It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

Is this the same group of people who did 9/11
and inflicted 3000 civilian deaths on New Yorkers.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
I am pro Israel.

Israel is the only democracy in the region,
and all other nations in the area are hostile to Israel.

Israel has been bullied by these neighboring nations and
the rest of the world feigns shock when Israel says enough
and bloodies the nose and blacks the eyes of the most
obvious bully in the area.

Hamas is hiding behind the skirts of their women and the
childrens bodies so they can evoke world sympathy.

I do not buy it at all.

Hamas is full of animals calling themselves humans.

And can you kindly remind us how did Israel come to be? Wasn't it through terrorism???

Check my link about Einstein and his comments (as well other prominent Jews) about creation of Israel.

Seems you friend forgot not so far history of creation of your 'pro' made on terrorism state.

How fence that looks so much as concentration camp fence through Palestinian land does not remind you what Nazi did to Jewish people? Nazi doing was wrong, is it so hard not to accept that the same fence is no different today?!

And Israel IS NO democracy, as they are ONLY JEWISH state. Accept that and stop with lies. Once they acknowledged that other people have the same rights as they do (witch democracy should allow), you know that in couple generation Israel would be another Arab country, don't you?

And lets try together to say - we dislike Hamas as they terrorize civilians - as well we dislike Israel forces as they as well terrorize civilians...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

a reply to: SuperFrog

violence stopped wayne gacy, adolph hitler
and school yard bullies when I was younger.

some people are only going to respond to violence.

some will only stop if they are shown more
violence than they were handing out.

you are not a very good student of human nature.

You are spot on and that's why the Zionists need a beating they'll never forget,it will return empathy to their brains and make them think twice before slaughtering innocent kids on beaches or in schools.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I hope Israel, with our financial assistance, paid for by
taxes of course, mops up Hamas in Gaza, and then proceeds
to take on Iranian nuclear reactor plants and installations.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

I suppose if they kill every Palestinian, they are likely to accomplish that - I believe that they are trying that very thing.

They will pay for their war crimes and the US will suffer shame for it's part, if not worse.

I hope the world decides to give Palestinians back their homeland, seeing as they are experiencing the same thing the jews did during the German Nazi regime, which apparently is reason enough to take a country off someone else for yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

do the progressive liberals on here realize they are supporting
the same guys that flew planes into twin towers and killed 3000 Americans?

whipped up into a frenzy about Israel finally defending itself.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

The people that did that are dead.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

do the progressive liberals on here realize they are supporting
the same guys that flew planes into twin towers and killed 3000 Americans?

whipped up into a frenzy about Israel finally defending itself.

NO,it's a whipped up frenzy of children and women getting murdered by the dozen.
It's a normal human response.
The twin towers has nothing to do with it,i doubt some 3 year old kid in Gaza that just got ripped to shreds had a hand in that.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Behind the lying eyes of Mark Regev
Using a prototype Truth Rectification Processor, the words of Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev have been filtered through a complex algorithm that strips away lies.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stuyvesant

Hells bells mate, you are one sick puppy.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Sick puppy# 2. Why don't you meet sick puppy#1. Perhaps you could parachute down on each others camps and have a dickhead contest.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Look at the history of Islamic conquest since its inception. Islam has 1400 years of solid bloodshed and attempts at conquering other lands and spreading it's diseased, psychotic religious notions.

Spare me the "coexistence" baloney. Islam doesn't co-exist. It conquers.

And Christianity hasn't done exactly the same? You have a very skewered one sided view of history.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The one time I did actually try to speak to a Muslim, he refused to talk to me. He was handing out brochures on the street corner. I was watching him - he was only handing out the brochures to dark-skinned men, but would not offer them to caucasian men. I thought it was interesting. I asked him (nicely) for one. He acted as though I absolutely didn't exist. He would not even make eye contact. I asked him again, and he totally ignored me a second time. So I pulled one of his leaflets out of a nearby trash can (which is probably and hopefully where most of them ended up) and it was an epithet about the evil white capitalists, and an appeal to Muslim brothers to band together to work against the establishment.

It's sad that this is your only encounter with a Muslim. You came across one guy handing out nonsensical leaflets and then use that to tar them all with the same brush.

It's like me saying I don't know any Americans but I read this guy's post where he was basically admitting he was a racist bigot, therefore all Americans are complete lunatic racists.

I have to say I've never come across a post where a member has pretty much admitted they're a racist. Oh sure, you use words like ethnocentric, but it's pretty what you mean.

The definition of ethnocentric:

1. Belief in the superiority of one's own ethnic group.
2. Overriding concern with race.

edit on 2/8/14 by Kram09 because: typos

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

Agreed. I grew up in a very religious Christian community. Took my family some time to adjust to my atheism. Everything is very cool because we respect each other. Each to their own. It is zealots like stuyvesant (no matter what faith) who cause intolerance, war, and death. Thank you, but no religion for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

The woeful of ignorance of how Hamas operates from ATS'ers is astounding. They fire their missiles from schools and hospitals, and use them to stockpile weapons too.

Why? So when the Israelis shoot back to destroy the arsenals and missile launchers they hit schools and hospitals and kill children. Hamas do not give a crap about the life of the average Palestinian. They herd them in front of their snipers as human shields, and place them deliberately in harms way so when they Israelisd shoot back they have lots of little corpses for propaganda. I see that it works a treat here.

Why Hamas stores its weapons in schools hospitals and mosques;
www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 2-8-2014 by Antigod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Antigod

Mmmm... Palestine is about the size of Manhattan with more than quadruple the population. Guess you couldn't fart there without everyone knowing about it, let alone see a school or a hospital. You have been listening to propaganda and not thinking for yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Wonder what you would do if where you lived was a open air jail? Would you defend yourself against the oppressors, or climb into your hidey-hole? Please don't spout on about bottle rockets... It is a disservice to the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You can rest easy tonight. Israel has been re-stocked with HELLFIRE missiles courtesy of U.S. taxpayers. They will be partying on the hilltops tonight. Celebrating victory upon victory as more children die. Put another shrimp on the BBQ!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ozwest

The original populaiton of displaced Arabs in Palestine was tiny compared to what it is now. They are packed in like sardines because they won't stop breeding.

Hamas has repeatedly stated that their aim is the destruction of Israel. Not peace, not a lifting of sanctions etc. They want every Jew dead. Most of the jews that migrated into the newly formed Israel fled the Arab countries they lived in after years of horrific oppression, most of them losing every possesion and having every bank account confiscated. The Arabs were totally on board with Hitlers final solution, and they fled for their lives. Israel is a problem of the Arab nations making (ours too). If they hadn't had to flee to they would have stayed in the other North African/Arabian countries and there would have been no viable Israel.

Ozwest, I've seen IR footage with Hamas snipers herding kids around them after taking potshots at soldiers. Not propaganda. It's nice to see your blindly accepting everything a well recognized terrorist organisation with a history of murdering its own civillians says as gospel though. The UN has had a go at Hamas for storing weapons in civillian buldings previously. This is propaganda? No, it's a fact.

Srangely missing is condemnation of the fact that Hamas was planning to pour our through those tunnels and murder every Jew they could find. And they do, a few years ago I remember the photos of kids with cut throats when they got into one Jewish famy's house near the border. Now THAT is deliberately murdering children.

Palestinian terrorists have stabbed to death five Jews of the same family as they slept in their beds. The victims are Udi Fogel (36), his wife Ruth (35) and three of their children: Yoav (11), Elad (4) and Hadas (3 months old).
Fatah's Al Aqsa Brigade claimed responsibility; Hamas handed out sweets in Gaza to celebrate the murder

This is Hamas' idea of a good thing. The children are collateral damage to Israelis, to Hamas they are the main target. They fire on school buses deliberately. And you think they are tragic good guys? You should see the videos made by the palestinians who fled from Hamas. Suggest making peace with Israel and you'll get shot as an example.

About fifteen years ago I was pro Palestinian then I actually read through all the history and researched the situation. No longer pro Palestian.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Won't stop BREEDING? You are messed up. Have you ever been outside of the United States? If so, where?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join