It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the green flame

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

ball lighting article

ETA

if you pump enough RF energy into the air it will change color but i dont think thats whats going on here.

the lingering effect seems like something being sheeded off as energy like turning light to heat and heat to light.

last edit

bremsstrahlung ........breaking radiation. i wonder if you could 'slow' thermal wavelengths of photons to one of visible light and transfer the heat energy into the now visible light bumping the photons into the green region of visible light

if you could turn IR wavelength(heat) into light and focus that away from say an aircraft it might look like this aircraft and the lingering green lighting effect is the energy that was imparted to the now visible(no longer thermal photons) takes a few moments to dissipate

the IR(heat area of the spectrum is right next to the visible part of it. if someone found a way to dump IR heat and radiate it as light(high power laser) or even away as microwave energy, and not for anything the microwaves cause be used to make plasma shielding it would make my personics easy as charging a battery aka conservation of energy.

a light bulb is run of heat energy that is turned into light, the energy didn't go anywhere just changed form

heat energy=kinetic energy in a broad term in my theory
edit on 28-5-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Science...Or as I call it White Mans Magic.
Collider

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
In one of the other threads there was a link to SunCell technology or brilliant light, that tech seems to give clues to the green plasma light field around the aircraft?

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Maybe we have found a way to ignite Plasma? that would burn green.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

morning run today

it was just past the top of that tree.

edit on 1-6-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What past the top of that tree ?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

look up sun rises for rochester ny this morning around 430-445 and you,l see that isnt the sun.

that ball was the size of a beach ball and followed me for a good 2-3 seconds then just went straight up.

believe it or not its not the first time ive seen it, i just happened to be quick enough to capture it.

if that were the sun it would have made the picture very dark with auto exposure and definitely not be darker towered the edge. and if you look at the shadows and what no you can tell the real sun isnt even all the way up yet and rising in the other direction

or im faking it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Its just Astro keeping tabs on you.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wirehead
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Many people ITT discussed the possibility of borane-based fuels, triethylborane, boron gels, etc. The thread seemed split on whether the difficulties involved in maintaining the fuel infrastructure for such an extremely toxic and reactive substance could be overcome, or whether more exotic technologies are responsible for the green color.

The real trick is isolating the walls of the combustion chamber from the exhaust itself. Imagine, if you will, if the exhaust gas was ionized prior to combustion, so that it could be manipulated and shaped by a magnetic field.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

a 3 second hello

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

a 3 second hello

Woudnt be the first would it? lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

lol i guess not, but it was rather shocking seeing an orange orb following me running

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join