It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

let me ask you this: do you believe you are the only person to talk about this subject? Why hasn't anything prior to your op conclusively ended this subject? Nothing anybody has offered prior to you has shown specifically how you (now I'm talking about large scale stone work) quarry a stone like we find at Baalbek for example. People have had ideas and then say "scale it up et voila" which is silly. I'd love to see someone quarry down into the ground (much more difficult than a cliff face) and then remove a stone like that from the bottom and lift it out of the hole. I'd love to see that. That would do it for me I would say ok you're right it's totally possible because I just watched someone do it with bamboo technology and Gilligan was smarter than we thought. But all you guys do are present things like throw some random dude's video halfway through the labor with gaping continuity holes that doesn't even come close to what we see and then have the gall to say I am being duped by this tv show.

IMHO you are more interested in views on your rap videos

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

when are you going to explain how the guy in the video got the block up on the first board? how about how he got the block there?

speaking in purely nonlinear thought, aliens used levitation devices. Duh.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

PS- The picture doesn't show the Sumerians thought the planet was flat. Hundreds of tablets state it clear as day. The Sumerians were absolutely unaware that the world was round or that space held other planets.

MM

You've encouraged me to read from the Sumerians and I can't find any of that, please show me the links because I am calling you out that the words don't exist. All I found is that they have a kings list which tells of longevity before the great flood - well this might be easy to write off but since the bible correlates with the information we can't write it off. That kings list may prove they were aliens because it appears to be true.
edit on 10Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:17:35 -0500America/Chicago14America/ChicagoWed, 30 Apr 2014 22:17:35 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
They don't look like modern day aliens to me.

4 fingers, why would the 'god' have the same amount of fingers as the modern day alien?

I'm sorry but these do not appear to be our ancestors or brothers.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

4 fingers, why would the 'god' have the same amount of fingers as the modern day alien?

The only one who would know that would be the artist

and I still have no idea what a "modern day alien" is.

I'm sorry but these do not appear to be our ancestors or brothers.

I agree. It looks more like a very stylized stone carving. Have you ever been to an art museum or gallery? There are all kinds of distorted sculptures of humans. Why do you think this is supposed to be an exact representation of something? Are there any sculptures from this culture that have an anatomically correct representation of a human?

freaky
edit on 30-4-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

wow you're really taking up the charge for Mask. great job!

maybe you can show how he got the first board under the stone or how he transported the large stone (although it was made of poured concrete) to his site without a crane and flatbed. these are things you linear guys overlook because you are content with the glossed over version spoonfed to you by mainstream science. Expound on your "highly motivated and innovative peoples" concept. How do people make advanced tools from stones? Or can you explain maybe how your ancient engineers advanced to the point of such feats? Like did they have different types of metals than us? did they use hydraulics or pneumatics or something else? You know add some details to your stupid idea
edit on 1-5-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

maybe you can show how he got the first board under the stone or how he transported the large stone (although it was made of poured concrete) to his site without a crane and flatbed. these are things you linear guys overlook because you are content with the glossed over version spoonfed to you by mainstream science. Expound on your "highly motivated and innovative peoples" concept. How do people make advanced tools from stones? Or can you explain maybe how your ancient engineers advanced to the point of such feats? Like did they have different types of metals than us? did they use hydraulics or pneumatics or something else? You know add some details to your stupid idea

Pretty sure they had metal hundreds of years ago.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Like I said nonlinearly; aliens, levitation. done. no thinking required.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Like I said nonlinearly; aliens, levitation. done. no thinking required.

Perhaps you can explain to me exactly how an iPhone is built.

If not, then Aliens!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Pretty sure they had metal hundreds of years ago.

and high tech alien weaponry

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Perhaps you can explain to me exactly how an iPhone is built.

If not, then Aliens!

I am not in the mood to put any effort into anything today, so in nonlinear terms, correct.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Hey bsg we've talked on such subjects before, where you refused to understand how levers, pulleys and rope making worked. Seems that you are doing the same again and i've tried to stay away but meh.
The large stone was transported by the use of multiple levers worked sequentially further under stone in stages, to gain enough height to get log rollers underneath. Extra stone are used as props as it is raised a little, to allow further levers to get underneath even further, allowing more leverage. Very simple science.

These people were highly motivated as monuments such as Stonehenge allowed for more accurate crop planting and therefore a more secure food supply which is paramount in ancient societies. It also acted as a marker/monument for their culture and if you need the motivation behind this explaining, then there is nothing i can do to help you, really.

The way to make advanced tools from stone is quite simple. Look at bronze or copper casting for example.
Use a stone to peck and grind the shape of a tool into another stone.
Break ore bearing rocks into pieces and cook until the metals flows from you fire, which is fed oxygen by clay tipped tuyeres, thereby reaching the required temperature.
Molten metal flow into stone mould and cools.
Use further stones to grind copper or bronze tool into a finer shape.

This is all thoroughly evidenced and you really should know better, if you read anything on the subject whatsoever.

Which you clearly don't.

edit on 1-5-2014 by skalla because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Made with hammer stones.

www.geoengineer.org...

Saw some scientists reproduce a reasonable facsimile of one using just a hammer stone and some wooden pointers.

Just because YOU don't know how something was made doesn't mean THEY didn't.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

This is a picture taken in my home town of Hull in Yorkshire UK during the war after a bombing attack. After the war us kids would play in these (what we called) 'bomb-damages' and build our own little fortifications etc. Reminds me of Puma Punku where it is obvious that the place was blown up and years later the locals assembled some of the blocks for some purpose or other but certainly in no way resembling the original structure. Whereas we knew why and how our buildings were destroyed we have no idea as to who built Puma Punku or who destroyed it. Consequently it will remain open to speculation and many theories.
As regards moving huge blocks with levers I would like to see someone move the great stone at Baalbeck, currently still in the quarry, by this method as surely the levers alone would have to be of enormous length (and strength) and would have to be weighed (or pulled) down by more men than you could get into the area needed. It weighs over a thousand tonnes.

edit on 1-5-2014 by OzTiger because: Further text

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

let me ask you this: do you believe you are the only person to talk about this subject? Why hasn't anything prior to your op conclusively ended this subject?

The reason this subject has not ended is con-men preying on gullible and uneducated people. Plain and simple.

The subject HAS been ended in the minds of people with proper education on the subject. It could easily be ended in your mind if you got up and researched the factual evidence that has piled up for over 30 years.

There is NO evidence of AA making Pumapunku. There is ZERO evidence of Aliens being involved with the stone work or religion of the area.

There are NO people within science who spend a moment even considering this story because thy know the truth and the origins of this money-scamming hoax.

The reason this story is not dead is because there will never be a shortage of intellectually lazy individuals who refuse to do the proper leg work needed to learn the truth of the matter.

As long as there are people lost in a desire for fantasy, there will always be a next sucker for Daniken and friends to swindle and trick.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

PS- The picture doesn't show the Sumerians thought the planet was flat. Hundreds of tablets state it clear as day. The Sumerians were absolutely unaware that the world was round or that space held other planets.

MM

You've encouraged me to read from the Sumerians and I can't find any of that, please show me the links because I am calling you out that the words don't exist. All I found is that they have a kings list which tells of longevity before the great flood - well this might be easy to write off but since the bible correlates with the information we can't write it off. That kings list may prove they were aliens because it appears to be true.

Let me get this right, there are entire journals of science dedicated to Sumer's religious practices and beliefs. Entire Lexicons devoted to explaining it all, and you have failed to find them? Sir, from the simple WIKI (not I do not suggest you use only wiki) to the most prestigious historical journals, all plainly show we have a very firm grasp on what the people of Sumer believed. But you asked for am link, here you go...sigh.

Keep in mind there are hundreds more online you can click, but this one will start you off correctly.

faculty.gvsu.edu...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They don't look like modern day aliens to me.

Modern day aliens have 4 fingers, eh?

Weird, I research all forms of alien stories and investigations...what leads you to think aliens have 4 fingers sir?

And what is a "modern day alien"?

See, its lines like that that need to be removed from your mouth and mind before you can start using logic correctly.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Nobody is taking up the charge for Mr Mask. People are trying to educate you on behalf of truth, science and logical reasoning.

You have shown no respect for any of those things, nor the ability to even look at the evidence everyone has been linking you too.

Time and time again you return to balancing your entire world view on the dishonest work of AA con-men. Nothing more. These hucksters have created your entire understanding of history and the world around you. Sadly, you live in a fantasy world where scientific research and testing is ignored in favor of hogwash spewed from the mouths of men who have no standing in any realm of academia.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Expound on your "highly motivated and innovative peoples" concept. How do people make advanced tools from stones? Or can you explain maybe how your ancient engineers advanced to the point of such feats? Like did they have different types of metals than us? did they use hydraulics or pneumatics or something else? You know add some details to your stupid idea

Sir, tools have been found at Pumapunku, including the stone molds that were used to form metal tools on the site. We have found direct evidence of how they made the tools and the very tools themselves.

In fact, people were doing the same thing thousands of years before Pumapunku. And there is no mystery involved with it due to the fact that all cultures left evidence or direct descriptions on how they made their tools.

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!! You KEEP saying "how how how HOW HOW!!?" And then you are linked to images, proof, first hand accounts of the cultures themselves, the actual tools, etc...and then you ignore the answer and ask how again.

Sir, all your "hows" have been answered for decades.

The only "how" you should be asking is- "how the hell can you navigate around the truth just so you can maintain nonsense as your philosophy"?

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Nobody is taking up the charge for Mr Mask.

correct. I have my own agenda and that is recognition of David Hatcher Childress as a comedic genius. I just watched a video where he postulated that aliens had some kind of hand held levitation device to move giant rocks. Right before that he described how it could have been done by people but that it would have been too much work.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join