It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the green flame

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

ahhhh figures. can't be walking across honeycombs and such. in pics of the B2 is that why they have certain parts outlined? as safe areas to talk or vise versa?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah. They're areas that are reinforced so you can walk there without risking damage to the aircraft. All aircraft have them, not just the B-2.
edit on 3/21/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Zaphod58

ahhhh figures. can't be walking across honeycombs and such. in pics of the B2 is that why they have certain parts outlined? as safe areas to talk or vise versa?

This is why UFOs have the arcane hieroglyph on them..."No Step"

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

People talk about math being the universal language, but personally I think No Step is universal.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

People talk about math being the universal language, but personally I think No Step is universal.

I read this report of a sighting. The guy (it was a rancher) went into great detail about running up on this craft in his field and then being taken away by "CIA agents". He said "...on the side it had some writing, I got real close to see what it said, and it said "no step". What does that mean?"

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
www.bing.com...

I think Bing maps are more useful when scouting out an area. The bird's eye view is excellent.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So why are 'CIA agents' abducting people
using experimental aircraft? That's the real
question. Are they running low on the
'silent' black helicopters with the arc
lights?

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well the problem with the black helicopters is the Arc lights worked to degree to scare random people but they needed more to create the desired effect they were really going for. They wanted to use the all powerful radio beam of hallucination so the poor farmers would forget everything or write it off as a space alien or worse.

But how are you going to use the thing when the helicopter blade is swirling around causing all this static discharge and tweaking the RF beam into doing the wrong hallucinations? You see to make people hallucinate greys the beam has to be very specific or it will interact with the brain wrong and create a different hallucination. Turns out with the induction from the helicopter rotors it was modifying the RF frequency making the farmers hallucinate that their sheep herds were really Tropicana Tropic models and the helicopter with the lights their broken down Tropicana Sunscreen bus. Of course invariably one of the poor sheep would get it from the farmer, whom couldn't be blamed for his actions, you see the government made him do it.

So they simply switched over to the triangles to do the job since their propulsion system didn't interfere with the FR beam of hallucination.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

So why are 'CIA agents' abducting people
using experimental aircraft? That's the real
question.

The funny bit was that he was seriously wondering why "UFOs" had "No Step" stenciled on the side.

As far as abductions with anal probes and the like...well, you know, it's Navy. What would you expect?

eta: I posted this in 2005, elsewhere. It's still as true now as it was then...

See, if you get TOO good a look at the craft, it's a requirement that you be picked up and your memories tampered with. I mean, DoD is a real bear about that. So they always pack SF to nab you and bring you in for your little session.

Where it sorts out here, is which service owns the craft.

If you wake up in your car, unmolested, with memories of playing poker with someone, a cold six pack of brew beside you, your car freshly tuned, and a cryptic note that reads "sorry, dude", then it was Army, and the 18MOS got you.

If you have dim memories of floating through the air with a kind and friendly ET that takes care to make sure you aren't injured or left lying on an ant bed, but doesn't leave a card or beer, it was AF and the PJ's nabbed you.

If you wake up on the ground with funny faces drawn on you with magic marker and a mis-spelled note that says "donnt let uss sea you agin", and memories of ugly trolls with one eyebrow dragging you by your feet, it was Marines and the FR got you.

But, if you wake up with this evil memory of # being poked up your bum, well, it was Navy Seals.

Now you know the secret.

edit on 23-3-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Anal probe parties....sigh. Well, that's what you get when you surround yourself with a bunch of sea-men.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah. They're areas that are reinforced so you can walk there without risking damage to the aircraft. All aircraft have them, not just the B-2.

when I saw those lines always thought they were doors to some kind of devices.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Anal probe parties....sigh. Well, that's what you get when you surround yourself with a bunch of sea-men.

wow..... a groan doesnt quite do that one justice..

originally posted by: Bedlam

If you wake up on the ground with funny faces drawn on you with magic marker and a mis-spelled note that says "donnt let uss sea you agin", and memories of ugly trolls with one eyebrow dragging you by your feet, it was Marines and the FR got you.

Had me loling ..its so true etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

When I was a kid, I had a summer job in a paint factory and was told to clean up the yard. So I did, moved all the 45 gallon drums of materials (using a hand dolly) they used to make the paint. I used to take a dozen 45 gallon drums of materials like Naconate 80 and 2 of hydrochloric acid up the freight elevator to what was called the "reactor building." It was a fancy name for the place where they mixed the materials.

Anyway, once I finished moving most of the drums around, there was one drum left. The plant manager wasn't around to tell me if I should move it or not, but I moved it anyway to make sure the entire yard was clean. That last one was an old rusty 45 gallon drum of Boron Tri-sulphide. I didn't know how dangerous it was at the time, but when I started working in analytical chemistry and metallurgy 10 years later, I found out why the Plant Manager went shades of gray when I told him I moved it LOL.

Live (hopefully) and learn eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Just an interesting and possibly relevant patent in regards to shockwave attenuation. Obviously the patent isn't for sonic boom reduction (it's even cooler), but the ideas are certainly there.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Sweet kinda like a force field to mitigate the force of a nearby exploding missile and protect the defending aircraft. I think that what it says, I just glanced at it from my desk at work. But that's what I think it was all about. Pretty cool if it is.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

All that 'super tech' to make people hallucinate
in a specific way?

How about curing cancer or making Windows so
it doesn't crash so often or making Game of
Thrones available on Roku without a cable
subscription!

But no.... *sigh*

Nothing in the world more important than to trick us
into believing little green men cross the universe
to anal probe us.

*sigh*

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Now *that's* funny.

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's actually a patent for shockwave attenuation in general, it just happens to be directed at mitigating incoming shockwaves from rpgs. If you have the ability to create the desired attenuating medium, say with a laser, then it could probably mitigate outgoing shockwaves too. You wouldn't even need to have a fancy super computer figure out the details of the shockwave since you know how fast you're going and what shape your plane is.

The arc generator may create the second medium by creating an electric arc that travels along an electrically conductive path utilizing at least one of high intensity laser pulses, pellets forming a conductive ion trail, sacrificial conductors, projectiles trailing electrical wires, and magnetic induction....

In each of these embodiments, an electric arc may be generated to travel along a conducting path created by dielectric breakdown of ionized ambient air at the selected region.

Ionized air you say...

The method of claim 15, wherein the second, transient medium attenuates the energy density of the shockwave by at least one of reflection, refraction, absorption, momentum transfer and magnetic induction.

Bounce the shockwave around and transfer momentum and energy out inductively.

One feature common among prior art shockwave attenuation systems is that they require an intermediate medium or structure that acts to attenuate the force of the shockwave by absorbing the energy of the shockwave. Although only a portion of the shockwave may pass through the medium, the energy of the shockwave is nevertheless significantly reduced by the intermediate medium. However, because these systems are structural, they must be fixed in place before a shockwave is created. Further, these shockwave attenuation systems may not protect an entire vehicle or person. For example, attenuating panels are not transparent and therefore cannot be placed over windows or used as facemasks in helmets. They also may be bulky and heavy, and therefore negatively impact the performance of a vehicle on which they are mounted.

Such prior art shockwave attenuation systems may not be effective to protect highly mobile land assets for which an incoming threat may be in the form of a ballistic shell, rocket, IED, or landmine, or waterborne assets for which an incoming threat may be in the form of a torpedo, ballistic shell, bomb or a naval mine. Therefore, a need exists for a shockwave attenuation device that is capable of dynamically interposing a medium between an explosion source and a protected asset. There is also a need for an intermediate medium that effectively attenuates the energy from a shockwave and that allows for protection of a protected asset in a marine environment.

If I can use a laser beam to ionize the air in front of my humvee to create a region for an explosive shockwave to reflect and refract around in, all while losing energy electromagnetically, then I should be able to use a laser to ionize the air in front of my plane to create a region for sonic shockwave to reflect and refract around in, all while losing energy electromagnetically.
edit on 23-3-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

I think i have something for solid air shock reduction. I wonder though is this stuff strong enough to coat a aircraft with?

new aerogel version

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I think that's right on the money for shockwave reduction, I dunno if it would help if it was on the plane though.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join