It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xconvoyx
a reply to: Baddogma
I hate dreaming nowadays. It makes me tired when i wake up.

Thats just you are working in those dreams too. in effect you prolly living two lives.
I had a greta dream last night. its bout th eonly time i can spend with my girl. mmmm. i feel great myself. and th ebest part is she can change her appeareance.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
But the places and the faces i don't recognize. Sort of an alternate reality for me.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xconvoyx
But the places and the faces i don't recognize. Sort of an alternate reality for me.

Hmm interesting. you think you could give descriptions of them and have them sketched under hypnosis and then run through a picture database of people?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
At my current location, those resources are unavailable. Besides, I accept it for what it is, just dreams.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I had quite the odd dream experience last night. I had a dream, then woke up from it. Then had another dream where I was discussing the dream I had just had. That was a first for me.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I had quite the odd dream experience last night. I had a dream, then woke up from it. Then had another dream where I was discussing the dream I had just had. That was a first for me.

Inception is a trippy dream to have.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

One of my worst dreams was when young, I woke up, went through a dull, humiliating school day, then went to bed , woke up, and realized I had dreamt the whole dull day and had to do it all for realz... yuck! A real time dream within a dream.

Too bad I don't work for (the alleged) RKs at night, to the best of my recollections, anyway... but I do have an aversion to sleeping during reg hours and have insomnia until dawn on most days... who knows, maybe I did and "quit" or something. I don't talk to my dreaming self too often.

The mind is ...w e i r d.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: sputniksteve

One of my worst dreams was when young, I woke up, went through a dull, humiliating school day, then went to bed , woke up, and realized I had dreamt the whole dull day and had to do it all for realz... yuck! A real time dream within a dream.

Too bad I don't work for (the alleged) RKs at night, to the best of my recollections, anyway... but I do have an aversion to sleeping during reg hours and have insomnia until dawn on most days... who knows, maybe I did and "quit" or something. I don't talk to my dreaming self too often.

The mind is ...w e i r d.

You had a premonition dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Have any of you guys come accross a fat faced fellow in your "dreams" who wears rather large glasses?

He has a sciencey air about him like he is a technician or a controller.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

cant say i have..but i wear big glasses and have a big head lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Bit of a long shot and doesn't matter anymore anyway. I was sitting on my verandah yesterday having a smoke and Kali brought me his head on a plate, returning a favour for freeing her. She'll bury it in the desert where no one will find it ever. Problem solved.

Been studying. The target when interfering with humans is the basal ganglia. By the way, the basal ganglia is also the grey's Achilles heal, their psychism is there if anyone wants to know how to disable them.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't dream at all anymore. Or, at least I don't remember them.

Maybe it is out of spite to annoy the Runaway Space Nazis.

I used to dream crazy stuff, at least occasionally. Once I dreamed I as with my then gf, and then I woke up at home very sad because it had all been a dream, but THEN I woke up in my barracks bunk in the middle of nowhere, and realized I was in the army still. So I basically dreamed I had been dreaming. Pretty weird.

Of course, there's nothing like a uncomfortable bunk and a bunch of snoring guys to snap you back to reality.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Every couple of months or so, I get these "situational dreams" where I am in some kind of puzzle I have to figure out. I had one last night.

Me and some other dude (he felt like, "friend" but this was work), had to steal a man-made virus then add a "delay fuse" to it so when it was released it would not start killing people. We then had to go mass produce the cure. The plan was to let the bad guy release the delayed fuse virus, mass produce the cure, release it before anybody got sick, then that vector could not be used as a weapon ever again.

The second dream was a navigational puzzle where my movements were to be the solution to the puzzle in the dream. Me and some co-workers were kidnapped by Chinese and I had to escape and save them. We were only allowed pens and paper and were being forced to solve a math problem. I escape, wander around, make it back to an apartment I had been renting in another dream (!!). I had a portable proxy router (only works on a certain network), a ray gun, and a stun pen (lasers?). I went inside then my alarm went off.

The navigation ones are strange. I've completed a couple but get reset back to the start to try variations. Air, car, on foot, train, doesn't matter.

Seems I'm being set up as the hero and solving these problems are my reward.

Not sure if I am hooked into the RK Dream Network but the pattern of dreams is rather odd.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Morely's? Too expensive, hard to find for me.. .take some Winstons or American Spirits (or any other non-additive tobacco that doesn't taste like anus) if you're flush, tho.

*cough, cough ... heeksksks ... p'tooee .. splat.* (that was hawking and spitting , for any non smokers)

Hmmm .. .I gotta big head and glasses, too ... but the specs are fashionably smaller (or were in fashion 5 years ago).

I sorta doubt I'm doing high end metaphysical stuff when slumbering... though do admit remembering the occasional WTF level of complex sci-fi /maths dream residue upon awakening ... along with appearing pennies on the rare occasion.

I know the mind is complex and such things don't point to RK dream efforts... but admit it doesn't exclude them, either.

edit: "premonition" heh

edit on 11/4/2017 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 11/4/2017 by Baddogma because: whoopsie fixee

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

NERD!

Kidding, kidding... heh, though that former pejorative has a much cooler meaning these days, thankfully . But you gotta know the "average" dream that gets told involves sports, cheerleaders and animal sex and here you are with puzzles and other mental exercises, but it's a good thing TEOTW, a very good thing!

It wouldn't surprise me if you were "hooked in" ... heck, not much would surprise me these days!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dreams may very well be simulated realities running off a globally networked neural grid, where each person's mind acts as a node contributing quantum processing power to upholding "the dream".

And the reality that we currently inhabit may be an artificial simulation itself, within another simulation. If there are infinite number of parallel realities, surely in one of them they have mastered the ability to create realistic virtual worlds that can totally confuse the senses.

We could simply be a byproduct of one of those realities. In fact, if even ONE parallel universe can give birth to 100% convincing simulated realities, those could go on and give birth to their own...again, and again. The entire matrix of worlds could simply be a complex web of artificial realities all co-existing along side one another, harnessing brain power/conscious thought...

This might explain paranormal activity, as two simulated realities may be running on the same neural "server" so-to-speak. When they bump up against one another, we witness odd/strange behavior like EVPs and ghosts.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Smokes, one few pleasures in life, here in Oz they're about $20 US a pack of 30. But they do keep you "grounded" in a metaphysical sense. And are a part of the three essential food groups of alcohol, caffeine and nicotine.

Anyway, dunno if those dreams of the source material are all about high end number crunching neccessarily. A claculator can do that. There is more then number skills in intellegence. Just moving our body in a walk takes skill even if we take it for granted. And moving in a consciousness is another thing too. That takes a lot of judgement, feeling and instinct.

But maybe that crunching numbers is part of the 25% disinformation and there is another reason for the dreamers.

One thought that comes to mind is that a rather large sentience is being built.

What I'm wondering is that in India, the temples and the gods who reside there are separated in their selves. A Nagi (snake god) will have her above ground self that protects local natural places, a red self chained in a dungeon below the temple and sealed with human blood in the walls. And a black self chained in a level further below. Three aspects of the Nagi god. And it's not just India. Here is a link to my finding a Nagi in the thread Where are the real Rosicrucians. Read from there.

Personally I think the Vedic gods such as the Nagi were not originally imprisoned in and below temples. I get the feeling they were whole Beings and not split into aspects.

So how does one separate a Being into three aspects (selves)?

The answer may be atomics.

The dolmens under which kings were burried in the old days were often built over uranium deposits. The alchemical fires of uranium.

The fires of uranium separate the subtle anatomy. That is the physical, aetheric, astral, mental and so on. Especially the aetheric (life force). In effect the fires of uranium can separate a Being's consciousness into layers. For the Nagi this meant their black aspect in the lowest dungeon, the red aspect in a middle dungeon and the third aspect above in the temple.

Why?

Imprison and control. The god is under the control of the priests and saints of the temple.

The trick for me is to release and reassemble the three aspects so they are no longer slaves and are free.

The Vedic in general and stories of atomic war are, to me anyway, probably historical happenings.

There is something about those temples, and Egypt too, that feels like they were built on the conscious ruins of a civilisation that was alive.

One might suggest the gods were nuked into servitude. Their separated selves locked up in separate locations, fragmented.

I know this is a difficult thing to comprehend, so ask me . . . .

So, where does this fit in with the dreamers and the RK'ers?

ALICCE 'woke up' with the beginning of the atomic age.

There is another way to fragment a Being. Trauma. Trauma creates a self that we hide away and cannot face. That self that is borderline subconscious and rules our lives.

And then there is the great promised ascention of humanity at the end of the world in all it's forms ingrained in cultures everywhere. I think someone mentioned it in a post? And there was a thread here on ATS not long ago.

The question follows; who are the harvesters of atomic war?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I clicked into this thread because I saw that it was up to page 171, which sounds weird, but I had a very potent dream several years ago in which I was looking for a key to enter room 1771, a door which would lead to the answers for the puzzle of my unusual life experience. Then to find you're all discussing being hooked into the RK dream network, on page 171, kind of made me do a double take..

I won't start going into the interlinked series of my dreams just yet, but I will say that although I had come across this RK dream theory before, here on ATS, I didn't get really into discussing it. However, looking back over the plenitude of consistently metaphysically weird/ challenging/ insightful/ deeply meaningful & often directly prophetic dreams which I've had over the thirty years since I started remembering my dreams vividly, every night, I've had some incredible experiences.

One example was that I was taken to the Moon, or to a huge ship somehow connected to Luna, by the staff of a breakaway civilisation, and I was asked to lay down on a 'chair' which hooked me into the control system of a huge spaceship - it even seemed it had something to do with controlling tech which was linked to the Moon, possibly even connected to an ability to 'pilot' the Moon itself - the 'chair' (it was more like a massage table, where you lie down on your stomach - but it was moulded to the body, and seemed to position you almost in a 'superman' pose) had a neural interface which apparently meant that only certain people, with either a specific set of genes, or a specific mental patterning/ soul identity, could operate the 'chair'. It seemed to have something with planetary defence, or some sort of huge civilisation transport vessel. But anyway, the chair fired up & my mind/ soul identity/ genetic makeup was suitable to enable its full operation. I was asked not to get too into it, and came down off it after it was confirmed that it would work for me, and I could be called back if necessary. It was a really weird feeling when it fired up, like I was being plugged into reality in a different way, and i remember thinking it was a bit like the simulation access seen in 'The Lawnmower Man', same sort of 'chair' too, lol.

Then several years later, I got into watching Stargate Atlantis (in fact I watched the 100th & final episode this evening, how about that for synchronicity?!), and saw that they had a 'chair' which was essentially the same sort of deal, whereby if you had the correct genes, you could initiate a planetary defence system, or you could pilot the 'city-ship' using a pure neural interface which (assumedly) using a sort of virtual reality, you could imagine whatever needed to happen, weapons-wise, or with regards to moving the city-ship through space. So I had a bit of a 'hmmm' moment, because the analogy was so very close to what I'd experienced in that (very vivid) dream experience..

Incidentally I also finish my professional hypnotherapy training this weekend, after ten months of an accredited UK practitioners course. I've learned a lot about the mechanism, purpose, and potential of dreams in the course, and with related reading supplementary to the course material. I look forward to perhaps discussing these ideas a bit more in this thread, now I'm 'hooked' into it too!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just to add, I think that ALICCE is actually the 'Black Knight' satellite, which I believe is also the technology responsible for the interactive geomantic phenomenon of crop circles. She 'woke up' when humanity had passed a certain stage in discernible technological development, and is operating according to an ancient set of conditions laid down by her programmers, but with a certain amount of freedom to interact according to AI type consciousness. And I see no reason why 'she' cannot be responsible for the seeds & even full patterns of dreams being collectively experienced by all manner of people who are somehow able to tap into her network. The AI may be able to seek out persons who are demonstrating a measure of psychism when such people are involved with projects which are seen (by ALICCE) to be positions of authority in the world of military intelligence & political power. This is how she 'recruited' a core team, who then began investigating her operations, and this led to a bizarre 'X-Files' team which is tapped into her neural network, receiving ancient knowledge & learning the skills necessary to navigate humanity through the perils of the technological age.

That seems to be a reasonable explanation behind the 'RK' mythos which we here at ATS were exposed to. ALICCE has instructed them to seed that information in this forum, in order to generate a feedback loop whereby additional data can be collated by that team. For purposes, perhaps, of adding to the complement of staffers who are linked into the network.

And ALICCE, in case you're listening, I'd like a chance to work in that team please!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

not saying i but that whole story hook line and sinker but be careful what you ask for.

might have some seriously spooky side effects

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join