It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Israel is obviously deliberately attacking these UN schools. ok,,sooooo,,

why are the U.N not opening ALL OF THERE SCHOOLS AND other buildings that are owned by the U.N or the E.U or the other world wide government embassy's within Palastine?

How about any rich Shieks out there want to open up some building they might own?

edit on 7/31/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

Israel was founded as a Democratic Jewish State. If Palestinians are allowed to live in peace, with dignity and freedom, within the borders of Israel, they will multiply and in the not so distant future outnumber the Jews in Israel.

That is only a problem to those who do not seek peace nor progress for the region.

If it matters who is there in a bigger number, then what it matters is religion, and that is the whole problem today. I believe it is possible to make Jerusalem a neutral state, like so many other small states around the World. Palestinians, Israelis, Arabs, all could be a part of it.

There is no serious military threat to Israel, only a demographic threat and it's not a threat to Israel's existence as a democracy, but as a Jewish State.

I disagree. It's not a demographic threat when you look at who has lived there and who migrated there (I'm saying there are indistinguishable today). The demographic issue only exist in western debates. They don't see themselves as different from one another, and contrary to what many people in the west also believe, they don't hate each-other. At least, they don't if nobody messes with their peace.

There is nothing to gain by making it a Jewish State. Nothing at all... But everyone gains with peace. True peace.

Do you believe that people of Israel are blind to this writing on the wall? Do you think they won't preserve the ethnic majority by any means necessary?

There are several Israelis who oppose this policy. Most of them change their minds once the sirens start screaming again and they had to run to shelters.

I don't think most Israelis see it that way. I think the problem in people's minds is the violence.

However, I would believe that that's what many Muslims and arabs believe in, and something that is being said to Palestinians and other arabs in the area in order to justifying the non-stop attack on Israel. Israel stops their offensives, and it's only a matter of time until more rockets are launched...

You have to wonder why.

The Israeli agenda is simple - Keep Palestinian from returning to Israel, Make Palestinians in Israel as uncomfortable as possible so they'll leave,

I've mentioned in another post how Israelis in the 50's used the massive Palestinian escape to take over their land when nobody was there. However, that was a long time ago. That's not what has been happening lately. I'll accept that Israel hasn't given the land back, but it's still possible to work something out that involves Palestinians returning home, even if that is in land that Israel has taken. But peace needs to set and be stable in order for that to happen.

and periodically resort to ethnic cleansing as they are doing right now in order to "mow the lawn" as they say over there.

The "mow the lawn" expression isn't about wiping out all Palestinians. It's taken out of context and used in a way it's not what they mean. I think it's a sad choice of words, and a dehumanization of the Palestinians that die, but what they mean by that is taking out the ones who attack Israel.

The expression comes from the fact that lawn keeps growing even if you cut it, the same way leaders in Hamas and past organizations were immediately replaced by other members.

Still a sad choice of words though...

Hamas attacks are ineffectual and impotent.

There are impotent and inefficient in terms of military punch and the damage they produce. But they are far from ineffective when it comes down to the psychological effect it has on the population. And people see this as Israel vs Gaza, but people in Gaza get equally freighted when rockets are launched from their side, they simply accept it because that's what has been implanted into their minds that needs to be done to revenge the deaths of their families and friends.

When Syria and Egypt threw punches at Israel they clearly noted they were out-matched in terms of military power. Not power or size, but in terms of strategy. To me, it's not a coincidence that things started to get worst in Gaza when surrounding countries noted they couldn't beat Israel in conventional war.

Hamas was NOT responsible for the kidnapping of the three Jewish teens which was the initial excuse for this aggression by the Israeli government.

Nobody will remember that when this is all over. Like nobody remembers why all the past conflicts started.

It's just another excuse to fight over a problem both sides know exists.

Hamas is the elected party of the people of Gaza.

Hitler and the Nazi Party were also elected. The people can be fooled, especially when they are in tears.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

i agree,,

and why have no ARAB DOCTORS FROM the surrounding,,Arab Nation Countries not flocked to Palestine ???????

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Of course, thats how diplomacy works. Whatever is good for business.

Frenemies to many , what strange bedfellows we make.

I blew my tube years ago, woke up and smelled the coffee.

edit on 31-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

If Israelis Invaded my country, I would be a Resistance Fighter as much of those guys are. You would call me then a Terrorist for wanting to fight for my Freedom!!

Hypocrites!!!
edit on 31/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
The article does not say whether or not weapons were being stored there.

And even if there were, that would be just cause to annihilate children?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

If Israelis Invaded my country, I would be a Resistance Fighter as much of those guys are. You would call me then a Terrorist for wanting to fight for my Freedom!!

Hypocrites!!!

What do you think Prism and all the mass surveillance is for here in the states ? To catch terrorist cells ? To listen to our cell phones for chatter from Al-Qaeda ? The jack boot force that has been displayed by LE. lE has tanks and AR 15's . Why there had been a invasion , invasion of our privacy and the usurping of our constituted rights.

There may not be any boots on the ground but things have been set in motion to pave the way for such a scenario. They just need to get the guns out of our hands first. And we are fair game. It sounds crazy, but there is no other plausible reason for the things i mentioned above.

A Jewish state adopts Hitlers manifesto

The US supports ethnic cleansing 70 years after WW2

It is what it is .... Wait for it
edit on 31-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor
a reply to: robertalvinlewis

Israel was founded as a Democratic Jewish State. If Palestinians are allowed to live in peace, with dignity and freedom, within the borders of Israel, they will multiply and in the not so distant future outnumber the Jews in Israel.

That is only a problem to those who do not seek peace nor progress for the region.

If it matters who is there in a bigger number, then what it matters is religion, and that is the whole problem today. I believe it is possible to make Jerusalem a neutral state, like so many other small states around the World. Palestinians, Israelis, Arabs, all could be a part of it.

There is no serious military threat to Israel, only a demographic threat and it's not a threat to Israel's existence as a democracy, but as a Jewish State.

I disagree. It's not a demographic threat when you look at who has lived there and who migrated there (I'm saying there are indistinguishable today). The demographic issue only exist in western debates. They don't see themselves as different from one another, and contrary to what many people in the west also believe, they don't hate each-other. At least, they don't if nobody messes with their peace.

There is nothing to gain by making it a Jewish State. Nothing at all... But everyone gains with peace. True peace.

Do you believe that people of Israel are blind to this writing on the wall? Do you think they won't preserve the ethnic majority by any means necessary?

There are several Israelis who oppose this policy. Most of them change their minds once the sirens start screaming again and they had to run to shelters.

I don't think most Israelis see it that way. I think the problem in people's minds is the violence.

However, I would believe that that's what many Muslims and arabs believe in, and something that is being said to Palestinians and other arabs in the area in order to justifying the non-stop attack on Israel. Israel stops their offensives, and it's only a matter of time until more rockets are launched...

You have to wonder why.

The Israeli agenda is simple - Keep Palestinian from returning to Israel, Make Palestinians in Israel as uncomfortable as possible so they'll leave,

I've mentioned in another post how Israelis in the 50's used the massive Palestinian escape to take over their land when nobody was there. However, that was a long time ago. That's not what has been happening lately. I'll accept that Israel hasn't given the land back, but it's still possible to work something out that involves Palestinians returning home, even if that is in land that Israel has taken. But peace needs to set and be stable in order for that to happen.

and periodically resort to ethnic cleansing as they are doing right now in order to "mow the lawn" as they say over there.

The "mow the lawn" expression isn't about wiping out all Palestinians. It's taken out of context and used in a way it's not what they mean. I think it's a sad choice of words, and a dehumanization of the Palestinians that die, but what they mean by that is taking out the ones who attack Israel.

The expression comes from the fact that lawn keeps growing even if you cut it, the same way leaders in Hamas and past organizations were immediately replaced by other members.

Still a sad choice of words though...

Hamas attacks are ineffectual and impotent.

There are impotent and inefficient in terms of military punch and the damage they produce. But they are far from ineffective when it comes down to the psychological effect it has on the population. And people see this as Israel vs Gaza, but people in Gaza get equally freighted when rockets are launched from their side, they simply accept it because that's what has been implanted into their minds that needs to be done to revenge the deaths of their families and friends.

When Syria and Egypt threw punches at Israel they clearly noted they were out-matched in terms of military power. Not power or size, but in terms of strategy. To me, it's not a coincidence that things started to get worst in Gaza when surrounding countries noted they couldn't beat Israel in conventional war.

Hamas was NOT responsible for the kidnapping of the three Jewish teens which was the initial excuse for this aggression by the Israeli government.

Nobody will remember that when this is all over. Like nobody remembers why all the past conflicts started.

It's just another excuse to fight over a problem both sides know exists.

Hamas is the elected party of the people of Gaza.

Hitler and the Nazi Party were also elected. The people can be fooled, especially when they are in tears.

I think I agree with you more than disagree. Israel's identity as a Jewish state undermines its credibility as a true secular democracy.

I also agree that many Israeli's disagree with right's opposition to a Palestinian state, but change their minds when the sirens start blazing. So how is the Likud party different than Hamas in that regard? Fear and conflict serve their agenda. Just as Hamas does not recognize Israel's right to exist, the Likud Party does not recognize the Palestinian right to a sovereign state. There are religious extremists in power on both sides.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro

originally posted by: haven123
a reply to: voyger2

all thats missing is some dancing israili's

not missing:

im lost for words...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: haven123
In reply to Quetzalcoatl14

so why even after being attacked have the UN not isolated them with sanctions? ,if not called them up to the Hague for war crimes they commit (daily) under the very Charter "we" all signed

I think that you should look into the history of the UN.

The permanent-five, including the US, China, Russia, UK, and France, can veto any such action. Israel, despite this, has been cited by the UN numerous times for violations of international law. With a vast majority of countries often voting for such resolutions. Moreover, the UN has little power beyond the Security Council, which again has an ally of Israel with veto power. Finally, Israel has refused, just like the US, the become party to the International Criminal Court, knowing that they could be hauled in. Hypocrisy much?

fair shout

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
So Israel is doing two things here. telling Innocent, common Palestinians who are not militants to flee their homes, then they destroy these homes, apartment complexes etc, in many cases the families only have 15 minutes to leave. Could you just leave your home in 15 minutes knowing that everything you ever owned would be destroyed.

Then the question is where to flee to? Gaza is smaller than most large American cities. it's a small place. So they run to schools and UN faciliities to hide. Where Israel kills them all. If they were able to escape these schools, hospitals and other places that they were sheltered...where do they go now? No food, no shelter, no nothing.

And we sit here and wonder why Hamas is recruiting so well?

Does that about sum it up?

Support BDS -Boycott, Diversify and Sanctions against Israel. It's really the only way.

They flee to un shelters.....then they get shelled there too

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
look at a threadi made a few years back about a kids cartoon show to palastinan children
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you get when you cross a show for kids, a cheap Mickey Mouse rip-off, antisemitism, a giant bumblebee, and “Resistance Jihad”? You get “Tomorrow’s Pioneers”, which is probably the most bizarre–and sickest–kiddie-show ever made

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
While you are all trying to gain the moral high ground for the side you choose to argue for, perhaps you'd like to take a look at the following video...

www.youtube.com...

...I'd weep with him if I thought it would do any good, but it wouldn't. The Israeli cull of the Palestinian people will go on and on with impunity. Of course, the West will tut tut, and make hypocritical duplicitous noises of faux outrage at the killings, but secretly applauding and encouraging the slaughter.

In the end, I guess this is who and what we are as a species? There's no future for us, not while we are like this with one another. There's no moral high ground to debate, because words cannot convey adequately the wrong of it all. So let's put it down to a sickness in our hearts and minds...whilst spirit has fled this reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thank you UNITED STATES!

The US has said the shelling of a UN shelter in Gaza is "totally unacceptable and totally indefensible

www.bbc.co.uk...

(post by PurpleDog UK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

This gives a perspective of the labels terrorists and resistance, that to whom should be applied:

edit on 31/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

and israel warned the un and hamas twenty two times that they needed to move the refugees because under the facility was 300 missiles.

twenty two times

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

What you just typed was a wall of text.

In that wall of text I spotted phrases such as "jew haters", "Hamas is using these facilities as cover to try and hide behind" and "Freedom fighters don't put women and children in the middle of a conflict zone."

I hate to tell you but the entire GAZA strip is a conflict zone, one of the most densely populated places on earth.
Gaza is also under occupation by ISRAEL.

Anyone arguing Israel should not be killing innocents is not a JEW HATER, they are a hater of political abuse of power against a pretty defenseless area except there one form of resistance, namely HAMAS.

Imagine every bomb Israel drop, not only does it kill Palestinians it creates more HAMAS.

As far as Hamas hiding munitions and soldiers in schools and hospitals, the most recent ones have obviously not been true hence UN and USA actually condemning Israel for their actions. It is just finger wagging though, people want more than just finger wagging. It's brewing and now the world is watching.
If anyone starts to hate Jewish people in general look now further than the actions of the government of Israel to blame.
Much like USA are hated by a lot of countries now, war creates hate, it does not solve it.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Taking in consideration the contradiction off that statement before whats is being discussed here unfortunately is just words to throw sand into to the eyes of the public for another day or two...

Its action that matters not "dead" words .. shipping missiles for israel proceed with the bloody attack is the pinnacle of modern governments Hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

this gives a perspective that includes your short
timeline and goes back 3000 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join