It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens made Pumapunku? (CampKill)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildbill69
a reply to: draknoir2on Google Earth go 7.7 miles south of Puma Punka You will find hidden in the mountains a 25 foot bean shaped fluorescent light with a shadow underneath. The object lightens the shadow of the overlying rock as compared to surrounding shadows on the snow. That rules out swamp gas, Venus and a giant Chinese lantern LOL

Please please PLEASE tell me you are kidding...please?

I really don't have time to explain image defects in GoogleEarth pics at this hour.

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

it's not my whole argument there Swifty, it's what we've been talking about because you guys can't get. No worries though I already knew that.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

has nothing to do with the fact he is wrong. Is this your new argument style- trolling?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

more like because you guys haven't come up with the right answers. When I ask how they got the stone out of the ground in Baalbek and you guys employ the giggle factor I know you don't have an answer because you can be damn sure when you guys think you know something it's gonna come out

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildbill69
a reply to: draknoir2on Google Earth go 7.7 miles south of Puma Punka You will find hidden in the mountains a 25 foot bean shaped fluorescent light with a shadow underneath. The object lightens the shadow of the overlying rock as compared to surrounding shadows on the snow. That rules out swamp gas, Venus and a giant Chinese lantern LOL

Must be hard to find replacement bulbs way out there.
edit on 2-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Kind of hard to discuss something when you have no idea what the other guy is talking about. Even worse is when they can't explain it.

Imagine the difficulty he had teaching it at MIT.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

it's not my whole argument there Swifty, it's what we've been talking about because you guys can't get. No worries though I already knew that.

Yes, it pretty much is. Its what you have been talking about. "nonlinear thinking" is not a real thing other than it means not logical thought which could encompass a wide variety of thought. There is no such thing as 'nonlinear evidence" either. The only thing you are saying is that you are confused and aliens are confused and we aren't and that is why you are right. Which is confusing. So if you could elaborate on your confused thought theory, I would enjoy that.

has nothing to do with the fact he is wrong. Is this your new argument style- trolling?

Its nonlinear arguing which indistinguishable from trolling.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
In fact the seal, it may not be the solar system but it is the planets, the reason because there is a picture of the star in the middle - that is not argued.

In fact, the shape in the center is not a star at all - it is the Sumerian symbol for Venus. Maybe you should spend at least a few minutes looking into Sumerian symbology before making statements like "...that is not argued."

It is the dots around the planet Venus that are the stars. Again, according to many different examples of Sumerian symbology.

As an aside, the Sumerians didn't actually distinguish between stars and planets. They knew that some stars move with respect to other stars, but they didn't know that what we call planets are not stars.

How could they? They could only see five of these "moving stars" and had only naked-eye observations.

This is all completely verifiable from Sumerian/Akkadian documentation. Those people were obsessed with the stars (that's where our "zodiac" originated, as well as astrology.) Reams of their records have been translated and studied. They never mentioned more than five of these "moving stars" and these are the ones you can see with the naked eye.

I know the explanation for the cylinder seal you mention. No need to state it here though, since you and others have already decided what it means.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

more like because you guys haven't come up with the right answers. When I ask how they got the stone out of the ground in Baalbek and you guys employ the giggle factor I know you don't have an answer because you can be damn sure when you guys think you know something it's gonna come out

Can you show that the stone actually came "out of the ground?"

The Stone of the Pregnant Woman is sinking into the topsoil. Show us where it was quarried from before you state that it was lifted "out of the ground."

Harte

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The Stone of the Pregnant Woman is sinking into the topsoil. Show us where it was quarried from before you state that it was lifted "out of the ground."

Harte
mynextadventure.ca... I should've said Aswan but the Baalbek one sinking into the ground is a whole other issue. Where are the rollers and/or sled used to transport it? were they really rolling it across uneven ground? Look where it sits and tell me how they were moving that

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Harte
mynextadventure.ca... I should've said Aswan but the Baalbek one sinking into the ground is a whole other issue. Where are the rollers and/or sled used to transport it? were they really rolling it across uneven ground? Look where it sits and tell me how they were moving that

It was quarried by the Romans. They moved a whole lot of huge stones. Why ask about only one?

Regarding Aswan. I assume you mean the granite quarries?

Have you ever looked at (pics of) the unfinished obelisk?

Harte

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wait, I showed you detailed proof that cultures have moved even larger stone, while leaving instructions on how they did it in both writing and images on walls and tablets (2000 years prior to Pumapunku's construction)...and you STILL think your question was unanswered!?

HOLY CRAP MAN!!! I linked you to 6 journals that explained how megalithic rocks were moved. I showed you images from the very walls of cultures that pre-date Pumapunku's creation by thousands of years!

YOU STILL can't figure it out?

Wow...no wonder you have to summon Aliens to answer your questions. You can't understand the answers.

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yahoo News posted an article today about how Egyptians moved pyramid stones:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer
do you have any idea how much water that would take? there's a depiction of someone pouring water out of an urn to wet the sand the entire distance from the quarry to the top of the pyramid and they did a one millionth scale experiment? that's your proof? it's highly unlikely and just more of the mainstream crap you guys wolf down hook line and sinker.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

you threw out a bunch of nonsense is what you did. nothing you have shown covers all the details which must be overcome or else you are living in a faux reality fed mainly by linear thinking and mainstream science. people like you are their wet dream.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

you threw out a bunch of nonsense is what you did. nothing you have shown covers all the details which must be overcome or else you are living in a faux reality fed mainly by linear thinking and mainstream science. people like you are their wet dream.

I'm glad you call the leading publications of science and history "nonsense".

While you claim the only way rocks can be moved and carved is by aliens...

Your nonsense compass is bent sir.

I have linked you to record, research, journals and legitimate information that is accepted by all academia. You have presented "aliens did it" even tho other cultures were doing things a 1000 times more impressive 2000+ years prior to the creation of Pumapunku.

Its silly really. You just will not accept truth and education on a matter. You will always just turn a blind eye and scream "ALIENS!!!"

The History Channel and the con-men presenting you your only understanding of history are playing you as a fool. I wish you could shake out of your delirium and see that. But you seem to want to cling to nonsense instead.

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: conundrummer
Yahoo News posted an article today about how Egyptians moved pyramid stones:

news.yahoo.com...

DUDE!!! NO!!!

ALIENS BRO!!!

What are you silly?! ALIENS!!!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

do you have any idea how much water that would take? there's a depiction of someone pouring water out of an urn to wet the sand the entire distance from the quarry to the top of the pyramid and they did a one millionth scale experiment? that's your proof? it's highly unlikely and just more of the mainstream crap you guys wolf down hook line and sinker.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Regarding Aswan. I assume you mean the granite quarries?

Have you ever looked at (pics of) the unfinished obelisk?

Harte

This one?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Some people are just in De-Ni

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join