It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

David Ward, a member of the British Parliament, who has the right as a British citizen and member of Parliament to express his opinion, said that if he lived in Gaza under Israeli oppression, he would likely fire a rocket into Israel.

There you have it. A member of Parliament in the country that invented freedom of speech expresses an honest opinion, and he is dead meat. Ward’s harmless remarks killed no one. The Israelis with weapons supplied by Washington have, at this time of writing murdered more than 1,200 people. But it is Ward who must be restrained, not Israel. Ward’s remarks are declared “vile and irresponsible” but not Israel’s murder of 1,200 people.

THE PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS COLUMN (July 31, 2014)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

this gives a perspective that includes your short
timeline and goes back 3000 years.

You want to know the difference between your map and Voyser2's map? His is real yours is BS. It is easy to tell this because there was no Jewish homeland in 1920. The final draft on the mandate didn't occur until 1922. Also the disputed land on the map is BS also because that land belongs to Palestine and Syria there is no dispute about that. I could go on further about how part of the map you posted includes Transjordan which wasn't included with the Jewish homeland bit. This is the only part of the British Mandate that was to include a homeland for the Jews.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spirited75
Sorry I don't agree with your reply, that would takes us back to Mesopotamia, where jews and palistinian were the same and no nation with such names existed en.wikipedia.org...

By your argument the Portuguese should also re-clame half of the new world conquered back in the days... thats nonsense.

In 1492 Christopher Columbus's discovery for Spain of the New World, which he believed to be Asia, led to disputes between the Spanish and Portuguese. These were eventually settled by the Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494 which divided the world outside of Europe in an exclusive duopoly between the Portuguese and the Spanish, along a north-south meridian 370 leagues, or 970 miles (1,560 km), west of the Cape Verde islands. However, as it was not possible at the time to correctly measure longitude, the exact boundary was disputed by the two countries until 1777.

en.wikipedia.org...

At this point israelis are illegaly occupying land, killing innocents, blockading assistance and freedom of movement to Palestinians . Not mention bombarding UN refugee shelters! Terrorists they say... Nazionists I say!
edit on 31/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Who is mightier: the pen or the sword?
- None. Money is!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Keep firing rockets and people will die.

Pretty sure israel and palastine don't care.

I mean if they did, Hamas wouldn't of spent billions of dollars using concrete to build tunnels.

So i could care less what's said on that side.

There's something like 1.5 million in palastine?
1200 people in palastine are confirmed dead so far and its only been a month.

What's going on with the other arabic nations right now?
Just saying this because it's true. If Israel falls it will be the end of the middle east.
Now civilians are dying because people around them are shooting rockets.
IF israel didn't have those Iron Domes. It would of been overrun with missles, and *freedom fighters* rolling in to kill everyone including themselves.

Hamas was in the wrong when it started launching 10,000 rockets at Israel. That it spent all the money that should of been used in the country.

Remember the palastinians complaining that food was expensive and that their *economy* was slowing down?
What happens when you pool billions of dollars into guns and subterranian complexs?
You become broke. And now not only are the government workers not being paid, Food becomes hard to find as well.

Support Hamas all you want, But their ultimate goal was to destroy Israel.
And if you support that, Than you are contributing and mostly wanted israel destroyed before this conflict.

The tunnels and rockets are real.

And Palastine has been doing this for years.
Why is everyone acting so surprised people are getting blasted over there?

edit on 31-7-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

kind of partial too this one,,

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
edit on ThuThu, 31 Jul 2014 19:19:37 -05001PMkuThursdaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Mark Levin interviewed the son of the founder of Hamas, Mosab Hassan Yousef, tonight on his show to get more insight into the terrorist group that runs the Gaza Strip. Yousef made it crystal clear that Hamas doesn’t just want to destroy the state of Israel, but wants a global caliphate on every inch of land around the world, and he said they will kill as many palestinians as they need to accomplish this goal. Yousef said the fight that Israel is waging against Hamas isn’t just for their own existence, but for the entire world. He emphasizes that now is the time to support Israel in defeating this evil.

Here is the interview: therightscoop.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
I think it's a awful tragedy that children have died, I think Hamas intentionally hides weapons' where children are. It is pretty clear that Hamas has wasted millions of dollars building tunnels instead of spending it on education, health and a future of the people and city. Hamas drew first blood, after seeing this struggle for decades I see no alternative than to eliminate the primitive murderous people in Gaza. If it was up to me, I would level all of Gaza. They must learn to live with the Israeli's, the days of the crusades are over.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tecunuman911

So, according to this guy, Israel is saving the world?

Doesn't that come off as, I don't know, vainglorious at best?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I watched a little MSM today and they kept repeating/insinuating that tunnels and Hamossad were under every house. American news medias are doing their job by spinning what terrorist Israel are doing. They are accomplices the same as all American politicians who support Israel are accomplices. Time for arrest warrants and war crime trials. Hopefully, the UN will press hard and get world support. Israel has isolated themselves and created more hate for themselves than ever before. A little fire has ignited. Boycott Israel and do not vote for any politician who supports them.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Time for arrest warrants and war crime trials. Hopefully, the UN will press hard and get world support.

Of course they would have to go after Hamas first, as they are the ones who started all this, firing thousands of rockts at Israel for years. It is time the world shut down the Hamas terrorists!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
I think it's a awful tragedy that children have died, I think Hamas intentionally hides weapons' where children are. It is pretty clear that Hamas has wasted millions of dollars building tunnels instead of spending it on education, health and a future of the people and city. Hamas drew first blood, after seeing this struggle for decades I see no alternative than to eliminate the primitive murderous people in Gaza. If it was up to me, I would level all of Gaza. They must learn to live with the Israeli's, the days of the crusades are over.

Then you are sick. The jews are the invaders and if you had a single breath of humanity still left in you, you'd take what you wrote back.

How utterly bloody shameful of you.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
if you had a single breath of humanity still left in you, you'd take what you wrote back.

Some people here just cannot handle the truth, someone posts facts yet you want them to take those facts back!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

''I think it's a awful tragedy that children have died, I think Hamas intentionally hides weapons' where children are''

The children didn't just died... they were slaughtered inside a civilian gather building.

Lets assume that hamas does intentionally hides weapons' where children are,
Those that have been warned 17 times were the children are hiding,
and don't even hesitate to pull the trigger and kill em all
don't have any responsibility?

'' If it was up to me, I would level all of Gaza.''

So you think dead children is awful but if it was up to you, you would kill them all!

To all u blaming only hamas for the loss of innocent lives;

Imagine a situation were a few terrorists take children as hostages to protect themselfs
and police opens fire and kills them all together.
Does this sounds OK to you? from the responses I read it, seems so...

Or is it a different story when the children are not Palestinians,
cause if it is then we are talking about a genocide and you know it!

Admit it and stop this noisome propaganda. We all know that hamas aren't angels themselfs
but your posts are just zionist propaganda that just want to justify a genocide.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
if you had a single breath of humanity still left in you, you'd take what you wrote back.

Some people here just cannot handle the truth, someone posts facts yet you want them to take those facts back!

In my life, I have learned what is a fact and what is not a fact - I suggest you do the same.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Then Israel needs target practice because 99% of their victims are innocent civilians that ARE NOT being forced to stand in front Israeli attacks despite claims made. If that were true we would have heard from a Palestinian in Gaza saying that is true. That argument is only used by the attackers and not the victims.

And you know this how? Don't know any reporters willing to rush headlong into an active warzone for a scoop, notice how they report from anywhere other than the streets of Gaza?

And lets not kid ourselves, this IS genocide. Just because it is happening slowly on a day to day basis over the course of a generation and not a fee short years does not mean it isn't what it is. The only difference is the slow method accompanied by propaganda will save the Israeli leadership from the fate of the Nazi's.

This is the Holocaust version 2. Updated but still in beta form. Our feedback is crucial.

Lol you know nothing of genocide then. If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they wouldn't be telling people to flee the area they are about to bomb. If they wanted genocide, they'd be dropping bombs all over Gaza in a grid pattern.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

You do realise that they are concerned about their public image don’t you? There is a reason for that: If they killed all the Palestinians at once, the whole world would be on their doorstep in 24 hours.

I suggest you think these very serious issues through a bit more.

soulwaxer

You should do the same. Anyone or any country capable of genocide is not going to be thinking about PR my friend.
Hitler, Stalin , and Mao certainly didn't give a _____

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

LOL thanks for making me laugh man. Barbarism this is not. Barbarism is when people decide to stone a woman to death because a married man looked at her, or because she got raped. Barbarism is when a hungry child steals food, and his punishment is to have his arm run over with a truck til it breaks. Barbarism is when your willing to kill your own daughter because she is getting a little too Westernized.

Wheres you outrage over that?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

You and everyone else here needs to relax with the use of "genocide". by that logic we might as well call all the military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan genocide as well.

Since you and everyone else here believe your voices matter, why don't you do the one thing I see no one else doing: Call on the Palestinians to drive out Hamas, and report rocket stockpiles during this 72 hour ceasefire. If both sides want peace, than both sides need to drive them out.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join