It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: SuperFrog

violence stopped wayne gacy, adolph hitler
and school yard bullies when I was younger.

some people are only going to respond to violence.

some will only stop if they are shown more
violence than they were handing out.

you are not a very good student of human nature.

I am, though. I believe you are 100% correct and that it's time to start bombing israel with more than they could ever use on Gaza. That way, they will respond to our violence and stop bombing Gaza.

Since Hamas are using bottle rockets, we can take care of them second.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

1. Any proof that Hamas cannot coexist with any other religion? let me guess yo read a biased take on the charter, probably written by israelis.

www.palestine-studies.org...

Find me where it condemns everyone in there.

Using your source document:

"Our battle with the Jews is long and dangerous, requiring all dedicated efforts. It is a phase which must be followed by succeeding phases, a battalion which must be supported by battalion after battalion of the divided Arab and Islamic world until the enemy is overcome, and the victory of Allah descends."

"Muslims throughout the world adopt the system of the Islamic Resistance Movement; they work towards aiding it, accepting its stands, and amplifying its Jihad."

"Fighting the enemy becomes the individual obligation of every Muslim man and woman."

"So the imperialist powers in the Capitalist West and Communist East support the enemy with all their might - material and human - and they change roles."

See? Everyone who doesn't bow to Islam is the enemy.

BUT WAIT - here's the really good one:

"In the shadow of Islam it is possible for the followers of the three religions - Islam, Christianity, and Judaism - to live in peace and harmony, and this peace and harmony is possible only under Islam: the history of the past and present is the best written witness for that."

Yeah, right. Under Islam. What a laugh, except that all the Jews and Christians (and let's also include the Buddhists and Hindus while we're at it) that die today, and have died historically, due to Islamic violence and terrorism world-wide, doesn't really make it much of a laughing matter.

For Islam to achieve world domination (as is its goal), it has to kill the infidels. That's everyone who isn't Muslim, in case your curious.

Look at the history of Islamic conquest since its inception. Islam has 1400 years of solid bloodshed and attempts at conquering other lands and spreading it's diseased, psychotic religious notions.

Spare me the "coexistence" baloney. Islam doesn't co-exist. It conquers.

Thus, Islam must be defeated.
edit on 1-8-2014 by Stuyvesant because: edited format for clarity

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stuyvesant

I don't honestly care what your opinion of Islam is, not one jot.
You attack islam but are for the death of innocents. Who is the nazi here?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

To Taggart: (you strike me as a James, not a Dagny...)

Nor do I care what your presuppositions lead you to believe about what I am, and am not, "for."

My position is that the war (between Islam and everyone who doesn't bow to Allah) is not going to end until either:

1. Everyone bows to Allah
2. Islam is crushed (It has to be crushed because 'containment' doesn't work.)

And that is my position even if the Jews totally surrendered Palestine, completely dismantled their State of Israel, and left the region en masse to the Muslims. That's why a discussion about Islam is more-than-relevant to the current terrible events in Gaza.

I'm not bowing to Allah, ever. Nor are my children. That makes me, personally, an "enemy" of Islam, and I'm fine with that. And I'm just fine with Israel beating Hamas down. And I'm just fine with the USA supporting Israel in this endeavor.

If these views make me a "Nazi" to you, fine.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuyvesant

Nor do I care what your presuppositions lead you to believe about what I am, and am not, "for."

My position is that the war (between Islam and everyone who doesn't bow to Allah) is not going to end until either:

And that is my position even if the Jews totally surrendered Palestine, completely dismantled their State of Israel, and left the region en masse to the Muslims. That's why a discussion about Islam is more-than-relevant to the current terrible events in Gaza.

I'm not bowing to Allah, ever. Nor are my children. That makes me, personally, an "enemy" of Islam, and I'm fine with that. And I'm just fine with Israel beating Hamas down. And I'm just fine with the USA supporting Israel in this endeavor.

What a twisted world view you have.

James? Dagny? is this some hint you are trying to work out what nationality or area I'm from?
if you are that curious just ask. I'm English/British going back at least 4 generations and I'm of Jewish Descent.

ON to your points,

"I'm not bowing to Allah, ever. Nor are my children. That makes me, personally, an "enemy" of Islam, and I'm fine with that. And I'm just fine with Israel beating Hamas down. And I'm just fine with the USA supporting Israel in this endeavor. If these views make me a "Nazi" to you, fine. "

To end a group of people because they are different to you, bow to a different religion, different colored skin is kinda Nazi. I have to say.

You see that is what the Nazi's did. You would think the Israelis would realise the similarity.

Do you believe all who follow Islam want you dead? or you must bow to Allah?
Do you know any muslims? Have you ever spoken to one?
The reality is very different.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

a reply to: SuperFrog

violence stopped wayne gacy, adolph hitler
and school yard bullies when I was younger.

some people are only going to respond to violence.

some will only stop if they are shown more
violence than they were handing out.

you are not a very good student of human nature.

I am, though. I believe you are 100% correct and that it's time to start bombing israel with more than they could ever use on Gaza. That way, they will respond to our violence and stop bombing Gaza.

Since Hamas are using bottle rockets, we can take care of them second.

That's a pretty childish remark.

Hamas is willing to die for their beliefs, by using said bottle rockets knowing full well they are taking on a superior force.

No one else in the Middle East is backing them up other than through proxies. That says a lot, in my opinion.

This will all end when the Palestinians, the tribe, since there never was a country, stop trying to kill others. Know your history.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hamas this and hamas that...

How is killing children hurting hamas? Out of the thousands murdered a large percentage is children.

This is a fu$king war crime no matter how you paint it

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You address me as though you assume I am some dumb, uneducated hick simply because you disagree with me. I know history well enough, though I'm very grateful for the lesson - I know you put effort into it and I believe any effort to educate should be appreciated.

You seem to also assume that simply because a place wasn't considered a state by the west, that it was completely fine for them for invade and then place a foreign people in the land.

I don't agree that this is right and that this is good. There's nothing we can do about it now, but I can stand up and say what israel is doing is wrong and bad.

If you wish to support israel in their holocaust against palestine and palestinians - go right ahead. In the grand scheme of stupid and ignorant it would still leave you righteous when compared with them.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuyvesant

What a twisted world view you have.

James? Dagny? is this some hint you are trying to work out what nationality or area I'm from?
if you are that curious just ask. I'm English/British going back at least 4 generations and I'm of Jewish Descent.

ON to your points,

"I'm not bowing to Allah, ever. Nor are my children. That makes me, personally, an "enemy" of Islam, and I'm fine with that. And I'm just fine with Israel beating Hamas down. And I'm just fine with the USA supporting Israel in this endeavor. If these views make me a "Nazi" to you, fine. "

To end a group of people because they are different to you, bow to a different religion, different colored skin is kinda Nazi. I have to say.

You see that is what the Nazi's did. You would think the Israelis would realise the similarity.

Do you believe all who follow Islam want you dead? or you must bow to Allah?
Do you know any muslims? Have you ever spoken to one?
The reality is very different.

The James/Dagny thing was a literary reference, don't sweat it, I didn't really mean anything (much) by it.

Hamas, in their charter, states that the "enemy" - who they describe as the Zionist occupiers of Palestine (Israelis/Jews) and the Capitalist West and the Communist East (wow, that's a whole lot of people, and I'm personally included in that one, being a [relatively] happy member of the Capitalist West) - will be fought against until subdued under Islam.

So yes, one would indeed think "the Israelis would realise the similarity" - in fact, I think they DO recognize it, completely. They are fighting against it.

The only Muslims who don't want me to bow to Allah (or die) are those Muslims who don't know their own faith. The religion teaches it. The religion *commands* it, and the followers of said religion have been determined to make it happen for 1400 years. The history of Islamic conquest (and terrorism) is no secret.

If I worked in the WTC on 9/11/01, as 3000 of my fellow Americans did, yes, I would have died at the hands of Muslims bent on Islamic Jihad. So you'll just have to pardon (or not) my "intolerance" of Islam.

No, as a matter of fact, I do not know any Muslims. The one time I did actually try to speak to a Muslim, he refused to talk to me. He was handing out brochures on the street corner. I was watching him - he was only handing out the brochures to dark-skinned men, but would not offer them to caucasian men. I thought it was interesting. I asked him (nicely) for one. He acted as though I absolutely didn't exist. He would not even make eye contact. I asked him again, and he totally ignored me a second time. So I pulled one of his leaflets out of a nearby trash can (which is probably and hopefully where most of them ended up) and it was an epithet about the evil white capitalists, and an appeal to Muslim brothers to band together to work against the establishment.

But as a general rule, I'm not a big believer in "multiculturalism" anyway. People naturally tend to segregate themselves into groups where cultural values, societal traditions, points of view, etc. are shared. "Diversity" when it comes to ideologies, doesn't really work so well. I'm fine with this. I'm white-skinned. Most of my friends are white, but I do have one black friend. I have a few asian friends. I am an Orthodox Christian. I have one Jewish friend, and a couple of Hindu friends. But again, most of my friends are Christians. This doesn't make me racist (or religiously intolerant). It just is what it is.

I prefer to hang out with people who think (and act) in similar ways to myself. I make no apology for being ethnocentric. I realize the term has (in these "multiculturalist" and "diversity" saturated times) a negative connotation, but... whatever. I'm ethnocentric. I grew up in America, I'm a military veteran, I'm white, I'm Christian. I have lived overseas - in Asia, in the Middle East, and in Europe (for several years in each instance, actually). But my worldview (politically and socially) is American. I have lived in rural areas of America, and also in several different large cities.

If I had been born a Muslim Arab in Palestine, I'd be shelling Tel Aviv. If I had been born in North Korea, I'd be bowing to Kim Il Sung statues. I am certainly a product of my upbringing and culture, to a large degree. Not in every instance, but certainly in most.

Stepping outside of that, and trying to intellectually "see" the Muslim side of the equation and somehow come to the conclusions (that Muslims come to) just doesn't work. And I don't expect them to see my side either.

Trust me, I know there is plenty of corruption in "the Capitalist West." But I'd rather have this than Sharia.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am pro Israel.

Israel is the only democracy in the region,
and all other nations in the area are hostile to Israel.

Israel has been bullied by these neighboring nations and
the rest of the world feigns shock when Israel says enough
and bloodies the nose and blacks the eyes of the most
obvious bully in the area.

Hamas is hiding behind the skirts of their women and the
childrens bodies so they can evoke world sympathy.

I do not buy it at all.

Hamas is full of animals calling themselves humans.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

sraeli-American community activist Adam Milstein tweeted this image and, while it’s not clear that the image actually depicts Hamas in Gaza, it’s certainly true that Hamas has embraced the abominable tactic of using children as shields against Israeli Defense Forces. It’s vitally important that people understand just how evil Hamas is and what Israel is up against. It’s hard and heartbreaking to look at, but it cannot be ignored.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I'm thinking that you posted emotionally at the time of your post. It happens to everyone. And I do agree that this instance needs to be addressed. I actually feel for the Gazans and Israelis civilians caught in the crossfire.

But let's be honest, the Israelis have the upper hand when it comes to firepower, and firepower is never discriminate. But to say that they should not use the tools on their table and reduce themselves to level the playing field by tossing "bottle rockets" back, is just not smart.

I know I wouldn't do it.
edit on 1-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i am a Roman Catholic and must apologize heartfelt for my forefathers
not completing the task to rid the world of Islam, and so here we are doing it again.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
LOL obvious TROLLS

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That photo has been tweeted 1600 times in the past few days but has already been outed as a fake. You might want to check your sources. The true origin of this photo is a few years ago and not even from this conflict but don't let facts bite you on the ass.

Mr. Milstein also seems to be the head of “The Milstein Family Foundation” whose stated mission is “comprised of two pillars: 1) Strengthening the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish People, and its special ties with the United States of America; and 2) Ensuring the Jewish identity and the special affinity to the State of Israel of the young and the future Jewish generations.”

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

i am a Roman Catholic and must apologize heartfelt for my forefathers
not completing the task to rid the world of Islam, and so here we are doing it again.

Now you are showing your true jewish colours... wipe them out aye...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Reinmax

you are correct.

But did you get the picture and the thousand words it conveyed.

Hamas is using children to hide behind and as a shield.

Hamas is intent to kill Israel.

Israel has the obligation to defend themselves-------no matter the cost.

How many millions of children did or dysentery and malaria each year??
fake outrage and phoney upset for some causalities of war at less than what 1000 lives?

That why the outrage and horror of Israels actions is so phoney and fake.
It is whipped up progressive left liberal buzzword BS.
As my Grandpa used to quip ----- A bunch of COCK AND BULL.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Israel is not "defending" they are attacking.

The weapons used by Israel are mass casualty weapons. If you want to shoot an aggressor fine, but the weapons used are designed to cause multiple casualties ... The hiding behind children is BS. Isreal bombs a building it takes out everyone... including woman and kids. Its crystal clear that Israel dosent give a toss about arab lives.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i am pro-israel who -still- think that Israel deserved to be in their ancestral homeland. I -still- support their battle of independence and attrition up to the 1973 war. But after the Yom Kippur war, it seem Israeli Goverment starting to abuse their superior military over their neighbours.

fast forward to 2006 , i see the over-reaction from IDF soldier's kidnapping by invading lebanon on pretext to rescue the soldier(s) but it was just a hidden attempt to punish hezbollah , and what a debacle it was , the great military of Israel was humiliated and shown as incompetent in lebanon, with their air force can't do anything and their merkava battetanks proved vurnerable to hezbollah anti-armour teams.. Even with the massive military incursion to lebanon, the Israeli failed to stop the rocket attacks and rescue the kidnapped soldiers.

fast forward to 2014 , the 'false-flag' kidnapping of israeli by unknown criminals spurred the Gaza invasion when even some intelligence said it is not hamas that initiated the kidnapping. The massive bombing of civilian targets are horrible in it's scope and casualties. The most horrifying is the generous support from all western countries to this Israeli action without considering the massive amount of civilian casualties incurred by IDF.

I asked myself this question : "Would the Western Goverments and Media stayed silent if the dead civilians were european or american ?" Is the human beings living in gaza dont have their human-rights because they are not european and american so it is OK to become the casualties of war (intentionally or unintentionally) ?

I compared the disaster of MH17 and see very small number of Australian got killed in that disaster yet the Australian PM Abbott screamed accusation without evidence and planning to send armed australian to the crash site..

Where is his righteous anger when thousands of women and children in gaza got killed by israeli weapons ? Is this 'righteous anger over civilian death' only reserved to the western people ?

I foresee a terrible anger of the non-western people over this hypocrisy by the west.. this will turn badly for Israel as well , They only won in short term but in the long term this debacle will be remebered and avenged

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I'm thinking that you posted emotionally at the time of your post. It happens to everyone. And I do agree that this instance needs to be addressed. I actually feel for the Gazans and Israelis civilians caught in the crossfire.

But let's be honest, the Israelis have the upper hand when it comes to firepower, and firepower is never discriminate. But to say that they should not use the tools on their table and reduce themselves to level the playing field by tossing "bottle rockets" back, is just not smart.

I know I wouldn't do it.

Of course I posted emotionally - I am a human being. It's true that israel has vastly better weapons than hamas and that then leaves them with the burden of responsibility of a restrained defence. Instead, they are executing a fierce attack on palestinian civilians.

By treating palestinians as Hamas, israel not only gives them credence but is displaying to the entire world their complete 180 degree about face from their own holocaust to this new one that they are inflicting on another people, the same as was done to them.

Such short memories - unless it's about them.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join