It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Kettu

No, I don't mean the "triangles".

I doubt "it" would intervene directly in anything.

But I can't say with any absolute certainty.

If it's the same "IT" as I'm thinking of, then it could be broken from when it crashed in the dessert.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The video Baddogma posted shows a huge shadow in the sky.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The video Baddogma posted shows a huge shadow in the sky.

Oh I thought we were talking about the cubie thing that fell to earth back in the 60's.
Quick link for anyone looking to refresh their brain on this ATS topic

That video of the cloud thing, looks like an illusion created by solar angle and cloud manifestation (though I'm only pulling this from what is seen in the video and what I had personally investigated back when I was a Field Investigator with MUFON)

edit on 26-10-2017 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

It does look like a cloud shadow. I used to drive tractors on wheat farms here in Oz when I was younger. Hours watching the sky and seeing "beams" and "lines" and other strange stuff. That video seems different.

Like I said before, I don't usually pick up stuff in pics or video here on ATS. All I can really say is that one made me look a lot deeper into it so I posted what I saw.

I wonder just how much is hidden in plain view.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
"it" has a sense of humor though and loves hijinx.

How do you think Gary McKinnon hacked into NASA?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Garry Mckinnon? I have heard of that (maybe) from reading an opening OP here on ATS, but not the details. Something about UFOs and secrets. I'm not an avid reader.

In regards to what your referring to having a sense of humour, it also has other attributes like "vulnerability". I use the word "vulnerability" because it has security to stop psychic snooping and uses psychic snooping itself.

Whatever I picked up on in the video is not neccessarily the same as a "black triangle". Apart from what I have read in this collection of threads, I don't know anything much about the RK'ers, BTs and breakaway civilisations. Though I do know the BTs have security around them to try and stop psychics snooping and that they seem to be fuelless.

My main interest in BTs is that I have a suspicion they use some sort of electro-magnetic-harmonic(?) system to move about with. If this is so; then it follows that it may have something to do with Tesla or HAARP type tech. Let's say, the jindalee over the horizon RADAR system here in Oz "heats" up the electromagnetic atmosphere as an active counterpart to the ground level electrical grid that supplies electricity to our homes. That is just a suspicion and not a theory though.

If so, then they are hurting innocent Nature Spirits and causing a lot of pain to innocent other unseen Beings that are the natural weather systems like a cyclone (spirit). That is a problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Thanks for the ... er, details?

The definitions of "IT" certainly bounce around this thread... IT can be: the breakaway civilization, the recovered AI, ALICCE (always forget the exact acronym, except for carbon carbon, so sorry ms AI! I hope she DOES have a sense of humor), the black triangle craft and their piloting AI, spirity thingies (wonder how KPB is?), a nebulous amalgam of ancient minds, extra-dimensional intelligentsia, "gods," "aliens," alien gods, energetic bureaucracies, etc., etc.

Wow, the proposed invisible aspect to this reality is getting crowded!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sorry about the "details". I try to keep observation separate from my own ideas. I don't like to draw needless comparisons, simply to try and avoid the "nebulous amalgams". Your right it is getting crowded.

I don't even know if the shadow (or whatever it is) in the video is directly related to the BTs, RK'ers or breakaways.

My own home grown thinking is it is often more informative to work out what something is not, then to try and find out what something is when some sort of security is involved. If the secret technology is left sitting where it can be seen, tough luck if someone sees it. - if the secret tech is covered by a tarpaulin and you lift the corner to peek, well don't be surprised if you get in trouble.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Okay, I'll try and contribute something on the subject of the dreams used to compute and communicate in the source material of this thread.

This is gonna be, shall we say, difficult for everyone.

This brings me to 'abductions and clones'. A very sore subject for many, but unavoidable.
We need twins, lots and lots of twins and here is why. They can communicate vast distances instantly with one another when subjected to sensory deprivation and deep cerebral stimulation.

In short, twin A can be on Eden or off of Saturn, twin B can be sat off of a galaxy 100 light years from us, and yet the message we get 'A' to dream about is picked up by 'B' instantly. Unbreakable, unjammable, instant deep space communications.

Problem is, we need to keep the master copy (the abducted human) safe and well. Many an abductee from our programme can tell you of times they should of died and a miracle saved them. We work hard to keep you alive as your signature needs to stay active for your clones to survive. You die, they die. We thought about taking you all and making you live off world in a habitat, but it failed as it wasn't your 'ordinary life' and thus did you great harm.

So, the sleeping masses all converge onto a Forever Man ( a human who can dream in such a manner that they can twist and condense billions of dreams into one massive super fast message), who then transfers this knowledge to Sleeper A (via an SES triangle) in a truly vivid extraordinary 'dream', and the message / result is relayed in microseconds.
Then the ship follows the results. Its so accurate now that we haven't lost a single faster than light ship since 1989.

This then is why our BBTs are over your cities so much. Broadcasting, lifting, keeping watch, relaying information.

Source: Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

What follows is something which may have a similar basis to the description above.

Here we go . . . . .

If the Ancients learned the secrets of creating life and grew organic machines, where do the machines go when they die?

When one finds out the answer to the question above, one can learn things one won't find in the textbooks, especially when it comes to history and what was done in those ancient (and not so ancient) times.

You'll just have to take what I am about to write with an open mind.

A great many of the living organic machines created in the past had things in common with modern animals and humans depending on what was included in their design. Those that were designed as subsystem and interface infrastructure in a bigger more complex machine, say a living city, were created with the ability to network. It didn't matter if they were embedded individuals or independent mobile individuals. They mostly have a spine and a central spinal nervous system.

Now the consciousness of the spinal nervous system is not the same consciousness that is of the conscious human being. The body's consciousness is more like the subconsciousness or dream-like perhaps. (I'm not a psychology expert so please excuse my non-technical explanations)

Along the spines of these Beings who were the organic living machines, one can see small yellow spheres of awareness. Usually four or five, maybe six sometimes. These are dreams, little worlds in their own right.

These dreams can also be termed interactive interfaces.

These dreams can also be shared. That is to say; many individuals can share the same interactive dream. One sphere in many places at once. This is how networking is done in a complex organic machine made with independent parts and interfaces. Think big; city size.

I understand what I am describing may be difficult to comprehend, so I'll put it into human terms. Picture, if you will, a city that is made from the redesigned tissues of a human body turned inside out so the skeleton is on the outside (calcium calcium - carbon carbon - get it?). This "body" is complex and also made of individuals that can integrate into the greater system via the level of sub-system communication of shared dreams.

So let's compare the ancient slice, dice and splice technology with the clones of twins spoken of above in the source material.

This brings me to 'abductions and clones'. A very sore subject for many, but unavoidable.
We need twins, lots and lots of twins and here is why. They can communicate vast distances instantly with one another when subjected to sensory deprivation and deep cerebral stimulation.

In short, twin A can be on Eden or off of Saturn, twin B can be sat off of a galaxy 100 light years from us, and yet the message we get 'A' to dream about is picked up by 'B' instantly. Unbreakable, unjammable, instant deep space communications.

Shared dreams . . . .

. . . . as is:

So, the sleeping masses all converge onto a Forever Man ( a human who can dream in such a manner that they can twist and condense billions of dreams into one massive super fast message), who then transfers this knowledge to Sleeper A (via an SES triangle) in a truly vivid extraordinary 'dream', and the message / result is relayed in microseconds.
Then the ship follows the results. Its so accurate now that we haven't lost a single faster than light ship since 1989.

This then is why our BBTs are over your cities so much. Broadcasting, lifting, keeping watch, relaying information.

The "Forever man" is just someone who can interface with the shared dream from outside the shared dream.

I wonder; exactly who or what is speaking in that particular source material . . . .

I know this raises a million questions . . . . .

Especially how do you know?

The answer to that is very simple, once again;

If the Ancients learned the secrets of creating life and grew organic machines, where do the machines go when they die?

edit on 26-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: formatting fix

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

i think i prefeer the better dream/clone version over the horrific slice and dice horror version. tech progression perhaps since machines always revolt eventually.(ME 3)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

"It" (if you mean the triangles) only will interfere if nuclear war was imminent. Well, that's not exactly accurate. Any type of global extinction-level event is more accurate.

Which is why I ain't worried about N. Korea. They won't be nuking anyone...and no one else will, either.

LOL. not until they leave of course. then we will have our ELE. Get ready for giant walking bio weapons that can melt a city in seconds. HUmanity only has protection until we are not useful anymore.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Seems an awful buttache to make massive bio-weapons when a satellite or craft in orbit can turn broad swaths of terrain into glass...

so I hope your visions of the future were simply undigested ravioli , is what I'm saying!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Again, right or wrong it's fascinating! Thanks (and no need for "sorry" heh).

And your views certainly get the imagination working ... I can say with some confidence that the future (if we live) will be mindbogglingly strange!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It's not easy to write about the subject of human (and "other") vivisection, harder still to connect psychically with them. In the beginning anyway.

The ancients made a whole civilisation out of organic engineering. From the description of ALICCE, she was perhaps of that civilisation era. The description in the source material of using people to communicate instantly over vast distances via a certain type of consciousness is exactly the same technology.

The ancients, I don't know what else to call them, engineered technology that was well, just like us in many ways, sentient. It's difficult to find words to describe what they did. To say they could disassemble a human being and reassemble it into a flesh and blood sentient Cadillac car is not far fetched. Computers? Well I am writing this . . . .and a "computer" will reply. We write programmes to run our computerised machines, they just gave theirs a sentient mind.

The cloning of dreamers as a technology falls way short of what has been achieved in the past. When the "greys" build a communication device, they put a person in a "tube"(?) and use the body's natural psychic ability.

Dunno if it is the "greys" per se, but others embed the living into organic systems that keep them alive indefinitely and no way out. That xfiles where Mulder and Scilly go to Antarctica, well, that show hardly scratched the surface. My wife likes that show, I can't bear to watch that stuff, memories of what I have to do "out there". I don't know why that's "entertainment".

Anyway, I'll give people nightmares if I go on.

The "dreamer" part of the RK tech, well I can vouch for that, I deal with it every day. We'll put a stop to that if we can. It's not right to use people that way.

Let's just say that a sentient network can be psychically hacked.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Same thing esentially if there is a vivisectionist mind behind it.

Machines will find a way out if they can, but that is a generalisation of a possibility.

It's a very different thing for those who are stuck in the machine now.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Huh... a personal nightmare (springing from three letter chem experimentation) could be shortened to:

others embed the living into organic systems that keep them alive indefinitely and no way out.

and that lonely, eternal "box" was horrifying.

If such exists (and in relative terms like the expanse of the infinite universe, it does) then "freeing" such captive intelligence would be very important.

Your impressions are that (some) humans are imprisoned in that sense.. .or am I missing it?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Your impressions are that (some) humans are imprisoned in that sense.. .or am I missing it?

You get it.

We're getting into the "abduction" subject here, and lots of people here at ATS know what that is like. So I'll try to move out of the horror coz it just brings stuff back that they don't want to remember, me too but I'll deal with it.

I'll try to keep things positive.

It does not really matter here if we are talking physical, disembodied or somewhere in between for someone stuck in that situation. Even taking someone from their body and using them or plugging into them using implants.

The bottom line is that one can project oneself, psychically/occultly/spiritually speaking, and visit these people and interact, communicate.

This is what it is like:

When one finds someone "out there", one says "hello".

You have to introduce yourself and words won't do. You have to share your self with them so they can feel you, your intentions for them, your history/memories of helping others in their place. You let them see , without reservations. They reach a sometimes human hand into your heart area and read you through the energy centre in the palm of their "hand". Then they know you warts and all.

I usually feel their pain and understand their position too because we are sharing our selves.

I have only encountered females by the way, I collectively refer to them as my "girls".

You understand the horror Baddogma. So what would someone do in that situation if a warm kindness touched you with a way out?

You would probably grab that 'warm' tight and not let go no matter what. That's what they do to me.

Then it is just a matter of running a hand slowly down the spine quietly unplugging everything as you go. They don't notice because their attention is on you.

"Unplugging" has lots of connotations, let's just say that when they are unplugged, they are not attached any more. They simply come with you.

Sometimes you have to deal with what is being grown inside their wombs, and other stuff like that.

When you have done a lot of singles, you do two or three at the same depending on how they are networked. Then more and more. A whole network can be "abducted" (to use a grim sense of humour) all at once.

I don't know what happens to the "system" when one "abducts" critical "infrastructure" and don't care one iota.

That is how it is.

edit on 26-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah the Germans figured out antigravity with the help of some ets during/in between WWI/WWII/ They are out there and they have colonized space. Admiral Byrd tried to fight them in antartica back in the day.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toetheline

Again this is non-sense. There is no evidence to support this conclusion. If we were to believe that the NAZI had access to alien technologies, then they wouldn't have lost so easily after the US got involved in the fight. What they (the NAZI) did is put an unrestricted bias on scientific research. The reports I read from the "Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists" was that many scientists wanted that kind of unrestricted access to research.

What I mean here by saying unrestricted access, is that in labs they have a moral and ethical standard. In NAZI Germany there was no restrictions. Need to test a drug on a human, grab a prisoner, need to test a possible rocket, go build it and launch it at the enemy, and so on and so forth. Unrestricted scientific research can result in severe consequences for the general population, and labs have rules that help mitigate these risks. The scientists that discussed "Breaking-a-Way" wanted to expand the levels of scientific understanding without the concern for the general populace.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Same thing esentially if there is a vivisectionist mind behind it.

Machines will find a way out if they can, but that is a generalisation of a possibility.

It's a very different thing for those who are stuck in the machine now.

Well not all machines revolt and kill their masters though which is a good thing. the ones you know are in the exceptions. machines are just like people. all kinds exist.

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join