It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well done Israel, you redefine the word Holocaust!

* Create the worlds biggest outdoor prison.
* Stop the flow of goods
* Pen them in so they cant run
* Kill everything, men, woman and children

Even UN staff putting on a strong face break down in interviews.

You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. Americans should be ashamed supporting this crap. Freedom my a$$.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
............And the architects of it all, laugh uproariously behind the scenes, as they have since the first talk of "Gods" came about here.

How better to play with frequencies of creation in the Universe, than to brutally without feeling manipulate an entire world of HIGHLY capable beings, into doing nothing but creating energy, and to open some "Gates" maybe, Gates that the architects cannot currently open...........

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

The tunnels and rockets are real.

And Palastine has been doing this for years.
Why is everyone acting so surprised people are getting blasted over there?

Interesting video that. Rather illuminating isn't it..

Just shows what Hamas and the Palestinian people are up against, they have no such defence.
So instead when Israel hit them with their billion dollar ATTACK system many innocents die.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004
You may well be a sociopath or a Politician.
A classic example no empathy for others.
Go see a Doctor.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
war is hell....men and their pissing contests and only the good die young....yada yada yada....I am SOOOOOOOOOO over it all...Blow it all to hell and start over I say...sorry that I can not write anything so intelligent that it causes peace on earth...stay in the moment and if you have food in your belly and a place to lay your head be grateful....

edit on 8/1/14 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And so it goes.

This Land is Mine

edit on 1-8-2014 by audenine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
BREAKING!!!

Senate blocks aid to Israel

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
I think it's a awful tragedy that children have died, I think Hamas intentionally hides weapons' where children are. It is pretty clear that Hamas has wasted millions of dollars building tunnels instead of spending it on education, health and a future of the people and city. Hamas drew first blood, after seeing this struggle for decades I see no alternative than to eliminate the primitive murderous people in Gaza. If it was up to me, I would level all of Gaza. They must learn to live with the Israeli's, the days of the crusades are over.

You are as sick as those people who are doing exactly that by killing children, women, old, ... everything.

Also you appear not aware that Zionism is racist in its nature, does not include anyone else - in other words - everyone else is second level citizen - that is what they offer all of those non-jews in their state.

And lastly, do you even know what crusade wars were? Who started them and what land they tried to take from whom? Do you know that Jews lived fine with Muslims for centuries and were protected as people who believe in the same God? Interestingly, what countless crusades couldn't accomplish through 800 years, UN did 60 some years ago in single resolution.

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony
a reply to: Dr1Akula

You and everyone else here needs to relax with the use of "genocide". by that logic we might as well call all the military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan genocide as well.

Since you and everyone else here believe your voices matter, why don't you do the one thing I see no one else doing: Call on the Palestinians to drive out Hamas, and report rocket stockpiles during this 72 hour ceasefire. If both sides want peace, than both sides need to drive them out.

Sure thing, if we build fence around Iraq and Afghanistan and continue leveling their cities, killing children, women, old folks, everyone without weapon, close their borders and don't allow even humanitarian help to go through - yes - you got it right - that would be genocide. We did not do the same thing, and soldiers who broke rules of war were tried (not always, but all known cases) - that is how real Army works.

Now question for you - if world suddenly awakes and decide to trial Israeli generals and politician for violations of humans rights and war crimes - does that mean that we (USA) should be on trial as well as we are solely supporters of this?

edit on 1-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

That's actually an terrifyingly relevant question. If the world said enough! Would the USA be held accountable for selling israel the weapons and ammunition used in it's holocaust against Palestine?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Murdered by HAMAS...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Would Iran be held accountable for providing Hamas and Hezbollah with missiles for the sole purpose of terrorizing Israeli civilians for the last decade?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone, conversation still going strong I see. I made a thread last night about the Oslo Accords and a secret video. Not much exposure on my thread yet so I'll give you something to chew on.

This is your leader. The peace loving guy he is. Such a sad state of affairs.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
BREAKING!!!

Senate blocks aid to Israel

www.politico.com...

I just read that and people there are saying Israel is Americas number 1 ally.
My Boss is an African American and phoned into a radio show in Miami and asked why do you keep saying Israel is our number 1 ally?What about Britain?Why is Israel so special?Why?Tell me!What have they done for us?
I've had some good arguments with my Boss and i'll tell you he thinks with his own mind and stands his ground.
The radio presenter tried to brand him Anti Semitic,it's like a woman crying because she's losing an argument so he used the lowest common denominator,play the victim.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

hamas is an offshoot of the religion of peace,
which cannot coexist with any other religion on earth.

they are animals that do not care about their own children.
edit on 1/8/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I would have thought by now it would be cool to be anti semitic.

Anyone who agrees with or supports what the Israelis are doing to Palestinians is wrong in my book.

If that makes them anti semitic fine.

edit on 1-8-2014 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

Hamas in Gaza would not exist, have Israel returned occupied territory and stopped terrorizing Palestinians. Couple pages back I posted 2 stories I've hear over past couple of months on NPR that happened just before this conflict. One of them include Israel army going during night from door to door taking pictures of kids in Palestinian neighborhood. Similar tactics was used 70-some years ago by different regime... I forgot it's name... what was it called??? You can listen to show and tell me, how would you react if your kids are subject of such a torture and psychological warfare?!

Don't get me wrong - I do not support terrorism in any form, from rockets to night picture show... they all should stop, but violence has proven not to stop anything. It just kills innocents, on both sides.

Neither I am anti semitic because I don't agree with killing of over thousand innocent so far in meaningless offensive. They should come to agreement, but greatest mind of our time, Einstein, who was Jew, but as well pacifist, has pointed that this will not happen, and that way Jews made their country was wrong. (let me know if you need his speech on this subject). For this belief, he decided not to accept to be second president of Israel, and I thank him for such a smart choice. *

Here is interesteding read, very relavant to today's issue

The evidence of Einstein’s position on Palestine and Zionism is best seen in his own words and actions on the subject.

For example Einstein made a presentation to the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, which was examining the Palestine issue in January 1946 and argued against the creation of a Jewish State.

Here is a quote from Einstein’s testimony before Judge Hutcheson, the American Chairman of the Committee:

Judge Hutcheson: It has been told to our committee by the Zionists that the passionate heart of every Jew will never be satisfied until they have a Jewish state in Palestine. It is contended, I suppose, that they must have a majority over the Arabs. It has been told to us by the Arab representatives that the Arabs are not going to permit such condition as that, they [sic] will not permit having themselves converted from a majority to a minority.

Dr. Einstein: Yes.

Judge Hutcheson: I have asked these various persons if it is essential to the right or the privilege of the Jews to go to Palestine, if it is essential to real Zionism that a setup be fixed so that the Jews have a Jewish state and a Jewish majority without regard to the Arab view. Do you share that point of view, or do you think the matter can be handled on any other basis?

Dr. Einstein: Yes, absolutely. The state idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with many difficulties and narrow-mindedness. I believe it is bad.

Judge Hutcheson: Isn’t it spiritual and ethical B I do not mean this particular Zionist movement, I do not mean the idea of insisting that a Jewish state must be created isn’t it anachronistic?

Dr. Einstein: In my opinion, yes. I am against it …1

Albert Einstein wrote in a letter to American Friends of the Fighters for the Freedom of Israel shortly after the 1948 Deir Yassin massacre and referred to the Irgun, led by Menachem Begin later a Prime Minister of Israel, and the Stern Gang, where Yitzhak Shamir also a future Prime Minister of Israel was a member, as terrorist organizations and refused to support these “misled and criminal people.”2

Albert Einstein, Sidney Hook, Hannah Arendt and twenty-five other prominent Jews, in a letter to the New York Times (December 4, 1948), condemned Menachem Begin’s and Yitzhak Shamir’s Likud party as “fascist” and espousing “an admixture of ultra-nationalism, religious mysticism and racial superiority.”3

In 1950 Einstein published the following statement on the question of Zionism. This speech was originally given to the National Labor Committee for Palestine, in New York, on April 17, 1938 but republished by Einstein after Israel’s creation.

I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from the practical considerations, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain – especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight without a Jewish state.

Source: dissidentvoice.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

violence stopped wayne gacy, adolph hitler
and school yard bullies when I was younger.

some people are only going to respond to violence.

some will only stop if they are shown more
violence than they were handing out.

you are not a very good student of human nature.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

violence stopped wayne gacy, adolph hitler
and school yard bullies when I was younger.

Really, those are your examples of 'violence' as positive force? So if violence continued for 60-some years against Germany, you think they would just obey and keep quiet? You just can't figure out thing between victim and bully in this case, witch is more then clear from your postings.

some people are only going to respond to violence.

Glad you noticed this, so in your opinion, from past 60-some years could we agree that violence is not working in this case?

some will only stop if they are shown more
violence than they were handing out.

While others turn out to produce more violence...
They should give kids opportunity to learn, go to school, love and value life instead of watch and live in violence from birth.

you are not a very good student of human nature.

I think it is more clear who does well with human nature and who does not...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Pretty biased approach.

1. Any proof that Hamas cannot coexist with any other religion? let me guess yo read a biased take on the charter, probably written by israelis.

www.palestine-studies.org...

Find me where it condemns everyone in there.

2. Hamas are people too, just as the people who live in Gaza. They aren't an offshoot of humans with IQ's of 50 they are US, the exact same species. Your picture is parody, that doesn't happen, I've said it before any bomb that lands on Gaza not only kills INNOCENT PEOPLE, it creates hatred and of course it will.

The thing is with your confirmation bias you seem to think the hatred is all one way.

3. If I kept chickens in a coop and put a rat in that coop and tried to kill the rat with a hand grenade, i'd likely kill some chickens, that would be unacceptable and I'd have to look at other ways to catch the rat.
In Israel it is acceptable to kill chicken, baby chicks, old chicks and whatever under the guise of catching the rat.

Only problem is, that Rat is the only defence the palestine people have, they are under occupation, they have no facilities or anything.

Israel is the bully here.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ytb censored the dancing israelis clip I posted... here is another link:

download the video and save it, the truth cannot and should not be stopped

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join