It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the green flame

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Slys13
A damn good read I thought..A precious insight into some of the worlds Top Secret projects.And no UFO,s :-P

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
drudgenow.com...://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7854332/mystery-glowing-green-fireball-top-secret-research-lab-russia/&pn=A nonymous

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chigoonies
drudgenow.com...://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7854332/mystery-glowing-green-fireball-top-secret-research-lab-russia/&pn=A nonymous

nope, just a bollide

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Read this thread a couple times through over the last few months. Such a great read. Curious if there have been any recent sightings that have not been posted? Has she just been out of sight or not needed much over the last year?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: USAFTW

My other half drives overnight and sees her two or three times a month if not more.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I really need to fly more at night.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: USAFTW

My other half drives overnight and sees her two or three times a month if not more.

Nice!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Blows my mind "Green Lady" is still an active project.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
as far as i understand the green isn't from fuel like some zip type fuel.

i have not personally seen this bird so i have to go on second hand reports, that being said the reports say that the aircraft leaves a semi persistent green luminescent trail.

that sounds like some sort or more 'exotic' energy dump effecting the air around the aircraft to glow like a neon light. if some part of its propulsion is dumping so much energy into the area for whatever reason the air will glow and depending how much power and if there is anything else going on like exotic gas being used or other methods of dumping the energy into the air is used the color of the glow will be different and persist until the photons drop to their ground state.

i think there is something more interesting going on with the green color than simple combustion.

the yellow light is older than the green girl but the yellow is still seen. heck i've seen the yellow fast mover, and honestly the way it moves is very interesting.

sadly some aircraft never see the light of civilian daylight, just ask the nighthawks buddy.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Yep there are a lot more ways to make energy than fossil fuels.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
sadly some aircraft never see the light of civilian daylight, just ask the nighthawks buddy.

What I wouldn't give for a look inside Dyson's Dock...

edit on 11-4-2019 by AussieNutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AussieNutter

Full many a flower is born to blush unseen and waste its sweetness on the desert air.

-Paul Hoffman

whenever i catch a glimpse of something ripping(or hovering) across the sky it makes me kind of sad that whatever it is more than likely will remain in rumor and denied, i think the US would see a huge boost in science and aerospace students if we really got a good look behind the curtain
edit on 11-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

the yellow light is older than the green girl but the yellow is still seen. heck i've seen the yellow fast mover, and honestly the way it moves is very interesting.

I had been wondering that for a while. I've seen the yellow light only once in southern Ontario a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LeviB

I bet the Lady has a long history too. Its, say, predecessors may well have flown before the yellow light.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hello all firstly I'll state I haven't read all of the thread so apologies if this had been addressed secondly I've stated before in other threads my aviation knowledge isn't great compared to the likes of many members on this forum so apologies if what I'm posting is completely irrelevant

I'm slowly reading through 'Sled Driver' written by Brian Shul who was a SR-71 pilot. I'm only into the beginnings of the book, on page 21 I read this paragraph (outlined in the red box pictured below). Obviously the bit that caught my eye was when he described the emerald green flame and I was wondering if this had any connection to the green lady. It probably hasn't or it has been discussed before but thought I'd post anyway on the slight chance it had some relevance.
If not sorry for wasting people's time and you can all move along

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Many people ITT discussed the possibility of borane-based fuels, triethylborane, boron gels, etc. The thread seemed split on whether the difficulties involved in maintaining the fuel infrastructure for such an extremely toxic and reactive substance could be overcome, or whether more exotic technologies are responsible for the green color.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe its liquid kryptonite.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Anyone want to entertain conjecture relative to how much it costs to operate per flight hour and the follow-on maintenance?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

half a million per flight.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wirehead
Maybe its not anything to do with the fuel.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43 >>

join