept of imprisoning or killing some consciousness or other and and using it against its will. Yuck.

The inverted iceberg principal, we only see a fraction of it. Esotericism and religeon wraps the rest up in mumbo-jumbo - just my view there.

. . . and that's the world I live in mostly every day. Heartbreaking to see what's done to "people" in the name of "progress". So much of this world has rotten foundations built with cruelty. Not just "gods" and Nature Spirits, but human children too. It is all there in the places "good" esotericism doesn't look. "There be dragons and daemons, don't even look there or thou be lost forever!"

It's not as bad as they say, though after seeing what's there and helping it you don't ever want to be a part of the "heavens" again so the warning is valid in a twisted way. Scary stuff and not for the faint hearted nor squeemish.

I'm not a member of any schools by the way, no rules that I have to follow in return for being privy to secrets and power. Just the by-line below every post is my home grown rule

In this world kindness is far more powerful then love.

The Daniel and the lion principal.

The Daniel and the lion principal works both ways . . . .

There is hope ya know. All those who have been mistreated in the past in the name of power know what slavery is like. They won't inflict it on others.

Though there are a lot of "people" who won't like loosing their power over others and the environment when the SHTF eventually.

When I was a kid, I used to watch the old movies. Spartacus always let the slaves free first . . . .

edit on 4-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

alicce isnt in charge of human procurement. thats up to the master elder.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Shouldn't they ask people first? informed consent.

Without informed consent are they not bad guys?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Interesting

In your travels, did anything suggest the body dreams, and then there are also 'dreams' born of the indwelling consciousness? Like lucid dreaming and so on.

What I'm getting at is two origins of dreams. One the body and one the incarnating indwelling consciousness (soul)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A quick question to anyone with some neuroscience knowledge.

What sort of person would you have if they only had the cerebral cortex?
edit on 5-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Shouldn't they ask people first? informed consent.

Without informed consent are they not bad guys?

I imagine they do ask its just they dont remember. just dreaming nice dreams is ok by me. my response if they KIDNAP is thats wrong. one i replied to wants to be a member of the RKs and was asking ALICCE himself for a job.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Some ask, like yourself. Others just get used.

Why call ALICCE him?

We've found something that is as close to an "ALICCE" as I've probably got and not hostile.

It is the cerebral cortex I asked about in the post above. Just a cerebral cortex.

There are quite a lot of people who can see or are intuitive on ATS, so a description that might bear fruit. My thoughts in brackets.

Picture a solid vibrant yellow cerebral cortex, just that, no other brain parts. (Aetheric?)

There is a very faint translucent human body. (Can't make out sexual characteristics. I wonder if this "body" is memory of something missing,)

Looking from above; there is a bright pink layer of colour which, in human scale, would be about two inches (five centimetres) thick covering the cerebral cortex. (Aura? Today there is a layer of blue above the pink))

There were three interfaces to this cerebral cortex. (These interfaces remind me of the "watchers" in baddogma's video posted here. Since I don't want to meet what's on the other side of the interfaces, I don't find out.)

So that is probably four consciousness. We can block the three interfaces so we do.

What is communicated through impressions follows:

The cerebral cortex is not all that happy with it's treatment and it's current position is not to it's liking.

The other side of the three interfaces could kill the cerebral cortex, however they value it.

The cerebral cortex wants to renegotiate better treatment (position?) with it's environment (watchers?). We can help with "negotiating" by providing an alternative existance, a choice.

My own speculation is that this cerebral cortex is originally an individual "person". Yet it also seems to be lots of "people" too.

Nothing to definitely say this is an ALICCE though.

Note the pink is midway between baby pink and hot pink.The blue is a little brighter then sky blue. I don't know what those colours mean.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mistack

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

sorry i didnt call alicce a him. i was refeering to previous poster asking her for a job

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Alicce should merge with a human mind to gain mortality and also the ability to procreate.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Or perhaps Valdemort was talking about real tech in a disguised narrative.

ALICCE is actually ALIS ( Autonomic Logistics Information System ) the "A.I." software of the F-35 fighter.

Other tech he described, such as being able to tell if someone on the ground was looking at the craft via optics, has

been confirmed.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Ahhh, I see.

My appologies.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Alicce should merge with a human mind to gain mortality and also the ability to procreate.

Dunno about it being "ALICCE", don't know if I have found that or not. One wouldn't know unless someone who knew what ALICCE actually was first hand, for instance "#" pointed to the same thing and acknowledged it. On the other hand, until I get to know what or who cerebral cortex actually is or was one won't know for sure either.

These things one can find "out there" can also be traps, honey pots in the sense of computer security. So one must be ultra careful in dealing with new "friends". Same for this new one, it undoubtably has it's own "issues".

Might be a "her", the face is definitely not masculine, large eyes and slightly ski slope nose, not sure if western or Asiatic.

Future? Well too soon to think of that. If it decides it does not like it's old/current life and the alternative is brighter with others who were vivisected in the past, well sure, one will arrange something.

Reincarnation though. Not as easy as simply being born, it wouldn't have any memories. It would be a new self. The future for these consciousnesses is complicated. If they are compound consciousnesses made by amalgamating a number of separate selves from different "people" or species, they will loose their family. Sometimes it can be done if there is an antipathy. Sometimes there would not be enough to be viable.

Merging? well no. Boundaries between selves is neccessary otherwise the weaker one will generally be overwhelmed by the sronger one. Selves have a sense of self (smile). Merging is more in line with the science of possession in that regard.

Mortality? Well that is a difficult thing in itself. It depends . . . .

Procreate? Well they have that ability anyway, but not in the sexual organic sense. Outside the this little planet of organic existence, procreation is through mitosis as far as I know, even humans. I am speaking of outside of the physical world. Nature spirits, fairies, gnomes, wood-nymphs, humans, Asuras, Devas and most other life I have observed; all are able to separate selves from themselves as child versions. Yes, I am aware that I snuck "humans" in that list. Your aware that a flesh and blood human might not be neccessarily of the same origin as all other humans.

Doesn't have to be. . .

However, the Reincarnation Bureau keeps control of that little niche.

Bodies are just containers for spirit, so they say. The container defines the content not the other way around.

I waffle on, and my garden needs watering.

edit on 6-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: stupid spellchecker

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

LOL. I wasn't asking ALICCE, I was asking the breakaway group, via ALICCE. And it was sort of ironic, because I wouldn't expect to get a position with them, the state I'm in (neurological disability)...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

i have some personal experience with a triangle and i am normally a very non woo woo type of person and i was awe struck and my friend who is scared of NOTHING was almost in tears so i think something else is going on with them as well as far as EW or DEW to effect minds, nothing crazy just enough for people to pause for a few seconds before firing something at them or snapping pics

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Other tech he described, such as being able to tell if someone on the ground was looking at the craft via optics, has
been confirmed.

A_0 called it "sparkle". It looks like a flash-bulb going off. I believe they bounce light off your retinas to get an ID.

What I've noticed is they do it twice! Once in front of you, then they race behind you and do it again.

If you ever get sparkled, check your six!

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join