It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Cuz building monuments is hard and stuff.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Cuz building monuments is hard and stuff.

really hard.

Everybody's building the big ships and boats
Some are building monuments, others jotting down notes

Now I suppose Dylan could have just said "Aliens are doing everything so who the hell cares about Quinn the Eskimo"
...and he may have actually said that because you really can't understand a thing he "sings" liv

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy
People have had ideas and then say "scale it up et voila" which is silly.

Is "scale it up" sillier than "it must've been aliens"?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Typical giggle factor once you've run out of an argument

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I was talking about the concrete block in Mask's video. he thinks it describes how ancients could've moved large stones yet lacks in realistic continuity. it's nice to have a flatbed deliver a poured concrete block and then use a forklift to get it up on some blocks and then act as if details like that are not important. it's a stupid attempt to gloss over this subject and then he acts like he's all logical and stuff. I guess you are trying to help him but so far just making jokes isn't going to make it any better for him.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

I've refused to understand how levers and pulleys work? You are a piece of work. Good argument!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: conundrummer
Is "scale it up" sillier than "it must've been aliens"?

well..... yeah it is. Are there things you can make with manpower and bamboo technology? absolutely. can you just pile men on top of one another's shoulders or lash log after log onto another log in order to make a crane? can you rub a copper saw (talking Egypt) across a rock and make perfectly straight sides and matching angles? And we're talking extremely large rough blocks that need to be put in some sort of jig in order to be consistent. Look how it is done today at quarries. You need to create such high forces, pressures and temperatures it is crazy to think you could do it with simple tools and especially once you add the limited time factor. Not to mention the issue of making mistakes. Where do we see this being done? you guys live in a Gilligan's Island fantasy world. That's what is even sillier.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

Typical giggle factor once you've run out of an argument

You ran out of argument when you couldn't explain what you meant by nonlinear thinking. I've been giggling since you first made up the word. Kind of hard to discuss something when you have no idea what the other guy is talking about. Even worse is when they can't explain it. Kind of sad that its your whole argument.
edit on 1-5-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
Let me get this right, there are entire journals of science dedicated to Sumer's religious practices and beliefs. Entire Lexicons devoted to explaining it all, and you have failed to find them? Sir, from the simple WIKI (not I do not suggest you use only wiki) to the most prestigious historical journals, all plainly show we have a very firm grasp on what the people of Sumer believed. But you asked for am link, here you go...sigh.

Keep in mind there are hundreds more online you can click, but this one will start you off correctly.

faculty.gvsu.edu...

Lol you should read your words so that you can explain things correctly. All of your hundreds and references all come from just one little reference - the book from Kramer. So it is really just the opinion of one man vs. another man. It's not like anybody on the net has a reference to the exact cuniform that says they thought the earth was a flat disk. In fact the seal, it may not be the solar system but it is the planets, the reason because there is a picture of the star in the middle - that is not argued.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

I've refused to understand how levers and pulleys work? You are a piece of work. Good argument!

seriously? You "refuse to understand"? ...and you ended it with sarcasm?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Modern day aliens have 4 fingers, eh?

Weird, I research all forms of alien stories and investigations...what leads you to think aliens have 4 fingers sir?

And what is a "modern day alien"?

See, its lines like that that need to be removed from your mouth and mind before you can start using logic correctly.

MM

Who do you think the leading alien abduction researchers are? If you are a researcher I can tell you are not the best because of they way you think (an open mind is needed for this work). I will tell you - Barbara Bartholic, Karla Turner, Budd Hopkins, John Mack, Kathleen Marden, Leo Sprinkle, and Derrel Sims. These researchers all have agreed that aliens have 4 fingers. These are the people who listened to the individuals that your would probably not listen to, and they found that something true and mysterious did indeed happen to them. Since you are probably not educated in this area much - there was a massive stage in history when people started talking about abductions saying they were from human looking aliens living within our solar system, organizations like NICAP completely proved that these were all hoaxes in the 60s. Then the real abductions started happening by grey aliens with black lenses over their eyes. In addition to grey aliens, people have witnessed smaller reptilian beings (the ones who could be the ancient aliens) larger reptilian beings (could be the same race as there are tall and small greys), and the strange looking praying mantis beings.

But I am not even arguing about the 4 fingers because ZetaRediculian is right, it looks like it was just the artist.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Pretty sure they had metal hundreds of years ago.

One of the greatest achievements of the ancient Sumerians is metal working. They worked with a variety of metals including gold, silver, tin, lead, copper, and bronze. Mesopotamia didn't provide them with the variety of metals they wanted, so they set out in ships and navigated the whole world in search of precious metals.

This is why we see the ancient Sumerian influence in South America, because they went there for tin. (Not in history books, learned this researching this thread lol).

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I personally can see dozens of little reptilian trolls moving the stones with their superhuman powers more than working with ropes and pulleys...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

Let me get this right, there are entire journals of science dedicated to Sumer's religious practices and beliefs. Entire Lexicons devoted to explaining it all, and you have failed to find them? Sir, from the simple WIKI (not I do not suggest you use only wiki) to the most prestigious historical journals, all plainly show we have a very firm grasp on what the people of Sumer believed. But you asked for am link, here you go...sigh.

Keep in mind there are hundreds more online you can click, but this one will start you off correctly.

faculty.gvsu.edu...

Lol you should read your words so that you can explain things correctly. All of your hundreds and references all come from just one little reference - the book from Kramer. So it is really just the opinion of one man vs. another man. It's not like anybody on the net has a reference to the exact cuniform that says they thought the earth was a flat disk. In fact the seal, it may not be the solar system but it is the planets, the reason because there is a picture of the star in the middle - that is not argued.

Are you out of your mind? There have been entire armies of linguists and historians who have worked on translating the Sumerian tablets, and many are still busy to this day doing so.

The religious and cosmological beliefs of the Sumerians is highly documented and very clearly understood due to hundreds of individuals spending decades reading these tablets.

Are you even slightly serious in saying only one man's book explains the knowledge grained from the tablets of Sumer? REALLY!? Hahahahah. Sigh...you really do not have a clue about the intense work done by hundreds of scholars and teams under them.

Sir, there are many books detailing Sumerian philosophy, religion and belief systems.

There are even gigantic databases you can search online to help you find any subject, word or noted detail thus far decrypted.

AS FOR the famous cylinder seal you mention that shows the sun and the planets...again you are wrong. The "SUN" has a very exact symbol within Sumerian images. Only one. It is very well documented and always depicted with the same holy symbol.

The symbol you see is that of a star. Now before you go all willy-nilly saying the sun is a star, keep in mind there are hundreds of tablets saying directly that the Sumerians saw "stars" and "the sun" to be separate things unlike each other.

Now, not a single tablet or seal shows the sun being imaged as anything but the symbol they use for the sun. And it isn't that symbol you are claiming means planets around a star.

The seal you reference has been deciphered for many years. It reads-

Line 1 = dub-si-ga “Dubsiga” [a personal name of an apparently powerful person

Line 2 = ili-il-la-at “Ili-illat” [another personal name, this time of the seal’s owner]

Line 3 = ir3-su “dein Knecht” [German for “your servant”

And shows no attachment to Sitchin's ideas of Nibiru or planets.

In fact, there is not a single mention of Nibiru being a planet in all of the tablets.

You are basing your entire views on Sumer and AA on Sitchin's work. Sitchin's work has been discredited and shown to be dishonest (intentionally) and wrong (overly).

If that seal was showing planets around a sun, the sun symbol would be used. It is not being used. It is always used when the sun is being spoken about.

Stars, to the Sumerians, were not "suns" and very clearly spoken as not being such in hundreds of translated tablets.

MM
edit on 1-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

[
Who do you think the leading alien abduction researchers are? If you are a researcher I can tell you are not the best because of they way you think (an open mind is needed for this work). I will tell you - Barbara Bartholic, Karla Turner, Budd Hopkins, John Mack, Kathleen Marden, Leo Sprinkle, and Derrel Sims. These researchers all have agreed that aliens have 4 fingers.

Hahahah!!! All those names are snake-oil selling con-men, quacks and crazy people! Are you serious in thinking they are the authority of ET abduction research?

Sir, may i direct you to Jacques Fabrice Vallée, creditable scientist, astronomer, first man to map mars, cocreator of the internet and globally respected mind within science. He spent 50+ years researching UFOs and interviewing more abduction cases than all those name combined.

And he is a legit scientist.

Geez man...no wonder you think its been settled how many fingers aliens have. You subscribe to loony people selling bathroom magazines to fringe groups of fantasy worshipers.

Seriously man, all those people you just mentioned are not respected minds in any form.

Sorry. But if those are the people guiding your quest for truth...you are surely going to miss the boat.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing, Mr. Mask.

For some reason, I always liked watching people play video games. Guess that's one of the reason's I was always an awesome GF, now wife.

I watched a few of your other videos and found them quite entertaining. Sounds like you and your buddies have a great time playing.

edit on 1-5-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Thank you for sharing, Mr. Mask.

For some reason, I always liked watching people play video games. Guess that's one of the reason's I was always an awesome GF, now wife.

I watched a few of your other videos and found them quite entertaining. Sounds like you and your buddies have a great time playing.

Any girl who likes vid games is surely a keeper!!! Tell your husband I am a tad jealous!!!

Thanks for the great comment!

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Seriously man, all those people you just mentioned are not respected minds in any form.

Sorry. But if those are the people guiding your quest for truth...you are surely going to miss the boat.

MM

Lol ok now I know you're just a total hater, very bad man, go ahead get all the props man, you win I'm done.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2on Google Earth go 7.7 miles south of Puma Punka You will find hidden in the mountains a 25 foot bean shaped fluorescent light with a shadow underneath. The object lightens the shadow of the overlying rock as compared to surrounding shadows on the snow. That rules out swamp gas, Venus and a giant Chinese lantern LOL

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

MM

Lol ok now I know you're just a total hater, very bad man, go ahead get all the props man, you win I'm done.

Sir, you named frauds. You name cranks. You named people who have no scientific standing or respect in any field of legitimate research. I'm sorry if those people are your heroes.

But you may as well have just said "Steven Greer".

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join