It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Warned Israel SEVENTEEN TIMES That School Was a Refugee Camp - 16 People Murdered

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Blind and biased as it gets...

Why don't you just acknowledge that you don't care about human life overall unless is certain nation?

Similar people used to do bad stuff in 40's, whole world condemned them. -The same will happen again, just give it time...

Stop pretending of being human...

Winners?
edit on 11-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

Why don't you just care that you don't care about human life overall?

Winners?

WHY DON'T YOU JUST CARE THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIFE OVERALL??

Can you please interpret this for me?

won this argument. i can always tell that when i start getting called names
that the progressive liberals have just conceded and regressed.
edit on 11/8/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

Read again, had to fix it... my mistake.

So now you will argue who won this debate, just as you already announced Israel won middle east crisis that Israel created by taking over land from Palestinians through terrorist actions and being accused by whole world for building settlements on occupied territory?!

You know that they will have to return occupied territory?!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Read again, had to fix it... my mistake.

So now you will argue who won this debate, just as you already announced Israel won middle east crisis that Israel created by taking over land from Palestinians through terrorist actions and being accused by whole world for building settlements on occupied territory?!

You know that they will have to return occupied territory?!

When was Palestine founded?

What form of government did/does Palestine have?

What is/was Palestine's currency?

What language was the national language of Palestine??

I will hear nothing but crickets chirping because no one can answer these questions.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I will hear nothing but crickets chirping because no one can answer these questions.

Palestine existed as province in time of Romans as well in Byzantium.

But my guess is that you can't even point on globe where Palestine is... at least you don't give any evidence of knowledge of area, nations, ethnicity or anything else connected to history. For example, do you know that before ottomans, Palestine was center of Christianity? (Palestine Prima)

My suggestion is, get some books, and start reading, so that you don't sound so ridiculous...

You could at least try and google/wiki at least...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

you tell me to stop pretending that i am a human?

Can monkeys type in your world?

Israel is fighting the same kind of animals that have recently done this killing:

i believe Israel is the Country on the moral high ground here.

edit on 12/8/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

Monkeys report the news in my world.
edit on 12/8/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Israel is fighting the same kind of animals that have recently done this killing

Tells more about you and this forum then about 'animals' that Israel is killing and massacring...

Shame...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Israel is fighting the same kind of animals that have recently done this killing

Tells more about you and this forum than about 'animals' that Israel is killing and massacring...

Shame...

the same animals that are beheading children in Iraq are
hiding themselves and weapons behind children in Gaza.

ESL?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Tells more about you and this forum than about 'animals' that Israel is killing and massacring...

Shame...

the same animals that are beheading children in Iraq are
hiding themselves and weapons behind children in Gaza.

ESL?

Care to provide something called 'evidence' for this connection?

I really like to see evidence where Hamas is fighting in Syria or Iraq.

Do you know what prejudice means?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

ISIS Radical Islamic Terrorists Target Christians in Iraq ...
www.redstate.com...

www.amazon.com...

try not to be a simpleton.

radical islam is fighting Israel
Radical islam is fighting in iraq

radical islam cannot peacefully coexist with any other world view.

edit on 13/8/2014 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

ISIS Radical Islamic Terrorists Target Christians in Iraq ...
www.redstate.com...

www.amazon.com...

try not to be a simpleton.

radical islam is fighting Israel
Radical islam is fighting in iraq

radical islam cannot peacefully coexist with any other world view.

Really? That is 'your' connection?

Do you at least know who is in power in Israel? Do you know what 'ultra right' means in politics and who current government represents the most?

So, solution is to kill them all, including civilians...

I see, never mind... continue, if that makes you feel better...

ps. Can USA invasion of Iraq and destabilization of that country that lead to current extremist on power in large area of Iraq be considered 'radical christian' attack? Why yes or no?

pps. So, in your opinion, killing civilians is just OK, as long as they are only Muslims?

ppps. All those in your post, IMHO should be held responsible for terrorism/violence against civilians and destruction caused, but that includes also other military that did the same, including Israel's and USA military that destroyed previous country and destabilized whole region. Can't we agree that everyone who kills civilian's should be held responsible? (or some killings are justifiable?)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Biblical : The Land of Palestine was given its name by the Roman Empire.
The Arabs were already there, and the Empire named it Paleshtin (Palestine) after the Biblical Pelishtim (Philistines). Paleshtin = Pelishtim
both Abraham and Isaac made permanent friendship treaties with Pelishti (Philistine) kings (Genesis 21:21-34 & 26:23-31) Source

As an Arabic land in the 'modern' era: 1516 When the Ottomans took power over crusader forces and began setting ports , trade routs etc..

"The Arab population of Palestine is native in all the senses of the word, their roots in Palestine can be traced back at least 40 centuries.
[Professor Maxime Rodinson, Jewish, Professor of law at the Sorbonne University Paris. "Israel and the Arabs, 1968."].

Type: Multi Party Legislative and Administrative. Electoral.

Under British mandate : ( 2 governments) Administrative government of Palestine and Trans Jordan

1948 - All-Palestine Government

Current: National Unity Government. [Until Operation PE]
www.theguardian.com...
www.abc.net.au...

( PTN: This doesn't cover the PLO period and interim governance's between main governments listed above.
( PTN : The state of Israel has also had several National Unity governments too

Ottoman Empire before 1844 - Turkish kurus.
From 1844 to 1918 - Turkish lira.
From 1918 to 1927 - Lira and Egyptian pound.
During Brittish mandate - Palestine pound
Under Zionist occupation - Israeli new shekel
[ Plans for a new Palestinian pound 2001 and beyond have been rejected by the Knesset]

1927 coinage :

1927-1939 Palestinian Society:
Allenby Square Tel Aviv 1939

Album here: Link

Biblical : Arabs all over the Middle East have always spoken various Arab dialects. Hebrew derives from ancient Arabic as well.
Yiddish is a 'soft' Arabic aka simple-man’s version of Hebrew when mixed with European language.

During Brittish Mandate:
Palestinian Arabic 68% of population
Hebrew and a mix of ethnic dialects - 32% of population, mostly Jewish Eu refugees.

ok.....keep thinking that..just also keep in mind that just because YOU can't answer or dont know..doesn't mean the answers are not there and are not known. Denying ignorance starts at home.

In order to speak with any authenticity on the formation of the national identity of Palestine you may find it useful to read the following before commenting in future:

-Beshara Doumani, Rediscovering Palestine: Merchants and Peasants in Jabal Nablus, 1700-1900 (1995, University of California Press, paperback)
-Charles D. Smith, Palestine and the Arab-Israeli Conflict (4th edition, 2001, Bedford/St. Martin's, paperback)
-Alexander Scholch, Palestine in Transformation, 1856-1882: Studies in Social, Economic and Political Development (1993, Institute for Palestine Studies)
-Baruch Kimmerling and Joel S. Migdal, Palestinians: The Making of a People (1992, Free Press, paperback)
-Rashid Khalidi, Palestinian Identity (1998, Columbia University Press, paperback)
-Family History in the Middle East: Household, Gender and Property
-Tom Segev, One Palestine Complete: Jews and Arabs Under the British Mandate (2001, Owl Books, paperback)
-Benny Morris, Righteous Victims: A History of the Zionist-Arab Conflict, 1881-2001 (2001, Vintage Books, paperback)
-David Fromkin, A Peace to End All Peace: The Fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Creation of the Modern Middle East (2001, Owl Books, paperback)
-Avi Shlaim, The Iron Wall: Israel and the Arab World (2001, W.W. Norton, paperback)

Palestine History
www.youtube.com...
This video demonstrates the impact of the arrival of Zionists into Palestine, the Nakbar and their affect on what until then, was a flourishing mutual enjoyment of land share by Jewish refugees and indigenous Arabic people.

Palestine pre 1948 Video glimpses of a society pulverized in the Zionist coup 1948.
www.youtube.com...

Palestine Maps [ PASSIA] 1878 - 2006
www.passia.org...

The US-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn’t Want You To See
www.youtube.com...

Breaking through the propaganda and lies. Taking a good look at documented History in Palestine pre ww2.
1948 "The birth of a new specimen of human being" - Alan Hart
Link

have a nice day

chirp chirp

Rosha
edit on 13-8-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn) is a de jure sovereign state in the Levant.[14][15] Its independence was declared on 15 November 1988 by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and its government-in-exile in Algiers. It claims sovereignty over the Palestinian territories,[16] and has designated Jerusalem as its capital.[ii][3][4] Most of the areas claimed for the State of Palestine have been occupied by Israel since 1967 in the aftermath of the Six-Day War, with the Palestinian Authority exercising socio-political administration since 1993 in limited areas.[7] In 2012, it was granted observer status by the United Nations.

you are referencing the philistines, i asked about Palestine.

jerusalem was already in the possession of the Jews since 1949.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Seriously?

en.wikipedia.org...

Israelis and Palestinians both claim Jerusalem as their capital, as Israel maintains its primary governmental institutions there and the State of Palestine ultimately foresees it as its seat of power; however, neither claim is widely recognized internationally.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

thank you for the well researched, deeply considered and well thought out response.

keep it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Exactly, they have no idea of their own history, just like they probably have and never read the Old Testament, which is far more bloody and genocidal than the Koran will ever be.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join