It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Antigod

I'm guessing you are a very insular person with no world experience. The kind of American that takes pride in saying 'Nuke em'. Good for you. Go have a Bud and listen to your LYNRD SKYNRD tape on the 8-track.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

Actually I'm English and I've been to quite a few countries. I was married in Africa.

The original popualtion of the Palestine are after the formation of Israel was a few hundred thousand. I can't recall the exact number. Like all Arab areas it has massive population growth, six kids or so per woman, in the sixties and seventies.

I stand by my statement.

I do find your textbook insults pretty funny since I am pretty much the opposite of what you assume I must be. You also appear to be monumentally ignorant about the formation of the Israeli state and the outright statement (by Hamas) that the destruction of Israel is the goal of Hamas seems to roll right off you.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: adding bits

edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: typo

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Guessing Rhodesia, Zimbabwe, South Africa... Know your type.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So is this your standard response, to offer a heap of abuse to anyone who disagrees without finding any coherent counter argument of contradictory facts?

I was actually in East Africa.

I don't think you know anything, let alone my type.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sadly, your words expose you.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, as someone better educated and mannered than you.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozwest

Sadly, your words expose you.

Do feel free to scour the internet for actual facts to post here instead of spewing abuse.

I found a cool picture of a Palestian fighter sheltering behing kids.
edge.liveleak.com... 5e99818bdd790444ddbd02353&ec_rate=230
edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: (no reason given)

I also found a cool YT vid of a Hamas leader telling how they got a warning from the Israelis they were going to bomb his house and how he packed the roof with civillians. Also spot them firing from crowds and dragging kids around them for shielding.
m.youtube.com...
edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: adding video etc

edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: typo

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antigod

The original populaiton of displaced Arabs in Palestine was tiny compared to what it is now.

They weren't displaced until they were...displaced. Before that, there home was rather a decent size. Then it was stolen by jews to create a religious state which would eventually be used to murder them in a fashion akin to the holocaust they like to have big old group wanks about.

History will not forget what israel is doing. The world will not forget. They are done for.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

And the Jews that fled the Arab nations were displaced because of Arab persecution. They had every possession and bit of money taken from them. They were going along with Hitler's plan to murder everyone of them before he lost, you haven't seen antisemitism until you been to an Arab country, and its always been like that.

So it's okay for Arab s to persecute Jews but not for Jews to have one small area of land, which they do allow a large number of Arab s to share with them. Fyi, the standard of living and access to democracy and fair legal system for Arab s in Israel is better than any Arab nation's. Could you see any Jew living safely in an Arab country?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

so can you locate the trains that are taking the arabs to the concentration camps?
can you locate the concentration camps where they house the arabs waiting gas?
can you locate the gas chambers where they gas the arabs?
can you locate the furnaces where they burn the arab bodies?

if you can you are telling the truth and if you can not then you are lying.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
progressive liberals who penned this thread can not

differentiate between a democracy and dictatorship,

because their moral relativity impedes their reasoning.

so they just look at israel and palestine and conclude israel is wrong.

moral relativity forgets to look at intentions.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This thread isn't about the holocaust so why don't you start one and we can discuss it there.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Israel won't be satisfied until all they own all the palestinian land, saw today the words "conquer" and "gaza" being used in the NetanDickbag address.

it's just disgusting that the international community lets israel do whatever the # they want to innocent people, and not call them to the carpet on it

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

This thread isn't about the holocaust so why don't you start one and we can discuss it there.

Yes, it is about the holocaust. The holocaust that israel is inflicting upon the palestinian people.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

so can you locate the trains that are taking the arabs to the concentration camps?

I'm sorry, you seem to be under the impression that the jews have a monopoly on the word holocaust. That they are the only people who it can happen to.

I can;t discuss a thing with a person who believes that. Now, off to your little hole again to sit and contemplate how evil the world is for not allowing israel to murder everyone in it.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

When you have the people locked in a open air prison like Gaza you don't need trains to ship them anywhere. You don't need furnaces when the bombs that Israel is dropping does the burning quite well.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

do the progressive liberals on here realize they are supporting
the same guys that flew planes into twin towers and killed 3000 Americans?

whipped up into a frenzy about Israel finally defending itself.

Hamas had nothing to do with 9/11 if anything the Mossad had more to do with 9/11. Israel had time to send people over to film the event and Benny saying the 9/11 was a good thing shows that if they didn't do it the certainly know who did it. Btw as far as the os goes the hijackers were Saudi's not Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship

Maybe you should had read what I was replying to.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

Would Iran be held accountable for providing Hamas and Hezbollah with missiles for the sole purpose of terrorizing Israeli civilians for the last decade?

Will Israel be held responsible for creating Hamas to fight against the PLO?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

When you have the people locked in a open air prison like Gaza you don't need trains to ship them anywhere. You don't need furnaces when the bombs that Israel is dropping does the burning quite well.

well perhaps Hamas should not have been firing missiles at Israel for the past several months.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join